The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Texzilla's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2007, 06:45 AM

Texzilla is on a distinguished road
Return of the Barber Part 8

Return of the Barber Part 8: Repeat Business

The old sailor walked up the street as best he could. To say the years had not been good to him was an understatement. And having his path be part dirt walkway and wood planks didn?t help much. At least the horse hitching posts still along the way for him to steady himself. He couldn?t help but feel his bosses on the ship were ever more stupid than he thought. His eyes weren?t going bad, he?d seen the barber pole from down the block pretty easy. It just wasn?t easy getting to it.

?Morning. Got a long wait?? he asked entering the shop. The Barber was placing a warm wash cloth over the face of his only customer, who appeared to be sleeping.

?Just finishing up. Take a seat.?

?He pass out, you pull his tooth? Some guys just can?t take the morphine. I remember back when they just gave us a shot of whiskey.? The sailor said getting into the chair.

?No, I don?t pull teeth here, just hair.? The Barber said placing a sheet around the old man?s neck.

?So many things changing in this world, hard to keep up. Making? street harder to walk down by paving them. Havin? to do all this in door plumbing. Bet you don?t even use kerosene in here no more, got hooked up to gas.?

?Well?.I guess you could say that a Barber shop is one of the places changes are expected though.?

?Is true, is true. And with new things happening all the time, hard to keep up, too old to keep up that is. Sure is effecting the whaling ships. Time was when someone my age would be allowed to keep workin? on ships for another 15 years. NOW?? too much new things going on?having to move too fast. No idea what I?ll do if I can?t get signed onto another ship. But it?s been three months. DON?T WORRY, I gots the money to pay you?.?

?That?s alright sir. Maybe after a haircut and a shave things will look better. And maybe something new will come along.?

There wasn?t a lot of hair for the Barber to start in on at first. Taking his brush he started work. As he brushed out the hair, more and more grew in. And as more grew in, the younger the old sailor became. It also went from the ash grey to a healthy dark blonde with streaks of sun set-in highlights. The skin on his face, well his whole body got tighter and tighter. The sagging neck and rows of wrinkles on the man?s forehead disappeared. His arms which had a good basic musculature for a man his age now showed those muscles, and m ore. The mayonnaise consistency of fat that dangled from the underarm disappearing like the fat from his ass. As he skin got tighter it got stretched too. More muscles were coming in. Great glutes were forming on the, now, young man?s ass. His arms were strong and solid with pert round biceps. The dark blonde hair that grew in on his face was spreading over his body. Dusting his arms and lightly between the hard set of pecs he now sported. But it was down his thick stocky legs that the hair really came in. Getting thinker and thicker as it made it?s way down to his ankles.

The sailor was looking in the mirror, beginning to enjoy the shift that was happening to his face. The jaw that had been almost comically square was quickly toning done to an almost sweet bump on the edge of his face. His cheekbones softened a bit. His nose was the second most drastic change, going from a large bulbous growth, it had been getting larger and larger the last few years down to a smallish fine nose. The most dramatic was his eyes. Gone were the deep set eyes all but white from layers of cataracts, but now large bright blue eyes that sparkled with life. Giving him the face of a much healthier, youthful man than he even had when he originally was the 19 year old the former sailor was again.

His dirty worn cloth pants might have changed to denim, soft as melted butter due to wear, but the young man in the chair knew how to unbutton the fly and start stocking his thin pink cock like someone who had bemused to it for years.

There was a sudden movement from the chair next to him, although he didn?t break his own eye contact with the mirror. The man who had been out of it till now removed the moist cloth from his face and looked around as if he was coming out of a deep sleep. But the smile on his face showed he was awakening to a sight better than any dream he had. He removed the sheet covering him and got out of the chair.

The cowboy was well built, fairly short and looked just as young as the new man the sailor now was. His hair was long, just as long as the former sailor?s now was, but his face was covered with a thick stubble of several days worth of beard growth, along with a handle bar mustache. Think and droopy under an other small nose. But as big as the mustache was, the smile was more than clearly growing underneath. The supple leather of his cowboy boots made it easy for him to slip them off, and then it was just a flip of the fingers to get his belt undone and his jeans on the floor.

