The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.22 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Wimp

About this story, in my mind, the skinny guy never really grows, but remains super strong and can dominate any huge man he wants. It's a gay story too.

But I know that stories here can go anyway the writers want, so have at it.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Muscle Czar

The Wimp: Part 1

I got to the gym at 10:45, fifteen minutes before closing time. That's when I like to arrive. The owner knows me. He closes the gym and lets me lift. Hard. Heavy. That's how I like it. Just finished another cycle, and now I'm bulked to 310. Ripped to. I tense my abs in mesh shirt, and check out the hard six-pack in the mirror. Damn, I love being huge.

I nod to the guy at the desk and head to the locker room. The last of the so-called gym rats are just leaving. I like to give them a show. I turn toward the mirror, grab the bottom of my shirt, and pull, exposing my huge toros. Tossing the shirt on the bench, I methodically raise my arms, flexing my 25 inch peaks, flaring my eagle-like lats and heave my massive pecs, showing all 63 inches of my monster chest. I catch a guy beginning to throw a rod, so I turn quickly, dropping my right arm to the side, grabbing the hand and pumping a hulking side chest right in his face. I grin at him with confidence as his face goes red. I unflex, brush past him to the other side and unsnap my jeans. With deliberate effort, I flex my traps as I heave the fabric over my 35 inch quads. I look at the guy and nod, then force the pants over my 26 inch cows.

"Fucking monster," the guy mumbles. Damn right I am.

I walk to my locker and grab my work out shorts. They smell rugged, the remains of my last sweat-soaked work out. I flex my wheels as I pull the rag up, making sure my stuffed jock rides down the left leg.

The guy that was staring has a wet spot on his shorts.

I grab a t-shirt and head out to the gym. Today's chest and back. I check myself out one last time. "Gotta get bigger," I snarl at myself angrily. I rack up 2 plates on the bench, get under it and pump out 25 warm-up sets with the 225s.

"Need a spot?" a high-pitched girly voice whines to me.

I drop the weight and sit up. In front of me is a twig. Six foot, maybe six one. A beater tents over a totally emaciate frame. His arms can't be any bigger than 10 inches around. Knobby knees and tooth-pick calves extend below flagging shorts. I wonder how they even stay on his waist.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?"

"Working out," he squeaks casually.

"Ain't no one suppose to be in here. The gym is closed."

"I know," he says, walking over to the dumb bells. He grabs two five pounders. They look heavy for him. "You're in here, though. Figured they extended the hours." He faces the mirror. With a struggle he slowly raises the weight, his noodle bicep flexing with effort to raise the weight.

I think about grabbing him and tossing his bony ass on the sidewalk, but what the fuck. I load another plate on each side and do another set of 25. Pussy weight, but I'm starting to get a pump.

He doesn't say anything, but I see him watching me. My muscle must be a turn on to a pathetic thing like him. I rack it up to 650, doing seven perfect reps before dropping the bar. "Stronger!" I mutter through gritted teeth.

I jump up and go over to the chin up bar. I do 100 pull ups before returning to the bench. I love mixing back and chest. I feel the shirt ripping off my swelling body, the hardness of my muscles destroying the fabric.

I complete 6 sets of presses, getting up to a new best of 670 for six. I do 100 pull-ups after each. I drop the weight to 405 and heft the bar up with a grunt.

"Sure you don't need some help?" The wimp is still there. I had forgotten he existed. Now he's interrupted my workout!

"From you?" I put the bar down. "Don't make me laugh!" I bend over and do 30 rows. I feel my sweat soaking my T, wet proof of the power of my body.

When I look up, the wimp has moved to a bench. He has an empty bar teetering above him. It seems to fall to his sunken chest before he struggles to lift it. I start laughing, grabbing two more plates and adding them to my bar. Let him see how a real man lifts.

I do another set, then drop to the ground and do 100 push-ups, the first 75 clapping my hands as I throw my huge body up. I can feel the pump I'm getting. "Huge!" I snarl and grin.

I do 6 sets, maxing out at a real weight of 585. I flex my lats and hear the shirt rip. I move to a bench and grab a couple hundred pound dumbells. Time for some flies. After each set I flex, watching my body swell with strength. Finally I move to the lat pull down bar. I do another six set, doing the entire rack of weight.

When I finish, I see the wimp by the door. "Leaving boy?"

"Nah, but I figured you might be getting ready to." He moves to an ez curl bar propped next to the door. "Did anyone ever tell you how huge you are. Man, you got one big body." He smiles at me. Shit, I knew he was a faggot. Fucking wimp faggot. "Sorry, but I can't let you leave. I gotta experience you." With one hand, he picks up the bar and slides it between the handles on the door. Staring at me with a huge grin, he casually grabs the bar.

"Listen faggot, I don't want to hurt you. Well, maybe I do, but..."

"Oh, you can't hurt me. But me, well," I see him grab the bar, his noodley muscles trying to flex. I hear the metal squeal as it bends in two, his arms moving to knot the steel over the handle. "if you aren't a good little mass monster, I may have to hurt you."

"What is that?" I walk to the door, my body flexing with anger. "Some kinda trick? You pathetic..."

I get to him, but he extends his hand, pushing into my chest. I stumble backwards, tripping on bench and land on the floor.

I feel the blood rushing to my face with anger. I look at him. His spaghetti arms crossed over his puny chest. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice."

I could care less what the fuck he is saying. I jump up, pull my fist back and rocket it toward that shit eating grin on his face.

My powerful blow makes contact, but not with his face. Instead, an out streched arm grabbed my fist and stopped in dead. I feel my elbow wrench as my own power ricochets up my arm. My huge gun held immobile by his twig arm.

I look at him, stunned. He's still smiling. He raises his other arm and caresses my bowling ball forearm. "Man," he coos, "Popeye ain't got nothing on you." He traces the veins with his fingers then I fell him squeeze my muscle.

"And you ain't Olive Oyl, faggot!" I scream, aiming my other hand at his stomach. This time, I make contact, but not with the soft underbelly of an out-of-shape wimp. Instead, it feels like my hand hit a brick wall.

I know he sees the shock on my face. He's still grinning.

