The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2004, 10:34 AM

mutador
Muscle surprise on vacation

Hi there!!

Well, this is not a strictly muscle growth experience, but it's a hot experience I had related to a muscleman, and it's 100% real...

I feel the need to share with you my experiencies in my vacation trip to Bariloche, Argentina. I must first tell you that the place has a good standard of men handsomeness, there're many more good looking men than anywhere else at least in this country. There seem to be a nice mixture of races and nationalities, the swiss, welsh, italian, english, spanish and other colones mixed with the native and thus you can find some nice men of all kinds.
Well, once I explained this I'll go to my experience.
With this stuff I just told you in mind I was waiting at a bus stop in the corner of a main avenue, in front of the bus stop there was a pharmacy (in the corner) and beside it a free shop. I was really into a blond short haired guy I had just found, although he was thin, he had pretty muscled arms which I could see because he was wearing a black tight very short sleeved t-shirt, his face was really handsome; "Not bad" I thought, while I looked at the guy I peeped if the bus was coming and checked out the place.
Then something caught my attention. Coming out of the free shop was this man, the moment I saw him I thought "mmm, wide shoulders, how nice, maybe one of those fat men"... Then I looked better, he had black short hair, with the sideburns a little lower than the ear, was wearing a white long sleeved pharmacy shirt and brown jean trousers... He turned to a side and I could see his chest was big, "mmm, interesting", I thought. When he walked I began to realise this was no fat man, his arms were thick and they hanged at the sides as if he had big lats, and I was surprised at the way he moved... then I was like..."mm, what if he is a...", he treaded a little out of the free shop and then he walked towards the pharmacy, turning around, that's when I could see his back, I was like "OH MY GOD! He's a bodybuilder!", he had an incredible V shaped back, his waist was half the width of his shoulders or less, and I could clearly see by the tightness and shape of the jeans that his legs were really muscled. Then he entered the pharmacy and began to take care of the customers.
I was in total awe, had a hard-on just at the moment.
I was not alone so other person was expecting me to leave, and I couldn't but spend the few moments until the bus came, giving concealed looks at the guy. Still, he was very far away and I was hoping to give him a good look. Sadly, I was leaving the following day, I didn't know if I'd leave early in the morning or in the afternoon.
The whole day I was so worried, because I kinda felt bad, I had to get a good glance at the guy before leaving town, see If he was that great or not from a closer perspective. Thus, I spent the whole day thinking about that, even in the afternoon I tried to go back and see if he was there, but he seemed to do the morning shift only, because there were only an old man (maybe the owner) and a younger one and the cashier in the shop at that time.
When at night I was told I was leaving in the afternoon, I was like "GREAT!!".
The following day in the morning, I managed to get to the pharmacy alone and gave the guy a close look. I first stood at the bus stop and looked from far away. Then I crossed the street and began to peep dissimulately throught the shop window, trying to pretend I was looking at the products offered. I was like "mmm, now if I look at him closer, I'll surely be disappointed, as usual"... When I begun to look at the guy and the way he moved, and his face, and all, I was "oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is fucking man of my dreams and my jerk offs!!!!", I couldn't believe it. I hesitated but then I decided I had to get in the shop. The guy was giving attendance to a girl who was asking for stuff to be sent, a list he was writing on a paper. In the shop there was him, a woman cashier and two girl promoters. I didn't look at the girls, entered the shop straight away and waited for the guy to finish with the customer, meanwhile, I examined him very well. Closer he looked way more impressive! He was taller than me, about 6' or 6'1" maybe, I looked at his wide shoulders that amazed me so badly, you could fit his head five times in the width of his shoulders. I also looked at how the XL white pharmacy shirt was so tight, although he was wearing a sweater under it, it didn't look as if the sweater was doing most of the filling.
I looked at his face, he had one of the sweetest faces I've seen in a man, thought it's hard to remember now, I think I can reconstruct it well: his head was a little small compared to the rest of his huge frame, he had a very thick neck, and when I looked closer I could see his hair wasn't black but brown-reddish. His hazel eyes were small and also his mouth. He had a medium to small sized straight nose with a rounded tip; his eyebrows weren't thick and he didn't have any beard, just a light-brown reddish thin-layered shadow (as if he hadn't shaved that day) which covered a chin with a slight dimple in it. All in all his face looked puffy, and all his frame looked puffy, obviously the guy ate well and much; but that doesn't mean that he was in bad shape, he looked like an offseason bodybuilder. In his face there was a mock of dissatisfaction and calmness, maybe he wasn't happy with his job. I was also interested in his voice, it was not too bass, just fair for a man like him, it seemed to resonate on his bulging chest and thick neck giving him a special timbre. His calmness reflected in the way he spoke which was very gentle.
Then, the cashier, umpatient, approached and asked me what I wanted, I invented I was looking for a sun shield cream or something, she called a promoter who approched me and made me look at some products elsewhere, at her words I was like "Ok, uh, mmm, ok,..." I pretended I was interested in the creams she had... but I was mad cause she didn't let me see the huge man behind the drawer.
Then I told her "ok, well, they're pretty expensive"... and left the place... tried to look back at the big guy but it was too obvious.

Later, I thought about the fact that the man was alone in the morning, while in the afternoon there were two men. Maybe the owner thought that the big man could keep the place safe enough, not needing two men like in the afternoon.

Well, I think I kind of fell in love!! Sadly I might not see the guy again in my whole life, I hope I'll have a chance someday, maybe he'll enter a bb competition, a guy his size must be in them I suppose...

regards
mutador
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mutador For This Useful Post:
Dario (July 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2004, 01:08 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Thumbs up That was a great experience.

That was really cool, I should start writing about encounters like that too. It was also good to learn a bit (small amount) about Argentina. I don't want to say I will never get down there, but the chances for me are slim, so I like hearing about it. One question, what is a "Free Shop"? Is it like a drugstore in the US, or a chemist in Australia?

Thank you for the story!
Brent.
  #3   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2004, 01:36 PM

mutador
heh thanks for reading it! By "free shop" I mean... a place where they sell any kind of things, bazaar, books, clocks, gifts, at low prices....

I'm really sad I may not see the guy again. Although I think I got a clue on his name because I found the Pharmacy's name and there is a TRIATLON TEAM from that city which has the same name as the shop.... These triatlonists must really do some training to be fit and stuff, so I guess that explains why the guy was so big!! Although I still think he's too big for a thriatlonist!! They're supposed to be lean....

well
thanks for reading again
bye!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode