The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 06:16 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
MYOv1 Part: 3

Ok, so I feel like I slacked off a bit this chapter because i have been so tired over the past few days. Now I had intended to start growth this chapter, but I ended up having to split these last 2 up. So you just have to wait. but it WILL start next chapter, i am 100% certian of that. So here we go

[COLOR=Lime]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Lime]MYOv1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]CHAPTER 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]*beep beep beep beep beep* the alarm?s sawtoothed buzz blared next to my head. I smacked it and rolled to my side. ?10:00am? the red letters on the clock stared right at me. ?Arrrrrrg I don?t want to get uppppp? I trailed off, stretched my arms and whacked them into the stucco ceiling. ?Ouch!? I had forgotten I slept on top this morning. A small speck of blood formed on my middle knuckle. I wiped it off and hopped down. ?Kyle, time to get up? I shook him on the shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Aaawwwoooooh? He rolled over to face me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Holy shit dude, you look like hell, you?re covered in sweat. And you?re as red as a tomato!? I said surprised. He looked so sickly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Ooooooh, I feel like shit dude, I feel like I?ve been put in a blender.? Kyle sounded raspy and labored. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I?ll be right back I?m going to get a thermometer.? I said as I went to Kate?s room to get one. I walked back and tossed it to Kyle. ?Take it, let me know what it is then I?m going to take a shower before class.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Dude I?m not going to class, I can barely move.? He waited there quiet for a minute until the thermometer beeped. ?104.1?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Oh shit, dude stay here. You probably have the flu, its starting to go into season anyway. I?ll be back soon? I shut the door behind him and walked down the hall. Kyle must have stressed himself out and made himself vulnerable to infection, his moods have been going up and down way too much lately. I entered the shower to find it empty. ?*phew* that?s a relief.? Thank god, no one was in there. Its akward enough to be naked around people you don?t know to well. Doubly so when you try to hide a boner and a lot of the guys in there were rather cocky. I undressed and walked in. I turned on the water, the pipes clinked and hissed as the water rushed forward. ?Woaaaah? I jumped back, the water was ice cold. I guess everyone took one early today. Oh well, I?ll try to ignore it as best as I can. I looked down and examined myself as the water streamed down my torso. My build was coming together after all, my abs were starting to appear more defined and cut. Kyle?s coaxing to go to the gym was worth it. I felt my bicep as I flexed it a bit, firm, but not huge. It?s a nice fit look. Though, it would be nice to be jacked, heck better then nice, it would be awesome. My pecs twitched under the cold water, my body tempature must be dropping, evident by my goosebump clad skin. I looked downward. My feet slid over the watery tile. I suddenly felt how Kyle felt; my feet were on the big side, they did look rather funny at this size. The fact that they were double E width added to the effect. Tendons stretched along the top giving them a strong athletic look th? I stopped my thought stream. ?No no no, not allowing that to form!? I said to myself, I don?t need any more bizarre aspects about this, I wont acknolage this one. Why was I thinking about that anyway? Why was I thinking about Kyle so much lately as well? Maybe its because of all these events hap?pening around him now. Yeah, it must be that. I started rinsing the soap out of my hair. Hmm, maybe Kyle is right, all this body hair is kind of weird; maybe I should get rid of it?. I said as I felt the hair up my stomach and to the light pattern that formed over my pecs. It wa?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]*click*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]The front door opened and I quickly resumed my routine, guess I have company after all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Dunn nun nun dunn nun nun? A quiet rock metal tune was being mimicked at the end of the showers. In walked Tom Morro. He had a typical Italian look, tan, black hair, a 5 o?clock shadow never went away. However, this kid took it to an extreme. I herd from Dan that this kid had to shave twice a day. I waited until he got in the shower until I got out. I grabbed my towel and headed to the left. He had an attractive facial structure, wide set eyes. Wide long itallian nose, a sharp jawline, wide chin, wide jaw that jutted slightly, all enhanced by the perpetual shadow. His eyebrows were crazy thick though, they wrapped around the side of his head further then normal. It appeared that he tweezed the middle to prevent a unibrow, it only made his heavy brow ridge stand out more. It was hit and miss as far as looks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?GAHH!!! *clink* that?s COLD. I?m taking one later.? Tom yelled from the other end of the shower and walked out. I could tell he was somewhat wet by his footsteps. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Sup dude.? Tom, a freshmen, said as we walked into the same area I was. He was too friendly for my liking. He had a very animated walk, he swaggered as he neared me. Again, typical Italian. He walked passed my view as continued to dry my hair. Holy shit this dude was hairy! I mean that was an understatement! No wonder he never held girlfriends! I have never seen this dude much around campus so I never got too much of an idea, I?ve only just herd about him through Dan. I knew he was covered by looking at his shirt collar once, but I mean it connected to his face now that looked closely! I almost couldn't see his skin on his front torso. His hands look like they belonged to an ape. His forearms were almost completely black and the hair extended up his upper arms, onto his shoulders, which spread back to his chest. He turned and bent over to dry his hair as well. His back was equally as thick with hair, it was thick around his spine and spread outward getting ever so slightly lighter as it reached his sides. It was endless, it went down his legs. His lower legs were so hairy that I truly could almost not see skin. His feet were hairier then a hobbits. No wonder he always wore a lot of clothes. It was to hide all this from everyone, only to scare off potential girlfriends. He snorted slightly. I started getting an incredibly hard boner. What the hell, hair was gross, why was this turning me on? I mean he was decently muscled, thickly set and had no fat and had a pretty attractive face, but all that hair! It was crazy! The fact that I was being so turned on was ripping my mind apart inside. Seriously, this is gross. Nevertheless, I just kept staring. I couldn?t help it. There was something about it. Is this another f?