The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:32 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The power beam part 2

Lex took an ad in the newspaper. it read : "feeling weak and not like a man?? i can help make you all you want to be. come see the doctor." then he had his address below it. he knew some weak and timid men would fall for the bait. now he just sat back and waited. A knock. he reached for the door. there stood a young male....maybe 5'6 with a stick body......no muscle....just straight. "i saw your ad doctor." "yes..yes....do come in" lex pointed to the table and closed the door behind him. "tell me what it is you want" the young man took off his shirt to show bones. "my heavens...have you not ate??" lex asked. the young male took off his pants showing small balls and a penis that was short. "hmmmmmm.....nature has given you nothing." lex smiled. the young man sat down...his arched back was noticable. "help me doctor" lex reached for the container of light. "you will feel a jolt" he opened one hole so a beam hit the boney chest of the young man. the jolt was so strong that it knock him off the table. lex knew he needed men now so he ran out calling for help. there was contruction going on next to his office so the men saw him run out. lex was screaming bloody murder as the muscled guys stopped and came to him.

"whats wrong??" the main man said. lex was pulling on them..."this way...please....hes dying!!!!" the five men ran into the office only to be hit by a bright light. they saw the young man standing naked.
his body seem to be changing. they felt the power of there bodies being taken out and replaced with nothing. there bulging biceps going from baseball size to nothing as the young man grew ....more and more....he fed off them....his boney body filling in with strenght and pure muscle as lex watched from a safe place. The five men had turned into bones and fell to the floor. lex walked back in .....blocking out the beam the power drain stopped. the young man looked at his new body.....flexing his biceps over and over...."wow.....doctor you are a GOD!!" lex opened a door with a full mirror. the man's body was like adonis...his cock hard and now long and full of cum. he had even gotten the body hair and vieny-look that the men had. he felt better than he had ever felt. "doc....how can i repay you???" lex looked at his new creation....."you dont have enough money to pay for what i have done."

"i can suck your cock or be your slave." the man begged. "go out and enjoy yourselve, tell your friends" they shook hands. he left. lex laughed loudly as if he had just killed superman. "soon he will show off as all males do and he will bring an army of males to me" he sat back and waited. "i will rule the world but this time by sexual pleasures" the door knocked.
Soon there was a line of strenght starved guys waiting to see him. he would now start his main plan. opening the door he told them to come in until there was no more room for them. the guys were packed in as lex opened the container. the power beams hitting each in the chest as the jolt was felt. he then opened the side wall. Superman stood before them. he was chained to the wall with just enough kyponite to keep him from leaving. the guys touched him, and as they did the drain of power was great. superman felt a small amount of strenght leave him and go into the growing bodies of the parasites. lex laughed...."this is as great as it gets!!!!" each male rubbed supermans body as the power was forced into them. there bodies growing tight as the muscle fibers grew. there clothes ripping off. superman now felt the strengh being taken out. he was getting weaker.
the men felt of each other also....there cocks swollen with cum as one after another started to suck in an orgy fest of cum and lust and power!!!
The wall slammed shut. the men didnt even notice as there monster bodies were now intangled in a pleasure lust. they were fucking and cumming and the moans were loud. lex took the beams of light and exited. "they will be in pleasure for so long that there hearts will give out or they will drain each other" he kicked his heels as he made his way to the underground lab.
Pushing the button the chains bought superman back down to the lab. his body already recovered from the draining. "dont look so gloomy superdumby" "your body was strong enough so they didnt absorb you" superman rattled the chains..."luthor!!! what are.....you up...to now?" he asked.
lex played with his cock as he watched the superman that once was so wanted until everyone thought he was killed. "aahhhh the world without superman" taking his cock out. "you like to watch, superman" lex stroked his 10 incher slowly. "your what kids dream about and men want to be" he jacked harder. superman rattled the chains harder. "if i could....just....get...free!!!" lex shot his load and the sperm flew into the air. "ahhhhhhhh great to be a man" licking his fingers. "the kpytonite will keep you where i want you" lex noticed the bulge of superman's suit. "you liked the jackoff....super jerk??? " superman growled as lex hit him with more kpytonite, superman arching back in pain.
Upstairs the bodies of the dead men lay all around as the knocking on the door continued.....more wanting in. to be continued soon.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:46 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The power beam part 2

Awsome chapter. You're ready for some hot adventures with that power beam to see who will get and what will they do. Write on and enjoy the ride!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options