He removed the sheet from the former sailor and went straight for the new young man?s cock. His thick mustache getting caught up in the dick hair as he took the full shaft down his throat. The former sailor grabbed onto the arm rests as the pace picked up.

?Don?t you shoot yet there.? The cowboy said moving up onto the chair.

?Put the boots back on.? the former sailor said.

With a wicked smirk on his face, knowing he?d found a kindred soul, or at least an open minded fuck buddy, the cowboy slipped his boots back on his bare legs and jumped up on the chair. It took some doing but quickly the cowboy was lowering himself onto the former sailor?s cock. The sailor still sitting in the chair and the cowboy facing him on top. His feet were just able to reach around the back of the chair to stabilize him, while the former sailor grabbed on and helped him onto his more than waiting cock.

What followed couldn?t be considered violent sex, since both men were more than willing participants, but it wasn?t sweet newlywed sex either. The chair shook was a cowboy?s ass was pounded harder and harder. The back of the hair was slammed into with each thrust. And the noises coming out of the men sounded more like they were riding bucking broncos instead of riding each other. The cowboy actually stopped making his animal like noises and arched his back suddenly when the former sailor shot his load into him, which made him shoot his load at the sailor. Hitting him in the face, hitting his own thick and lush handlebar mustache that had grown in while the two young men were fucking. It gave a bit of maturity to the sweet young face, but did not mask it completely.

?Let me clean that up for you there, partner.? The cowboy said gong in to first lick him own cum off the sailor?s face, and then going in for a kiss.? Looks like we both go for the big old handlebars? the young cowboy said coming up from his kiss.

?I think we go for more than just the same type of mustache there buddy.? The former sailor said licking the remains of the cowboy?s cum off his thick facial hair.

?Do you boys work on the same ranch.? The Barber said handing them each a wash cloth to get cleaned up.

?Don?t work on no ranch. I?m with tha Pony Express.? The cowboy said with a proud look on his face.

?Don?t work at all, I guess.? The former sailor said. ?Been looking but ain?t found a thing. I got the money for the haircut though.?

?You come with me.? The cowboy said. ?Get you out on the field within a month, you?ll be making more money than you?ll know what to do with. Corse, I?ll have to train you, show you the routes, long days all alone out in the wilds of this new country.? The cowboy said going in for another kiss.

?Really? Yea, you know, that sounds good. Job on dry land sounds good for some reason. I?m Jackson by the way.?

?Jackson, I?m Hunter. Let?s go. I?ll take you over to the depot and we?ll get you set. Thanks for the use of your shop today sir.? Pete the cowboy said turning to the Barber.

?My pleasure. Comeback anytime.?

60 years later

Jackson was having trouble calming down his horse as he tied to the hitching post. New fangled motorized buggy had just past on the street, blowing smoke and back firing enough to scare even the best of new horses. And his old pinto was far from new. Once the horse was calm enough he moved to the sidewalk and stood for a moment in front of a Barber shop. Hadn?t been in the city for decades. But it was nice to know that what with all the changes, they still had barbershops. This one even looked like?well all barber shops looked alike really.

?Morning.? Jackson said taking his Stetson off. ?Got enough left for you to work with??

Long gone were the days of his hair reaching to the mid level of his back, waving like a dark blond flag in back of him as he attempted to break his own records for delivery. Now, what was left was thin, grey and as brittle as dried mud out.

?Certainly? the Barber said. ?Back in town for a stay??

Jackson started thinking that the guy was acting like he knew him but, must just be small talk. ?Sort of. Looking for a job to tide me over but, what with everyone rebuilding after the war, not too many jobs for old range riders like myself. Don?t feel like settling down, don?t have the money saved to do it anyway. But this body is ready, that?s for sure. Hardly even recognize the town. ?Corse with my deliveries, I could ride into a town and then, three weeks later, come back and it?d look completely different. Some of these building have 4 levels now!?

?Let?s see what we can do to get you up to the country?s new speed.?

