The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:36 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Brad Wants To Feel Muscle! Part 5

?Oh my God, Frank, is that really you?? said Brad, as he looked up and recognized that this huge muscle guy was his partner. ?How did this, what did you?..oh, this feeling, your strength, it?s such an amazing wonderful sensation, I have never felt such incredible power? said Brad, as he watched his arms growing huge, his muscles pumping bigger and bigger and being covered in bulging veins.

Frank looked down at Brad. ?What the hell are you doing? I feel weaker, like I'm losing my strength and my body, no, I can?t be getting smaller? said Frank, as Brad continued to squeeze on his body.

?Well Frank, I?ll tell you. I?m going to be the big guy now. I?m going to drain you and take all of your beautiful muscle. You see, I have this new ability. I?m a drainer and that means that I can take what I want and when I want and right now, I want your muscle and I?m just going to take it?

?Get the hell away from me, you parasite? said Frank as he slammed his hands down on Brad?s shoulders. Brad lost his balance and let go of his grip. Frank moved away quickly, but ran straight into Mark.

?Well let me introduce myself? said Mark. ?I am your new best friend? Mark reached out and held Frank?s leg. ?Oh yes, I am very pleased to meet you and oh, by the way, I?m going to help myself to your muscle as well?, Mark said as his head rolled back as he felt the immediate flow of pure strength draining into his body. ?Oh ya, give it to me, give me your power?.

?What the hell are you people?, said Frank as he felt Mark draining his muscles. Frank knew that he needed to get away but he was feeling weak. Frank pulled himself backwards with Mark still holding on to his leg.

?Oh don?t leave without me finishing my meal? said Mark, as he continued to drain Frank. ?You have such power and I am very hungry?. Mark could feel himself pumping bigger and bigger with Frank?s hard muscle. Mark felt incredible strength flowing into his body. ?Can you hear that? It?s my shirt, look at it ripping, look at my pecs, they?re ripping right through my shirt. So hard and massive, and my arms look at them grow?

Brad got up and saw Mark draining Frank and growing taller. ?Not so fast, Mark. Save some for me?. Brad reached out and placed his hands on Frank. Simultaneously, they both continued to drain Frank?s muscles. Brad and Mark both felt themselves growing bigger and bigger as Frank quickly got smaller.

?No, you can?t, it?s my muscle. I want my muscle?, said Frank as he continued to struggle. Brad?s eyes were glowing as he felt the power and his body accelerate as his quickly grew to over 7 ft tall. His biceps exploding with muscle as his body now over 400 lbs of solid muscle.

Mark?s body was not far behind as he felt his legs explode and rip through his pants. Mark flexed his bicep and it erupted to over 40 inches and kept growing, 42, 43, 44 as his body continued to grow. Mark felt his shoulders expanding and his pecs growing bigger and bigger. ?Look at me Brad. I?m bigger than you?.

Frank was feeling weaker and weaker and losing consciousness. ?Stop, please I can?t?.? Frank?s head slumped over. ?Well, guess Frank is a little tired?, roared Brad, as he watched Frank pass out. Mark watched in aw as veins appeared quickly on Brad?s legs. The veins snaking upwards, from his calves to his quads, pulsating as Brad?s legs expanded at an amazing rate. Brad continued to squeeze Frank as the veins on his forearms bulged.

The night had now passed and daylight was on the horizon. Brad and Mark were still draining Frank, but he was now a shadow of his former self and the power drain was subsiding.

Look at us Mark. We?re huge. Gods to this world and nobody is going to stop us. The both flexed their biceps, their arms grew massive and exploded with strength to more than 50 inches. They laughed as they continued to revel in their huge muscle and feel their amazing strength, all while Frank lay unconscious at their feet. ?Guess your services are no longer required?, laughed Brad as he looked down at Frank.

?I think you have something that belongs to me?, said a voice from behind. Brad and Mark turned around and there stood the beefy construction worker with the big biceps.

?What the hell are you doing here?, said Brad. ?You?re hurt, you were in the hospital, how did you get out of the hospital?

?Well, I guess I got better. You know, I feel pretty good. Guess the growth hormone that I have been taking helped me heal. You came to visit me in the hospital. I felt you touch me and I felt you drain my muscle. Your muscles, they grew bigger and I realized that it must have had something to do with that growth hormone and the chemical factory. I heard you talking in my room, you mentioned that you fell in that puddle?

?See this container, we found a whole bunch of them in the factory. We accidentally dumped them when we were moving them. Guess some of the chemicals ran into the puddles?

?What do want?, said Brad. ?Well, if a little chemical diluted in that puddle water gave you the ability to drain muscle, well I wonder what would happen if someone was to come directly in contact with it?

?No stop? cried Brad as the beefy construction worker open the container and dumped it's contents on his chest. ?Wow, this stuff is hot, I feel it burning, oh I feel strange?, said the guy. Brad and Mark watched in horror as the guy?s eyes widened and began to glow.

