The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2004, 07:12 PM
LeatherGryphon

Where to find "N" images?

It's been quite a while (two years) since I found a site that had more morphed images by "N". Is there still one that's active?

-- LeatherGryphon --
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2004, 08:59 PM

brahms97
Leather Gryphon,

Run, do not walk, to the new Yahoo Group covering the works of "N" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archive_4248_70_46. There is a huge selection (in all dimensions) including some works I had never seen plus some new works. Unfortunately, there are the usual problems with Yahoo download limits, but it is well worth the wait.

P.S. Thanks for the stories over the years!
  #3   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2004, 10:05 PM

overusedclassic
Unhappy Bad link? name?

When i click on the link, it says,
"There is no group called archive_4248_70_46.. "

Can you please make sure that it's the right name?
  #4   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2004, 10:25 PM

brahms97
Sorry, as I am still clinging to my outmoded, last-millenium grammar, I foolishly put a period at the end of the sentence which the computer has added to the link address. Try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archive_4248_70_46 with no period and you should get there.

Sigh, maybe I should just put myself out to pasture.
  #5   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2004, 05:58 AM
LeatherGryphon

Thanks for the pointer to "N".

As for the "outmoded" grammar, don't you believe it! There is something refreshingly civilized about seeing people write with proper spelling and grammar.

There are just a couple of little additions to the grammar rules, in this modern age: It is permissible to write program names or computer related phrases conjoined with capitol letters beginning each word of he phrase (i.e. QuickTime, AppleWorks, etc.). Also, when writing a URL, be sure to put a blank space before the period (*grin*).

Now if we could just convice the young people that there is a purpose behind proper grammar. English, it's by far the richest and most versatile language in the world (read "Lord of the Rings"). Its vocabulary is many times larger than any of the others. Yes the grammar and spelling rules are complex, it's not unexpected that sometimes one gets it wrong. However, fie on those who deliberately abuse this gift.

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #6   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2004, 09:26 AM
LeatherGryphon

More, I need more, more ...

OK, I went to the site mentioned and found eight "N" images. Six of which I already had in my archives of about 50.

I need more, more, more ... There used to be a site where you had to pay to join an adult screening service to see the images. Also some of "N"s stuff was sold through a guy in Canada.

Any more information?

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #7   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM

brahms97
Leather Gryphon,

I'm guessing from your comment about the eight images, that you only went to the "Photos" section of the Yahoo group. You need to go to the "Files" section to find all the images. The guy who creates all these "archive" groups has also helpfully included files which are thumbnail views of the files in groups of twenty.

Unfortunately, when you attempt to download files you will probably run into Yahoo's infamous download limits. Yahoo imposes limits on the amount of files that can be downloaded from any particular group during a particular period of time. Just how the limit is calculated is such an arcane formula that apparently no one can explain it clearly. However, the effect is that when you attempt to download a file and the limits have been reached, you get an unhelpful message that you are not "authorized." In the great tradition of all computer error messages, this tells you absolutely nothing helpful. However, come back at a later time when the limits have been reset and you will be rewarded.

P.S. I believe the image labeled "n084" in the Files section of the group is the old home page for the Canadian site that you remember, Belle Iconix, that apparently used to have N images available for sale.

Dave

Last edited by brahms97; February 11th, 2004 at 08:14 PM.
  #8   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 01:58 PM
LeatherGryphon

I give up.

Ok, I've tried for several days to get access to other images at that @$#@%#$# Yahoo site and I give up. Makes me want to permanently abandon Yahoo for anything, anytime, ever. Is this the only site where "N" images can be found now? If so, it's a sorry state of affairs. "N" deserves better than this!

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #9   Add to camarosns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2004, 04:40 PM

camarosns
I give up too!!! ! 've been trying all day and get the "You are not..." message. I have a large N collection, but would love to see different ones. I have all of the ones on Belle Iconix. Is there any place different than Yahoo to see the others????
  #10   Add to classicmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM

classicmuscle has disabled reputation
Talking Timer Help

The best time to view all of the 'files' is between :01 and:09 after the hour, every hour (example 8:01~8:09pm). By doing this I've been able to see every single file within the last two days. Good luck and post back if this worked for you.
  #11   Add to legionxp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Author

legionxp has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to legionxp
Zip it

Couldn't someone just compress these images into zip files and have folks just download a whole load of images in one file?

