The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 07:33 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Early Morning Hunks Encounter

Hi Folks.
I had the most amazing 'muscle' experience on the journey to work this morning,that i'd thought could not possibly happen to me.!

Three muscular young Polish guys on the train,standing next to me.Each with strong powerfully muscular physiques obviously attained by hard weight training.

I did a weak job of hiding my oggling of the young stud who was standing very close beside me,and holding the bar above our heads,and flexing his bicep,seemingly admiring his own huge thick muscles as he pumped it. He caught me staring,and smiled,which only served to make me get a little hard.

Now obviously noticing that i was finding it hard to not keep glancing at his big muscles,and seemingly mentioning to his buddies that i was admiring him,the stud kept making subtle movements that only myself and his buddies caught the gist.. Flexing his thick bicep while running a hand through his hair.When someone exited the train,he'd lean in close,give me a wink and slide his hand along the support bar so his bicep brushed against my head,and then all three moved close to me,acting as if they were just letting passengers alight [which was what was happening].Talking in their own lingo as if everything was normal,i would catch another stud,make his thick pec flex under his tight tee-shirt.

We all got off at the same stop,and to make matters worse for me,they got on the same [near empty] bus, and while making out they were havng an innocent unrelated conversation,even though i would clearly not understand them,they'd raise their arm to scratch their head or stretch,and flex a big bicep,or during a stretch and yawn,tense their muscled torso's.

Poor me.! I had a hard--on that i was hiding under my newspaper, and was red as a beetroot with embarassment.
When my stop came and i got up to get off,the stud that was next to me on the train,leaned over and said in pretty clear but accented English.
"No tell,you no enjoy that.?" In other words "Don't tell me that you did'nt enjoy that.?"

I travel regularly along this route and have done for ages,and this is my first [possibly one-off?] encounter with these Polish Muscle Studs. I know that they must of been typical straight muscle guys who just like to tease others,and i made it a little too obvious that i was likely gay,and with a muscle fetish. Though i am keeping myself guarded as these guys were complete strangers and could be raving nutters as well.!

This is an 'Honest-To-That Bloke-Up-There' encounter,and not a Fantasy!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 09:08 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
How delightful! Some guys have all the luck! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:09 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Inspiration?

Could this be a basis for one of your stories? I've missed them!
  #4   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:13 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields
Hi Folks.
I had the most amazing 'muscle' experience on the journey to work this morning,that i'd thought could not possibly happen to me.!

Three muscular young Polish guys on the train,standing next to me.Each with strong powerfully muscular physiques obviously attained by hard weight training.

I did a weak job of hiding my oggling of the young stud who was standing very close beside me,and holding the bar above our heads,and flexing his bicep,seemingly admiring his own huge thick muscles as he pumped it. He caught me staring,and smiled,which only served to make me get a little hard.

Now obviously noticing that i was finding it hard to not keep glancing at his big muscles,and seemingly mentioning to his buddies that i was admiring him,the stud kept making subtle movements that only myself and his buddies caught the gist.. Flexing his thick bicep while running a hand through his hair.When someone exited the train,he'd lean in close,give me a wink and slide his hand along the support bar so his bicep brushed against my head,and then all three moved close to me,acting as if they were just letting passengers alight [which was what was happening].Talking in their own lingo as if everything was normal,i would catch another stud,make his thick pec flex under his tight tee-shirt.

We all got off at the same stop,and to make matters worse for me,they got on the same [near empty] bus, and while making out they were havng an innocent unrelated conversation,even though i would clearly not understand them,they'd raise their arm to scratch their head or stretch,and flex a big bicep,or during a stretch and yawn,tense their muscled torso's.

Poor me.! I had a hard--on that i was hiding under my newspaper, and was red as a beetroot with embarassment.
When my stop came and i got up to get off,the stud that was next to me on the train,leaned over and said in pretty clear but accented English.
"No tell,you no enjoy that.?" In other words "Don't tell me that you did'nt enjoy that.?"

I travel regularly along this route and have done for ages,and this is my first [possibly one-off?] encounter with these Polish Muscle Studs. I know that they must of been typical straight muscle guys who just like to tease others,and i made it a little too obvious that i was likely gay,and with a muscle fetish. Though i am keeping myself guarded as these guys were complete strangers and could be raving nutters as well.!

This is an 'Honest-To-That Bloke-Up-There' encounter,and not a Fantasy!

I presume therefore that during next year's London Assembly elections if the BNP candidate comes to your house and asks for your support for their policy on restricting immigration from the former Eastern bloc, you will relate this story to them!
  #5   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Heh heh, that's great. I got hard reading it.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #6   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2007, 06:19 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
You had me at "three muscular young Polish guys".
My guess is, rather they're 'nutters' or not, they were as charged up from your encounter as you were. They probably hit the weights extra hard that day, and then, shirtless and sweaty, pumped up bigger than ever, posed out in front of a mirror, thinking of how you were looking at them.
  #7   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Good lord, don't you just LOVE muscle guys who get off on attention, no matter where it comes from? I hope that you see them again, late at night, when their girlfriends are out of town and they've been too busy to jack off. Man, I'm jealous of you.
  #8   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:43 AM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
DAMN nice story mate! This is the kind of encounter a muscle addict lives for. You should feel very lucky. I can just see those three big buff dudes showing off their freshly pumped bodies, loving the attention from you and from each other. I can't believe one of them actually commented on your ogling to your face! I think I would have jumped out the nearest window with embarassment, although it would have been extremely sexy at the same time. Gotta love that deep manly Polish accent too!
I think what I really love is that all this happened in really normal 'muscle-neutral' locations i.e. public transport. Had those guys been showing off like that at the gym it would have been hot as hell of course but as it all happening on a busy train and bus with everyday folk all around just makes the whole encounter more unexpected, spontaneous and therefore more erotic in my book.
Thanks for sharing and lets hope you get to see these three gorgeous guys again sometime soon.....and that you have your camera phone on you at the time!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options