You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lovetostrut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:16 PM

lovetostrut is on a distinguished road
Did getting big change your tastes?

This may sound weird to some of you guys, but I am wondering if it has happened to anyone else.

When I was a skinny runt, I used to be attracted to the big intimiidating hulks. Now that I am getting big, I find that my tastes have changed--now I find frail, 98 pound weaklings hot! I am not using any gear, so I am wondering if my year of heavy lifting (I do only 6 compound exercises) has released alot of testosterone into my system that is giving me this craving to dominate weak men. Maybe since power in the gym is such a turn on, I guess it is natural to extend it to the bedroom.

Don't get me wrong--I would never hurt anyone (well, not unless they asked me to...nicely....) but now I think there is nothing hotter than stripping and strutting and showing off in front of a panting and trembling little muscle admirer. Maybe it is an ego thing or an attraction to opposites thing, but in the end, everyone gets a healthy need met and leaves happy and satisfied. Man, I am grateful that the scrawny dudes are out there!

Weak men never interested me before, so I am surprised by my turn around. I have discovered that lifitng heavy and getting big is giving me as much a mental transformation as a physical one

Anybody else change their tastes after getting big?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 12:51 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Talking You

YOU are every muscle worshippers dream! But, as for me, my tastes have not changed since becoming bigger and stronger. I still want, desire, and go after the bigger, stronger man. Fortunately, I am in love with one and he loves me so it makes for a perfect situation!

But, good luck in your quest - where ever that may lead you!
  #3   Add to lovetostrut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 04:05 PM

lovetostrut is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
YOU are every muscle worshippers dream! But, as for me, my tastes have not changed since becoming bigger and stronger. I still want, desire, and go after the bigger, stronger man. Fortunately, I am in love with one and he loves me so it makes for a perfect situation!

But, good luck in your quest - where ever that may lead you!

Dallasmsl,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Coming from you I consider it a huge compliment. I don't know if I am a muscle worshipper's dream, but I have learned that big muscle is about 50% attitude. You have to have the goods, but knowing how to carry it around proudly in the world (without being an ego-freak) makes all the difference (at least if you are into muscle worship).

I like to remember this quote about musclebuilding:

"For every bad thing about the sport, though, the self-knowledge that you are strong - stronger than any man - more than compensates for them all.
You will sense it; you will be awed by it; and your fellow men will indeed, as he has done for thousands of years, pay you homage".

Thanks again and...enjoy your strongman!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 05:06 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I guess us skinny guys need to count our blessings that there are big guys out there that find us sexy. :3
  #5   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 08:51 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Yes - my taste did change...sort of

Okay, I've never been real big - but I did find that when I was smaller I was very attracted to the big guys. But, once I got bigger too (again, not huge but at my best with 17" arms and a 46" chest) I was still attracted to the bigger guys but now I appreciated the smaller men, too. Especially in the sense of standing next to them and realizing how much bigger I was.

Not sure if this really answers the question... but I felt like replying anyway.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2007, 10:37 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I've never been HUGE but I've always liked slender men, partly because next to them I've felt like I was huge. (Doesn't hurt that so many of them have big weenies!) :-)

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options