Jackson seemed to remember years ago sitting in a barber chair and having the guy work on his balding pate. But it couldn?t have been years ago since he hadn?t been to a real barber in years, long before he went bald. The guy at that time used a comb on his head but this guy got it right, might as well have it off.

The straight razor made quick work of Jackson?s hair. The wispy remains gave the second the bald touched them. And again he soared back though his ages. Skin again becoming fight, muscles that grew, adjusted through work and sweat then withered due to age pumped up again, and added even more on. Jackson had, in all his previous times, been fairly short, but now he was growing in the chair. So much so that Barber had to stop momentarily and get a wooden box to stand on so he could continue. This still being in a time before chairs that could be adjusted. The lithe muscles gained from hours of horse back riding were not to come in again. These were heavy muscles. Ones gained from a life time of incredibly hard work. Hands big and thick with well worn in calluses. While his legs had been the major focus of the last change, now it was Jackson?s back and arms that added the pounds of muscles.

Using a straight razor the Barber began shaving the stubble off of Jackson?s head. As had happened before and would again, his client?s skin began getting darker. Darker than most men Jackson had ever seen. And now he was becoming one. His eyes turned from blue to a cool brown. His cheekbones grew out again giving a semi oval shape to his face, and his nose flattened out and his lips became thick and sensual. For while the man in the chair was becoming much more masculine than Jackson had previously been, he also was far more sensual. Beneath the heavy muscles grown from heavy work, there was a confidence that Jackson didn?t have before. A confidence in just how much of a man he really was. Now.

Without thinking of what he was doing, and where he was doing it. Jackson threw back the sheet covering him and took out his large black cock. It?s thick heavy foreskin dripping with precum off the edge. His large hands wrapped around the dick and began to stroke it off. In the mirror Jackson could see himself break out into a wide grin that added to the self assuredness more than ever, but did not go so far as to make the man arrogant or, for the lack of a better word., cocky.

Jackson was now a spectacularly large Black man with enough own self worth not to take a second place to any other man. And a man, he never hesitated to admit, could cum in buckets with little down time in-between loads. Which is what he did in the chair, throwing his head back and grunting like his horse used to at the end of a long ride.

?Dang Ma?..sir, I do apologize but, it?s been days since I?ve been able to relive myself.? Jackson said slipping his slowly, very slowly softening cock back into his old well worn pants. ?You?ve been so kind taking in a boy like myself and here I go??

?Man. I see nothing of a boy in this store. You almost called me ?Master?. How long has it been since you were freed??

?Three weeks, boss. Hard breaking habits.?

?You?ll get used to it. Freedom has a way of intoxicating a man. Makes him want more and more as he gets to like it.?

?Yes sir. Again, I thank you for letting me in. No other barber shop on this side of town would let me in the door.?

?Remember Jackson. You are always welcome here.?

Jackson left the shop with his chest out proud. It was intoxicating being treated like an equal. Gave him hope. Gave him the backbone he needed to go down to the rail yard and get himself a job. No matter what they gave him, no matter what they paid, it would still be better than what life had been under the whip. And maybe if he played things right, he would be able to see some of this country he was now free to roam.

Another 55 years later

?You sure you?re not the son of the guy who used to work here? Maybe owned the place years ago?? Jackson said as he carefully lowered himself into the barber chair. ?Spittin? image of the man. And I?ve got a good memory.?

?No, not his son. I can assure you of that.?

?Damn. He was a nice guy, let me tell you. Over 50 years ago and I still remember him. Everyone else slams their door in my face and not only did he give me a hair cut, but gave me words or wisdom that made me feel like I could take on the world. ?Ceptin it took me on.? Jackson said holding up his right arm, ending at the wrist where the hand used to be. ?Took me almost all those years to work my way back here. But I thought about what he told me all that time. Wanted to thank him??

?Well, I?m sure he appreciates your remembering what he told you. Not many people do once they leave here?..?

?You didn?t really think that guy would still be here after all these years.? One of Jackson?s two friends asked from the barber chair next to him.