"Ya know," he says taking a step back, "I don't mind doing it the hard way." I watch as he reaches down to the bottom of his shirt. He raises it above his head. Damn, he's got no body fat. No muscle, either. Well, little baby flat muscles, and a six-pack visible through paper-thin skin, but... "I don't like hurting people. I just like muscle. Big muscle, actually. I'd love to have it myself, but I can never get a good workout." He walks over to the bar I was using for rows. He reaches down with one hand and starts doing curls like it weighed nothing. "Did you like my act?" He mocked. "Oooohhh... the weights are so heavy.... ooooo I can't lift them. They are too heavy." He laughs. "I should be an actor."

"What's the trick?" I move to him and grab the bar. He lets go and it crashes to the ground, nearly taking me with it.

"No trick. You think I like being this skinny. Hell, if I could ever get a real work out, maybe I'd get bigger. But I'm just too damn strong. Always have been." He reaches up and feels my pec. "Damn, how big is that? No, don't answer yet. I'd love to measure you. Man, if I were that big, I bet I could rip a planet in two." He giggled. "If I can't do that already. I don't..."

Before he could finish the sentence, I wrap my huge arms around him. "You wanna feel the power in this body!" I scream, encircling him in bear hug, flexing my iron-built body into a vice of crushing power. "Arrrrrr...." I scream, waiting for his cries for me to stop. Instead, I feel his cheek brush against my shoulder, his nose nuzzling into my neck as he starts to kiss me.

"Damn, you are one mass monster. I can't wait to fuck you."

"YOU FUCK ME!"

"Sure." I see his eyes twinkle before I feel an explosion rip my arms open and he falls to the ground. My mind barely processes the fact that he simply raised his arms and broke my powerful hug.

He made a scrawny double bicep pose, but that is when I notice that what I thought were noodles actually looked like titanium.

"You can feel them, if you want. They are way harder than yours."

I stare, not moving. It's like that tiny arm has some intense attraction that I can't resist.

"OK, why don't I show you."

Before I know what is happening, he's wrapped his arms around my chest and lifts me up. I feel him start to squeeze. I flex instinctively, but my hard muscle is crushed by a force beyond anything I've ever felt. My wing-like lats are pressed inward, and my round pecs are flattened by the wimp's pancake pecs. I hear myself grunt in pain as my muscles fail me, unable to counter the power of the small man's body.

"Let me go!" I scream as I hear ribs creak and crack. I can't breath and start to panic.

He grins, and lets me go. I fall to the ground.

"Who are you? What are you!"

"Me? I'm just one really strong guy. And I'm your new master..."

(next)

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2007, 07:15 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
That was super hot and well-written. Dunno where to go from here though.

Last edited by skumbum; July 16th, 2007 at 07:27 PM.
  #4   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
That was super hot and well-written. Dunno where to go from here though.
continuing is easy. I'll write another part and put it up tonight.

#5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah, I agree, this is a very hot story that I would like to see continued, I always like to see smaller men and women overpower bigger men and women, so this is a great story to read, and hopefully it only gets better!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Muscle Czar

I stared at him, wanting to crush him, but something churned in my stomach. Fear? Respect?

"I think we oughta get this show on the road," he said, grabbing the collar of my sweat-soaked, tattered T. It felt like a crane was lifting me up and I had no control. "Let's go into the locker room so I can get a good look of all those big muscles of yours."

I tried to resist, or I think I did, but found myself being pulled through the locker room doors. I saw him smile at me, then there was a snap, a tear, something like the wind brushing against my body, then nothing. I almost flew backward. When I got my bearings, I saw he held the remains of my T in his hands. He raised it to his face and took a deep breath. "Man... you were working hard. But I'll make you work harder."

He walked toward me. He placed his hand on my pec. "Fucking huge..."

"Stop!" I cried, and took a step back. "Look, I don't know who you are, but I ain't no fag!"

"I told you who I was. I'm your master. And as for the rest," he raised his arm and that small marble of a bicep poked up, "this," he lowered his arms, bring them both in and squeezed his thin chest, "and this got more strength than you can imagine. And I know that does turn you on, doesn't it? A little guy like me, a wimp, totally dominating a big muscle god like you. Except I'm the real god. I got the power. All you got is the size." And then with disappointed, he added, "Size I can never have." But then he looked up, "except by dominating guys like you."

I watched as he stood there, smiling with total confidence. His body was skinny, but now I was noticing that the underlying muscle was firm and hard. He looked like a marathon runner, except thinner. How strong was he?

"Let me show you," he said, seeming to read my mind. "But first, let's loose the pants." He lowered his baggy shorts. His legs were ripped, and he wore a jock. He filled it out like lots of skinny guys, a man's package on a wimp's body, making it look bigger than it really was. "Your turn."

Without thought, I started to lower my pants. Shit, what was I doing!

"Come on! Look in the mirror. Let's compare."

I stepped out of my shorts, my own jock filled with my abundant manhood. I turned to face the mirror and he stepped next to me. It was like a scrawny boy standing next to Mr. Olympia. I was huge. Thick. Ripped. My body exuded power. He was small. Scrawny. Puny.

"Wow. You are so fucking huge. Totally hot. Double bi man. Show me that size!"

He demanded. I complied. I raised my arms slightly above parallel and snapped my 25 inch mountains into full view. His frail-looking body made my cannons look all the bigger.

"I'm gonna measure them," he asserted. It wasn't a request. He reached to a shelf that had a tape, and wrapped in around his own twig. The tape didn't even reach 11. He then wrapped it around my gun, and I flexed that cannon, stretching the tape hard.

"Oh man! 25 and a half! Damn, that's more than twice my size!" He flexed that puny arm in front of mine just to see the point. "Freaking hot. Now your chest. God, you're huge."

I loved hearing him say it. I turned, and hit a side chest. He did the same, his tiny torso dwarfed by my own muscular mass. I looked at his legs. He was ripped, but so small.

"Oh man. How big? Come on, you gotta know!" His voice betrayed how excited he was.

"Measure me," I demanded.

"You first," he countered, throwing me the tape and raising his arms.

I scowled, but something in me wanted to feel that body again. It looked so small, but... I moved my hand under his pit, brushing against his steely lat. I reached around, feeling his marble-like body. Even unflexed, it was like rock. I tugged the tape, placing my fingers between his paper-plate-like pecs. I pulled tight. "Flex," I muttered, forcing confidence into my voice. His grin let me know I had failed. "36 and a half." I felt the tape pull in my hand as he flexed, his tiny wings and thin pecs forcing the tape to slip or burst under their unstoppable power. As he flexed, I felt his rock hard body surge with amazing force, his body hardening further. Although his pecs were tiny, I jerked my fingers back as his small muscle nearly crushed them to pulp. "38." I said, and felt my cock jump in my jock.

