The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 07:56 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
The Rivals - I

Summers are slow on this board. My favorite author, Londonboy, is off on vacation, so I decided to offer this story. Unlike most of our tales this one features natural muscle growth. The muscle guys are based on two guys I went to college with, and their basic body types are based on real life. Everything else is pure invention.

The Rivals
by
muscle wimp

Kevin and Steve struggled in an arm wrestling hold, their arm muscles bulging. Forearms writhed with snake like muscles, biceps bulged and triceps strained. Todd sat on the couch, trying to conceal his growing erection.

Todd was embarrassed, not afraid, both Kevin and Steve knew he was gay, and they'd never seemed homophobic. He just knew that if they realized he was getting off on this they'd tease him mercilessly. Todd had been drafted by both guys to be the referee for their arm wrestling match. Kevin and Steve had been pretty big jocks in their high schools but neither competed in sports teams in college. Kevin's family was wealthy enough to pay his tuition outright and Steve was bright enough to be on a full academic scholarship for his engineering degree. They had definitely not lost their competitiveness, however, and they competed against each other for everything, this arm wrestling match was just one more example.

At the moment, it looked as if Kevin had the upper hand, literally. The six foot six redhead was bigger than Steve and was slowly powering the shorter guy's arm down. Steve was a powerful six footer, however, and was not going to give up without a fight. He was sweating buckets and his blonde hair was plastered to his forehead which was furrowed with strain as his mouth grimaced with his effort to stop Kevin's onslaught. Gradually his arm slowed in its descent coming to a stop just short of a forty-five degree angle. Todd leaned forward for a better look, Kevin was pouring on the effort, but Steve held him back, "Wait a second," thought Todd, "did Steve just manage to move his arm UP a tiny bit?"

Suddenly, with a loud CRACK! the wooden table collapsed under Kevin and Steve's muscle battle. Both guys had been straining so hard that when the table shifted they both pitched forward onto it, changing a minor collapse into a catastrophic one. The table could not take the approximately 500 pounds that had just collapsed on it, both guys ended up on the floor on what was now some fragments of firewood, not a table.

"You wuss!" yelled Steve, leaping up off the floor, "you broke the table on purpose once I was starting to win!" Kevin got up more slowly, he was less cocky than Steve but had that quiet confidence most big tall guys have. "Don't be stupid," he said, "it was an accident, right Todd?" Some guys might have been intimidated by a big beefy guy like Kevin staring down at them, but Todd wasn't, he knew Kevin was a gentle giant. "Kevin's right, Steve," Todd replied, "It was an accident, if anything you caused it, everything came apart when you moved his arm back a tiny bit, the table couldn't take the strain."

"See, I was winning!" Steve had a triumphant look on his face, "I won this match, that breaks the tie!" Todd was puzzled, "Wait a second, what tie?" Steve looked embarrassed, and Kevin was actually blushing, “Umm, you know," Steve said, “From that other thing we competed on.” “Oh, yeah,” Todd couldn’t forget, who could? Steve had talked Kevin into a different sort of competition in October, the one who had the most one night stands between then and Thanksgiving vacation won. They might have gotten away with it too, after all there was plenty of casual sex on campus. Steve, too cocky for his own good, had made the fatal error of e-mailing a friend back home about this little competition. The friend told his girlfriend, she told a girl here on campus and within a week no girl on campus would have anything to do with them, they were frozen out, no sex for at least until after Christmas.

Worse, they had tied, Todd didn’t know the exact number, he thought it was three, and that was pretty good in less than a week. Todd didn’t think they’d have any trouble eventually breaking the blockade, Steve was a handsome blonde with chiseled features, a cute cleft chin and a solid body, at six feet he was a little taller than Todd, who was always entranced by his piercing blue eyes. Kevin was big all over, six foot six, and not long and lanky like most tall guys, he was broad in the shoulders with a powerful v-shaped build that came down to a slim waist. Kevin’s blocky face was not handsome like Steve’s, but his flaming red hair, green eyes, and golden freckled complexion made him a favorite with girls on campus, until the disastrous “best bedder on campus competition,” as Steve had named it.

“You’re still tied, Steve. As the referee I rule that match a tie, we have no idea whether you’d have prevailed against Kevin.” Steve sank back in his chair and looked a little downcast. “Well, what are we going to do to break the tie?” Kevin sat down on the couch, his meaty bulk filling up all the space not taken up by Todd. “How about one on one basketball?” Kevin asked. “No, that’s no good, you played basketball in high school not me.” Steve looked at Todd, “Besides, this little shrimp would have to referee and he knows nothing about basketball, or any other sport, arm wrestling is about as complicated as he can manage.”

Todd thought that was a little unfair, he was no shrimp, he was five foot ten, but he was no muscle man either and he only tipped the scales at one hundred and thirty pounds on a good day. Todd was in decent shape from his morning runs, but no one would call him a jock. Steve and Kevin batted other possible contests back and forth, swimming, no Kevin said he sank like a stone, foot racing, Steve had a pulled hamstring he was just getting over, etc.

