The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:58 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part6a

It has been a while since I have posted for this story...

[COLOR=#000000]You never know who you will meet – Part6a[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]
You never know who you will meet – Part6

Ian, “Kevin, how my life changed from that point forward, I can not begin to describe to you.”

As I lay on my side, Ian wrapped his hug thick muscled arm over me. I could feel his warm hard pecs press into my back, as he breathed I could feel his chest expand pressing harder into my back. His quad muscles pressing into the back of my legs, the heat of his body running through me as his skin pressed into mine. I had never felt so safe and content in my entire life, I felt like I could barley hold my eyes open any longer.

Ian, “I have to ask you the same thing that was asked of me so long ago… Unlike then, I don’t need your answer right away; you can let me know when you are ready. Will you be with me, as long as time will allow?”

Everything Ian had told me over the last hour, raced though my head. It was still hard for me to believe what was happening and that fate has brought us together.” I was a loss for words; I knew I wanted to say yes, so badly, it made my heart hurt.

Kevin, “You are such an incredible man, I feel in my soul that life would be unbearable without you. I want to be with you, I want to be a part of you.”

Ian, “You can not being to understand how happy you have made me, even before I lost Marcus, I knew I was destined to meet you… I just want to let you know that we are not going to join tonight; I need to let you recuperate a little bit. Tomorrow night we will become the same, I want you to just relax and sleep.” As Ian was speaking, he was running his fingers though my hair.

My eyes were so heavy that they just burned as I tried to keep them open any longer. Ian, started to gently kiss the side and back of my neck. I could feel his warm lips press into my skin. His warm breath filled with an intoxicating aroma filled my nose. With in seconds I dozed off to sleep.

The next morning I automatically woke up, not really remembering everything that happened the night before. I knew where I was but during the night had some of the strangest dreams that tied in with Ian’s stories but also went far beyond. In my mind I could even picture what Marcus must have looked like, it was strange I did not know if was just the description that Ian gave me or if my mind filled in the blanks on what he must have looked like. I also had some very errotic dreams with just me an Ian, I would make most wet dreams look like PG-13 movie. Just as I was starting to focus on reality, I could hear some light whistling coming from the main room and I looked over into the bed next to me and Ian had already gotten up before me.

Even before I could say anything or make a noise, I heard Ian say from the main room “Morning… I hope you are hungry, breakfast is almost ready.”

Kevin, “OK, be right out, I need just a minute to wake up.” Well, I really need to take just a minute to take a major piss, I had to go so bad my back teeth were floating. I jumped out of bed and made a beeline for the bathroom, man that felt so good. I was like the feeling you get when you have been on a long car ride and no one would stop until they were ready, I always hated those kinds of drivers. I washed up and straightened out my bed hair the best I could with my fingers. As I threw a tissue a way in the garbage can, I noticed in the bottom that Ian had some of his hair clippings in the bottom. I though well I guess with his hair that short he has to keep it trimmed up all the time. I headed back to the bedroom and put on Ian’s huge robe and wrapped it around me.

As I started to walk out of the bedroom, Ian said “I have a surprise out here for you.” The only thing I could think of “What else could he surprise me with that he has not already told me about.”

As I entered the main living room, I could smell food cooking from the kitchen; at that point I really had not noticed how hungry I was. Just as I turned the corner of the partial wall that surrounded the kitchen, when I got a huge shock. Ian was standing there cooking in front of the stove but he was different. He still looked like the same person but his look had changed. He now looked like the biggest, hardest, buffest California surfer that I could only imagine.

Ian’s fair skin was now a deep dark brown that accentuated every curve of his muscles. It looked as if he had spent his whole life at the beach; his thick broad shoulders were even speckled with freckles that were just a shade darker than his skin.

The other major change in his appearance was his hair, it was no longer the shockingly white/blond, short foe-hawk. Ian’s hair was now a mixture of darker bond hair with bright blond highlights that ran though his hair. All his hair was now shoulder length, his bangs swept back towards that back of his head. His hair was so thick it looked like it would be impossible to get a brush though it.

Ian looked up from his cooking, “Do you like my new look?”

Kevin, “You look totally incredible… Why did you change the way you look? And how did you do it?”

Ian, with a sly smile on his mouth, “Well the first time I met you I knew that you loved muscle and you also loved the surfer look. I do have to admit it is kinda hot, don’t you think?”

Kevin, “God yes, you are like every wet-dream I ever had put together and amplified. But whey did you change now?”

Ian, “Well, I wanted to give you a little present and also give you a little idea on what you will be able to do one day. It is fairly easy to make changes like hair color, length, and texture as well as skin color, it just takes a little concentration on what I want to become. I am actually glad you slept like a log last night because at one point I had to get up. My old hair was the short, straight, very light blond hair and when the new hair started to grow in, the old hair falls out. I had scraped the hair into the garbage can, so you did not wake up to a pile of hair. Well, lets eat and I will tell you more about it.”

Ian picked up two large plates, staked with food. As he walked from around the stove, I noticed he was wearing a pair of boxer-briefs that looked like they were painted on. His as looked like two huge hams stuffed under the thin fabric, just looking at him made me rock hard. The shorts were made out of a stretchy material; it was pulled so tight it was shiny in spots. The material rubbed against itself as his thick legs rolled around each other as he walked. His legs and glutes looked even thicker than they did the night before. As he walked his huge thighs rubbed into each other, I could hear the fabric swish. When his one leg would roll forward, it would push his big balls and dick forward and would alternate between the two thick thighs. I was trying to figure out how his underwear could hold all that meat, and I am not only talking about his legs. The front of the shorts were pulled lower in the front from the weight of his incredible package. Ian set the plates down and pulled a chair out for me.

As Ian sat down next to me, I could see the fabric on the legs ride up higher toward his crotch and pull even tighter. I could hear the fabric strain as it pulled even tighter.

As we ate Ian talked between bites, “I can see by the look on you face and the bulge under the robe you also noticed that my muscle got bigger as well. From my appearance I think I went from about 270 pounds to a little over 300 hundred. You really like you men thick..”

All I could do was blush and continue to eat. Kevin, “I hope you don’t think I am going to eat all of this by the way?”

Ian, “Oh, of course not. I was going to finish what ever you didn’t. Also I wanted to tell you that even though I look like I weigh about 300 pounds, in actuality I weigh closer to 750 pound. My bone density and muscle density is fare greater than any normal human. Also as I get older, it will continue to slow increase at a steady rate unless I will it to progress faster.

Once you are changed, you body will undergo a variety of changes. In the first 8 to 10 months, most of the changes will go unnoticed by most people but you body will defiantly change. Tonight, when we join, as I told you what happened with me and Marcus, I will bite you, my teeth will penetrate though you skin and penetrate into one and possibly two of your lymph glands.”

As Ian was talking, the though of being bitten was a little exiting but at the same time it made my stomach a little queasy at the though of having someone’s teeth bit though my skin.

Ian laughed, when he noticed I stopped eating my sausage, as he describe what was going to happen.

Ian, “Don’t, worry I will eat those later… And just incase you did not remember, you won’t feel anything more than just some pressure. Also, there is little if any blood, the same mixture that will keep you from feeling any pain also acts as a coagulant.

Once my fangs penetrate the lymph node, I will squeeze down a little harder and they will inject fluid directly into your body. From what I can tell, suspended in this fluid is a very small multi-celled organism. Although I have never been able to study it, I know something alive will be passed into your body.

Once the organism enters you body, your immune system and nervous system will immediately be altered. Moments after you will see a white flash of light, just as you pass out, as your brain and nervous system becomes overwhelmed with what is happening to you.

You will probably be out for 12 to 14 hours. During that time the organism will work with your body to create a type of virus, which is used to change your genetic code. That is one reason, that you are so special, in that in you genes are specific genetic markers that will accept these changes. The virus will systematically spread throughout your body, changing every strand of your genetic code.

From what I can tell, from just studying my chromosomes against an average male, tens, if not hundreds of thousands of nucleotides sequences are changed. One of the largest changes is the addition of a fairly long strand to the end of the male Y-chromosome. Once you are changed it is for life and you will not be able to have any children due to the modifications made to your genes. One thing I would really like to do is get a sample from you before, so I can study exactly what genes are changed. With my sample I could only compare it against another man or at best if I could compare it with a distant relative.