And, no, I'm not volunteering, just offerring a possible solution.
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
it's by far the richest and most versatile language in the world (read "Lord of the Rings"). Its vocabulary is many times larger than any of the others
!?!
Quod talis stulta res est!? Spero ut te servatus, hic ridiculans est. Latina lingua vivans beneque est! Neque moriatur, hominum talia stultitia est ut non id dicant. Non mala lingua est, nec britania. Ambo piae linguae sunt quod se sunt.
Nihilonem ceteram dicere de hic nunc habeo, praeterquam: insipiens est brittania lingua "optissima" sit dicere; immo, omnia linguae bona est.

[I will respect anyone who can actually read/translate all of that; do note: there are probably, ironically, grammatical mistakes here and there]
~Scriptor

Things happen.

Last edited by sexiscriptor; February 16th, 2004 at 10:58 AM.
  #13   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2004, 11:20 AM
LeatherGryphon

Ah yes, the dead language Latin, the Mother of all tongues... (only if you ignore most of world history)

Perhaps someone can give us statement in Mayan or Ancient Egyptian or Aramaic or Sanskrit? Don't worry if you don't know a dead language today. Judging by the way that English is being butchered by the current generation, it too will be dead very shortly.

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #14   Add to gymtoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2004, 03:58 PM

gymtoffee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gymtoffee
Unable to...join the yahoo group?

I've tried to join the group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archive_4248_70_46
but the response I received is...that I am not granted access and the decision is unchangeable.
What have I done wrong?
Should I change hairstyle?

Thanks for any help
  #15   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Good of you to recognize it!
Except it's not dead.
One of these days, I'm going to write a muscle growth story in latin. That'd be so much fun. Latin is a language of clauses, which means that I can go on and on, until I get bored, that is, using clauses, which would be of all sorts and such, thus until I ran out of good words and crap it's rather infinite, I can extend the descpription of a growth scene, which could be one of a any number of such growth scenes, all of which peppered with multiple clauses, for quite some time.
Kind of like that, except it wouldn't seem so messed up in latin because that's just how latin can be. In fact, I can write the subject, an adjective, and, for good measure, an adverb. Then I stick in 30 clauses and FINALLY reach the main verb. Then another 30 clauses later, a second subject. Finally, after yet another 60 clauses, a predicate nominative.
And that's grammatically CORRECT in latin! Isn't that just CRAZY!?
Fortunately, the romans were not THAT messed up. They would consider the above a really messed up sentence, too, it's just that their complaints and arguments against that sentence would be based less on grammatical grounds.
And, finally, it is practically a parent of all tongues. Almost every European language draws vocabulary from Latin, and several languages even draw upon its grammar and structure. Now, of course, languages like japanese and chinese have virtually no direct ties to it nor even indirect ones, but a very large part of the worlds languages have been heavily influenced by ONE language: latin.

Things happen.
  #16   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2004, 05:28 PM
LeatherGryphon

Re: Unable to...join the yahoo group?

Quote:
Originally posted by gymtoffee
I've tried to join the group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archive_4248_70_46
but the response I received is...that I am not granted access and the decision is unchangeable.
What have I done wrong?
Should I change hairstyle?

Thanks for any help
Well, I don't know the reason for your rejection but from the comments I found on and regarding this site it seems that the demand is WAY beyond what the site owner anticipated. I think I read something about not allowing you back in if you leave the group. Perhaps he's just closed the door for now on anybody because of the recent dramatic increase in traffic (generated by this forum probably). Nice of him to put these pictures up and for free too but it's become rather inconvenient for him as well as 90% of those who want to see the pictures.

I've gotten in a couple of times now and have seen most of them (or the thumbnails) and I found a few images I didn't have. "SuperioN" was one I was aware that I didn't have, and was very happy to finally see what everyone was talking about (Woof!).

I don't know what the policy is about re-distributing images from that site but I'm compliling a complete thumbnail list of all the "N" images I have. I'll see if I can find a way to post it somewhere and not get arrested by the "Penis Police".

Oh, and no, I don't think changing hair styles would help with this particular problem.

As for compressing the images and making them available as one big file. It wouldn't help too much and might even make the total traffic higher. These images are already in compressed JPEG format and putting everything in one file would just mean that everybody would grab the big file all the time.

