The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The power beam part 3

In the darkness of the dead bodies a young male around 17 and full of the power of superman stood.
Mike opened the door and saw the males wanting in...."go away......leave while you still can" they shouted at him with a SOB here and FUCK YOU also. mike reached into his body and let his muscles explode into a flex unseen by humans. his massive body well defined to a GOD. they stopped. all was wanting to know....where???? mike's eyes glowed with the beam of light as he outreached his hands and pulled them all into him. shells of bodies dropped to the ground as he absorbed also more than his flesh could handle. when he let go of the flex he didnt go back to his self but stayed pumped with the new found strenght. his cock had grow also as he could barely reach it. the cock muscle expanded and hung to his knees. he looked up into the heavens and felt as a greek god.....he had it all.
Mike leaned back against the wall outside feeling the air but wondering what would happen now....would lex drain all men or just superman.....what was his goal??? his long cock swinging between his legs......a horse.....a fuckin horse.......he laughed. the wall opened as lex made his way out.
mike turned to face him. "sooooo....one of you lived" lex smiled. mike came to him..."i could end your life lex, right now" lex slapped the rock hard chest...."but you want....you want more like all men" mike felt his strenght being moved into the right places on his body so now it was more comfortable.
"i cant drain every male and then what......?" mike said. lex could see that he had a smart one. "my goal is to give and take like a father" lex slapped mikes chest again but this time mike held onto lex's hand. "dont touch me again....luthor" lex felt the crushing of his arm. "stop.....please" mike let go.
lex was red in the face as he came back at mike...."You know you would love to be superman and with the beam of power you can be just as mighty"
"but why? when you have it all....then what??? more??? until you....explode???" mike said
"your power will go away in a couple of hours and then what?? " lex grabbing his dick.
mike thought. "i will go back to myself....back to life" lex could see the dick getting hard.
"no...you want......you will want the feeling of power from superman.....its like a drug"

The monster cock now hard. lex pulled on it. "a super race of pure muscled men"
mike felt the pleasure of the jackoff. "luthor.....you talk like hitler"
"if i am to be ruler of the world....i want muscled huge cocked men beside me"
the precum dripped like car engine oil pouring.
"they will kill you and me just like they did hitler" mike said with his eyes closed feeling the cum exploding out into ropes of cum.
"so be it" lex said before he licked the cum from his fingers.
The wall opened. "you will be back" lex said as he close himself into the wall room.
Mike stood.....thinking.....dripping......confused.

Superman looked at lex...."i heard your confersation" lex sat. "and what superman ,do you think....i care??" lex got up and played with superman's abs....."nice solid abs....any teen would love to have"
"your MAD......your evil and i will get out of these chains" superman said.
"i know.....lets have some more ...fun.....with the local men" lex laughed. "no...NO.....wait.....a local baseball game.....YES.....where all the guys want to hit home runs......no steriods" he laughed as he rolled on the floor. he stopped laughing and taking the beams....."i will be back superman with more boys.....oooopppps .....i mean......toys" he left.
to be continued soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2007, 10:11 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
The power beam part 3

Another great chapter....who's Mike going to drain next? And what about Lex......
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options