?If that guy was older than you over 50 years ago, and now you?re older than shit..? the other chimed in from the far chair.

?You can keep your opinions to your self any time you want to start there Iggy. I?m sure this man does a fine job too.?

?You said it took you years to work your way back here?? the Barber said leaning Jackson back to wash his hair in sinks that had been added since the last visit.

?Went off and got a job with the railroad. That was great for a few years. Really saw a lot of the country. But?accidents happen. And it?s not like they were paying any of us men enough to save anything from one payday to the next. So we?re looking. Lots of Speakeasys around always need guys to clean them up, but if we?re going to be living in the city, be nice to see more of it than dank cellars and back alleys.?

The Barber walked in back of the chairs and clicked the latches so they slowed lowered back into the waiting sinks. Hair, tinned and grey on all three black men?s heads, was washed out, shampooed and washed again.

But whey they were placed back up, the hair was now long and straight, but as black as it had been in the men?s youth. And the more the Barber combed the thicker, longer and straighter the three heads of hair came in. Pulling with it all the wrinkles the three men had gained in their years. The sagging chests. The inflated bellies. All quickly pulling in, dissolving.

The men were becoming 18 years old again, but not gaining the pounds of muscles that Jackson took on previously. Muscles did grow back I though. Lean hard muscles. Legs were long and taunt. Firm perfect 8 pacs formed on their bellies. So flat they all but had navels poking out as far as their nipples. Chests were wide but not overly large. Arms strong but not building with swelling muscles. Those muscles that could be see n though were perfectly formed and rock solid. Their skin tones lighten some, but to a strong, more brown from the sun than natural, although it would go down very little if the now young men spent too much time indoors. Jackson reached up and removed the cloth that was covering him with the hand that had regrown during the haircut. No scar, no trouble in controlling it to ever give a hint that it had been removed through an accident years before.

Jackson was prepared for the fun he and his buddies were about to get into. Quickly flipping the hooks on his overalls the denim material fell to the floor, revealing that he was not wearing a shirt or any type of underwear. Just flawless tan skin without an ounce of fat. His hairless dick pointing straight up from his body. That being one of the things the young men gained. Long thick cocks. They would often jock that they might get in trouble with the Revenuers since they always carried around their own attached beer bottles between their legs.

Jackson?s buddies were quick to shed their own clothes. Tight white tank top t-shirts were tossed aside and well worn jeans also hit the floor. Jackson was all over his former friend Iggy?s growing dick as soon as it came into view. While his third buddy took a few minutes to enjoy the scene, and enjoy getting the litters of blood needed into his cock to get it hard. But once it was, there was no other place for it than Jackson?s ass. While it was not the first time, and would be far from the last time the Native American youth would find a dick up his butt, still the size of his friends gave Jackson a shock of pain that made him gag for a moment the cock down his throat. But only for a moment.

While Jackson had his mouth full and was not able to say anything, his two friends continued to speak in their original language. Perhaps to keep their comments on their friend?s considerable talents as a cock sucker and fuck hole, but the Barber knew full well what they were saying. Actually, anyone would have even if they didn?t speak their language. The tone and expressions on their faces more than told what they were saying.

In this new like Jackson had not often had a load shot down his throat and into his ass at the same time. But had enough to know just how much he loved it when it did happen. Letting his own load go to, unfortunately, spray all over the former Iggy?s discarded pants.

?Sorry about that John, but when you gotta go?? Jackson said with a big smile as he quickly clipped his overalls back up. Giving a shrug John started liking the spent cum of his pants before he put them back on, as not to waste a good load.

?Here are some ties for your hair gentlemen. I think you will find it easier to work with them in place.? The Barber said handing the youths some bands. The each took one and quickly threw back their long butt length straight black hair and tied the manes off into pony tails.

?Yea, it gets pretty windy up on the girders.? Jackson said checking himself out in the mirror.

?And the heights you go to do not bother you at all??

?Naww. That?s why they come and hire us. We?re so used to it we can walk on metal beams 40 stories in the sky as easily as if we were walking down the street. I?ll tell you, there is NO better way to see the city than from a perch higher than most bird go. And they pay us GREAT.?