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Something wrong bub?? Tom said, cutting off my train of thought. He stood hunched over looking at me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]I was slightly drawn to a trance like state ?Uh? huh? Oh?nothing? I said as I tried to avert my attention, but it was become more and more diffucalt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Heh? He started to get a cocky smirk on his face. He stood up and re adjusted his stance. I squatted down to put on my boxers and got a better look at his physique. He was about 5?8. Very stocky, wide hips, wide torso, broad shoulders, a thick bull neck. His excessive body hair hid the muscles he had. He started to lean agents me. I shuddered slightly. My god I was turned on. He was beyond s? No! I won?t let myself![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Umm, it?s called personal space? Learn it.? I backed off and finished dressing quicker; I just carried my shoes out to save time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I saw you staring? You know you.? He said calmly, but I cut him off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Late for class!? I ran out quickly. What was that all about? All these bizarre things going on? All right just forget it I looked at my watch ?10:45? Whoa I?m gonna be late. I ran back into the dorm room to find Kyle asleep. He seemed ok, so I threw my stuff together and head out to English. I was still shaking from all the hormones flowing through me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]-------- --------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]?Johnny boy!? Dan called from the other end of the cold classroom. The heat never worked in here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Hey Dan, what?s up?? I said cheerfully to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Not much, hey I was meani.? The professor cut him off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?ok stop the chitter chatter everyone, I want to get this lecture done quickly today, if you listen and hold back the snide comments, ill let you go early.? Professor Shane said speaking to the wall as usual.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?What were you saying Dan?? I whisper quietly to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I was asking if Kyle wa. *slap*? Kayla smacked Dan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I want to leave early now shush!? Kayla said rather on the loud side. She smiled and the entire room erupted in laughter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Now miss Doris, while you seem to care to leave early like the majority of us in here, you aren?t helping the cause.? the professor said in a sarcastic tone, she rolled her eyes and returned to her book and continued to lecture. The class chuckled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Tell me on the way to biology.? I handed Dan a small note. He nodded and I listened on to the discussion in class. Kayla glared at the two of us. We all smiled and stifled a laugh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]------------ ---------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]English passed rather quickly. The professer decided to just cut class early. Works for us though. Dan tapped me on the shoulder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Ok so what did you want before?? I asked Dan. He took a seat and we both sat on a bench under a tree, the sunlight shone through leaf patches, the ground resembled a leopard skin rug. I half paid attention to Dan, and half to the pattern on the ground.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Nothing big, I just wanted to know if Kyle was all right. Is his stomach all better?? He asked sympathetically. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Huh? Oh, actually, he is home sick right now, it seems more like the flu really. He threw up in the hall after he ran out.? I started out telling the truth, but turned it into a partial lie. I don?t understand why I did that, but I couldn?t help it. It?s funny; I lied and said he was sick the other night. Then it turns out he really is. Yet I stretched the truth again. It?s almost as if I have a need to lie. It just came out without any actual thought. I.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?John!? Dan shouted at me. I jumped and smacked my hand into the handrail on the bench, reopening the cut I got on my knuckle earlier this morning. I withdrew my hand into my mouth. ?Haha, I didn?t mean to scare you, but you spaced out and I asked you a question.? He nudged me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Oh, I?m sorry. I was thinking.? I said still partly in a daze.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Its fine dude. I asked if I should go see Kyle.? Dan asked. I felt a wave of fear and shock pass through me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?No no, he might be contagious; I don?t want it to spread to your floor.? I said rather quickly. I was out of my daze now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Sheesh, worrisome bio major. All right, I?m heading to the library. Talk to you later.? He got up waved. I sat for a moment waiting for the residual emotional pang to diminish out of my system. I got up and headed for the biology building. Finally, I can run this bacterial transformation lab! I've been waiting for it for weeks now. It?s going to be so cool. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Heads up!? someone shouted from behind as a tennis ball landed to my side and bounced off. I looked from behind as someone ran by me to pick it up. Oh, shit! The guy from the shower! He?s walking towards me! He was still a good distance away though. I redirected my path to a more direct route. Hopefully he didn?t see me. I put on my sunglasses to make me feel more confidant. I rounded the corner and didn?t see him follow. Wow, thinking back on him, why on earth was I attracted to him? I mean if he shaved he would look so much better, heck he would be hot, but I think the razor would break first. I laughed as I walked into the building.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Jeanne!? I shouted as I saw my redheaded friend and leaped at her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Yo yo, what?s up homie?? She said in a fake gangster voice. I laughed and we walked arm in arm to class.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Goggles on you two.? Professor Santi scolded at us. She smiled as we grabbed a pair and grabbed out materials. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Ah ah! Mr. Kraan, you have to sit this lab out.? The professor grabbed me and pulled me aside. Holding my hand up. ?I?m not going to have you working with e-coli transformations with a cut on your hand like that. I?ve been teaching for 20 years and I don?t intend to have my first infection today.? She said in a scholarly tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Wait, I can put on a band aid!? I said quickly. I have been looking forward to this lab for months now, and I am not about to let a simple cut keep me out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I appreciate you enthusiasm, truly I do. But I can?t risk you getting ill.? She said sympathecilly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?What if I put duct tape over it!? I was not going to miss this lab.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?John, calm down. You can make it up during another lab block on Friday, ok?? She said assuring. At least she wasn?t one of those professors that failed you for an accident. ?Hmm, you know what? I?ll let you in on a project me a several colleges are working on since I can?t have you in here. The aids will keep an eye on the lab. Follow me.? Wondering what this was about I followed her two rooms down the hall. A girl dropped her soda after looking up at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Oh my gosh I?m sorry! Can I have some paper towels? I?ll clean it up!? The girl laughed nervously. As the professor handed her a large roll.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?You will enjoy this john, its right up your ally.? Professor Santi said as she handed me several papers and charts. ?Were doing research on the effect of pheromone production and the responsiveness with humans and concentration.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?You mean like turning people on?? I said in curiosity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Well, haha, if you want to put it that way, yes. See there is a large family of phe? Here just read this, I?ll loose you considering you haven?t taken organic yet.? She handed me diagrams and pointed to various shaped rings and lines with long names under them. One of them resembled an overpermed poodle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?So all of these effect how one becomes attracted to one another?? I ask again inquisitively.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Well it?s not the end all be all factor, but it?s a big one.? I listened attentively to her speak; the hum of the heater in the background helped me focus. ?This is actually a small part of a much larger project were doing. We are currently running this part. We placed pheromones on volunteers. After a while they will start to emit every pheromone we have on campus, at about a hundered times stronger then normally emitted by people. What?s interesting is, we applied these to people of varying attractiveness levels. Some are very attractive. Several, quite frankly are down right repulsive. Were having them record any bizarre encounters.? She stated factually.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?That?s interesting.? I said. Wait a minute? I just realized, that super apeish hairy guy in the shower! He must have been emitting these pheromones! No wonder I started falling all over him! Not in a million years would I even think of doing anything to someone as hairy as a gorilla, and in this case, he was damn close to it. Mabye it wasn?t some new fetish after all. Wait, she said she they were recording these encounters! ?Umm, are they keeping the encounters anonymous?? I asked somewhat meekly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Of course, why, did you have an encounter with someone? Haha? she shook my arm slightly and laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?No no, I?m just curious.? I stated more sure of myself. She smiled smugly and presented more information.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Doreen? We need to see you for a minute, there?s a small problem.? Another professor from the hall called into her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Just a minute. Here I?ll take these papers john, go back to your dorm for the day, well work out the details of your lab make up tomorrow ok?? she told me as she briskly walked out of the room. I walked back to the lab room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Hey Jeanne, could you hand me my bag?? I called into the room, focused faces gave me a quick glance then looked back at there test tubes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Here you go? she passed me my bag and headed to the exit with me. ?So what did you and the professor talk about?? She asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?She just showed me some lab work and told me I could head back to my dorm, she had to run for something.? I held the stairwell door open for her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Thanks. How is your roommate doing.? She asked. Jeanne is such a sweet girl, but she pries into everyone?s business.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Actually He?s sick I?m going home to check on him. He has some flu thing or something,? I said in a concerned tone. I was worried for Kyle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Aww that stinks, well I?ve got to run back to the lab. If the temperature goes to high, I have to start over! Cya *muwah*? She kissed me on the cheek and ran off. Sweet girl really.