?Oh I think I like this feeling?, said the construction worker as his body began to grow bigger, his clothes began to get tighter and tighter. ?Look Brad, said Mark, ?His shirt, it?s tearing down his back. Look at the V and his pecs, they?re expanding and growing and ripping through the front of his shirt.

The guy held out his arms and flexed and the heads of his biceps slowly ripped through his shirt. ?Oh ya, I think it?s happening, I feel such a rush of incredible power. The guy stepped forward.

?Brad, I feel something? said Mark. ?I want to touch him, to feel him, to feel that massive muscle, I really need to touch him. Look at all that muscle?

?Ya, I feel something too? said Brad. I need to feel that muscle. I feel I need to rub my hands all over his body. I want to feel that muscle.

?Yes, come here guys. Come feel my beautiful muscle?, said the construction guy. Brad and Mark moved forward and reached and placed their hands on the guy?s chest.

Instantly, there was a flash of light and the guy?s body began to glow and he began to grow bigger and bigger. His body exploded with massive muscle. ?Oh, yes, that feels so incredible. Now I am the one with the power, the power to drain your muscles. Give it to me. Give me all you?ve got.

The construction worker?s body continued to grow bigger and bigger as Brad and Mark?s bodies began to shrink. ?No, this can?t be happening? screamed Brad and Mark as their bodies were being drained of all of their muscle. The construction guy?s legs exploded with incredible amounts of muscle, his quads becoming the size of tree trunks, his body grew taller, 6ft, 7ft, and continued. Give me your muscle, yes, all of your muscle. He grabbed both of them the drain accelerated.

Brad looked at Mark. ?Wake up Mark, wake up?, but Mark had passed out. Brad felt himself drifting off. ?No, I don?t want?.

?It feels so amazing. The power, the strength, my muscle, I must be over 7 ft tall and almost as wide. Look at these legs, the size of my quads, they?re as hard a steel. My arms, so many veins, they?re pulsating with strength. Rock hard biceps the size of boulders. I am truly a superman and the world will bow to their new God.

The End? (or just the beginning)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
nice twist :P

on both plot & title, heh
and also very, very hot

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2007, 03:07 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a wonderful story. My only complaint is that it ended too soon!

I hope you write more in the future!
  #4   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 03:49 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Drain Jobbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc802

?Oh my God, Frank, is that really you?? said Brad, as he looked up and recognized that this huge muscle guy was his partner. ?How did this, what did you?..oh, this feeling, your strength, it?s such an amazing wonderful sensation, I have never felt such incredible power? said Brad, as he watched his arms growing huge, his muscles pumping bigger and bigger and being covered in bulging veins.

Frank looked down at Brad. ?What the hell are you doing? I feel weaker, like I'm losing my strength and my body, no, I can?t be getting smaller? said Frank, as Brad continued to squeeze on his body.

?Well Frank, I?ll tell you. I?m going to be the big guy now. I?m going to drain you and take all of your beautiful muscle. You see, I have this new ability. I?m a drainer and that means that I can take what I want and when I want and right now, I want your muscle and I?m just going to take it?

?Get the hell away from me, you parasite? said Frank as he slammed his hands down on Brad?s shoulders. Brad lost his balance and let go of his grip. Frank moved away quickly, but ran straight into Mark.

?Well let me introduce myself? said Mark. ?I am your new best friend? Mark reached out and held Frank?s leg. ?Oh yes, I am very pleased to meet you and oh, by the way, I?m going to help myself to your muscle as well?, Mark said as his head rolled back as he felt the immediate flow of pure strength draining into his body. ?Oh ya, give it to me, give me your power?.

?What the hell are you people?, said Frank as he felt Mark draining his muscles. Frank knew that he needed to get away but he was feeling weak. Frank pulled himself backwards with Mark still holding on to his leg.

?Oh don?t leave without me finishing my meal? said Mark, as he continued to drain Frank. ?You have such power and I am very hungry?. Mark could feel himself pumping bigger and bigger with Frank?s hard muscle. Mark felt incredible strength flowing into his body. ?Can you hear that? It?s my shirt, look at it ripping, look at my pecs, they?re ripping right through my shirt. So hard and massive, and my arms look at them grow?

Brad got up and saw Mark draining Frank and growing taller. ?Not so fast, Mark. Save some for me?. Brad reached out and placed his hands on Frank. Simultaneously, they both continued to drain Frank?s muscles. Brad and Mark both felt themselves growing bigger and bigger as Frank quickly got smaller.

?No, you can?t, it?s my muscle. I want my muscle?, said Frank as he continued to struggle. Brad?s eyes were glowing as he felt the power and his body accelerate as his quickly grew to over 7 ft tall. His biceps exploding with muscle as his body now over 400 lbs of solid muscle.