With in the first month or two some of the more basic traits will start to be expressed. The first and probably the most freighting change is your need for male sex hormones, especially testosterone. The organism in your body thrives on these hormones. Your own body’s production will go into major overdrive, your body will do what ever it takes to make or take more. You will crave working out, eating tons of red meat.”

Kevin, “Wa..Wa.. Wait a second.. What did you mean by take more?”

Ian, “Well, just as it sounds. At first and for the next few hundred years your body won’t be able to make enough hormones that it needs and will crave, so you have to find some way to supplement it. Most pharmaceutical hormones don’t tend to be of a high enough quality; most are processed from other animals. Only ones created by from bacterial with actual human chromosomes grafted into theirs would produce the quality that is required. These types of hormones are very difficult to get a hold of, and even though for me money is really no object you would not believe how expensive the stuff is right now. Getting from other sources is much more fun as well.”

Kevin, “What you get it from other people? How can you get it from them? You.. You don’t have to kill them do you?” As soon as it slipped out of my mouth, I felt so bad for asking but it was something that was in the back of my brain.

Ian With a sound of concern in this voice, “Oh, god no you don’t have to kill people. You don’t think that I would be capable of killing someone do you?”

Kevin, “No.. No..” I thought I was going to die from embarrassment, “I don’t think you could kill someone, well physically you could but I don’t think you would. But with the fangs and needing to get something from other people it sounds a lot like a vampire.”

Ian started to laugh, “Don’t worry I though the same thing at first as well, I was just too afraid to ask. The idea itself scared me so bad but I also wanted to be with Marcus so badly. But no, you don’t have to kill anyone and you don’t have to hurt anyone.

I can extract what I need from any human very easily, and of course the best source is men. Women also contain male hormones but at a much lower levels. The first night I met you I extracted some from you while we were making out. I can actually pull it though the surface of your skin, kinda like a patch in reverse”

Kevin, “I thought you were just trying to give me a really big hickey.”

Ian, “Well that is just the physical end result that you can see. I am able to pull most of the hormones out of the body, not enough to do any damage but enough to make the person feel a little run down for a day or two, like they have the flue or something.

There is one other way to extract what I need; the fangs that I will inject you with also allow me to extract it though the lymphatic system. I rarely use this method, even though it is almost painless for the person, typically only with “regular” suppliers and guys that are into the “vampire” mystique, would I attempt to use this method. The marks left behind are very small and within an hour or two have completely closed up.

I know you noticed how I have a certain aroma about myself; one of the things in your current genetic makeup is that you can smell my scent where with the average human, they don’t smell anything. My body excretes pheromones that affect the human physiology. In a grown male subject, well any one over 16, where their hormones are moving into a more adult stage, the pheromones that I emit have a very dramatic effect on them. The closer the contact and smaller the area will cause a more dramatic impact.

It affects them physically and mentally. For short-term exposure, it kicks their hormone production into overdrive; it would give a 65 year old man the raging hormones of an 18 year in the matter of minutes. For a healthy 18-30 year old it would cause their hormone levels to spike as if they were shooting up roids with the biggest professional bodybuilders. In the matter of 15 minutes it would feel like they have the worst case of blue-balls ever experienced.”

Kevin, with a sly mile on my face, “I could not figure out at the time why I felt so energized and horny, well much more than I would normally be, seeing someone as hot as you for the first time.”

Ian, “Well, as you also know, after about 15 minutes even the straightest man alive would have a raging uncontrollable hard-on. In a way it is fun to watch sometimes. Luckily I can control the release of these pheromones, to keep down the inappropriate situations. Nothing could be worse than being in a church celebrating a wedding and having half the crowd with engorged dicks.

Beyond the short-term physical changes it also impacts their mental states, for the most part any reasonable request I would ask of someone would be granted. If it is something that they really would not want to do, they won’t, and I would never ask anything that would hurt themselves or someone else from their actions any way. It gives them a feeling of trust with me.

It also lowers their inhabitations; they become more open and free spirited. Not that it would turn any straight man gay but it does open them up to a little experimentation or an experience.”

Kevin, “I would venture to guess, this so you would have more to ‘draw upon’ so to speak?”

Ian, “Well actually yes but I also allows them to recover quicker once I have drained them of the majority of their hormones.

With long term exposure, like if someone was to live with me, they would maintain increased hormone levels, not as high as with short term exposure but double if not triple their normal levels. It also suppresses the female hormones, which even accentuates the increase in male hormones. The mental factors also be come slightly enhanced, better memory and an increase in reasoning. The immune system also becomes more resilient, able to fight off most diseases but is only able to slow down illnesses like AIDS and hepatitis. Also, from what I have calculated, for every year a normal health person lives with me, it adds about 4 healthy years on to their life, slowing down their aging process.

That is one of the major drawbacks, that we will still outlive live them. That is one reason why it also so important for me to have found you”, as he said this he reached across the table and gently squeezed my hand.

Ian, “Well, Kevin we have a lot to do today. First thing I would like to do is get some new clothing that fits me a little bit better. With some input from your imagination I have packed on some extra muscle. Most of my clothing probably won’t fit and what would fit would be skin-tight. Not that I have a problem going naked or wearing skin-tight clothing but going out in most public places, other than a beach, it would probably cause a problem.”

As Ian said this, he flexed his right bicep. My eyes grew wider and wider as the peak of his bicep just kept growing. His arms how had to be close to 28” inches around, cold, I thought I was going to blow a load right then and there looked at this deeply tanned mountain of muscle. I could see the thick grove that separated the two heads of his bicep muscle, with veins exploding to the surface.

Ian, “Don’t get too excited.. I need you to have every drop of cum for tonight. Why don’t we finish up here, get dressed and go out for the day. I think if we were to stay here all day you would not be able to hold out until tonight.”

After breakfast, Ian led me back to one of the other bedrooms. I loved to watch as his huge tight ass muscles tried to burst free of his the fabric of his underwear. His huge thigh muscles rolled around each other as he walked, also threatening to split the leg seams wide open.

We entered the first of the three extra bedrooms, they were like mini versions of Ian’s bedroom, just as plush and well furnished. Along the right side of the room Ian slide open the long closet, exposing various sized clothing, all new, washed, pressed and neatly hung. Below the clothing there were two rows of shows, there were back, brown, and tennis shoes, all in various sizes.

Ian, “I always keeps on hand some extra clothing for when I have house guests”, he said with a wink. “In the dresser there any underwear and socks you may need. I am going to go see if I can find something that may fit me.”

Ian left me to pick out my clothing. I do have to say for someone so old he did have some very good taste in clothing. In the closet there was Kenneth Cole, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, and other high-end name brands. I could have picked out something to go to church in, go out clubbing in, or anywhere in-between. Being a gay man it was so difficult for me to decide what to wear. After about 10 minutes, I picked out a nice pair of casual Armani pants and a well fitting French Connection polo style shirt. I loved the way the shirt hugged my tight pecs and tapered down to my waist. In the bathroom there was various hair products and colognes, which I help myself to.

I was just slipping on some nice heavy Kenneth Cole brown leather shoes, the ones with a thick seam running down the front of the shoe, when I heard a light nock at the door.

Ian, “Are you almost ready?”

When I looked up, I saw Ian standing there, with his thick wavy blond hair pushed back, I could see his bright blue eyes peering at me. He was wearing a huge sweatshirt; it almost looked comical on him. The collar of the shirt barely contained his bull like neck and traps. His chest and shoulders filled the shirt almost point of bursting open. The sleeves of the shirt were pulled so tight that I could almost see the thick veins running just underneath, I knew if he threw a bicep pose that his shirt would have split wide open. The bottom of the shirt hung off his pictorials so it was hard to tell that he really had an incredible thin waist. I could tell he was wearing a pair of cargo pants the he could barely squeeze his nick thick ass and legs into. The top of the sweatshirt covered his waist but I could see the huge bulge that his dick and balls created in the front of the pants. His ass had the fabric pulled so tight that fabric of his legs rode up a little bit to give his dick and balls a little more room and really accentuated his package. His thighs were so incredibly thick, even with out flexing I could see the two distinct sides of his quads though the skin-tight fabric.

Ian broke my gaze, “Do you need some help with tying those shoes?”

I had not realized I had stopped what I was doing, while I was taking him in, “Oh.. Sorry, no. Just give me one more minute and I will meet you by the elevator.

Ian, “OK.. Just don’t take too long.” As he walked away I got a view of his thick hard ass crammed into his pants. “God he was so incredible hot, I could not begin to believe I was going to be with him for the rest of my life.”