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #17   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2004, 10:54 PM

brahms97
Joining Yahoo group

gymtoffee,

One possible reason that you are not allowed to join the group is that the Yahoo id you are using does not have a legal age included in the profile. Edit your Yahoo profile and try to join again.

This is yet another manifestation of the dreaded "Penis Police" that LeatherGryphon refers to. I suppose this does provide some control, although I assume any eight year old is smart enough to set up his profile to say that he is of legal age.

Dave
  #18   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2004, 07:37 AM
LeatherGryphon

Long live Latin

Quote:
Originally posted by sexiscriptor
!?!
Quod talis stulta res est!? Spero ut te servatus, hic ridiculans est. Latina lingua vivans beneque est! Neque moriatur, hominum talia stultitia est ut non id dicant. Non mala lingua est, nec britania. Ambo piae linguae sunt quod se sunt.
Nihilonem ceteram dicere de hic nunc habeo, praeterquam: insipiens est brittania lingua "optissima" sit dicere; immo, omnia linguae bona est.

[I will respect anyone who can actually read/translate all of that; do note: there are probably, ironically, grammatical mistakes here and there]
~Scriptor
OK, so here's the rough translation:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What nonsense. I hope you are kidding because this is laughable. Latin is still a very living language, it never died, and the man who can't speak it can't speak. There is no worse language than English. I pity the person who has no other.
There is nothing that can't be done if it can be said; but poor weak English at its best barely speaks; In the end I consider all languages good."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not that there's anything wrong with knowing Latin, (or Mayan, or Sanskrit, ...), there's always a job for scholars. My idea of a dead language is one that is no longer spoken in everyday use.

The purpose of language is to communicate. Definition: "Communication is an exchange of mutually understood symbols."

"Mututally understood", is the key phrase here. I went to a language scholar friend at the US State Department to get this translation. He reads, writes, and speaks, 8 languages but didn't know Latin and apologied for the "rough" translation.

I myself apologize for giving the spark from which this flame has grown and retract my original statement which was based on statistical research I'm not prepared to quote (i.e. I can't find it again, yet).

Since I don't know Latin then I "can't speak", so I might as well not.

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #19   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2004, 11:16 AM

overusedclassic
Thanks for pointing out the group.
The images are pretty good, despite the wait for them.
The video morphs are even better, and i like to write with proper grammer.
I'm just slow with computers, plain and simple.

Over~*
  #20   Add to legionxp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Author

legionxp has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to legionxp
zip idea--explained

If all these images were in a couple zip files, then folks could download it once, unzip the file, and have all the images on their hard drive.

No need to redownload the file all the time, once one has all the images.
  #21   Add to Jungle Rot Rick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2004, 12:11 AM

Jungle Rot Rick
Perhaps someone can give us statement in Mayan or Ancient Egyptian or Aramaic or Sanskrit?

Mayan isn't a dead language. The Mayan Indians of tropical Mexico are in revolt against the Spanish speaking government of Mexico City.
  #22   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2004, 07:10 AM
LeatherGryphon

I apologize for forgetting that the Mayan languange IS still actually used.

-- LeatherGryphon --

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; February 19th, 2004 at 07:13 AM.
  #23   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2004, 08:25 AM
LeatherGryphon

Zip idea explained

The files at that site are JPEG files, which is a compressed format already. All the files added together without compressing are about 30 Megabytes (quick mental addition). The files at that site all bundled together after zipping would still be about 30 Megabytes. Downloading a single 30 MegaByte (MB) file through a 56 Kilobit (Kb) connection would take (30 x 8) \ .056 = 4285 seconds = 74 minutes at best! Believe it or not most of the world still doesn't even have a reliable 56 Kb internet connection capability.

Downloading a file that big can be problematic and might be interrupted (especially when using dial-in connections) and have to be repeated (or restarted) until successful.

I'm making the assumption that most people when they view a fetish image want to keep it around and store it on their machine instead of having to go back to the internet and hope that it's still there each time they want to see it again. 30 Megabytes isn't a lot of space if stored on a CD.

Based on my observations of the behavior of Yahoo's download limitations, I'd assume that once someone actually got onto the site they'd definitely not want to have to go through the hassle again and would make sure they saved the image they finally were able to see.