He stepped forward, rubbing my expanding jock strap. "Don't worry, we'll take care of that soon enough. But first..." he grabbed my elbows and lifted my arms. I felt the tape go around my thick lats, and he slid it over my round tits. "FLEX!" he ordered, and I obeyed. "Holy fuck! 65! That's bigger than all my other guys. Shit man, you got size..." I felt his tongue lick at my nipple, "but I got power!" he said, clawing at my hard muscle. I felt his fingers dig into my flex as if it were clay. I cried, and tried to pull the claw off my chest, but his hand was too strong.

As suddenly as he started, he stopped. "Sorry guy, sometimes I don't know my own strength."

"Ya," I said, rubbing my pec. "No harm done. You really are that strong, huh?"

He raised his bicep. "Ya. Go ahead, try and crush it."

I moved my hand to the pebble that rose above his upper arm. My fingers nearly wrapped around his whole arm, but I placed fingers on either side. My grip had crushed ball bearings, and I knew the kind of pressure I could bring to his arm, and I was going to bring it. I felt the hardness of his muscle, and I squeezed. Veins snaked down my arm, forcing blood into my own hard muscle, my fingers shook and turned white. I gritted my teeth, demanding that my fingers come together.

He started to whistle. "Come on man, put some of that big muscle of yours to work."

I felt beads of sweat form on my brow. I doubled my effort. Then I felt my fingers start to move. I looked, and he was twisting his hand, making his bicep ripple, pushing my fingers out and further apart with his super-human flex! My eyes widened.

"Yep, I really am that strong," he said. "Stronger, actually. I know you're big and all, but you really aren't much of a challenge." He pulled his arm back, then started rubbing my jock.

I was hard. Feeling that impenetrable muscle of his, realizing his strength, shit! It had made me hard and he knew it.

"Ya, I knew my power got you off. All my guys love my power. And I reward them for it too. You want roids? I can get you the best. HGH. No problem."

"And what do I have to do?" I muttered, starting at his body. His fucking powerful skinny body.

He smiled, then took a step back. He pulled down his jock, and his own organ flopped out. Fuck, he was a monster there. I can't remember seeing one bigger. Sure, little guys like him always seem to have a big package, but he really did.

"Can't be small everywhere, but let me tell you, it's just as powerful as the rest of me. You'll see, soon enough. But first," he walked over to me and kneeled down. He reached up and grabbed my jock, freeing my hard-on. "Nice," he said as he licked the tip then forced my full 8 inches down his throat. Damn, he sucked good. His tongue worked over my cock, and I started thrusting hard. He reached around and rubbed my glutes, then grabbed my hips. I felt him take control. I placed my hands on his arms, feeling those powerful muscles control every thrust and motion of my body. Damn he was good. I felt my juices boiling.

"Oh god!" I head myself scream. It was the best blow job I had ever gotten. His arms totally controlled me. I was under his power. "Please! Not yet!" He kept sucking. "Please sir!" He stopped.

What did I say? I called this wimp sir?

I stroked his arms, then his shoulders. God, he was iron hard.

"Want me to flex? Wanna feel my power?"

I felt my mouth go dry. "Power," I said softly.

He turned and walked to the other side of a bench. He sat on the floor, and stroked his monster cock, then placed his arm on the bench. "Think you can take it down?" His tone was mocking.

I walked over, my own hard on pointing the way. Why was I turned on by him? I sat, and took his puny hand in mine. I didn't wait for a count, I just pushed. Hard. My bicep exploded in size, my arm shaking with my own energy.

His hand didn't move. Nothing.

Rivers of veins pushed out of my arm, pumping hard with my effort. I felt his free hand feeling my arm, squeezing my muscle.

"Love your size. Fucking huge. Bigger than any of the others. I got a dozen boys. Big boys, like you. They love my power. I had to break a few in, like you. But I only take the best. Are you the best?"

How dare this runt ask me that. I flexed harder, demanding that my gun take his twig down.

"Ya, you want to be the best. Wanna try two hands? It won't matter. Chris, he's my number one boy, he has 23 inch arms."

"I'm bigger!" I grunted.

"And he has a 60 inch chest."

"He's a runt!" I placed my free hand over and pushed hard, putting all the strength in my body to take that 11 inch bicep down. "GO DOWN DAMNIT!"

Nothing. Not even a movement.

I felt my breath get faster. My cock was throbbing thinking of this runt overpowering me with just one hand. Then it happened. I shot my load. It slammed high, hitting my chin, and gushed like a volcano.

"Ya, you like my power, don't you?"

I lost control. I grabbed him, and dove onto his cock. I licked it, then took the first eight inches down my throat.

"I treat my boys good. You wanna be one of my boys, big guy."

I nodded.

"I didn't hear you."

I pulled off. "Yes."

He looked at me.

"Yes, master."

He smiled, and I started sucking that perfect cock again. It was so hard. I rubbed my hands over his lithe body, feeling every muscle. All that power. All that strength. God, I wanted him. I needed him. Fuck the other guys. I'm gonna be his number one.

(Next -- someone else?)

#7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

(Man, this story is making me so hard! This is my first attempt at something like this, so humor me)

My little muscle master smiled up at me and said "Let's go then, boy, if you're gonna be one of my studs, I have got to introduce you to my others and get you comfortable, that is, if you really want to serve my powerful body." With that he flexed an arm, I reached up and felt its steely hardness, I even did a little hanging off his arm, hoping that I could pull it down, but it was no use, he was just too strong! I mean, I'm 320 plus pounds of muscle and here this little man, who couldn't have weighed more than 150 pounds at the most was holding my huge bodyweight with nothing but the strength of his bicep. I couldn't believe how strong his bicep was, how hard it must be, I clamped down but he hardly noticed, then without any effort he shook my hand off like I was nothing but a little kitten to him. I tried to grab his hands to test his finger strength, and he played along, letting me grab his index finger with both my hands, holding it straight out in front of him. I was like a mosquito to him, as he held his finger out straight, while I tried pulling it down with all my strength, I even ended up hanging on it like I hung on his bicep before, but his index finger didn't move, my whole 320 pound plus body was weightless to this wimp's finger! Me! I weigh over twice what this little wimpy looking guy does, but damn it, he's probably 10 times stronger than I am, maybe even more! We got dressed after I got done sucking his huge, powerful cock for a second time, eating his thick, hot manjuice like it was my favorite soup as a child. We walked outside and I locked the door to the gym, I looked around, asking where his car was. He laughed and said "Boy, when you're as strong and tough as me, you don't need a car, I walked here from home and I'll be walking back home, if you want, I'll carry you there, its only 26 miles."

“Oh My God!” I thought to myself as I wondered at the full strength of my new master, this man is capable of carrying my 320 pounds for 26 miles?” I said “Yeah, sure, master, I would love to ride your hard body as we go to your place!” He laughed and said “Finally come around have you, you finally know your place, huh, well just hop on my back, boy, and get ready for the ride of your life, cause we’re not walking home, we’re sprinting home!” I got on his back, and he took off like a bolt of lightning, it was incredible, we were going along in a blur, we finally stopped only 10 minutes later, standing in front of a huge ivory and marble mansion, is this guy rich, it must cost well into the millions to buy this kind of house! We walked up the stairs of his palatial estate and was greeted by several huge men, I mean the smallest was still over 6 feet tall and had to weigh at least 250 pounds, and the biggest (other than me of course) had to be 300 pounds easy. These were obviously my new master’s previous conquests, they all looked very healthy, as they were stripped almost naked, wearing nothing but g-strings. Their pecs were shelves, their abs containing on average 8 separate sections, but still, none of them reached my size or definition. After looking at all these huge men, I knew I would be his best and biggest. But he kept all these dozen huge muscle men in order, even though on average he is outweighed by 100-150 pounds a piece, how strong could he really be?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Last edited by iceman75; July 17th, 2007 at 06:25 PM.
  #8   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Muscle Czar

A big guy came toward us.

"Sir?"

"Chris, this is my new boy. He'll be in my room tonight, but please set up one of the rooms for him."

I saw Chris look me over. "Sir, I was hoping I might..."

"Not tonight," he said bruskly. "Let me enjoy my new toy."

He looked at me, his body tensing, contempt for me in his eyes.

I looked at him, and raised my arm, flexing my huge bicep. "Over 25 now, little man. Gonna be 26 soon. What you got? 21? 22? Oh ya, a wimpy 23?" I laughed, then I felt a vice crush my bicep, flattening the huge peak.

"Chris is my number 1," he said. "You will show him respect!"

I snarled through the pain and said, "How can I become number 1?"

"You can't!" said Chris, but before he could continue, our master grabbed his arm and applied the vice grip. Chris screamed.

"You know better," he said to Chris. Then he smiled, and let us go. "Tonight is for my new boy. Chris, be in my room at 6AM tomorrow. Have the other boys make the gym ready. The three of us will work out, and if you are deserving, maybe one or both of you will be rewarded.

He turned, and started walking. I saw Chris raise his arm, flexing his bi. Damn, he looked hard, but not as big as me.

'You're going down,' I mouthed as I followed Master to his room.

#9   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Muscle Czar

(sorry, I like this story too)

I followed him up a staircase and down a long hallway. I noticed the paintings on the walls. Rembrants. Picassos. Monet. The dude had money all right.

"You like?" he asked.

"Donno much about art," I said.

He smiled.

"Guess it's expensive, huh?"

"Money is just another form of power," he said with a wink.

He lead me down to a room with a large oak door. Solid wood, and looked to be hand carved. We went inside. There was a king sized bed against one wall, and mirrors everywhere else. A sling hung from the ceiling. A bucket of what looked like coal was in one corner. He walked over to one of the mirror walls and opened a closet. He pulled out a leather harness, two codpieces, some chaps and a leather vest.

He walked over to me. "Mind if I dress you?" he asked, but it wasn't a question. I saw his small body rippling with power eager to be released. He unsnapped my jeans, and pulled them down, freeing my cock. He nuzzled it with his nose, then took it down, making it get hard. He sucked on it as he removed my pants and socks, worshiping my cows and wheels. His hands explored my ripped abs and hard pecs, and I flexed for him, making him more eager for my huge body. He moved his mouth from my cock, and licked up the divide between my abs as I flexed and vacuumed them for him. As he stood, I reached down and slipped off his pants, grabbing his own hardening organ. Once again, I squeezed with all my might, unable to effect the titanium sex pipe. He smiled, then I felt my fingers pulse in and out and he flexed his organ, making it harder and thicker under is inhuman muscle control.

He reached over and grabbed the harness. I raised my hands, and he slipped it on, snapping it over my muscle. Next, he took the codpeice and trapped my straining organ inside. He took a step back. I bounced my pecs and extended my wings, making myself huge in the leather.

"Huge."

I nod.

He walks over and pulls on the chaps. They're small, like him. I watch as he puts the vest over his bare torso. It's small too. "I get these custom made to fit," he says. He extends his leg and flexes, and the leather tightens around his quads and calves, his definition forcing the animal skin to conform. "Compare?"

I move to stand next to him. Tensing my 35s, I flex, muscles convulsing with size and my power. In the mirror, I see his pathetic attempt to compare to me -- a total muscle god. My pose flows into a crab, flexing my traps, lats, pecs and abs while I force my wheels to grow larger. He does the same, his skinny body ripped with his little muscles. I flex my bicep in his face, and he turns, his arm totally hidden behind my gun. I see his breathing getting rugged, obviously turned on by my size.

"You like this big man, don't you?"

He just looked at me. I stepped into him so we were chest to chest, then flared my lats and pumped my pecs huge. "You like my huge muscle?"

His breathing was rugged now, but he turned and walked to the bucket of rocks. He came back, and showed me a hunk of coal. Grinning, I watched his hand close over it. For the first time, I saw his muscles work. It was as if the skin fell off his forearms, and each sinew of muscle thickened into taut cables. His shook ever so slightly, and his forearm seemed to double in size. A trace of white smoke escaped through his fingers, and I could swear I could see a trace of white light. He never broke eye contact with me, and his face showed no sign of a strain. The only indication of any effort was his one arm, which seemed to have doubled in size as he demanded more and more power. He held his fist tight for nearly two minutes, never saying a word. Then, he began to release his grip.

