The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
"Big" gets Big part 1

[COLOR=black]James and Jesse walked into the front door, James first, though he had to turn sideways, then Jesse entered, fuming and slamming the door behind him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"Look, I told you, I'm sorry, but you needed my help, those guys out there would have kicked the crap out of you if it was not for me. Please Jesse, I just want to make sure you dont get hurt!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"Shut up James, you have no right to butt into my buisness ALL the time, I was trying to get Shanon's jock bastard of a boyfriend to quit beating her. I hate that every time he goes on a roid rage she comes bleeding and crying to me!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Jesse out of nowhere starts firing punches into James's cobblestone abs out of pure anger. James looks down amused, but ultimately gets bored after five minutes and stops Jesse, but not before getting incredibly hard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"Calm down! If I knew you were sticking up for that slut, then I would not have bothered."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Jesse gasped as the full scope of the change hit him like a sack of hammers. This muscle monster was not his brother, he was a jock and he hates Jesse's guts.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Tears start falling over Jesse's cheeks as James looks down from his self adoration and sees what he has done. His entire demeanor changed and softened.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"Look Jesse, you cant be the hero, you, you just arent "built" for it, now, on the other hand.."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]He suddenly exploded into a most muscular, his puny xxl tshirt exploded from his titanic body, his legs ballooned and burst from their levi confinement. Sweat and steam radiated from this muscle adonis as veins apon veins bulged to the surface as he grunted and groaned in the pleasure every muscle fiber was giving him. His pythonic 17 inch bazooka exploded as testosterone, narcisism, and plain old pride flooded from his coke can sized balls onto everything in the house, including Jesse. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"I am enough of a man for several hundred heros!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]With a final animalistic grunt, James finished hosing down the house. Jesse stood in front of him, covered and marinating in his elixir still with tears streaming down his face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"Well, arent you going to show your bro how much you love and worship him?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Jesse looked up as he fully expected him to start licking James off and telling him how truly massive he was and how no other man could ever compete with the dimensions of his muscles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Jesse smiled up at him, still crying, and climbed up his mammoth pecs, his godlike arms and all the way up to his mountainous traps. He looked him straight in the eye and whispered...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"You know what you are, A BIG JOKE!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Jesse slapped him right in the face, puting all the strength in his 180lb body into it. James actually gasped as red hot pain pulsed into his brain. His 350lb body of the gods swayed just a little.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"CLEAN UP YOUR OWN DAMN MESS! I MADE YOU, AND I CAN BREAK YOU TOO!! You dont treat me like I am your brother anymore, you treat me like I am your personal slave, we dont hang out anymore, we dont talk anymore, in fact, other than pleasing your goliath limbido, this is the first real contact we have had since you started hanging out with Big Z and his gang of jock thugs, he is only on the football team cause he injects himself with enough juice to make Carrot Top win Mr. O. He doe not even LIKE YOU!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]James felt another pain even greater than the slap to the face, he realized how badly he had treated Jesse and how right he truly was. Then another emotion came that pushed all others out, anger. How dare this miserable nerd even think of slapping me! How dare he even think he is on the same social level [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I am! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]His anger bubbled and broiled util James was almost foaming at the mouth. Jesse knew this was going to happen and ran for his room, utter fear gripped him as he shut his door. He then flipped a switch behind his bed and a red button popped out of the wall encased in a thin glass dome. James punched through the sugar glass and pressed the button just as he heard a voice that almost made him soil his pants. It was not James, but the voice of a chello that had a maniacal ring like chucky's laughter.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"JESSE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I AM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR GODDAMN THOAT AND PUNCH IT THROUGH YOUR STOMACHE!!!!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]It was the same voice that scared off Big Z earlier, filled with utter hatred and bloodlust.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Jesse was scared when from out of nowhere, sheets of titanium surrounded his door and the rest of his room in several thousand layers. Then his bed and dresser flipped down while a chemist's dream lab sprang out of the floor. He was safe and with a great sigh, got up and started fiddling with the rainbow of liquids at his desposal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]James meanwhile thundered down the hall and literally smashed his fist through Jesse's door, only to withdraw it in serious pain. He was dumbfounded, nothing had ever stopped his strength before, for the last few months, he had been literally unstoppable, but somehow, Jesse had left him cold. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"JESSE, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]A speaker in a concealed pannel popped out and announced...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"I always was the super genious and you were always the muscle, and I beat you every time."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"JESSE!!!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]James started pounding the walls around Jesse's room to no avail.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"If this is what happens when you help out your older brother, then Im never doing it again."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]And as the day wanned and James's pounding receded, Jesse just threw his antidote for James away and got another shot of serum ready. He just could not do it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"You dont know it yet James, but it is about time you knew whats happening."[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmassivemusl For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
hey guys

it has been awhile since i last tried to write a story, and this one came from the idea i got from redkage, im trying to write but im am newer than new. this is like not a prequel, but im starting from the next to last chapter and starting from the beginning, hope to have the next part up soon, sorry if its short.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
interesting; i'm curious to see where it goes. a little overwrought for my taste--but then i'm a minimalist (in spirit, anyway, heh).

Things happen.
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 07:55 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Yeah it's an interesting start

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text