The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 08:32 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The X-175

I remember it started when i was 10. I loved to go without shoes on in the summer and so i did. One summer i was running with some friends in a field of grass and felt a pain in my right heel. i dropped down as i saw it was an old needle ...not knowing what was in it....i pulled it out and cried. the other boys ran home as if they had seen a snake. my mother quickly fixed the boo-boo and i was hopping but i didnt die. The next day the man came to fix our backed up sink since my father had died when i was 5. My mother had to do alot with one boy and a house full of work. the man came to the door and my mother opened it....he was huge....well to a 10 year old. i always looked at tv and dreamed of the day i would grow up. this guy looked like superman. she let him in and showed him the sink.
Curious as i was i watched him as he strained his muscles to loosen the pipe. My foot started to hurt a little as i watched him. i felt a little like when me and my friends would climb trees and i got dizzy. the man looked at me...."is it hot in here???" to me it was like it was always. i felt another emotion also......it was like when you had to pee and you could not until you got home and then release it.
but i didnt have to pee. it was a nice feeling. The man was sweating like a horse and soon took his shirt off. "dont you have somewhere to go boy???" i liked watching him and feeling this new feeling of being.....strong.
I walked away and into the street where my friends were. That summer i had many times i was near a man and i felt more whole....or stronger. my mother said i was growing up fast. the years past and i did grow up....when i was 12 my weiner started to get hard and i learned from my friend marty that was where the cum came from. i went to mother like a fool and she had to tell me all about life. the first time i played with it i had this white stuff come out and boy did it feel good...like a weight had lifted off me....my foot would hurt some afterwards. I went into all the sports at school and i always felt very strong after going to the locker room with the other guys. like i took a part of them with me.
I was lifting heavy weights by 14 and marty asked me if i was on steriods. I did have this growing need to be around alot of men.
Jacking off before bed was always a high point of the day so i would sleep better. One day when i was 15 and i was in the locker room, a painting crew came in to change the color of the lockers. they were all guys and not one them was out of shape. i had just undressed when they came in...."alright...get your damn clothes on .......this aint no jackoff party" i felt so small but then i felt huge as my arms started to grow....my whole body shaking as i watched each man fall over, breathing heavy. I wanted more!!! i came toward them as they cried out in pain but all i felt was pleasure. I wanted to suck there souls out. the need was great but soon it stopped as all were not moving. there i stood , naked, with a hardon and dead bodies. i went to the mirror to see what superman would have seen.........a 15 year old going on 21.....very fast.
I dressed and didnt say a word as the cops showed up....i had not touched anything so there was no way i could get pinned for that horror. all i could do in history class was flex my biceps. i had to figure out how i did that....i needed answers.
I figured that i would get the doctor to test me. my mother thought i was sick and that was alright as long as i got to see the doc. walking in i was told by the nurse to take off my shirt and my pants but leave the underwear on. she looked at me as i took off my shirt....my pecs bouncing and my vieny arms pumped. the door closed. i sat there....it was always cold in a doctors office. Dr. gray came in.....a middle aged man with blue eyes and and a mustache. "well.......you look good.....i see sports has agreed with you" i nodded yes and we shook hands. the doc looked a little dazed. "are you alright??" i asked as i helped him into his chair. "yes....im.....im....just a....little...." i felt that pleasure again......this time i saw the waves of strenght coming from his body into mine. all i could i do was think STOP....but the need to drain was overpowering. i wrapped him into my arms like a person would pick up a dog to cuddle. i felt alot of power in this man. my arms were bursting as i watched them grow more and more.....i felt my cock wanting to cum. A knock on the door..."doctor?? " i dropped him. putting some sheets over him i opened the door..."he left" i said. "i was just dressing"
the nurse looked puzzled but believed me and left. i looked back and the doc was reaching for me.
his blue eyes begging me to leave. "Whats wrong with me DOC????" i shouted as i grabbed my clothes , flung open the door and went through the brick wall, making my own way out.
I went to a tree in the field where it all began and sat. I would soon be 16 and i looked like a freak of nature.....bulging biceps and a chest twice as big as the other guys my age. this was comic books coming true....this was all the boys dreams of being huge someday...coming true. I felt someone behind me.....turning i saw a man....he was HUGE.......he smiled. "are you ready to talk now??" he asked.

I did not feel him like i did the rest. He sat down beside of me. "along time ago you were injected with X-175" i looked at his glowing eyes......"by mistake" "we have been watching you these 6 years to see what you would do with it" i stood up. "OK.....go ON" he put a pecan on his bicep and crushed it by flexing. "you have power too" i saw the other 4 huge guys come out from the forest.
"we are not as merry as robin hood...but we are bigger" they all laughed. they all flexed until there shirts ripped off them. " i want to be a young man and grow up on my own" i stated. he stood up and got me into a choke hold. "you silly boy.....you are a man by your body" i pushed on his hairy arms and broke free. "OK....what are WE going to do??" the man snarled...."with you it makes 5 of us and with our power together we can RULE the WORLD!!!" i felt a knot in my throat as i tried to swallow.
to be continued soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The X-175

Another interesting beginning to a new adventure. Please continue and let the muscle drain. Don't lose the momentum of the fantasy.
  #3   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2007, 12:13 PM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
Love your stuff, buddy. Keep it up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size