"Money is power, and power is money. This is what just a tiny bit of my power can make..." He through the rock at me, but now it wasn't a rock. It was a diamond. A raw diamond. I tried to catch it, but it was hot, like the earth had just created it. But it wasn't the earth, it was him. "That's for you. Don't worry, I can make more."

"Can I..." I fell to my knees and crawled to him. "Please, can I feel..."

"You want to touch me? Feel the power I have?"

"Yes!" I flexed my arm. "It's so weak. It's big, but weak. Please...."

He bent over me, then grabbed me and lifted. He held me in the air, my cock at his mouth. He pulled me toward him, all 300 plus pounds of me, and took my organ into his mouth. He wrapped a single arm under my butt and held me there. The other, he started to flex. He was flexing harder than he had before, forcing veins forward, muscle eclipsing skin and it pumped. I touched it, the silky skin over muscle that throbbed with unimagined power. I felt his one arm stroking my leg, my own mass nothing to his power. I was weak. I was the wimp. I came at the thought, my jism was my tribute to my god of power.

He pulled back from me, my jism dripping from his mouth. "That's one, let's go for two," he said, putting me down.

He stood before me, clad in leather, exuding power. He was thin, and looked so frail, but had the power to destroy me. Me. Huge. Champion. I was a flea to him. I started stroking myself, excited by the thought of domination by this non-wimp. I stared at him, the light of the room casting shadows over that thin body. The leather seemed to ripple, not it was rippling. Under the black hide, he was flexing. His muscles were flexing, a sustained flex causing a subtle pump.

The changes started in his legs. His calves and thighs forced the leather to mold to them, becoming a second skin. They took on the shape of a runner's legs, and the definition of his quads pressed into the leather, demanding that it conform. His calves swelled from his sustained flex, changing into diamonds, but much harder. He turned sideways, showing me his hams bulging outward, the legs of a marathon runner. Even his butt, that had appeared flat, now had a rounded shape and appeared ripped to shreds, even beneath the thick animal skin.

"Ready?" he asked. My hand stroked faster in anticipation. He smiled, "Set..." He took a deep breath, then sighed "Go." The leather pants exploded from his body. Shards of leather flew everywhere. One smacked my arm with such force I whinced. It left a red mark that lasted over a week. The leather was no match for the power of his thin muscle, pumped through a sustained flex. On his command, his body generated enough explosive power to shred his pants into nothing.

I jumped up, cum spewing from my tool. I heard him say, "That's two," as I ran to him. I wrapped one arm around his legs and lifted him, as he had done me. His tool, thick as my wrist and long as my forearm, I needed it. I opened my mouth and sucked, drawing in inch after super human inch. I raised my other arm, allowing him to feel my size. He didn't. I raised my eyes, and saw his vest. Like his pants, it was filled to capacity now. He was flexing his pecs, which had taken on the shape of a swimmer's. His lats were visible, and his shoulders and traps looked rounder. He was small, but hard. I heard a slow rumble as the seams of the vest zippered open, his total control to pop each seam with perfect precision.

I flexed harder, willing his power into me. My muscle, so large, I needed him to touch it. To acknowledge it. I heard the seams pop more, and felt the leather fall and drape over my face. 'Please, touch me!' I wanted so bad, but I unflexed and grabbed the leather and threw it to the floor.

Looking up, I saw his small muscle. Tiny, but so hard. So powerful. He looked down at me.

"You can let go," he said, placing his index finger on my shoulder. Tentatively, I removed my hand from his waist. He didn't move, but held himself above me with one finger. The sight of the power caused me to cum again. I felt my juices flow, and my balls ache at the force of draining them again.

"That's my boy. Now, I'm going to cum!" Then I felt an explosion in my throat. It was a rush of warmth and so much power. I felt my breath taken away, my head thrust back. It lasted an eternity, then I remembered nothing.

The next morning, I awake to a voice. I open my eyes to a huge cock and a mass of monster muscle. "The master has ordered us to join him." Chris grabbed my arm and hoisted me up...

#10   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2007, 11:56 PM

Fun to read, thanks.
  #11   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

IMO, please continue this Corwin, you're doing a great job with it, and I think only you can write about superstrength so well, man I can't wait to see how strong the Wimp really is!

#12   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Muscle Czar

I snarled at him and the way he grabbed me. Brushing him off, I stretched, making sure to flex every one of my thicker muscles. My abs were distended and I needed to piss. Twisting so the little guy could see every inch of my wing-span, I asked, "Where's the john. You're master can wait."

His eyes narrowed at my contempt.

He nodded to a door on the left. "You're lucky the master ordered me not to hurt you. He wants to break you in himself."

I laughed and walked to the door, my cock bouncing off my monster legs. I closed the door, and hefted my meat, glad Chris wasn't there to see me beating off. The guy was smaller than me, but his cock rivaled our master's. I watched in the mirror, thinking of the wimp-master's power and both those huge meats, and exploded. I started the water running, letting my cock deflate enough to relieve my bladder. When I came out, Chris's back was to me. He was flexing in the mirror, veins and striations dancing under his command as his muscle inflated and deflated from pose to pose. I felt my cock twitch, and willed it to remain limp, but was failing at the sight of this stud.

Instead, I took the offensive. I stood next to him, and started to flex. "Let me show you some real muscle, skinny," I said, pushing my 26s front and center.

He dropped his arms. 'Must be afraid to compete against my big boys,' I thought. I pulled my arms down into a most-muscular crab, forcing my sleeping veins to wake up and press into my paper-thin skin.

Instead of cowing him with my superior size, he grabbed my arm and jerked me toward the door. I was taken by surprise at the level of strength the guy had, but figured it was just a fluke. I was caught off guard. I yanked my arm powerfully from his grip and we walked down the stairs. My eyes wandered to his meat, which hung pendulum-like between his ripped quads. Maybe later, I can show him who's the new number one around here in my own special way.

"Through here," he said, indicating a door to an atrium. In the middle of the building was a pool surrounded by one of the finest gyms I'd seen. About a dozen other body builders were working out. Most were naked, although some wore jock straps. Chris read my mind. "The master likes us to work out naked, but some of the machines are a bit dangerous, so he allows us to protect ourselves."

Some of the men had noticed us.