Seconds after he left, I finished tying my shoes and jumped into the bathroom. I opened one of the new toothbrushes and gave my teeth a quick scrub, just to get rid of the bad taste of morning breath.

As I quickly made my way to the elevator, I saw Ian patiently standing there waiting for me. When I got within arms distance, he reached out and pulled me tight into his chest. With one swift movement he bent his head down and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips. He worked his lips against mine and his tongue roamed my mouth, tickling mine.

Ian slowly pulled back his head, releasing his lips from the embrace. It was just then I noticed I was about a foot off the ground in his arms.

Ian, “Mmmm.. Minty fresh breath.”, as he licked his lips with a smile.

Kevin, “Well, noting is too good for my man”, I said with a smirk.

We stepped into the waiting elevator, as the door close Ian said, “If you don’t mind, I will drive today.”

Kevin, “No problem, I don’t think your big ass would fit into my car.” I said this with a drop dead serious tone in my voice.

Ian just looked at me in shock for a few minutes and then broke out laughing. As the doors opened, Ian regained his composure, “Just get in the car funny guy.” Ian hit the remote on his keychain and unlocked the doors to his H2.

I hopped in on the passenger side, well more climbed into the passenger side seat. It was funny how Ian so easily stepped into the vehicle. When he sat down I could feel the car adjust to his weight. Even for how big the H2 was, Ian seemed to fill out the entire drivers space. As we started to drive, Ian pressed the remote control for the doors, which quickly opened as we approached.

Ian, “Lets head toward the mall, just across the river.” It was the mall that had it all, any trend or fashionable store you ever wanted.

Kevin, “That works for me. What are you looking for?”

Ian, “Well first of all, I need to find some casual clothing that will fit this, what did you call it? Oh, yeah ‘My big ass.’ Well it was from your mind that I got this ‘big ass’ and even bigger muscles.”

I turned totally red, “I know I love the way that ‘big ass’ looks on you”. We just started to laugh.

Ian, “I also need to get some workout clothing.”

Kevin, “Why do you need work out clothing? Aren’t you just going to work-out at your house?”

Ian, “Well first of all, you can now consider it our house. It is no longer just for me and second; we will be working-out at some of the local gyms. And before you even ask.. The equipment I have currently at the house you will not be ready for at least 15 to 20 years, even at the lowest setting, and your equipment will not be delivered until next weekend. The second reason is that the gym is a good place to meet testosterone filled men.”

Well I guess he was right, the only other place to meet a large amount of men would be a gay bar or a sporting event and I don’t think that most men at a sporting event would be willing to get into some heavy action.

I love watching Ian drive, he had his right arm full extended while holding on to the steering wheel, I could clearly see the outline of his tricep pressing against the fabric. After a short drive we pulled in front of the malls main entrance, parking about 200 feet (66 meters) from the doors.

Ian, “Kevin, when we go into the different stores looking for the things we need, there is something else that you will need a little later that we won’t be able to buy but depending of the sales staff at the stores I might be able to manage to get some from them.”

I knew what Ian was talking about, he wanted to drain some guys a little bit of their male hormones. Kevin, “How are you going to be able to do that in a mall, with so many people around.”

Ian, “Well, that is what the fitting rooms are sometimes great for, although we need to find some that are separated from the regular ones. After we pick out a few things for me and I start trying them on, I will ask you to ‘Find something for yourself or to see what else they have in my size.’ At that point you will get some thing for you to try on and some extra stuff for me, you will walk away leaving the sales clerk to help out and we will see where it goes from there.”

Kevin, I was a little apprehensive about his plan but I guess he had probably done this before in such a public place, “OK..”

Ian, “You have to promise me one thing, and I not it is not a fair for me to ask this of you, but please try not to let what may happen in here bother you. This is something I need to do to, and you will need to do very shortly, to get what we need. Just please remember, it is you that I love.” As he said this he reached his big arm around me, across the car, and gave me a bit hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

It was not until we were almost to the doors when I notice all of the eyes that were looking at us. I felt a little self-conscious; it felt like I was up on a stage. Ian seemed to act like everything was normal. He reached for the door and gestured for me to enter. When we reached the inner set of doors, I held the door open as he did for me. As he passed though, I never total realized how big he was until I noticed how he completely filled the opening of the door. His shoulders just missing the frame by a few inches on ether side but his elbows stuck out enough that they grazed the frame of the door, it made my dick stir just thinking about all that muscle under that sweatshirt.

Ian, “Why don’t we hit the sporting goods store first?”, as he started to walk in that direction.

The mall was very busy that day, a Saturday afternoon, there were families with small kids running around, the pre-driver teens roaming the mall in packs, older teen guys and girls checking each other out, and us. It felt odd walking down the mall with someone so big, he was almost a head taller than the tallest guy in there, plus he was so thick and wide it was like I was walking next to a soda-pop machine. I must have looked like a stick next to him.

It was a little scary and also a little exciting to see the expressions on peoples faces as we walked down the mall. Most of the faces had that look, “Oh my god, how big is this guy.” Some of the teenage girls would look over, then get back into a huddle and start talking, I could even hear them start to giggle as we waked by. Some of the older women I swore the made them cum, just by their eyes meeting.

The guys was a different story.. Women for some reason, even though you can tell they are looking, they are just not as obvious about it. They will look for a long second and then look away. Guys for some reason are completely different. Some would look and keep looking, as we walked by some of their heads would turn to track our path. While others would give a quick glance, look away, glance back, and keep repeating the cycle.

Well we made sporting goods store with out any issues other than me feeling uncomfortable. We were greeted by a 16-17 preppy girl, it was kinda funny when she realized how big Ian was the gum fell out of her mouth right in the middle of her “Hello welcome to….”

We walked to the right-hand side of the store, where all the men’s clothing was. There were just a few other men and women with their boys looking around. We were only in the department for 30 or 40 seconds when we heard, “Hi, is there anything I can help you with?”

Ian and I turned around to see who was talking to us, behind us was this hot little guy, well little compared to even me. His nametag said “Billy”, very good-looking guy; if he had been taller he probably could have been a model. Billy was only probably about 5’5”, 20-22 year, nice thick stocky build, and short spiked blond hair, probably to make him look a little taller. You could tell he worked out; his arms had some nice muscle, which filled out the sleeves of his work shirt. I could also see his thick pecks out line though his shirt as the pushed against the material.

As we turned, Billy said “Man you’re a big guy!”

Ian just laughed, “Well, yes I am. Thanks for noticing.” It was then I could start to smell a light scent roll off of Ian and I was slowly getting stronger.

By this time Billy had turned completely beet red, realizing what he had said. It seemed as though he was almost afraid to say anything else.

Ian seeing his reaction, “Don’t worry, I get that a lot, it does not bother me when people notice.”

Billy seemed to regain his composure a little but I could also tell that Ian’s scent was doing its job. I felt horny as hell and I knew Billy was probably feeling the same way.

Billy in a little bit shaky voice, “What can I help you find?”

Ian, “I need to find some new workout clothes, they don’t seem to last too long.”, as he pulled at the sleeve of his shirt.

I could tell that Billy’s mouth had probably gone completely dry by this point, “Well have you tried on some of the new sportswear that is more elastic? UnderArmor, Nike and other manufactures have some very nice stuff out now that moves better and helps pull the sweat away from your body.”

Billy led us over to an area in the store where all the workout clothing was located. It was strange to see these huge muscular manikins wearing these skintight clothing, knowing that Ian would make them look like average guys.
Billy, “What size do you wear?”

Ian, “It has to be larger than a XX, since this is what this is and it is skintight and it was one of my larger XX’s.”

Billy just cleared his throat as he started to show us some of the different shirts; he pulled out some short sleeved, tanks, long sleeved, shirts in the various colors and manufactures. It was fun and also exciting, in a sexual way, to watch Billy’s reaction as Ian was moving around looking at the different clothes and would ‘accidentally’ bump into Billy. I could see the budge in Billy’s pants growing; occasionally he would try to discretely adjust himself. His face was becoming flushed from the excitement.
Billy, “These materials move and stretch much more than tee-shirts or sweatshirts, why don’t we grab a few of the XX’s and XXX’s and see how they fit. Do you also need to get some shorts or pants as well?”

Ian, “Yep, got the same problem here as well.” Ian pushed up the bottom of his sweatshirt a bit and then took both his hands and grabbed the front of his left thigh high on his leg, just below his packed crotch.