The young men quickly discussed something amongst themselves and headed to the door. Jackson turned around at the last moment. ?Thanks again for the haircut. You always do a great job.? But he found in saying it?.he was fairly confused. Since he really didn?t remember being in the shop before. But there was?from before?.

?You feel free to come back when ever you need a trim, Jackson.?

And he was pretty sure he hadn?t told that Barber his name?

Another 45 Year Later:

Jackson?s head was already spinning as he left the Barber shop. Getting into the back of the old beat up VW Van his friends were waiting in made it start spinning all the faster. Thank god no cops were around to see the greenish cloud of pot smoke drift out the door when he got in.

They all spent a couple of minutes ragging him about his hair. He was trying to let it grow out, and it sure was longer than he?d ever worn it before. But he had only recently dropped out of college to spend his life with his new found free spirit friends. And getting up to speed with them was taking some time.

But he liked these guys. Hell they were the greatest. Living day to day. Not living to work. No plans but no restrictions as to what they were going to do with their lives. And they all sure liked him. Kept saying he was the biggest hippy on the coast. Well, that?s what he gets for being the college full back for three years before entering their new world. He was going to be carrying all these gym built muscles for a while. They would take longer to go away than his hair would take to grow in. But maybe he?d keep them. Maybe he?d find a way to work out at the commune. Well, abandoned ware house they were squatting in that they called a commune.

Jackson just couldn?t see himself getting as thin as, say Garry, who was crawling over the passenger seat in the van to join Jackson in the back. Taking a last toke on the joint before handing it off to Jackson. Yea, he had known Garry since they were kids and he?s always been?..had always known?.. had he always known Garry? He sure was looking at the long haired thin guy like he?d always known him. Sure Garry didn?t always look so much like?.well, like Jesus like he does now. Even though the shoulder length brown hair parted in the middle and the thick scruffy beard were new, it was still Garry. It was Garry who talked Jackson into joining them.

Jackson handed the joint back to Garry, trying to aim for his old friend?s mouth, but hitting a bump sent his hand brushing against Garry?s face. Jackson couldn?t help notice how soft Garry?s beard was. John was never able to grow a bread, his face was always smooth even when they got into their 40?s. Wait, who was John.

Garry was handing back the joint. Jackson moved to take it in his mouth but instead of the wrapping paper he was met with Garry?s mouth. His friend had come in quickly for a sudden kiss. It was just a quick peck but it shocked Jackson. He?d never done something like that before. Through the beard and the hair hanging in front of his face Garry looked like he was gad he had done it now. And was going to do more.

Slipping the big white cheesecloth like short over his head, Garry sat up and started playing with his nipples for Jackson. His thin chest was covered in a thick mat of hair that Jackson remembered from back when they were in PE together. Placing the joint between his lips, Jackson returned the favor by removing his shirt and laying back in the van. He hoped that Marty driving was going to be keeping his eyes on the road.

Garry carefully undid the buttons on Jackson?s bellbottoms and pulled them down some. Jackson was sort of glad he was still wearing his old underwear, even though most of the gang thought it was too establishment to do so. Garry?s pants were made of the same thin fabric as his shirt was, and were easier to remove. Jackson found he wasn?t the only one still part of the establishment when he was Gerry?s grey faded jockeys. Garry was crawling up Jackson?s body, getting closer and closer to his face again.

And if Jackson hadn?t a well packed joint in his mouth to keep him flying, he?d never believe what was happening. He?d never fucked around with a guy before. Never thought of it as an option when he joined up. Not to forget, this was Garry, one of his best friends. Coming at him with a ?fuck me please? look on his face that was more eager than anything one of his former cheerleader girlfriends could come up with. Iggy had gotten that look on his face when they first fucked in the caboose of that old train when they first met. No wait, Iggy? Wasn?t Iggy?John?.

Garry was moving something behind his back. And Jackson could feel his the waist of his underwear being fooled around with. Garry really was amazing looking, Jackson had to admit. The guy had no muscles, no build, just about the body of a 14 year old but he was in his early 20?s. It was the thick body hair from the nose down that let you know he was really an adult. Hairy legs, hairy arms, and that hairy dick that was getting pretty hard.

