The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:57 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The X-175 part 2

I told them i had to get home to mother. "Mother???!!" the huge man slapped my rock hard back. "mother is gone......you are with us now" i flexed my arms as my face got red...."If my mother is dead it will be the last you see of..." "hold on ......she aint dead....she is at home and is by now reading the note that you wrote" my new friend said. "im only 16." the others laughed. "yeah....and you have a man's body" one said. "Ok mr. sixteen this is the plan.....you need more of the stuff....the X-175.....and we need to get the main ingredient to make more" i wondered why i felt less strong than i did. "what is this....ingredient???" they all laughed again. the main guy smacked my face slightly....."it is DNA from a certain form of life.......like sperm....but we have to find that right guy that has it" i thought for a moment as it grew dark "why dont we have it???" i was pushed toward an opening in the forest...where a tent had been erected. "HOME" they shouted.

Inside the tent was all you would need to survive. pushing me again i pushed back.."i will go where i want to go" the man looked at me....."if you dont get the X-175 before to long, you will die" i went into the tent and sat. all the muscled men followed and sat around a book. "we do have super sperm just like we have super powers" he said. opening the book i saw a list of things. "this is what we need to make the stuff" "our sperm dont interact like a normal weak guy, of which we need" i saw the bulges of there cocks in there pants as they got turned on by him talking. "what happened to the last guy you used??" they smiled. "we have been doing this for along time and the last man we found is dead"
"his DNA was very ripe for the making of the X-175"
"the testing has begun but no super cum, yet"
"testing??? " i said
"yeah....out back from here....in the cabin"

The night was warm and i saw the lights of the cabin as we made our way to it. the door crashed open. i stepped in to see 5 guys tied by there hands and feet....all standing......bound to chains that came from the rafters down to the floor. all naked with rubber-like cones attached to there cocks....these cones were going back and forth on there dicks as tubes ran from them into 5 huge glass buckets. they were screaming in pain and pleasure as one would cum and the cone would keep sucking.....his cum going through the tube into the glass container....another was screaming to stop.....that he had no more to give. "there are more in the back" the huge man said to me. OH GOD
i knew two of them from school....on the football team. i tried to hide my head but they saw me. begging to let me let them go. "This is how you will find your DNA??? like a needle in a haystack??" i asked.
"we have a lab man testing each cum sample" i must amitted i was getting very turned on by this but said nothing. "remember.....we will die if we dont find that super sperm!!!" he slapped me again as we all turned to go out. "Now.....lets all go into town and rape some women and drain there men"
the leader shouted as they ran for the car. i stood there. "do i have to?" he pointed to the back seat. i got in.

Two of them went to the east side as the other two went to the west side....me and the leader walked down main street. "so....what will it be...a prison...or maybe a homeless men's shelter" i had a need for more strenght. i pointed to the prison. "good choice" he said. "now.....dont kill them, just feed off them.....like a vampire" some vampire.....i was 16 and in a horror movie but wanted to see male flesh. the prison walls were nothing to us as we just pushed and they caved in. the guards came rushing to us but were soon drained. i tore open the bars of the cells as the leader pulled the male prisoners from there sleep. i grabbed them tight as i felt the power rush into me. i looked and my friend was fucking a hairy ass....the man out like a light. "this feels great.....try it" i saw one man reaching for me. i hit him hard...knocking him over to the opened cell. i tore off his clothes. his body trembled as i pulled out my cock. WOW........it had grow also......the man started to suck me as i felt the pleasure of cum wanting out of my balls. the other was still fucking all the guys he wanted. i thought about superman in the comic books i read as my cum splashed all over his face.

Our bodies were stuffed with strenght so we left as the prison siren was screaming. i was sure the others had raped and drained until they could handle no more. "we go back until we digest this power and then do more" back to the tent in the forest and the cum filled cabin. "i hope the lab man has found the DNA we need or he will die also.....there are always more" he laughed as he slapped my rock hard abs.

We got back before the others. the cabin was still lit as we found the lab tech. "well" the leader looking at this skinny hairy armed man. "sorry.....i didnt..." before he could say another word he was knocked to the back of the cabin and through the wall....hitting a tree. i peaked in to see more guys had been replaced for the others and were being sucked by the rubber cones. one had a huge cock.....the cone barely fitting over his cock head. there balls went up and down as the cum got close. the dazed and bloody lab tech had made his way back to the cabin...crawling...im sure he had broken bones. "what do we do now??" i asked. the others had came back and were all monsters of muscle. the leader thought and then..."we will make the X-175 without the DNA super sperm" all i wanted was to see my mother again....but still i felt more like a man than every before.
to be continued soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Hairyman - you have very violent tendencies in your stories. Does this excite you?
  #3   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 01:45 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy
Hairyman - you have very violent tendencies in your stories. Does this excite you?
i see the world as a sex filled and violent place. True???? i have alot of ROID rage too.
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 03:50 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman101
i see the world as a sex filled and violent place. True???? i have alot of ROID rage too.
I don't think this is really true, but it makes a great fantasy. As long as it stays a fantasy, it certainly doesn't hurt.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options