There was no way Billy was able to miss the package of meat before him. I don’t think that Billy was gay or has even though about being gay but I though his eyes were going to pop out of his head. It was funny how Billy looked away after a few seconds of staring, like he had not seen anything impressive.

Billy was almost ready to loose his cool, I could tell he was getting a little nervous about how he was feeling, “Well, the also make some shorts out of the same type of material.. or we can find some short that have larger leg openings.”

Ian, Billy and myself went though looking for shorts that might fit. We were able to find a few shorts made out of the same stretchy material as well as some made of some of the standard material.

Billy led us to the center of the men’s area where there were 4 changing rooms with mirrors on the outside. The rooms were fairly small, not much wider than the narrow door. It was more like a changing closet. When we opened the room it was not much deeper.

Billy unlocked the door and held it open for Ian. Ian just looked at him like, ‘Do you really think I can fit in there?’ Well Ian did fit, just barely. While Ian was trying on the first shirt, when he would bump into the wall of the room, the whole structure would shift a few inches to one side. Billy just looked at me with amazement, the only thing I could do was shrug my shoulders and smile back. After a few minutes of this, Ian emerged out of the room.

The small dressing room had filled with Ian’s scent, as the door started to open I could smell the thick aroma roll out of the room, flooding Billy and I. My dick was so painfully hard; I knew that Billy was in the same predicament. I was a little shocked when I noticed how thick his dick was; it was almost as wide as a soda can and about just as long. His dick was pushing hard against his tight black work slacks, a small wet spot was starting to form where the head of his dick was.

As Ian opened the door, he threw his sweatshirt at me.

Ian, “Man, I don’t think I can go through that again. We are going to have to find a larger dressing room.”
<

Billy started to choke on his own spit, from the surprise of seeing Ian in the freakishly tight shirt. Ian had put on a white short-sleeved UnderArmor shirt; it fit to every contour of his body. It was stretched so thin that every vein and striation could be seen. The white material was pulled so tight that you could see his deep brown skin color seep though, it mad the material look more like a milky-coffee color. Every time Ian took a breath, I thought the shirt was going to split wide open. His thick chest required so much material to cover it, that it was not long enough to cover the bottom part of his stomach. Billy could not take his eyes off Ian’s body, neither could I.

Ian’s taps pushed the collar of the shirt halfway up his neck, it was pulled so tight by his neck muscles every time he swallowed I though his Adams apple was going to split it wide open. I watch as Billy’s eyes made their way down his chest, taking extra time to memorize the thick chest muscles that filled the shirt to its breaking point. I could see Ian’s two hard nipples on the bottom of his pecs as they pushed against the material. Just below I could see the outline of his intercostals, flanking his abs. With his pants on I could count 8 hard ripped abs, even though the shirt was not pulled nearly as tight around his narrow waist.

I though for sure that Billy was going to loose it when noticed the obscene bulge that Ian’s dick and balls made in his tight fitting cargo pants, I could actually see his eyes widen in surprise when he realized what he was staring at. I know Bill had not noticed it earlier because overhang of the sweatshirt kind of hid it and he was so focused on how huge this man was. I could tell that he finally realized that he was staring at a strangers crotch, he was finally able to force his eyes lower taking in the massive thighs rapped in skin tight pants. Even though the material, you could see where the fabric lost contact with his thigh muscles where the deep valley that formed between the two muscles. The spot on Billy’s pants continued to spread slowly as he was taking this all in.

Billy, in a shaky voice “There’s..there’s a handicapped equipped changing room along the back wall, it’s much bigger.”

Ian, “Well lead the way Billy. I also think that I am going to have to go with the triple X shirt, I don’t think that they are meant to be this tight.” Ian started take a deep breath in and I could hear the seams start to pop one by one.

I though Billy was going to pass out when he saw Ian’s chest start to expand, larger and larger.

Billy started to turn and walk toward the back wall; he was walking slowly in order to try and hide the limp he had, due to the raging hard-on in his pants. Billy used some of the clothing he was carrying to hide the tent that he had made in his pants. I was a little glad as well, I was afraid if I walked too fast that I would have cum just from the friction of my pants against my dick.

Ian followed behind Billy and I followed Ian, all I could see was a huge wall of muscle stuffed in an over packed shirt. I could see the contours of his back muscles as they rolled under the fabric as he moved. Ian was trying not to move his upper body too much, in order not to rip the shirt any more.

Billy led us down a short hallway, we passed two other changing rooms when Billy turned and unlocked the last room. The room was about the size of a small bathroom; on the far end were a mirrored wall and a small bench just to the side. Billy hung the clothing on the hooks next to the door, inside the room.

Ian turned to me, “Kevin, why don’t you find some workout clothes for yourself while I try these on.”

Kevin, “Sure.. I will see what I can find.”

Billy, “Do you need me to help you find some stuff?” I could tell by his tone that he wanted to help but also did not want to move from fear of cumming all over himself.

Kevin, “Oh, no.. I am good. I will be back in a few..” I was a little exited and a little jealous, know what was about to happen to Bill. I so badly wanted to be him right then.

When we got back to the car later, Ian told me everything that happened but to keep it in the timeline of the story I will tell you now. While I was taking my time picking out some work out shorts and tee shirts, I got at little time to cool down just a bit.

Billy was quietly standing next to the changing room door when he heard Ian call out, “Hey Kevin are you out there? I need some help tying to get this shirt off, the damn thing was not this hard to get into.”

There was a long pause.

Billy lightly knocked at the door, “Sir, I think your friend is still looking for some clothes.”

Ian, “Would you mind helping me out then?”

Billy, “I guess so..”

There was a pause for a few seconds, then Ian said, “You are going to have to let yourself in, I am kinda trapped in the shirt right now and I can reach the doorknob.” I could hear as Billy fumbled with his keys, to unlock the door.

As soon as I saw Billy’s eye, I cloud see into his mind how exited and confused he was. I could see him telling himself that he liked girls but I could also see that he was also always turned on by muscle.

As Billy entered the room he took a deep breath, like he was preparing himself mentally. Billy saw me standing there in the middle of the room with the shirt halfway up over my head, with my arms sticking out of the top. I could see his thick dick pushing hard against his pants, fighting to get free. The wet spot had grown to about the diameter of an orange.

Ian focused his energies a little to see more detail on what was racing though Bill’s mind. He was only able to see the upper thoughts and images that were currently racing though his head. Ian was able to see images of himself though Billy’s eyes, looking up at this man that towered over him. He could see himself, as Billy imagined him, flexing out of the shirt, his thick biceps splitting the thin material as he flexed them and tearing away the remnants from his body.

What really caught Ian’s attention was the image that Billy had in his head, of seeing Ian as wrestler that he was matched against. In high school and college, Billy had always been at the top of his weight class but always far out muscled his opponents. Almost all of the guys in his class were always taller than him by a few inches; he had never someone over 6 feet for a match. Occasionally he even wrestled larger guys in the weight class above him and was almost always victorious.

In Billy’s imagination they were both in a huge empty gymnasium, the whole room was pitch black except for a spotlight that lit the circle in the middle of the wresting mat. On one side of the mat stood Billy, wearing his singlet, in his high school colors of burgundy and gold. His thick little body filled the suit to capacity, it was the right size for someone of his height but because of his musculature it was pulled tight across his chest and legs. His thick pecs pushed out past the straps of his singlet, and the thick squared off pectoral muscle touch the side of his bicep muscle. Billy’s hard quad muscles pushed up the leg fabric of the singlet up towards his crotch, to accommodate the thickness of the muscle. Just above his legs a very prominent budge was clearly visible, as his jock strap was filled with his thick dick and balls.

Across the ring, halfway in and halfway of the spot light stood Ian; he looked massive compare to Billy. The direct light from the spotlight just accentuated the detail of his muscles. Ian was dressed in tightest singlet Billy could ever imagine, it was white like the UnderArmor shirt Ian was wearing. His dark skin contrasted sharply against the white fabric that was stretched drum tight. The straps of the singlet were pushed wide on his shoulders by his thick traps, which rose like mountains above his shoulders. The material tried to cover his chest the best he could, it was only able hide the lower center part of his chest. The thick striations of his chest muscles could be seen racing under the fabric an emerging out the sides of the singlet where his pecs met the air. On each side just behind his pecs, Billy could see the thick wings of muscle Ian’s lats push his arms from his side.