Steve got a mischievous gleam in his eye and grinned broadly, “OK, how about this? Todd, you’re gay right?” Todd started nervously, he’d been zoning out their conversation, distracted by the hulking presence of Kevin next to him on the couch, his erection had gone down but he was getting a pleasant feeling from Kevin looming beside him. “Steve get to the point,” Kevin said rolling his emerald eyes, “he’s the frigging past president of the Gay Student Association!” “Fine, Todd, you’re gay, you like guys, you decide which of us is the best looking!” Steve said triumphantly.

Todd thought fast, “That’s not a good idea, Steve, it’s not really a competition, who cares which of you is better looking?” He did not want to have to choose between these two guys, he considered them friends. He also knew that would not be good enough, these guys were so competitive they might pick something stupid or dangerous just to break this silly tie. “I’ve got a good idea, but you might not like it. You should enter the campus bodybuilding contest.” Todd congratulated himself on his idea, the contest was sponsored by the Gay Student Association and some sororities and was a charity fundraiser, fortunately Todd was not a judge this year. “It’s held just before Christmas break and that gives you guys plenty of time to train.” It was now the last week of October. “The one who wins your weight class wins!”

Silence. Todd’s brilliant idea was not going over very well. Steve looked uncertain, “What do you think Kevin?” “Ummm, I don’t know, Todd. Steve and I train with weights, who doesn’t, but we’ve never done bodybuilding, just strength training, and I don’t know about posing on a stage in front of everyone.” Todd couldn’t believe it, “You mean to tell me two macho guys who didn’t bat an eye at trying to screw every girl on campus can’t stand to show off your muscles? Besides, all the best athletes at the university compete in this, it raises money to fight AIDS in Africa, you’ve got to do it. Or maybe you’re just afraid the other guy’s gonna kick your ass?”

This last statement got an immediate reaction, Steve jumped up, retorting, “No way, my muscles are much more built than Kev’s!” He whipped off his shirt and proceeded to flex. Todd was in awe, he rarely saw either guy shirtless, they usually showered at the gym. Steve had a smooth, muscular chest, it was not cut and defined like a real bodybuilder’s but he had a real pectoral shelf, his abdominal ridges popped up when he flexed them, his arms were really well defined, especially the biceps. “There, feel that muscle Todd!” Steve ordered, flexing the biceps right in front of him. Todd, in a trance like state, laid his hand on Steve’s flexed right biceps, it wasn’t super defined but it had a definite peak and was warm and hard and felt powerful. Todd’s dick stirred in his pants.

Kevin would not let this go by unchallenged, “Look at a real man’s muscle!” He stood up and pulled his t-shirt over his head in one graceful motion, elbowing Steve out of the way and standing in front of Todd. The right term for Kevin was big, except for his chest none of his muscles were as defined as Steve’s, but what a chest! Kevin began flexing his big arms and then those rippling, pillow sized pectoral muscles. Kevin grabbed Todd by the hands and pulled him up into a standing position as easily as he’d lift a feather. “Feel that,” Kevin said, placing Todd’s hands on his chest and flexing it. Todd was in heaven, by now he was fully erect and feeling those powerful surges as the muscles in Kevin’s chest flexed he nearly came in his pants.

“That’s not fair!” Steve said, “You’re just trying to get him off so that he’ll declare you the winner!” Steve pulled Kevin away so that the two shirtless wonders stood side by side on the other side of the dorm room from Todd, but not before Todd noticed what he thought was Kevin winking at him with his left eye. “Well, Todd,” Steve demanded, “which one of us has the better body right now?”

Todd knew this was a trick, if he pronounced a judgment now the winner would not go in the bodybuilding contest. “Steve, before I say anything each of you has to promise to go into the contest in December.” They each promised. “OK, let me sit down,” said Todd, “you guys keep standing there.”

It was a hard decision, Steve was more defined but not by a great degree, his arms were great, but Kevin’s were bigger, Steve’s abs showed better than Kevin’s, even when they were both flexing them. Kevin’s chest had great definition and separation. “Sorry Kevin,” Todd said, “Steve is more defined right now, even though you are bigger!” Steve whooped up a storm but Kevin was unfazed, with quiet confidence he simply said “Wait until December.”

Todd quickly excused himself and went back to his room. It had been quite a night, his two jock friends had demolished a table, flexed in front of him, and were going to enter a bodybuilding contest. “Not only that,” he thought, “but I’m going to get to see them get more muscular for the next seven weeks!” Todd had no idea that he and the two jocks had set something in motion that would change not just bodies but lives and relationships for all of them.

To be continued...

Last edited by rtulde; June 26th, 2007 at 08:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rtulde For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 18th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 08:07 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Nice Start

It seems that this is just my kind of story - great start and I can't wait fot he next installment!
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2007, 08:55 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Nice

So far, so good man. I like the build up and our characterization is very good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 07:02 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Excellent start! I am really looking forward to the next chapter.[/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options