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]--------- ----------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]I walked in the room to find a still sleeping Kyle. He opened the window and it was actually quite cold in the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Hey Kyle, I?m here. Feeling any better?? I asked while I reached to lower the window slightly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Noooo. I feel like shit, I threw up, and I ach incredibly bad. Everything aches.? He said. He sounded very horse. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Roll over and let me see you.? He just had a sheet over him. When I removed the covers, I witnessed Kyle, flushed more then ever, and soaked in sweat. His skin was only several shades away from being blood red. Although he didn?t have a flu look on his face anymore. He just looked over-worked. ?Did you take your temperature??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Yes, its 101.1. Ouch! Awww, don?t touch me, I hurt really badly.? He rolled over and moaned again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I?m sorry. Good thing your temperature is lower, but what exactly hurts?? I asked trying to sound as sympathetic as possible.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Everything! I said it once! Every. Single. Thing.? He said slowly, his voice was labored.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Even your bones?? I asked, thinking he must be acting dramatic for attention.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Yes, now please, no more questions, it hurts to talk, and don?t you dare take me to the nurses.? He said forcefully. I had no intention to unless his fever got worse. The nurses here were worry worts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Ok ok, ill leave you be and take care of you. Just like your mommy would.? I taunted him. He didn?t seem amused though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Shut up!? he said sharply. Clearly annoyed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]---------- ----------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]5 days passed and Kyle still didn?t seem to be getting any better. Day in and day out he just ached, slept, moaned, threw up, and moaned more. However, I woke up to see him playing computer games Saturday morning.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?You all better?? I asked as I hopped out of bed to change.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Yeah, it?s so weird, with in the course of an hour I went from writhing pain, to feeling better. I feel like I had the world?s most intense workout though, I feel like I?m made of jello. Literally, I?m kind of weak when I walk I feel like I might fall.? He said rather happily. He sat on the chair with his legs propped up on an open dresser drawer. He still looked somewhat flushed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?That makes sense, whatever virus you had; you?re going to feel kind of in a cloud for a few days. I?m just surprised how quickly you came around like that.? It did seem rather bizarre. It sounded kind of like the flu, but at the same time, it didn?t. He still didn?t look 100% better either. ?You know, you still look kind of flushed Kyle. Did you look at yourself in the mirror??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?No, hand me one I don?t want to get up. Besides the pajama pants are kind of loose and I?ve going commando right now.? He stated, I handed him the mirror and he looked into it inqusivitly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Dude, put something on. Or at least don?t tell me that.? I said trying to sound as annoyed as possible. Though, I sure didn?t feel annoyed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Wow your right, I am flushed, In fact, my face looks a little different, and I can?t put my finger on it though. Do you see anything?? He sounded curious; he turned and looked at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Hmm, you do a bit.? I examined his face. His skin color made him look like he was holding his breath. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at me questioningly. Dark, thick, but clearly separated. His dark eyes looked slightly tired. His mid sized nose which was slightly concave twitched a bit. His cleft chin had some stubble on it, it was a little on the wide side, accented by a sharp jaw line, his hair fell sloppily on his forehead. He was really a rather attractive guy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?A bit?? he said after I didn?t answer for a few seconds. I came back to reality. He was right something was slightly off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Yeah I can?t put my finger on it. Maybe your glands are swollen from being sick still,? I said factually.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Oh Duh, Your right.? He said as he returned to his game satisfied with that conclusion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?You must construct additional pylons? His computer spoke as he clicked furiously with his mouse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Sigh, you and starcraft.? I said sarcastically.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Who says ?sigh?? Ha, and shush I like starcraft, I?m trying to stifle the anticipation of starcraft 2 coming out.? He said not turning his attention away for a second.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Figures, anyway I?m going to be gone for the rest of the day. You going to be ok on your own?? I said [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?I?m better now; ill get someone else if I get sick again.? He propped his feet on the desk next to the laptop. His socks strained to keep them inside. The sheer size of them really did look silly on him, they completely dwarfed the laptop, and himself. I bit my tongue from telling him to get his sasquach feet off the desk. The last thing I want to do now is upset him again, especially after he was sick like that. Even if it meant getting the desk, dirty.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Allrighty, I?m out of here. Cya.? I said as I turned the doorknob. ?And can you shut the window; I don?t think you have a fever anymore?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]?Sure, cya around.? He turned to look at me and smiled as he crossed his arms behind his head as the screen read ?Congratulations, you are victorious!?.[/COLOR]