Ian’s arms even from the front looked impressively thick, his biceps were so shredded that even in their relaxed state you could see the next work of veins that supplied the huge muscle with the nutrients it needed. The veins converged on his bowling pin shaped forearms that were thicker than most men’s upper arms. Holding these massive arms to his body were the most ripped deltoids muscles, even from a distance Billy could see two of the three deltoid heads as they flexed to hold massive arms.

Though the thin material Billy could see all ten of Ian’s abs, with his intercostals flanking their sides and pointing their way to his crotch.

Billy’s imagination was quite impressive in the amount of detail that he had given to the appearance of Ian, which did not lack when it came to what Ian’s crotch would look like in an over stuffed singlet. The waist of the singlet was under the least pressure from the rest of the outfit, which helped to provide enough material to contain Ian’s insanely huge balls and dick. The material was pulled tight around the legs, which created a huge basket of fabric to hold this extraordinary load. Even though the jockstrap and singlet Billy could see the thick head of Ian’s penis where it contact the fabric, Billy did not know that Ian was not circumcised, so he imagined him the way he though he should be.

The leg material of the singlet kept riding up Ian’s thick quads, trying to elevate the tremendous pressure created by the huge slabs of muscle. The fabric was pulled almost its breaking point. Thick winding veins could be seen under the skintight fabric, which emerged under the constrictive band of the leg openings and continued to spread across his thighs. The thick muscle of his quadriceps hung heavy over his kneecaps. Just below those his legs exploded outward again as the huge bulbous muscle of his calf muscles could be seen from the front, holding up his tremendous frame.

From the darkness surrounding the outer circle of the mat, a ghostly whistle blew. Both men walked toward the center circle of the mat, Billy watched closely as Ian’s thick legs navigated around each other. The muscles of his legs forcing the muscles of the opposite leg to mold to a new shape, with each step Billy watched as Ian’s thick quadriceps snapped to rock hard definition. Just above Billy watched his huge budging crotch get pushed side to side as each leg alternated in position.

The two men stood in side the center circle, Billy have to look up sharply to see the face of his opponent. Ian could feel Billy’s imagined anxiety of having to wrestle someone so large but in Billy’s mind that his incredible strength for his size and his quick speed was to his advantage. He imagined Ian as being very strong but slowed down by his size and not very flexible from being muscle-bound.

The whistle blew a second time; both men took positions on the mat, trying to plan their attack. It looked funny as they started to circle; their arms partially out reached toward each other. Ian was bent over, trying to bring his shoulders even with Billy’s stance. Occasionally one of the two men would swipe at the other, while the other would dodge the attempt to grab hold.

Suddenly, Ian made a full lunge for Bill but he was too quick for the bigger man. Billy was able slip past his attempt and was able to get the upper hand on Ian. Billy used his strength and leverage to knock Ian off of his center of gravity, pushing his feet out from underneath him. I huge echoing thud ran though the gymnasium as Ian’s body slammed against the mat, knocking the wind out of him. Ian lay on his back, while Billy took the opportunity to try get into a position where he could pin his opponent.

Billy dove down on top of huge mound of flesh that lay before him on the mat, targeting his legs first. Billy lay across Ian’s stomach; in his mind, Ian could imagine him felling the hardness of Ian’s muscles against his. Billy maneuvered his arm in-between Ian’s thick legs, and wrapped his arm around of thighs. As he worked his arm around the huge thigh, is upper arm was pressing right into Ian’s dick and balls, he could feel it shift to the side under the pressure. Billy could feel the thick shaft of his dick pressing into his arm, which totally turned him on.

Bill’s dick started to harden in his jockstrap, filling with blood as fast as his heart could pump it. His dick was getting longer and thicker with each passing moment, as he pressed his crotch into Ian’s chest. He loved the feeling of his dick pushing in to the thick slabs of muscle of Ian’s pecs. His dick was becoming painfully hard as it reached up past the top of his jock.

Billy pulled with all of his might to leverage his body to force the thickly muscled leg into a position where he could get Ian’s leg to a point where he would be at a mechanical disadvantage, before he had time to react.

As fast as Billy could move, it was not fast enough. All of a sudden Ian forced his leg back down to the mat, which caused Billy to flip over and loosing his grip. Ian slid his massive frame over the top of the dazed smaller man. Billy could feel as the huge mounds of rippling muscle snacked over his body, rubbing over the top of his rock hard dick.

As Ian moved his way up Billy’s body, he rapped his long thick arm around Billy’s left leg, trying to use the same move that Billy used on him. Ian was easily able to pull Billy’s thigh tight into Billy’s chest. Billy could feel Ian’s grinding his dick into his own abdominal muscles, the pressure was almost excruciatingly painful but at the same time it made him just that much harder. Billy pushed with all of his might against his opponent but the weight was too much.

In a deep voice growling voice Billy heard, “You like this muscle don’t you. You want to feel it hard against your body, don’t you.” Ian pushed hard with his arm down on Billy’s dick, acknowledging its effect.

Billy knew he was right, he knew that this huge mass of muscle that had him pinned to the ground totally turned him on. At the same time he knew he did not like loosing.

Billy just growled back as he used his free leg and all of his might to eject this man from atop of him. As soon as he felt that he had pushed enough of Ian away from him, he rolled out from underneath him.

Billy sprang to his feet and rolled on top of Ian’s back, pulling Ian’s arm out from underneath him as he tried to stand. Ian slammed face first into the mat. Billy pulled Ian’s arm behind his back as hard as he could, grinding Ian’s face as hard as he could into the mat.

Ian could feel all the Billy’s emotions he was feeling as battling against this giant. Billy’s raging hard-on pushed hard into thick back muscles as he straddled the narrow waist. With Billy’s free hand he reached around the thickly corded neck and pulled back as hard as he could.

Billy pulled his head close to Ian’s ear and whispered, “Your muscles are so hot. I want your hard muscle on me.” As he said this he ground his painfully hard dick into Ian’s back.

Just as Billy was about to make his next move, the same mysterious whistle blew.

Billy released his grip from around Ian’s neck and arm. Billy hated to move from where he was sitting, loving the feeling of his position.

As Billy stood, he ran his hands over Ian’s thickly muscled and sweaty back, feeling the hot rolling muscles under his hand.

Both men stood and slowly walked to the opposite sides of the mat, Billy turned just in time to get a full view of Ian’s insanely broad back. The top of the singlet looked almost comical, on how much it did not cover of the wide expanse of muscle. Ian’s muscles glistened with sweat, as the fine droplets followed the contours of his muscles.

Slowly Ian turned to face Billy, from across the mat. Billy was in total aw of Ian’s body as the Singlet now looked like it was painted on from the sweat, as it clung to his skin. The wet fabric became translucent against his skin. His eyes traced their way down Ian’s waist, able to count each intercostal. That is when Billy noticed that he was not the only one turned on by the match.

Billy could see though the wet fabric the thick outline of Ian’s penis, as it pushed its way above the confines of the jockstrap, The thick head of the penis was clearly visible though the translucent fabric, just below his bellybutton. Ian’s body was so pumped from the workout that his shoulders, traps and chest had gotten so thick that it caused the singlet to pull up on his crotch, which just accentuated the hammock that held his heavy balls and dick.

Billy had to adjust his hard-on under his sweat soaked singlet; he had found muscle as a turn on but never in this way. The wet fabric stuck to the contours of his muscles, emphasizing his pumped abs and pictorials. Billy watched as Ian stretched out his arm and shoulder from the confrontation, he loved the way Ian’s chest flexed as he moved. Ian’s muscles were pumped to the max; thick veins could be seen running across his chest and down his arms.

The whistle blew, notifying them to take their positions. Ian took the submissive position, down on his hands and knees. While Billy, took the dominant position over him; he had a difficult time due to Ian’s size.

The whistle blew again, they both started to grapple, grabbing on to anything that would give them the advantage. Billy’s hand pushed across Ian’s growing cock as he tried to pull his leg back; he took pleasure in pushing his arm tight into Ian’s dick as he applied more pressure. Billy could feel it getting hard and to his surprise even longer.

Billy grunted out as he struggled, “I guess I am not the only one who like the feeling of muscle against muscle.”

Ian tried to reach around with his free hand to grab any available limb he could get a hold of, the sweat made Billy’s hard pumped arm slippery to the touch.