"This is the master's new toy," Chris announced. "You know the drill."

The men stopped working out, and started to leave. One jumped in the pool and swam a lap before climbing out the other side and going into the building.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now you get a morning work out," said a whiny voice from the doors where the wet man had just left. The wimp stood there, wearing what looked to be posing trunks. The hung like a bag off his flat glutes and his thin legs didn't come close to stretching the spandex. Smiling, he dashed forward, gaining incredible speed in a short distance and leaped in the air, doing a mid-air somersault above the pool and a pin-point landing less than a foot in front of me. He raised his hands and rubbed my pecs. "I hope you slept well," he said soothingly. Turning to Chris, he moved his left hand to Chris's pec and rubbed. "So nice," he said.

Chris smiled. "What does my master want today?"

"We need to train the new boy," he said casually, looking around.

"My name is..." I started to say.

"I don't care," said the wimp. "Only Chris has a name. He's my number one. All the rest are just my boys."

"Then let me take him. I'm bigger than he is, more ripped and stronger!"

"Think so?" said Chris.

"He does have spunk," said the wimp, looking me over. "He was fun last night. If he's good today, maybe I'll reward him and you both with my presence." He raised his scrawny arm, a noodle flowing like lava until it turned into a solid rock and then something far more solid than rock. His bicep. He turned and walked toward some mats. "How old do you think I am?"

I shrugged. "18? 20?"

"And Chris?"

"30ish."

Chris's master nodded at him, and he said, "33. The same age as the master." Looking at him and seeing a slight nod, Chris added, "He doesn't age anymore."

"Chris and I were in school together. That's where we met. You may tell him," he said, looking at Chris.

Chris looked confused. "Everything?"

"Yes," he said. "I have a surprise for you later," he said, smiling.

Chris nodded. "We met in kindergarten. I don't know if you could say we were friends or not, but I knew they existed. Same elementary school. That's where we became friends. The misfits always find each other. The master and his brother, they were skinny. Uncoordinated. The jocks hated them. They hated me cause I was fat. Things changed for them in middle school. One of the jock's brother was the star of the high school football team. He and his bro were throwing the ball around after school. It hit Fr..., the master's brother. He picked it up, and the ball exploded. They didn't like that, and came over. The big guy throw a punch at the master. I remember, he flinched, but that was just reflex. The punch bounced off his abs."

"Weren't even flexed," the wimp said. "Not that I knew about flexing then."

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing. In seconds, both jocks were on the ground. The master held the arm of one, forcing him to kneel. My other master, he had punched the high school jock in the stomach. The guy was actually lifted off the ground, and some blood was oozing out of his mouth."

"He didn't need that gall bladder," said the master. "Sides, my brother didn't know our strength."

"There are two of you?" I asked, amazed. My cock was hard at the thought of another super strong man.

"Kinda, but that's not important. Chris, continue..."

"After that, nobody bothered the master or his brother. If someone did, well, we heard about cars being ruined or found in weird places, like in a tree."

"I wanted to see how far I could throw it. Got one into orbit a couple years later."

"I heard about a group of kids. The masters would do tricks for them. I asked about it, and was allowed to join. That's when the master's brother took a liking to me."

"Chris was my brother's lover. You see, one difference between my brother and me. His lovers become like Chris."

Chris walked over to me, placed one hand under my arm and lifted me over head like a rag doll. "Still think you are stronger than me," he said, flexing his other 24 incher and kissing it.

"You can put him down now," the master said, and Chris obeyed. "Chris is number one because of my brother's gift. He's stronger than any of the other boys, but a lot weaker than either me or my brother."

"Except when your brother..."

"That's enough, Chris. The boys don't need to know about that. But I have some good news. My brother called me yesterday, Chris. He's coming home."

"I am home," said a voice from behind us. We turned. A man stood there wearing nothing but a pair of posers. He had the wimp's face, but that is where the similarities stopped. The man's shoulders were broad, with thick traps and round delts. His arms were buff, and had to be about 18 inches. He had ripped pecs, and his back hand a nice V taper that lead to a solid, brick-like six pack. His posers were stuffed with what appeared to be his ample manhood. His quads looked like a marathon runner's, and were ripped, and his calves formed hard diamonds. "Hope you don't mind, I made myself comfortable." He raised an arm, and his bicep peaked into a ripped mountain. "Like the new look?" He walked toward his brother, pressing his chest into our master's. The stood, eye to eye for a second, and I saw the wimp flexing as hard as he could. The new man's muscles rippled, and the wimp was forced to take a step back. "And I'm stronger than ever," he said.

I saw the strain on my master's face and the grin on his brother's.

#13   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Nice story man, cool to know that there's someone even stronger out there, although I would have liked to see more of the masters power overall before we got to know his brother, but we still might!

#14   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 07:12 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
This story is a rush, Corwin. I'm very curious about the brother's growth, and where that will lead.
  #15   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 04:18 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Yeah, me too, so when can we expect the next chapter, Corwin?

#16   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:23 AM

No pressure, I looked forward to your updates though.
  #17   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Good to see I'm not the only one awaiting more Wimp stories. I know this is in the continuous section, but you may as well move it to the regular story section, because this is a Corwin story, my chapter is incidental, only you could make a story so awesome, so sensual, we are merely observers into another Corwin masterpiece.

#18   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:06 PM

Bump !
  #19   Add to liftmehir's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 03:20 AM

liftmehir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to liftmehir
I am usually the silent type, but I must agree, Corwin, where is more of this great story to amuse and to enjoy? Thank you for what you have done. Hope to see more soon.
  #20   Add to ChunkJGZX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2007, 12:10 AM

ChunkJGZX is on a distinguished road
I've been reading the story thus-far to fire me off over and over and over... and it ALWAYS does... but a new chapter's just gotta happen, man! We're hungry! Throw us some meat!
  #21   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2007, 03:33 AM

i really like this story

Last edited by skumbum; April 19th, 2009 at 09:08 AM.
  #22   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 09:12 AM

Any chance you'll still continue this story, Corwin?
  #23   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Muscle Czar

Maybe... busy cycling and working these days... not a lot of time to write.

#24   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2009, 11:16 AM

If you wanna PM me the direction you were heading, I might take a crack at it?
  #25   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

I hope you do continue this story, Corwin, its one of my favorite themes. One that London Boy has sort of picked up on with Alpha dog gets a Leash, no offense to him, I think he's a wonderful author, but if asked, no one can write a story like this like Corwin.