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
HI!

I just read the first three chapters, and this is a great start to a story! I can't wait to see how it develops. For the first story you've posted, this is incredibly good!

One question, not about the actual writing, is that the last two chapters show up in a funny green font. It is hard to read on the blue background. Is anyone else noticing the same thing, or is it just my settings? Thanks for any help.
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:36 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
By now I'm liking this story. Please, go on. ^_^
  #4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 08:13 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Indigo,

Yep -- ditto to the posters above! Looking for more (which will come soon, hopefully)! I'm excited for the growth, which is coming as you've told us. I think it could change things significantly in John and Kyle's relationship which will be fun.

--JSmith
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Indeed

Very fun, I'd say :P
and again, still loving this story and hopefully we'll get to enjoy more soon!
thanks man for all the hotness ;p,
~ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:46 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Is there somewhere I can get some of those pheromones? Keep up the good work! This is great stuff. I'm excited to see where it goes!
  #7   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 10:36 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Thanks again for all the kind words!

Sadly, the next part (Which I did start) won't be up for at least a week, I'm going to be rather busy over the next week or so, and I have been slightly stressed so I'm not in the best writing mood. But rest assured, growth will insue!

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #8   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2007, 09:51 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Bump!

Any chance we can see more soon?

--JSmith
  #9   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:50 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
Hate to bump, but is there any chance there will be a continuation to this story IndigoSensor? I was really enjoying it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options