Billy tried to reach around the opposite arm of the leg he was pulling back on, to get more leverage but he was not able to grasp that far. So Billy reached around as far as he could to the front of Ian’s thick hard chest but he was running into the same problem that Ian had had with him. No matter how hard Billy squeezed with his arm, around the side of Ian, the thick slab of muscle that made up his right pec was just to hard and slippery. Just then, Billy could feel as the muscle became thicker and harder, as Ian flexed his pecs as hard has he could and expanded his chest and lats out as far as he could.

Right when Billy’s grip could not hold on any longer around the massive chest and his arm slipped away, he heard a loud rip. The tear was so fast and violent, it sounded more like a pop. That is when he noticed that Ian’s left shoulder strap hand snapped under the pressure.

Ian took advantage of Billy’s loss of his grip, to roll Bill off of his back and throw him down on the mat. Billy’s body made a loud slapping sound as the mass of sweaty flesh as his back hit the mat. Ian quickly rolled his body on top of Billy’s smaller frame, his thick hard legs straddled across Billy’s hard chest. Ian’s knees pinned Billy’s arms to the mat, while the rest of his mass held Billy’s as torso against the mat. Billy tried to use his legs to buck him off of his chest but it was to no avail.

Billy looked up right into this enormous crotch just a few inches from his face. He could smell the deep musky aroma of Ian’s sweat saturated singlet.

Ian looked down into Billy’s eyes and said, “Do you give?”

Billy hesitated for a few moments and with a slightly agitated voice, “You win..”

Ian, “Good, I don’t like to loose, no matter how cute the guy is.”

Ian slowly slid back off of Billy’s arms, exposing his thickly pumped biceps, and chest. Ian gently rested his ass directly on Bill rock hard throbbing cock.

Billy could feel his dick straining under Ian’s hard ass, he was so hard that he though he was going to explode. When he looked up he saw Ian peering down into his eyes, looking at him like he wanted him. The ripped singlet fully exposing the left pec, it looked even thick and harder not that it was not constrained by suit.

Just below the thick shelf created by his pectorals, Billy saw the head of the biggest dick he had ever seen. He could see this the top of it as the ripped singlet fell to the side, Ian’s dick was not quite as thick as his but it was easily twice as long, if not more. The rock hard dick was so long, it pushed up past Ian’s bellybutton by several inches. Billy could see the thick veins wind their way around the thick pole, supplying it with the blood that engorged it. Running down the bottom side of the penis, Billy could see the thick tube, the urethra; it had to be diameter of most men’s middle finger.

Ian leaned forward over Billy, placing one hand on each side of Billy’s hard chest and squeezed. It was not hard enough to cause pain but enough to cause pure pleasure. Billy flexed his chest as hard as he could, but not matter what Ian’s pressure grew that much harder.

Ian, “Your right Billy… I do like muscle, I like thick hard pumped muscle and I like yours.”

As Ian said this he reached under his ass and grabbed Billy’s fat hard dick, though the fabric of the singlet.
< p><p>
Ian with a big smile on his face, “I also like big thick dicks, like yours.”

Ian started to slowly tug on Billy’s dick though the sweat soaked fabric. Billy was shocked that Ian’s hand was able to make it completely around his rock hard dick. He had always had to use two hands when jerking off, to make it all the way around, he never new having another man jerk him off could feel so good.

Billy watched as long as he could, as Ian’s thick arm muscles flexed as he stoked him harder and harder. Some of the veins running down Ian’s arm became as thick as ropes, while other finer veins branched off in every direction. Billy finally had to shut his eyes, taking in the moment, feeling his dick getting harder as this muscle giant stroked him harder and faster. Billy could feel the pressure building in his balls; it was getting so hard that he could not take it any more.

Ian squeezed harder and stroked Billy faster when he felt that he was on the verge. Billy’s dick thickened as one last surge of blood flowed in. Ian could feel as the thick vein on the underside of Billy’s dick hardened, as it was ready to explode. Suddenly Billy started to shoot huge painful loads into singlet, the hot cum coating his abs and singlet. Billy’s whole body when ridged as every muscle in his body convulsed as he cummed, throwing his head back in total ecstasy.

Billy snapped back to reality when he heard Ian.

Ian, “Well are you going to help me out here?”

Billy with a little tremble in his voice, “What do you want me to do?”

Ian, “I guess the best thing to do first is to pull the shirt down, and we will just start over again.”

Billy walked up to me, he looked like he was about to jump out of his skin he was so scared. I watched his eyes as he surveyed my body, I could tell he had never even imagined about being so close to a guy as big as me. The top of his head was just to the bottom of my pecs, I could sense that he wanted to touch me so bad.

Billy reached up as far as he could, pressing his tight little body into mine. He stood on his tip-toes in order to reach the bottom of the shirt that was now next to my elbows, of my outstretched arms. Bill was able to get a good enough hold, to pull it down hard enough.

Ian, “Hold on one second, let me kneel down. I think I am just a little too tall.”

As Ian knelt down, he purposely did not move back, he wanted his body to rub along Bill. Ian could feel Bill’s hard dick press into his thigh; if it were any harder it probably would have split his pants open. Ian slowly started to bend his knees, lowering his frame, his thick hard pecs slowly rubbed down Bill’s face. He could feel Bill’s hot breath against his skin. Ian could feel Billy’s nose take several deep hard breathes, taking in his scent. Seconds later Ian could feel Billy’s soft lips pass over his skin, the warm moist skin against his. Ian could tell that Billy was just about to blow his load, down his pants.

By the time Ian was down on his knees, he could feel Billy’s thick hard dick pressing in to his chest. They were so close to each other that Ian’s entire torso was pressed against Billy. Billy was now only about 6” taller than Ian. He could feel Billy’s nice hard pictorials press into his body; they were firm but not as hard as Ian’s.

Ian, “Why don’t you try pulling my shirt down now.”

Billy, with out looking, raised his hand to grasp the shirt. He ran his hand along Ian’s thick arms, feeling their harness, following the contours of his muscles. Billy started to slowly pull the shirt down; it was so tight that he could not figure out how this huge man could get this on to begin with. Bill was finally able to pull the shirt below Ian’s neck, he never realized that he could ever find a man so handsome, even attractive. He looked into Ian’s deep blue eyes, they were such a dark vibrant blue but they also seemed to be so radiant.

Ian, cleared his throat a little to get Billy’s attention back to the task at hand. Billy continued to pull the shirt down. When he hit the top of Ian’s pecs, Billy could not believe how hard they felt. It was like living steel, covered in skin. Billy did not want to pull back at all; he wanted to continue touching as much of this god as possible. Billy had to pull even harder, to get the thin material to stretch over the huge mounds of muscle and also to get the between them. As soon as he worked the material past the thick pecs and lats, he was able to pull it down much easer as it tapered down to incredibly thin waist. Even though the material was easier to pull, Billy kept his hands tight against Ian’s body. He could feel every ripple of Ian’s intercostals; the muscle was so hard that he could not even dent it as he rubbed over it.

The two just stayed like that for a minute or two, Billy still in total aw of what was before him.

Ian, “Thanks… That is much better. Now lets see what we can do to get this off.”

All Billy could do was shake his head.

Ian, “I see that you like my muscles a lot. I think we can take my shirt off in a way that you would like but I think we should probably get you out of those pants first. I would really like to see that nice thick dick of yours and I don’t think that you want to mess you pants any more than they already are.”

Ian could sense that Billy was still a little anxious but he slowly started to take his pants off. Billy unbuckled his belt and started to open the top of his pants. Billy was so high off of his own hormones he could not believe how he felt, it was like he had just had the best sex of his life and at the same time was so pumped as if he won the state wrestling championship. Billy carefully pushed the pants down over his dick; he was so close to loosing his load that he knew that if he even touched it he was going to blow. He let his pants drop to below his knees.

Ian scooted back a foot or two from Billy, to get a better look at him. Billy was standing there with his pants around his ankles, white briefs, and his work shirt just over hanging his dick. Billy had nice thick quads, with just a little overhand of muscle above his knee. Ian could see his thick dick just below the thin white fabric of his underwear, disappearing under the overhang of the shirt.

Ian, “Billy, why don’t you pull your shirt up some, I want to get a better look at your body.”

Billy did not seem to have a problem with the request. He slowly slid the tight fabric of his work shirt over his chest, over his head and continued to take it off completely.

Ian was impressed how well muscled this young man was. Billy had nice thick pecs, with just a little clef between them that squared off at the sides. Just below Ian could make out a faint outline of a relaxed six-pack of abs, and the top of Billy’s thick dick stuck out of his underwear. His dick was not as long as Ian’s but it was noticeably thicker with a big fat bright red head.