Garry got a curious smile on his face, different from the mischievous one he?d had during the impromptu make out session. He seemed to take a deep breath and sat back. Suddenly. Hard. Taking Jackson?s cock up his ass in one move. Both young men started gasping for air.

?You?insane?? Jackson got out in his deep baritone.

?I?m fucked dude.?

Garry leaned forward and started pumping Jackson?s dick deep with his ass. Not wanting to be left out, Jackson bent his legs some to angle his hips better and started his own pumping. It was an amazing sight of the large former football player. His old friend, naked, sweating, hair getting all matted with sweat, impaled on his cock. A man sitting on his cock, getting fucked like a girl. While Garry had been getting fucked at a pretty hard pace he suddenly slowed down. Let his hips slowly take the cock. Jackson could feel the ass ring squeeze around his shaft. Better than any pussy he?d ever had,. Good enough never to go back. Garry threw his head back as Jackson shot deep within him.

After a few seconds Gary moved forward till his cock was just a hair breath away from Jackson?s mouth. There was no doubt what he wanted. Jackson took one last toke on the joint before moving it to Garry?s mouth. He had to free his own up to start licking the moist head of his friend?s thin cock. There was a mixture of flavors at first. From the slippery precum to the musky taste of Garry?s dick head. After a few tentative lick Jackson decided that he?s just start out treating it like any old lollypop and see where it went. Hunter had been the first one to show him how to give head out when they were traveling between Boston and San Francisco. Late in the evening under the stars with no one around for miles. Kind of different than giving head for the first time in the back of an old van heading down city streets. How?.how could he have been taught how to give head by Hunter so many years ago and how could this be his first time too??

Garry?s thin cock suddenly shot out into Jackson?s mouth. Sort of. With the van moving and their both being sort of new at it, some got on Jackson?s face, and the van wall. And even what Jackson got into his mouth dripped down his chin. Despite the thoughts and memories that kept creeping into his head, Jackson knew it was the two of their first time doing this. And they?d have plenty of time to practice from now on.

Another 43 Years Later:

?You have to do me again.? Jackson said standing in the doorway.

?I beg your pardon?? the Barber said sounding far too cool for someone who had a crazed man all but screaming at him.

?You have to?..DO IT again!! You know what I mean. I don?t know what I mean but I know you do.?

?You?re being very confusing sir.?

?They told me I have cancer. They told me I have a month. But you?. you can stop that. You have too.?

?Sir?.Jackson?say I do know what you?re talking about. Even though, as you said, you don?t. Terminal illness. It?s just one of those things that would make?.what I do?. Far too difficult. Who do I pick? Who would I say no to? There are other priorities that I concentrate on that mean more to me, I?m very sorry to say. For while what happens in this shop can be beyond the imagination, cancer, for the lack of a better word, is just a fact of life.?

?But I?m not done.? Jackson said all but crying. ?At night I see it. I see the lives. I see a whale coming along ship, the water exploding on the surface. How amazing is it to see a living creature bigger than the man made ship you?re working on.. I see the sunset coming up over the dessert. I feel the horse move under me as if we?re one. I see row after row of strong black men, shirts off, sledge hammers in hand. Slamming into the railroad ties, hammering them into place in the blazing sun. I see a city grow under my feet. I smell lunch from the local dinner being made, but only 15 minutes after it?s been made because that?s how long it take the aroma to reach us up on the girders. I feel?. I feel young men cling to me, the scent of flowers in the air. I feel the freedom of life lived for art and music and pleasure. All these things?I?ve been there as the country grew. There must have been a reason. And what ever it is, it?s not done. There?s still so much??

?You look tired Jackson, why don?t you take a seat.?

Not fully knowing what would happen, only hoping something would, Jackson dragged his body over to the barber chair.

?Maybe Jackson?.maybe there is no reason for it to have started. Maybe there needed to be a reason for it to go on. Sometimes a choice is offered in what I do. And this is a barber shop. Where it?s my pleasure to give the customer what he wants.?

