The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2007, 08:38 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The power beam THE ENDING

As lex made his way out the door with the beams of power he was knocked over the head with a baseball bat. the container went flying , but was caught by Jake. "i told you i wanted my power back"
Jake opened one hole so a beam could hit his chest. he felt the need to feed!! he threw the box into the dumpster. lex lay bleeding.
Mike had gone to the gym to lift weights...he felt the need to let off some steam. the other guys watched him bench 400 pounds and do 200 pound bicep curls. there eyes wide open as were there mouths. Jake entered.....he felt the beam of power in him ....showing him the way to muscle. mike was benching more as jake came in. the power drain from mike into jake was so great that the guys saw it as waves of light going from one to the other. mike dropped the weight as his strenght was being pulled from him by this man. jake held on to him..."you must be.....superman??" mike looked at him as this man became bigger and bigger...."NO" "you are mistaken" jake had him in a choke hold..."what luck.....i will drain all your strenght...even if it KILLS YOU!!!!!" mike found the barbell and hit jake with it......knocking him over. mike almost got away but jake had him by the legs and flung him on top. "you want get away" the rest of the gym had cleared.
Lex came to...rubbing his head. "blood." he looked around. nothing. he needed to see a doctor. "no time.....the beams ......where are the ...beams??" he saw an odd thing.....in the dumpster a light was coming up and out of it. he made his way to it. part of the container was crushed but he would just cover it with his lab coat. he felt dizzy. falling back over the container flew and crashed against the wall behind him. the light beams going out in a million ways. he closed his eyes , more in disgust than the pain he had in his head.
Mike died. jake draining the last once of strenght from his body. the muscle man looked in the gym mirror.....his huge body was back. "now back to the doctor that took it away in first place" he tore off the gym door and knocked over a few cars as he made his way to luthor.
Pushing the front wall in, he saw the dead bodies. "Doc???" jake punched the wall making the house move. superman heard him. jake felt the waves of strenght coming into him. no one was there....why...."superman?? you must be" he pushed down the wall to show the room where superman was. "here" superman broke one chain as he felt this man draining his super powers.
"ahhhhh......dont worry superman....i will just feed off you and leave the bones" jake touched superman's skin and the lightening bolts flew as power feed was greater now. jakes body was bleeding in places as his muscles became so big his viens were popping. he backed away. "maybe i should rethink this" superman grabbed him and held him to his body. "NO....TO MUCH.....
i WILL BLOWUP!!!!" jake trying to get free of the massive arm of superman. Then as his eyes popped out of there sockets his body exploded into pieces of flesh and bone. it knocked superman free of the kyptonite. the blood and guts of what was jake lay on the walls and floor. "evil, never wins" superman said. he flew straight up, crashing out of the roof into the free open air.
Spotting lex with his vision he flew to him. "well....lex....you lose again" lex smiled. "get me to a doctor...you superpoop" superman smiled as he picked up lex and flew him to the hospital. the people were all glad that superman was NOT dead. lex had his head facture fixed. the nurse came in to check him....."hello lex.." lex looked to see lois lane. "you old whore...." lois fixed his bed.."now lets not be mean" "get me out of here lois" she winked. opening his zipper she pulled his 10 incher out...licking on it as a kid with a sweet tart. lex felt the pleasure. "suck it...deep throat it" she took it all the way down and stayed on it and then came back up. she jacked it ...faster..faster........the cum flowing and then shooting into her opened mouth. lex lay in what seemed to be a bed of warm air covered with cum pleasured aroma. superman watched from the crack in the door.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Uhm... didn't expect that... and what happened to the beam?
  #3   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Uhm... didn't expect that... and what happened to the beams?
  #4   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2007, 01:25 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
they escaped when the container was broken when it was thrown into the dumpster.....giving us hope that one of the beams will hit us someday. Or maybe it has???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options