Ian, “Man you have a really nice body for a man your age and I am sure that the girls have a hard time with that. Your wrestling buddies must have been really jealous of you.”, as Ian gestured towards Billy’s thick hard dick.

Billy’s face turned a scarlet red, like the head of his dick, from the complement.
Ian, “Well, let’s get this shirt off and at the same I will give you a little show, it seems like you really like muscle.”

Ian stood up; Billy could only look as he towered over him. Ian gently grabbed his shoulders and guided Billy over to the stool and set him down. As Ian was guiding Billy, he was gently rubbing his hands against Billy’s smooth skin.

Ian could his most current and vivid thoughts with little effort. Billy could not believe how large this man’s hand were, the completely cover his shoulders and his thumbs reached midway down his pecs. His hand were so soft, he had expected them to be heavily calloused from all the heavy lifting. They were warm; Billy could feel a slight pulse though his skin. He was mesmerized by Ian’s strong but still gentle grip, as his thumb gently messaged the muscles of his pectorals.

Ian slowly backed up from Bill, standing about 4 feet in front of him. All Billy could do was stare; Ian started to slowly smile as he new what was about to happen.

Ian started to slowly rubbing his abdominals though the thin fabric, slowly making his way up to his chest. The room was so quite that Ian could hear the faint steady breaths of Billy as he watched. The fabric was pulled so tight, that every move that Ian made you could hear the seams groan under the pressure.

Ian slowly brought his arms up parallel to the floor, his triceps were so thick it looked like they would rip from the bone just from their sheer weight.

Billy continued to watch as Ian slowly started to flex his arms, bring his forearms up. The thick bicep muscles started to contract, becoming thicker and harder. The poor shirt continued to stretch as much as it could. Ian’s arms were at about 45-degree angle from the floor, when Billy noticed that the shirt seemed to stop stretching, it did not have any more to give. Ian’s biceps where larger than a grapefruit, and they were not even completely flexed. Thick veins were exploding from the surface; his forearms were so hard and striated.

Unexpectedly, Ian flexed his arms as hard as he could. The fabric did not rip open, it exploded, tearing in from multiple locations at one time.

Shortly after, Billy started to shoot enormous volleys of cum, from his thick hard dick, all over his chest and abs. Billy gripped the stool he was sitting on; as his whole body shook from the incredible orgasm he was experiencing. He had shot 5 or 6 huge loads when his orgasm slowed. His dick, abs, and chest were coated in his thick hot cum.

Ian just smiled, looking at the affect that he had on Bill, knowing that he was not yet quite done. Ian flexed his bare biceps a few more times, rubbing the hard ripped muscle, enjoying the air as it cooled his skin.

Ian rolled his neck to one side, stretching out the thick muscles; a loud crack from his spine could be heard.

Ian, “If you liked that, you should really like this.”

Ian then hit a most-muscular pose, as hard and as fast as he could move. The thick cords of muscles in his neck exploded, they looked as thick and hard as cables that would hold up a suspension bridge. The collar of the shirt ripped simultaneously in several different directions.

His trapezius muscles thickened and expanded to the point where it looked like they were going to touch Ian’s earlobes. The thick wedge shaped muscles continued to widen the tares that had already been started at the collar.

Ian’s deltoids finished off the shoulders, ripping them to shreds as the muscles expanded to the point where they looked like the size of a cantaloupe, covered in deep corded striations. Wide veins from his neck ran down across his shoulders and fed into his arms.

His arms looked almost freakish; as muscles were flexed so hard it looked like they were going to rip themselves from the very bone that held them. Ian’s biceps were pumped so full and hard, if one more drop of blood was pushed into them, it looked like the skin would split wide open from the expanding muscle.

Ian’s chest, back and lats did the rest of the shirt in as the flexed in unison. A half dozen tears erupted from the shirt as his muscles continued to expand. Some of the tears took up where the shoulders left off, while other tears started in the middle of the fabric where the pressure was just to great. His thick lats pushed his arms out wider and wider as they expanded, the wings of muscle sliced through the material as easy as cutting paper with scissors. Ian’s chest muscles bunched up so thick it looked like two globes of diamond hard muscle that had deep ribbons of striations that radiated outward toward his armpits.

To Billy’s, as well as to Ian’s surprise as well, the thick fabric of Ian’s cargo pants ripped right down the inside of his left thigh, when he extended it and flexed it automatically when hitting the pose. The ripping material was so loud that it masked the sounds created by the shirt.

The only part of the stretchy shirt that was not ripped to shreds was the waist, which continued to hold the remnants of the shirt to his body as it slipped down to his waist.

When Ian looked up, he saw that Billy had been stroking his thick hard dick as he watched the display as the shirt was obliterated. What little bits of juice he had left in him shot though the air as he jerked his meat as hard as he could.

Ian, “Don’t worry I will buy the shirt.”, as he ripped the tag off, “But what I am really pissed about is ripping one of my favorite pairs of pants. I guess I was going to out grow them some day.”

Ian pulled the remains of the shirt from his waist and popped the price tag off, putting the tag in his pocket. Ian then slowly wiped his abs and chest with the shirt, soaking in is his feramoans, and throwing at Billy.

Billy could smell Ian’s thick musky smell but was not able to detect the odor of the intoxicating feramoans that soaked the fabric. His body was just coursing with hormones, levels what were approaching an advanced bodybuilder who just shot up with next cycle; his raging hard-on did not have a chance of going down.

Ian, why don’t you wipe yourself down just a bit, while I try on these shorts.

Ian watched as Billy wiped the cum off his abs and stomach with the shreds of the shirt while he started to pull down his pants.

Ian unbuttoned the pants and pulled down his zipper, the sound caused Billy to look up to see what was about to be exposed. He pulled back the fabric and slowly started to slide the waist down over his thighs. Ian’s huge package of meat popped out of the pants, his underwear strained to support the weight of the contents. Billy eyes were glazed over; it looked like someone had stuffed a small football into his shorts. The material looked like it was painted on; his thighs were about to tear though. The weight was pulling down so hard, the waistband dipped so low you could see the top of his blond bush and the base of this thick meat.

Billy though to himself, “God that is real!”

Ian worked the tight pants down over his thick quads, to take a little work to push the material down with out ripping it any more than it already had. When he stood back up, Billy go a full view of an almost naked god. Even with out his legs flexed, Billy could see the deep valley that split the two sides of his inner and outer quad muscles. Fat veins that appeared from the leg openings of his underwear winded their way down the hard striated muscle.

Ian put his thick arms behind his head, vacuumed in his abs and flexed as hard as he could, while he swiveled his hips just a bit to accentuate the striations in his abs and intercostals. Billy was in total amazement when Ian’s waist became freakishly thin while his abs expanded to look like rock hard bricks. His abdomen was so thin that it made his crotch stick out in front of him by several inches and he was not even hard.

Billy watched as Ian tried on one of the workout shorts, he watched as Ian bent over and started to pull the tight fabric over his legs. Even working it over his thick calf muscles, Billy could tell that the shorts were going to be tight as hell.

Ian slowly worked the fabric up his quad muscles, allowing the fabric to slow adjust to the shape of his muscles. Then came the package of meat, Billy watched in aw as Ian stuffed and worked his dick and balls into the shorts.

Ian, “How do they look?”, like he really had to ask.

Billy with a blank stare on his face, “Good.. Really good..”

Ian put his left leg out in front of him and shook it. The relaxed muscle swayed on the top of leg, if it had not been attached to the bone it looked like it would just roll of. Quickly, Ian flexed his leg as hard as he could. The muscle that was in mid-sway snapped back into place in rock hard form, clearly though the fabric a network of veins and striations were visible.

Ian, “Well it looks like they held up to the flex test, I think I will only get one pair right now. I want to see how they hold up during a workout when my quads and hamstrings are pumped.”

Ian turned around so his ass was right in Billy’s face. He flexed his glues and hamstrings, thick bands of muscle fibers were visible as the sharp striations could be seen though the fabric. Ian’s hamstrings alone were as big around as some men’s legs. Ian could feel in Billy’s mind that he wanted to touch him so bad.

Ian, “It’s OK, you can touch my muscles.”

Billy almost reached straight and grabbed his thick hamstrings but he was still a little shy and acted conservatively, he reached up and grabbed Ian’s horseshoe shaped tricep on his left arm. Billy was shocked that muscle, even though it was not flexed, was the hardest muscle he had ever felt. The skin was baby smooth, blemish and hair free. Billy’s hand roamed across Ian’s rippling back muscle, the too felt like living stone covered in rose petal soft skin. His skin had such a deep dark tan but not one freckle could be seen, not one back hair, pimple, scar, just pure hard muscle.

