The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2007, 09:03 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The power beam

Jake had tried to escape but was caught . he struggled with the guards as he was huge.....around 6'4 260 pounds of pure muscle. it took four guards to bring him down. his prison clothes tore open to show his biceps...ripped and pumped. The warden, a hairy husky man made his way to jake's face.
"going somewhere??"
jake showed no emotion.
"will you ever learn???"
the warden motioned for them to pick him up.
"take him to cell block 8"
jake shook his head...."NO!"
the guards were flung forward as jake pushed with all his muscle. they fell in front of the hairy warden.
"you FOOLS!!!" jake ran but was soon taken down again by the guards. the warden laughed.
"in cell block 8 make sure he is secure"
they handcuffed him and he was taken away. the warden a 6'4 man himself unbuttoned his shirt so it was open to show a mass of hair all over his chest and stomach. the bulge in his pants knew what was to come.
The guards stripped jake's clothes off and secured him to the machine. the warden had taken his shirt off the rest fo the way and was running his hand through his hairy chest. "soooo you thought you would leave us?" he made his way to the naked muscled body. he lifted the lever and jake was turned over, his face now looking at the floor. the warden took the rest of his clothes off...his cock hard and ready. the thick head making its way into jake's ass. pleasure and pain. jake yelled as he felt he was being ripped open by this man. the warden fucked him hard....going all the way in and out. jake knew he had to keep his head straight...looking for something he noticed the button on the side of the machine. his cuffed hands reaching.....he felt the hard cock inside of his butt.....but now he wanted it to stop.....his hands were bleeding from reaching ....the cuffs were on tight. he finally pushed the button. the machine came on and the warden pulled out....his cock dripping cum.

Jake was thrown back around as he saw the warden shining bright as the sun. a beam of light focused on him. his hair turning grey on his head and body....his body turning old. he could not move. he was frozen solid in the light. soon his bones showed though and then his flesh melted away until there was nothing but the light. "help!! some one" the guards came back not knowing what had happened. "uncuff me" one guard asked "where is the warden???" jake smiling said
"you would not believe it" they got him up "the cuffs stay on" the guard said as he noticed jakes hanging 11 incher. the machine finally turned off. "take him back to his cell" as the guards touched him they were instantly absorbed into jake. nothing left but there clothes. jake bent the cuffs and they came flying off. "wow....i feel like im as strong as a hundred men!!!!" the one lone guard begged him to stay away. jake felt his tight body as the others power was mapped into his DNA. he flexed his body seeing his biceps now like 25 inchers and his chest felt like a monster.
his pecs were hard as was his nipples. he grabbed the last guard and before he could blink his eyes all he was holding was the mans clothes. "the beam of light.....it must have gave me a ...power"
He tore off the steel door as he made his way out of that dark place. nothing could stop him now.
he would rob and rape and do what he wanted. he got to a dark part of the prison and saw that his hands were glowing. "this must be the point of my power" more guards came for him but he knocked them back with his fists and then absorbed them all. the prison was quiet as jake had all the guards power in him....his body so big that he had to go through walls to get out. the huge steel gate at the front of the prison he threw it over his shoulder as if it was a speck of dust. the nurse was getting out of car as she turned to see the huge monster behind her. she screamed. jake took her and tearing off her clothes h e soon had his 11 inches inside her....she felt the pleasure of her pussy being spread open but also the pain . she was not being taken into his body....it must be only males. he thought as he felt the wet pussy lips spread to take all of his cock....he came inside her and then let her lick the cum off of his dick head before he rammed it back in. she liked the muscles and felt them as the cock cum leaked out of her cunt.
Jake must have came 4 or 5 times in her. getting up from her she pulled on him to stay. "jake? is that not your name" she asked. the big steel monster nodded yes. "i can help you....whatever has happened....i can help you" jake smiled. "maybe....but first i want to live " he said. she gathered her clothes and noticed he would not fit in a car. she felt of his balls..."you still have alot of cum...please tell me " jake liked this female....maybe a adam and eve thing....."i can absorb men"
she pointed to the prison...."all dead??" jake said "yes" the nurse felt of his tight chest...."you are what i wanted all my life" "we have found what we have been looking for" jake looked at her....her pussy still dripping cum. "what will you do.....kill all men.....?" she asked. he never thought of it that way. "whatever you have become....it could kill you....your human also" jake sat on the car...."ok...tell me what you offer" "my name is joan" "ok....joan" she heard the sirens coming.
"i know a scientist who can help you" she quickly gave him a street address......"go there and i will call him and tell him what has happened" jake was about to run away when he turned....."what is his name?? " she yelled....."Lex Luther"

Lex had wanted to rule the world and now with this call from joan he thought he might have found it.
jake came to the door. "lex luther???" lex opened the door and saw the huge man. "dont touch me or my hands" jake said. lex took the needle and stabbed it into jake's leg. jake went out , falling to the floor . "now my experiments can continue" lex laughed.

Jake woke up laying on a steel table. he could not move. "you are mine now and as for leaving ...you cant, for the ties that bind you are of the beam kind so you cant break it" lex smiled. suddenly beams of light came from jake's body as his body went back to its natual state. "ahhhh....it worked.....you now are a normal young man" lex said. shutting off the beam jake was able to raise up.
"what happened to my power?" jake flexing his normal 20 inchers. lex pointed toward the door....."thats for me to know and you to leave" jake was depressed as he walked to the door.
"look on the bright side....you not in prison and you still have your health" lex said. jake looked over at a container filled with light. "my power!!!"
to be continued soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 04:01 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The power beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman101
Jake had tried to escape but was caught . he struggled with the guards as he was huge.....around 6'4 260 pounds of pure muscle. it took four guards to bring him down. his prison clothes tore open to show his biceps...ripped and pumped. The warden, a hairy husky man made his way to jake's face.
"going somewhere??"
Great start. Keep going and let's see what Lex will do!
  #3   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 10:37 AM

theseventhwave
Hey - great start. Thanks for writing.

If you are interested in any feedback - here's my two cents (please feel free to ignore). I love the story and the growth, and I especially like that you have given power to Jake and taken the power away from Jake (i.e. preventing Jake from growing so huge that the story essentially ends itself). This allows for some interesting twists - perhaps Lex will give out small portions of the power to various studs, perhaps Jake will be able to re-claim a small portion of his power and this will lead to some interesting confrontations between Jake and Lex's minions. Also, please feel free to slow down the descriptions of the muscle/cock growth - I find the slow (incremental) growth to be the hottest - far better than reading that our protagonist has instantly absorbed all the men in the world and has instantly grown to the size of a planet (i.e. there is really nothing that can come next).

But that's just my two cents. You're the writer, and I am just grateful.
  #4   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:02 PM

thanks.....i know what you mean....i remember a cartoon where this mouse drank a potion and grew big and then the cat did the same thing until they were so big they were standing on the earth.....im sure the writer and cartoonist didnt know what to do so they had the mouse say.."well folks we ran out of the stuff...sooo thats the end" i will do my best to slow down .....but when i get a story in my mind it streams out fast......thanks again.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman101
thanks.....i know what you mean....i remember a cartoon where this mouse drank a potion and grew big and then the cat did the same thing until they were so big they were standing on the earth.....im sure the writer and cartoonist didnt know what to do so they had the mouse say.."well folks we ran out of the stuff...sooo thats the end" i will do my best to slow down .....but when i get a story in my mind it streams out fast......thanks again.
I bet you mean the imfamous cartoon by Tex Avery, "King-Sized Canary."

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:29 PM

yep.....could not think of the name.....thats the one. if they had done that with three guys it would have been a better cartoon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options