The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 06:50 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The X-175 THE END

The X-175 batch was almost ready but without the DNA we needed. all of us super men sat waiting for our injections so we could cause total world domination. "why did you try sperm banks??" i asked...the leader making a maddening face....."you saw our lab......we did NOT find the right guy"
I then thought of the old comic book i read of where a DNA sample was taken from superman and injected into a young man. I told them the story..."and the super DNA turned this guy into a monster of strenght.....until his heart burst and he died...but still." they all looked at me weird -like as the shots were ready to be given. "do you really want to inject yourself with that, not knowing, or do you want me to find a super gene???" the leader grabbed me by the shoulders "there is no superman....it is a comic book from a kids mind!!" my shoulders were hurting as i whispered...."no. but there are world class bodybuilders that are close to supermen" he let go....."you have two days to bring me the super sperm of this......man" i left.
I knew the gym had bodybuilders but i needed the best. looking in the newspaper i saw where at the local gym a man that could bend steel was working out and his show will be tonight at the high school.
I was given a bottle of blue stuff that i was to place one drop into the sperm sample and if it turned red...then i had the super DNA. i will drain him and then take the sample, i thought. i did not have much X-175 in me but would try.
The gym was packed that day and with my muscles showing i fit right in. i soon saw the guy...wow....he was well defined and packed with muscles. i started to do bicep curls next to him. i felt the tingle from all the men around me but i was not draining as i once did. "hey....are you the one that can bend metal??" he didnt look at me. jezzzz how did i even know if this was the one that would have the right stuff....i needed to kill all of them and test all of them. i thought of mother again.......but i was a man now....skipping from 16 years old to 23 it felt like. i put the weights down and went to the locker room. dicks flopping everywhere. one well built guy came up to me....he was naked and semi hard...."have not seen you here before" he smiled. "yeah im just a quest" he sat down eyeing my bulge. "would you like to go somewhere and have a drink??" my cock was raisng up like the flag as i thought of his warm mouth on it. "i think i will go back out and lift more" the guy touched my veiny forearm and the power drain from him into me was quick. he fell over. i guess i have to be touched now to drain someone completely. his cock was hard and there were just a few showering. i reached down and started to jerk his cock. faster ....faster....until he shot a load on my arm. taking the bottle i dropped one drop some cum.....it stayed white. this was not the one.
I heard alot of guys coming in and one of them was the guy i really wanted. i moved away from the body.

This guy would be hard to get to.....so i found an lifting bar and grasping each end...bent it. they all stopped. "wow'' alot of ohhhs and ahhhhs and a eat-shit-and-die look from the muscle man. as each one came close to me or touch me i had some of there strenght drained into me......it felt great.
The monster i wanted finally came to me..."how long have you been able to do this??" i told him it was mind over matter. he picked up the bent bar and proceed to bend it all the way around. i smiled.
"great.......lets shake hands and be friends." i asked. my hand out streched. he finally took it and we shook. i didnt let go as his power sipped into me...."LET...ME...GO" he could feel it...the drain.....the others backed away. he fell to his knees as his life force ran out into me. "FREAK!!" the others started to say and they all tackled me...my grasp of him knocked free. "You stupid fools" i thought...."now i will have all your strenght as you lay on me" i soon had 10 men inside me. i threw the bodies off me like they were nothing. the monster guy had a fear on his face....."murder....you killed them.......what are you???" i went toward him....."i need your cum" his face turned white.....he took out his cock....it was thick and hung past his balls. "i can kill you or you can jack off for me"
the monster man started to jack as i locked the door with the bent bar. i started jacking the other 10 guys....some had huge cocks, some not so but they were cummers.

The other guy was so turned on by this scene he came fast and then he leaked cum as if he had a alot of it. i sampled each man has they came.....all cum stayed white. they were banging on the door now. i went to the monster of muscle and dropped the element onto his sperm.....RED......it turned RED. "you are the one.." his eyes got big as i slowly inclosed my arms around him and drank his power as a leech drinking blood. he got dizzy and finally lay in my arms, not dead. i picked him up and crashed though the wall and out back, running with him to my super men.
The leader smiled..."you have done well.....the machine cone is on his cock and the super DNA is being milked from him" they had to chain him good for he was strong....his cock was hard as a rock as the rubber cone sucked him dry. the X-175 mixture was being remade. "well boy.....i mean man.....you will soon be a superman with this injection, what will you do with your strenght??" i told him i didnt know. the injections were ready and i stood back as they each got there shot...the needle almost bending from there arms being so tight with muscles. i went back more into the darkness as i watched there joy turn to horror. it was like watching the fat lady go to the skinny lady in one minute. they all lost there muscles and the bones showed. "YOU......TRICKED....." i came forward "yes i tricked you.......i am 16 and im very good at science" they died and were nothing but a pile of bones. the lab guy was happy....i let him free. i stopped the milking machine and unchained the monster muscle guy. he dropped. he looked up at me. "why?? you can have it all" i pushed back his hair..."im going home......when i get bored with life again.....i know where to find the X-175"
Mother was happy to see her son and i told her a lie about where i had been and done bacuse she would have not believed the trueth.
THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options