#26   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
iceman when will we ever see anopther story from you?
  #27   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Well, thanks, I am currently working on a couple different things, but being the procrastinator I am, I really can't say when they're getting done. All I can say is the one I plan on posting here will be fun for fans of both older muscle and wimpy strongmen.

#28   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Muscle Czar

My master squinted his eyes. "You know I'm stronger than you..."

The newcomer's grin grew larger and leaned more into my master. "Are you?" he asked, raising his arm into a small (compared to me) muscle then raising it to his lips and kissing it. "I've gotten bigger!"

"I...don't....care..." my master said, seeming to struggle. He looked so small against the other man. Then, with a sudden explosion of strength, my master flexed hard forcing his brother backwards. His tiny muscles once again overpower larger, but just barely.

His brother's grin turned to a snarl. As his expression changed, I noted the similarity of features. They were twins. My master's doppelganger flexed his larger muscles, attempting to overpower his brother's unlimited strength. He too was now sweating.

"Not...as...big...and...strong...as...you...think. .." My master sneered. When he said the word "big", there was an undertone of jealousy in his voice. He looked so small. I felt myself starting to get hard again.

His brother didn't reply, his gaze focussed and his hard body glistening under a layer of sweat. He took a deep breath, but my master was prepared and pressed harder, forcing his brother to take two steps backward. My master pounced, lifting his breather in his unbreakable bear hug.

His brother flexed, forcing my master to momentarily loosen his grip. It wasn't enough. I saw my master concentrate, his tiny arms not to be denied as they forced the expanding lats and pecs back into the bigger brother's body. "Give" my master demanded, his voice guttural and menacing.

"For... ARGH... now," his twin hissed, defeated.

My master dropped his brother. "Damn dude," he exclaimed. "You made me work for that!"

"Wait til I get even bigger!" he said, placing his hands behind his head, spreading his lats and bouncing his pecs synching his waist and hardening his legs. I don't remember ever seeing a more seductive most muscular. I began to get hard before noticing the raging hard-on Chris had. "I missed you to my boy," my master's brother said, his smile returning as he looked at Chris.

"Lock the doors," my master said, looking at me.

"And go outside," added Chris.

"No. He stays." Chris would not talk back to the master.

I turned, and walked to the doors. I could have resisted, but I wanted to know more. They wanted privacy, and I wanted to know why. No, I knew enough. The new man, the new master, had given that small stud super-strength. I needed to know more. I need to know how, and then, I needed to use that secret. I walked around the perimeter, securing it.

"The doors are locked, sirs," I said. Had I really made that plural?

"He's a fast learner," said my master's brother.

"He's faking," said my master. "Oh, he's into the power, but he only accepts me as his master."

"Really?" he said. He walked toward me, and poked me in the chest with his index finger, forcing me to take a step backward. Damn, it hurt! "Maybe you better explain yourself then."

"You lost," I blurted out.

"And he's bigger. WAY bigger than you, right?" My master taunted.

Before I could answer, I was lifted above his head as my master had.

"Did that," my master said.

I felt myself flipped upside down, suspended by one leg. The blood rushing to my head.

"He's turning green," my master giggled.

"Do you doubt that someone who can take on my younger brother is more than a match for you little man. Now, who's your master?"

My eyes darted toward my master. I saw him grin before I felt myself flying through the air. I hit the wall hard. I tried to shake it off, but I was suddenly lifted up again and flopped upside down.

"Care to revise that?"

"Master, help me please?" I begged. Wait, I begged?

"Brother," he said, "I apologize for my disobedient boy. He's weak."

"I know," he said, shaking me.

"Boy, you may have a SECOND master," my master said, making sure I knew he was dominant.

"I...I'm sorry," I said, adding reluctantly, "master."

He dropped me on the floor.

Without a word, Chris stepped forward. He walked over to my new master, and pulled down his posing trunks. Looking at his raging hard-on, Chris looked up. "Sir, may I please?"

"'bout to explode. Shit, I thought I could take you now, but that power of yours..." Chris put his mouth over the man's cock head. Shit, it had to be over 9 inches around.

"I may be the younger brother, by five minutes, but I'm the one with the power!" He flexed his tiny bicep.

"All 10 inches of it. I got these to 18," said his brother.

"Boy, show my brother what big muscles look like," my master said. Without thinking, my 25s shot up high and hard. Man, I with I had a pump going to make them even bigger for my masters. I felt my new second-master feel my arm as Chris flexed too.

"Damn he is big!" Chris gagged just then, and I knew my master had become even bigger. Maybe even shot a load of precum.

"Bigger than he is. I should be STRONGER, but you...

"Ya... me..." my second master's voice was straining. "Oh ya... huge... big... and me..." he was thrusting hard. I heard Chris gag, then suck hard. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh ya, take it all!'

White foam formed on the side of Chris's mouth. I saw him smile, and then flex. As he pulled off, he stood up, holding his lover/master, and then kissed him. "It's OK, I got you," he said.

"Good. I need to work out now." Turning to his brother, he said, "How'd you think I learned to grow? Put 225 on the bench. I want to warm up. I can bench 3 plates for 6 reps now, and these pecs want to grow." He walked over to the bench as Chris put the weights on.

My second master did 12 reps before he slowed, forcing out 3 more. I felt my pecs tense with the knowledge that I could easily do 50 reps at that weight.

"Add some weight to this. I want to grow and I have less than an hour to do it," said my second master.

I started to walk toward him. "Don't even think about it," said my master. I trusted you with my brother's secret and you shall not disappoint me.

I knew that was not only a threat, but a premonition of the future should I ever mention this to anyone.

#29   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Wooohoooo!!!! I can't believe it, I've been waiting and hoping for this story to continue and finally, my dreams have come true, thank you Corwin! Man, what a great read, definitely loving where the story is going, I hope it's not over.

#30   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2011, 07:14 AM

Yeah, same here.
  #31   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:19 PM
Muscle Czar

My master started to walk toward his brother.

"I got this covered," said Chris in what almost sounded like a challenging tone.

My master picked up two 25lb plates and continued to walk toward the bench. "I'll do it," he said. I saw his body tense, his tiny powerful muscles tensing under his skin like he was preparing for a challenge.