Slowly, as Bill’s hand roamed the surface of his skin, Ian started to turn around to face Billy. As he turned, Billy’s hand continued to feel the muscle as it slowly slid under his palm. His hand ran across Ian’s right tricep, and then over his bicep, Billy could feel the hard thick veins and striations just beneath the surface of the skin. When Ian stopped turning, Billy’s hand stop directly on top of Ian’s right pec. Billy could not believe how small his hand looked pressed against the thick slab of meat. It was so hard that if he did not feel the veins pulse with each heartbeat, he though it was carved out of hot marble.

Billy tired to grab a handful of muscle but it was so hard it was almost unmovable. Ian flexed his pec muscles; send a ripple from the bottom to the top of his pec as slowly as he could. With Ian’s massive crotch only inches from his face, he could smell the deep musky odor that radiated from his body, it smelled so go that he could not tell if was a cologne, deodorant, or just his raw scent. With Billy’s free hand, he jerking his painfully hard dick even more but he had no more cum to give, only a few drops of fluid dribbled from his dick as he came.

Ian, “Now it is my turn, I want to see your muscles now.”

Ian could see the shock in his face. Billy stammered, “Wa.. Wa.. What?”

Ian, “I want you to pose for me, nothing hard. I am sure you have done a pose or two for your friends and girlfriend on occasion and have seen enough magazines and shows to know how to do a couple of poses.”

Ian delicately helped Billy to his feet, his head was almost touching Ian’s chest. Ian could feel though Billy’s pop-can sized dick pressing into his quad muscles, although it was starting to gradually soften from fear. Ian rotated positions with Bill, so now he was in front of the stool. Ian started to sit down while still holding Billy in place. Ian lowered his arms, while his hands traced over Billy’s rippling bicep muscles, his fingers tracing the veins on his arm. Billy’s whole body shuddered as Goosebumps broke out over the surface of his skin, from the pleasure that was racing though him.

Ian was really enjoying the feeling of the hard young muscle, his dick started to fill with blood but he knew that he could not afford to get to excited and blow his load. It would be hard to explain to Billy’s management how the whole changing room was covered in cum.

Ian did not have to be a mind reader to tell that Billy was really nervous, so he started with something easy for him.

Ian, “Billy, why don’t you flex you biceps for me.”

Billy started to flex bicep, like he was doing a curl. The thick bicep muscle began to ball up to about the size of tennis ball; some of the larger veins pushed their way to the surface.

Ian, “That is a good start but I want you to flex like they would in a bodybuilding show. Do a double bicep pose.”

Billy looked a little hesitant but finally he started to move his arms up. As he started to raise his arms, to be even with his shoulders, he curled his forearms up, flexing his biceps. The thick muscle contracted into a hard ball of muscle. Billy’s arms had very good symmetry; both biceps were about the same size.

Ian, “You got some very nice arms there; I want to see what they look like when they are pumped up and rock hard.”

Ian watched as Billy pumped his arms back and forth, squeezing his biceps as hard as he could, to pump blood into them. After a couple of minutes, Billy’s skin over his biceps took on a red tone, as blood pushed into feed his hard muscles. The large vein, running down each of his biceps, pumped up and expanded as the muscle continued to fill with blood.

Ian, “Now show me a double bicep pose.”

Billy stopped pumping his muscles and then brought up his arms in a pose. The hard balls of muscle looked like they were straining the elasticity of his skin, Ian could see some faint striations running though his biceps. Billy’s triceps also had pumped up and added some thickness to his arms. For a 20 year old, who was not into “bodybuilding”, he had real potential. Ian reached up with one hand and put his palm over thick bicep and gave it a hard squeeze; Billy flexed his arm harder, pushing back against Ian’s grip. His bicep expanded under the already tight skin.

Ian, “Now those are some nice arms.”

Ian’s hands were slowly roaming the hard thick muscle under his hands. Billy’s eyes were closed, his head rolled back, displaying his thick muscular neck. Billy made a deep guttural moan, with pleasure, as Ian caressed his muscles.

Ian started to stand, running his hands over Billy’s hard shoulders. Under the skin, Ian could feel the different heads of the deltoid muscles. Billy was flexing his arms so hard he had started to sweat; his skin became lightly slippery and shiny under the dressing room lights. Ian’s hands found their way down to Billy’s thick chest muscles, even with his arms extend Billy’s pecs were still noticeable thick. His hands glided over Billy’s nipples, which cause them to harden as his whole body shook and Goosebumps rose to the surface.

Ian lowered his head, smelling Billy’s sweat soaked body but what he was searching for was the spot. His nose slowly guided over Billy’s head, his nose and lips gently skimming over Billy’s face.

Billy just stood there, enjoying this man’s huge hands as they made their way across his hard abdominal muscles. He could feel Ian’s hot breath roll across his skin. He almost blacked out when he felt Ian’s soft lips gently rub across his; he had hoped that Ian was going to stop right there but he did not. Billy moaned in total bliss.

Ian’s nose glided down his neck, down to his pectorals. Ian could tell that he was getting close to the spot he was looking for, to drain Billy of some of his overflowing hormones. Ian started delicately kissing his chest, enjoying the soft skin but also tasting the surface of the skin. He moved up higher on Billy’s chest, just below the clavicle he found the site he was looking for.

As Ian was getting closer to the spot, he was kissing Billy with more vigor. Billy dropped his arms to sides, his body felt like it was on fire.

Ian’s hands rapped around his thin waist, pulling him closer to his body. Ian worked his mouth and tongue on Bill’s skin; he had never felt anything like this before, even from his girlfriend. Ian began to drain Bill of his hormones, lowering them to a normal level after only a few minutes. When he was done, Ian’s mouth slowly released its grip from Billy’s skin. Ian looked down to see a huge hickey just over Billy’s right pictorial, luckily it was in a spot where his clothing would hide it.

Billy just stood there in a daze; in the middle of the dressing room; with his still rock hard dick sticking out of the top of his underwear. Ian slid out of the shorts and began to pack himself back into his skintight cargo pants, stuffing his half hard cock back in. Even while Ian crawled back into his sweatshirt, Billy just watched in amazement at this muscle god in front of him, as his head with long blond hair poked out of the neck whole.

Ian, “Well, we should probably get you dressed. I don’t think your manager would understand one of his employees just in their underwear with a beer can sized hard-on.

Ian reached down and picked up Billy’s pants and helped him to get dressed. Billy really seemed to enjoy Ian’s soft hands touching his skin. Billy had a hard time putting his pumped up biceps into his polo shirt, Ian smiled as he tugged down the tight material over Billy’s upper arms.

Ian, “Thanks for all help Billy. You have to remember to take it easy for the rest of the day, drink plenty of water, and get plenty of protein; you have had a good mini workout.” Ian knew that he would feel drained for the rest of the day. Ian, “By the way, you are always welcome to work out with Kevin and myself. I am starting him on a new program and having someone that is a little closer to his level might help him out and I can help you with your program as well.” Ian was also thinking a head about finding a stable source of hormones.

Ian jotted down his name and number on a small card and gave it to Billy.

Billy really did not know what to say, “Thank you, that is very nice. I think I would like seeing you workout sometime as well.”

Ian took the balled up remains of the cum soaked shirt, “Don’t for get this… Don’t worry I will pay for it when we check out, I’ll just tell them that I am wearing it.” And started to stuff it in his pocket, knowing that it was also soaked in his scent.

It seemed like hours but it had only been about 30 when Ian and Billy emerged out of the changing room. The air that rolled out of the room hit me like a tidal wave of smells; if I had not been standing against the wall it probably would have knocked me back. I could distinctly smell Ian’s familiar odor along with Billy’s hot smelling sweat.

Ian, “Well it look like you had been able to find some stuff, I got what I need for now. Why don’t we check out and head down to the department store and get some clothes for tonight.”

As we started to walk away he thanked Billy and shook his hand, it looked funny how Ian’s whole hand engulfed the smaller man.

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 01:57 AM

AznMusclBro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AznMusclBro
thanks for posting this installment, notsure. very nice. i've been following this story since the beginning. thanks for the time posting it.. i hope we get to read the next chapter. thanks again!
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 06:20 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
trying to catch up on old chapters now

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size