Mark?s body was not far behind as he felt his legs explode and rip through his pants. Mark flexed his bicep and it erupted to over 40 inches and kept growing, 42, 43, 44 as his body continued to grow. Mark felt his shoulders expanding and his pecs growing bigger and bigger. ?Look at me Brad. I?m bigger than you?.

Frank was feeling weaker and weaker and losing consciousness. ?Stop, please I can?t?.? Frank?s head slumped over. ?Well, guess Frank is a little tired?, roared Brad, as he watched Frank pass out. Mark watched in aw as veins appeared quickly on Brad?s legs. The veins snaking upwards, from his calves to his quads, pulsating as Brad?s legs expanded at an amazing rate. Brad continued to squeeze Frank as the veins on his forearms bulged.

The night had now passed and daylight was on the horizon. Brad and Mark were still draining Frank, but he was now a shadow of his former self and the power drain was subsiding.

Look at us Mark. We?re huge. Gods to this world and nobody is going to stop us. The both flexed their biceps, their arms grew massive and exploded with strength to more than 50 inches. They laughed as they continued to revel in their huge muscle and feel their amazing strength, all while Frank lay unconscious at their feet. ?Guess your services are no longer required?, laughed Brad as he looked down at Frank.

?I think you have something that belongs to me?, said a voice from behind. Brad and Mark turned around and there stood the beefy construction worker with the big biceps.

?What the hell are you doing here?, said Brad. ?You?re hurt, you were in the hospital, how did you get out of the hospital?

?Well, I guess I got better. You know, I feel pretty good. Guess the growth hormone that I have been taking helped me heal. You came to visit me in the hospital. I felt you touch me and I felt you drain my muscle. Your muscles, they grew bigger and I realized that it must have had something to do with that growth hormone and the chemical factory. I heard you talking in my room, you mentioned that you fell in that puddle?

?See this container, we found a whole bunch of them in the factory. We accidentally dumped them when we were moving them. Guess some of the chemicals ran into the puddles?

?What do want?, said Brad. ?Well, if a little chemical diluted in that puddle water gave you the ability to drain muscle, well I wonder what would happen if someone was to come directly in contact with it?

?No stop? cried Brad as the beefy construction worker open the container and dumped it's contents on his chest. ?Wow, this stuff is hot, I feel it burning, oh I feel strange?, said the guy. Brad and Mark watched in horror as the guy?s eyes widened and began to glow.

?Oh I think I like this feeling?, said the construction worker as his body began to grow bigger, his clothes began to get tighter and tighter. ?Look Brad, said Mark, ?His shirt, it?s tearing down his back. Look at the V and his pecs, they?re expanding and growing and ripping through the front of his shirt.

The guy held out his arms and flexed and the heads of his biceps slowly ripped through his shirt. ?Oh ya, I think it?s happening, I feel such a rush of incredible power. The guy stepped forward.

?Brad, I feel something? said Mark. ?I want to touch him, to feel him, to feel that massive muscle, I really need to touch him. Look at all that muscle?

?Ya, I feel something too? said Brad. I need to feel that muscle. I feel I need to rub my hands all over his body. I want to feel that muscle.

?Yes, come here guys. Come feel my beautiful muscle?, said the construction guy. Brad and Mark moved forward and reached and placed their hands on the guy?s chest.

Instantly, there was a flash of light and the guy?s body began to glow and he began to grow bigger and bigger. His body exploded with massive muscle. ?Oh, yes, that feels so incredible. Now I am the one with the power, the power to drain your muscles. Give it to me. Give me all you?ve got.

The construction worker?s body continued to grow bigger and bigger as Brad and Mark?s bodies began to shrink. ?No, this can?t be happening? screamed Brad and Mark as their bodies were being drained of all of their muscle. The construction guy?s legs exploded with incredible amounts of muscle, his quads becoming the size of tree trunks, his body grew taller, 6ft, 7ft, and continued. Give me your muscle, yes, all of your muscle. He grabbed both of them the drain accelerated.

Brad looked at Mark. ?Wake up Mark, wake up?, but Mark had passed out. Brad felt himself drifting off. ?No, I don?t want?.

?It feels so amazing. The power, the strength, my muscle, I must be over 7 ft tall and almost as wide. Look at these legs, the size of my quads, they?re as hard a steel. My arms, so many veins, they?re pulsating with strength. Rock hard biceps the size of boulders. I am truly a superman and the world will bow to their new God.

The End? (or just the beginning)
Thanks for early morn j/off almost; ready for another draught of muscle building maxin' out and morning eruption...
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mmm...i still lvoe this story. even if the ending, although hot in its own right, wasn't quite what i was expecting, it's a perfectly acceptible--read that as: still freaking hot :P--alternative
and mc802! when are ya gonna write us another tantalizing epic?
~Chris

Things happen.
  #6   Add to WANT 2 GET HUGE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 03:32 AM

WANT 2 GET HUGE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WANT 2 GET HUGE
I never saw this one before, guess I missed it. Damn hot, to bad it ended so soon. Oh well, maybe we'll get another one soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options