Then the site administrator would have to consider what to do about new images (long live N). Do you bundle them in with the existing zip file or do you keep them separate or start a new bundle? If you do that, then when do you merge them, if ever?

No, I think the way he's doing it now as separate files indexed with a few pages of thumbnails is a workable solution. I do think however that if the thumbnails were more prominently labeled and placed all together at the front of the list, then those people who wanted particular pictures would use the thumbnails more often and just go after the images they wanted instead of browsing and eating up the very limited download bandwidth. Also, a prominent "New files" or dating indication or chronological ordering of the files would help keep down unnecessary browsing to see if there were any new images to get. (Flexodus can tell you the value of "chronological ordering").

Unfortunately for us trying to get into the site, and fortunately for the reputation of N's talent, everybody wants ALL of the images.

Finally, the average image size is about 70 KBytes. If the download limit is set at 2 MegaBytes you could get 28 separate images per connection but never be able to get the zip file. Note: The movies are about 500 KB each.

-- LeatherGryphon --
  #24   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sooooo close, gryphon!

well, the first half was practically correct; then the second half of your translation went really negative and I had to check my latin just to make sure I hadn't ACTUALLY said it.
I think it was the subjunctive that caught you a couple of times; then there is the vocabulary issues. Otherwise, great effort!
[I swear I will make all of this relevent by one day writing a muscle growth story in latin...first I will have to read some of the stuff by Catulus {REALLY pervy roman poet}]
So, here is my translation:
(note: if I put any of my translation into squiggly brackets, it's because I messed up my latin grammar or something like that and thus might have thrown people off; square brackets means that it is implied by the latin)
What foolishness is this? I hope {that you have been saved}, because this is silly. Latin is living and well! It was never dead, the stupidity of humans is so great that [latin] is not spoken. It is not a bad language, neither is English. Both are good languages because they are themselves.
I now have nothing else to say about this, except:
it is foolish to say English is "the best;" rather, all languages* are good.
*literally: "all of languages"

Things happen.
  #25   Add to Priapus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2004, 09:06 AM

Priapus
Send a message via AIM to Priapus Send a message via Yahoo to Priapus
Wink Shocked!

Gah! The reason Latin "died" was that it was inflexible! It did not change with the times! Languages that do not adapt with the times are destined to die.

And like all languages, English must adapt. If English were to... say, become *gasp* standardized, it would have failed its purpose as an EFFECTIVE tool of communication! If you are able to understand the other person, then does it (the "butchered" language) not achieved its purpose? Why should we cringe when we hear someone say "I ain't gonna do it." when we understand he is not going to do it?! Do not think of it as "butchering" the language, but IMPROVING the language! Down with the rules (as if English has any) and let the language grow!

Tee-hee!

PS: Conservatism has its place, but not in languages.

PPS: Claiming that there is such a thing as "proper grammar" is elitist at best and delusional at worst.

PPPS: If anyone is offended, I will gladly do a free cyber lap dance in place of an apology. (Me? Sorry? Never!)
  #26   Add to Priapus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2004, 09:14 AM

Priapus
Send a message via AIM to Priapus Send a message via Yahoo to Priapus
Wow!

By the way, those "N" images are disgustingly cool! *worships*

Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful artist!

PS: HS Muscl Boy, rocks!
  #27   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:44 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
LeatherGryphon!

...nice gams,btw.i FINALLY was able to access the"N"files(what an ordeal!)they have some new stuff for late May.check it out.
  #28   Add to mijmij's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 11:52 AM

mijmij is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Priapus]Gah! The reason Latin "died" was that it was inflexible! It did not change with the times! Languages that do not adapt with the times are destined to die.

You're wrong here. Latin never "died". It just "evolved" and became the languages which are known as the romanic languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Rumanian). Compare it to the (original) mother of English, Germanic. That one too didn't die, but evolved into German, Dutch, English, Norwegian, Swedish etc.
The only difference is that Latin was kept artificially alive as an educational language, so it's complete rubbish to say it "died" because it wouldn't change; it "died" because it had changed too much!
  #29   Add to TXn2MUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 01:21 PM

TXn2MUSCLE
Send a message via Yahoo to TXn2MUSCLE
How did y'all get access to this group? I've tried twice and been denied.
  #30   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:59 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
you're not alone

took me 3 tries,too.make absolutely sure your yahoo profile lists age&gender!begging&persistence seem to help.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options