It happened so fat this time that Jackson could hardly prepare what little cognitive area of his mind he had on the events. Maybe it was because this was a change unlike any of the others. The height was larger than any of the others. The shoulder?s wider. The neck thicker. In all his years he?d never seen a man with a chest as big as he was getting. A gorilla maybe but not a man. Arms were close to comically large, veins the size of rattlers he had to ride around crossing them. He could feel his ass balloon up, but not fat but solid flesh. An ass that wouldn?t give a bounce no mater how hard a step he took. And with the thick corded legs that were coming in, he was going to be taking some pretty hard steps. His skin was getting darker again, a lighter brown, to match his light brown hair. Along with a thick mustache over plump lips. His face wasn?t exactly the best of the bunch. Strong, hard, not handsome but on a body like that, not many people were going to tell the huge Latino he was ugly.

?Aww man!? Paco said from the doorway ?Baby I told you not to get a buzz cut! Now everyone?s still going to think we?re related or something.?

Jackson looked over at his huge bodybuilder of a boyfriend standing in the door with the newspaper tucked under his arm. At least he thought it was the paper. Paco?s arms were almost as large as Jackson?s were now, so it was kind of dwarfed by them.

?But it?s hot out, man!? Jackson said running his huge hand over his buzzed head.

?Let?s see how we look.? Paco said coming over to the chair, standing next to it and looking at both of their reflection in the mirror. ?Like fucking muscle twins man.?

?You think anyone?s going to question what either one of us do?? Jackson said taking out his cock, excited at the sight of himself and his new lover.

?Come to think about it, why think about it.? Paco said reaching forward and taking over the stroking. Jackson pulled his short up some to see his 8 pacs getting suddenly very hard and very defined as Paco jagged him off. Sitting about his big honey colored dick was a nicely clipped patch of dick hair. It was the only place besides his head he let any hair grow. And even then, for the summer, like now, he was prone to shave it off.

?Can I borrow a razor?? Jackson started asking but, the Barber was there with a basic disposable razor for him.

While Paco continued to caress his shaft with his large calloused hand, Jackson carefully maneuvered the razor over the hair and started scrapping. The wiry hairs were a bit stubborn, maybe because they were so short. With each pass of the blade though, the memories that Jackson had springing up on him were again locked away. Still there, but in a safer place. No longer needed to test his will to continue.

The last few strokes of the blade were extra lubricated due to the cum Jackson had shot off which then dripped down Paco?s hand onto Jackson?s groin. Cheap shaving cream but it got the job done. The two huge men spent a couple of minutes kissing before they started pulling themselves together.

Paco hiked up his work out shorts and adjusted his spaghetti strip strap tank top over his huge chest till it hung just right. Amazingly while Jackson was a half foot shorter than Paco, he appeared to be wider, thicker and more defined in muscles. Maybe outweighing him but a good 30 pounds of perfectly smooth shaved brown flesh.

?You got the want ads?? He asked seeing the paper on the waiting room seat.

?Oh yea, should be something in there for you.?

?Are you looking for a job? Nothing available at the gym?? the Barber asked.

?Maybe soon but, not right now. Business is getting better all the time though.? Paco said with a thumbs up.

?And I wanted to find something outside of the gym. Spend too much time there already. Just wish all my college credits and degree from Mexico meant shit up here. HEY, there?s always that strip club down the street.? Jackson said grinning at Paco.

?No fucking way you?re EVEA going to be shaking that ass at a strip club!! We talked about that!! You?ll find something.? Paco yelled a bit too seriously to be fully joking about the idea.

?Just frustrating.?

?Give it time? the Barber said ?You?re young. Got your whole life in front of you.?

With that thought the two bodybuilders looked each other in the eyes with a gleam of happiness that was rarely reached in the shop, for all its years. The thought of spending a whole lifetime together. How many people got a chance to do that?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2007, 01:35 PM

dan25
I've said it before,just wonderful---thank you Tex for another amazing story with the barber!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options