"No," said Chris, grabbing one plate from my master and putting it on the bar. My master did the same.

"Are we really going to do this?" said my master walking toward Chris threateningly.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," replied Chris, holding his ground.

Chris stared into my master's eyes. How could he challenge the raw power my master controlled. We both knew my master's pinky was stronger than his whole body. I watched, hoping my master would have enough of this 'number 1' to take him down a peg.

"You two take it over there," said my second master, breaking the silence. "You, big guy, come spot me. Time's a tick'n and I only have another 55 minutes or so before these pansy weights will be useless."

My master pushed into Chris, who took a step back before turning and walking toward me. I past them as my second master got under the bar and started to bench it. I took my position to spot him, but kept my eyes on Chris and my master. They had resumed their stand off. Chris had flexed his pecs into rounded half-globes, yet I knew that the flat plates my master had could easily crush them.

As my second master completed his tenth rep and I helped him rack the bar, Chris made his move. He raised an arm, flexing his mountainous 24 inch bicep. It looked different, somehow -- more ripped, maybe even more powerful. "Look at that size," he said, reaching his free hand to the master's much smaller arm. "Worship it!"

My master's eyes narrowed. He brushed Chris's hand from his arm and reached to the peak. He placed his hand over it and I saw his forearm start to flex. This was it. I knew the tectonic force that was about to be unleased against that muscle, and waited for the scream. It didn't come.

I saw my master's tiny forearm start to flex. Veins visibly pumped larger under paper-thin skin. His fingers struggled -- wait, my master struggled?!? -- and his arms started to shake as he demanded more and more power. His forearms looked like anemic bowling pins, but with ripped striations. My master's face contorted into a grimace as he willed more and more power into the grip that could turn coal to diamonds bore down on Chris's arm.

Chris just smiled and seemed relaxed. "Oh ya, damn hard muscle."

"Ahem," my second master said, forcing me to run toward him. "Add another 10 lbs to each side." I walked to the weights, but my gaze was on my master and Chris. I put one 10lber on one side. As I moved to the other, I saw it. I was so shocked, I actually dropped he weight, nearly hitting my foot.

Chris twisted his wrist and and my master's fingers were forced out! Chris's bicep not only was resisting my master's might, it was overpowering it!

I bent down for the weight, and felt my knees shaking at the thought of such power. As I put it on the bar, my second master spoke. "There's more to come, right boys?"

"Yes sir," said Chris deferentially.

My second master lifted the bar and started his set. As he did, Chris moved his free hand to my master's wrist. He smiled and started to pull the twig-like arm from his flex.

"No..." my master hissed, doubling his effort and forcing his hand down.

"Yes," said Chris casually. Veins and cords popped on his arm as he took on my master's unbeatable power. I watched in awe as my master's arm, shaking with planet-crushing power, was forced from Chris's bicep that had not only mocked that power, but triumphed over it.

I heard my second master count to six, but seemed to struggle to lift it again. I placed my fingers below the bar to assist him on his seventh, then eighth rep. I reracked the bar.

My master's pencil thin arm was now held up by Chris's. The scene looked totally normal -- a huge muscle freak dominating a wimp. "I think it's time you kneeled," Chris said, changing his grip and taking my master's hand. With his free hand, he grabbed my master's other hand, raising it over his head.

"He looks so weak," I muttered.

"Oh no," said my second master, beads of sweat covering his body. "Go feel him if you don't believe me."

I walked over. My master nodded even as he began to struggle against Chris, who was pushing down. I saw my master's quads become ripped pillars, like a marathon runner's. I reached down, squeezing the skinny legs. They felt like warm titanium covered in velvet. I stepped behind Chris and wrapped my arms around his torso. His body too felt like titanium. I noticed something else, my master was getting an erection.

As if reading my mind, my second master said, "Ya. When you're as powerful as we are, being overpowered can be an aphrodisiac. Chris, just get on with it. And you, I'm ready for my next set."

I walked over, but turned around as I heard my master grunt loudly.

"Feel that power," said Chris. "But I'm not even trying yet! How's this!" he said.

My master screamed as his knees suddenly buckled and he fell to the ground.

My second master started his set, but saw me shaking in disbelief. Chris had just forced my master to the ground with the strength in his arms. "How..."

My second master didn't reply, but continued with his set. Again, on the sixth rep I helped him eek out two more. He sat up flexing his pecs. They were getting a nice pump.

I looked toward my master. His tiny waist showed his 10 pack as Chris was now forcing him to bow before his superior power.

"How?" My second master said while rubbing his pecs. "Don't you get it. He has my strength, well, temporarily anyway."

As he said it, it all clicked. My second master's strength didn't vanish, it was transferred.

"Put on another 10 lbs on each side." As I got the weights, I saw Chris yank my master up.

"You like my big, strong body? Come on, give me one of those crushing bear hugs of yours."

"They're going to be at it for at least another half hour." He got under the bar and did 5 reps with perfect form. He struggled on the sixth, but hissed "no" when I tried to help. He got it up before lowering it again. This time he accepted my help. "New best," he said.

He walked to the dumbells and picked up some 50s. "We told you Chris was a fat kid, but he was always nice to me. When our strength developed, he kinda became a groupee. I have to say, I liked it, so I let him worship me. That's when we learned that my cum weaked me. We also learned it transferred the strength to the guy who took it. Chris began to lose fat quickly, but he also developed a bodybuilder's physique. Also, there was some residual strength he retained, making him twice or three times a strong as he looks. I was always weaker than my brother, but as Chris's body changed, when he took my strength, he also began to take on my brother. When his arms were about 20 inches, he started beating my brother. He was stronger. That's what gave me the idea. If I could grow, then I could be stronger than him. I didn't need to be a wimp." He started to do a set of flies.

My master had his spaghetti arms wrapped around Chris. That bear hug could destroy any normal man, but Chris stood there, totally relaxed. He wasn't even flexing. In my posers, I felt myself getting hard. I knew two things now. First, Chris was big, but I was bigger. Second, I was going suck my second master off and get that power for myself. Whatever Chris could do, I would do better.

#32   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:45 PM

Thanks !

Last edited by skumbum; September 5th, 2011 at 12:42 PM.
  #33   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2011, 01:51 PM

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Last edited by skumbum; July 31st, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options