The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2007, 05:02 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part7

[COLOR=#000000]Let me know what you think. Let me know if you want to see more of something.

You never know who you will meet – Part7

As we walked away from Billy, Ian said to me in a very soft voice “I gave him our number.. I think we can mutually benefit from each other.” I was exited that Ian was using ‘we’, as in a couple.

I looked back quickly to see Billy, with his clothing and hair a little disheveled, trying to straighten his hair and tucking his shirt back in a bit more. He looked like he had been out partying all night. I was hoping he was not going to feel as bad as I did when Ian had sucked on me last week, having to work for the rest of the day.

Just as we were about to head out of the men’s clothing area, Ian made a sharp turn and headed over to PE clothing area. I was kinda’ shocked when he picked up a white wrestling singlet, it was so big it looked like a deflated weather balloon. I was even more shocked when he picked up a smaller one, in a vibrant blue, and then held it up to me, checking to see if was my size. I was trying to figure out what he was thinking and what he, we, were going to do with those. I could not imagine actually wresting with him, well at least not like that.

Ian gave me a big smile and said, “I think we should go check out and then get some street clothes, I don’t think these pants will last much longer.”

At the sales counter, there was a very young guy behind the counter. He could not have been more than 20 years old, he was a lot taller than Billy but he did not have the thick musculature, he looked more like he ran track. He was wearing the same clothing but underneath his work polo shirt, he was wearing a black skintight UnderArmor shirt. His arms were much thinner than Billy’s but though the fabric you could still see that he had a decent set of muscles and good definition. He had a very young face, still was battling a few pimples, but a very good-looking young man. He is hair was a medium length dark brown, it had been purposely made to look messy.

The whole time we were being rung up, he could not seem to take his eyes off of Ian’s muscles. I don’t think he even noticed that I was there beside him, although I don’t blame him. Ian did look hot. Just before the man was done, Ian remembered he had the price tag still in his pocket.

Ian as he handed the tag over, “Oh.. I almost forgot. I am wearing this out.” Of course later I found out what really happened to the shirt. I thought that Billy was probably going to take it home as a souvenir.

The whole time on our way down to the department store at the other end of the mall, again I could see the different looks we got as they surveyed the walking mountain of muscle beside me. It just made me feel a little funny, how easily Ian seemed to ignore it. I guess over 300 years you would get use to people looking at you that way.

As we were walking, Ian stopped and looked at me. Ian, “Hey, I want to try something. Give me your jacket for a second, I want to try a little experiment.”

Kevin jokingly, “I hope you are not going to try it on. I don’t think your forearm would make it all the way into the sleeve, much less you whole arm.”

I watched as Ian took the jacket and rubbed it over his neck, he even pulled up his sweatshirt a bit and rubbed it over his stomach. I thought for a second, well I am not wearing that much cologne that it would rub off on him, when I realized that he was putting his scent on the jacket.

Ian, “I just want to observe what happens to you when you are covered in my pheromones. Plus you will get a little taste of what is to come.”

As we approached the store, Ian handed me the jacket back.

Ian, “Lets go in separately, so you can experience it for yourself. Pick some nice clothes out for yourself while we are here.”

Kevin, “No.. I have plenty of clothes at home.”

Ian, “I know you do but I want you to have some stuff at the loft, so you don’t have to run home all the time. In a couple of days, if you want we can move what ever you want in but for now just get some cloths to hold you over. And by the way you are not paying for them.”

God no one had bought me clothing since I was 20.

Ian reached into his wallet and handed me a huge wad of 50’s and 100’s, it had to have been 600 or 700 dollars, “Don’t say no, good clothes are not as cheep as they use to be.”

Well, I guess I could not say no to that.

Ian, “Go in first. I will wait a little before going in.”

Ian gave my arm a little squeeze and sent me in. When I put the jacket on, I could smell Ian all over it. I had to fight the urge of sporting a full boner as my hormones surged higher from Ian’s pheromones coating my jacket.

I hate department stores, it seems like every one forces you to walk though 5 miles of women’s makeup and perfume just to get where you want to go. I made my way into the men’s department, to the area where they have the high-end clothing like Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis, Claiborne, etc.

After about 5 minutes of looking, I heard a voice from behind me.

Salesman, “Is there something I can help you find?”

When I turned around, the salesman was standing a few feet away from me. He was dressed very well; all of his clothes were neatly pressed and fitted him very well. He was wearing a white dress shirt with thick white vertical stripes woven into the fabric, blue silk tie, and from what I could tell a nice pair silk slacks.

He was a good-looking guy as well, probably not model material, but hell I would have not kicked him out of bed that was for sure. He had sandy blond hair that was neatly combed to the side, cut very tight on the sides. He had dark brown eyes. He had nice thick eyebrows, I could tell they were also slightly groomed; they were just too perfectly shaped. He was probably about 28 to 30 years old, a little more in my age range than Billy. He was about 5’8”, probably 180 pound. From what I could tell though his clothing, he was not as muscular as Billy but he was also several inches taller.

Kevin, “Hi.. I was just looking for some casual clothing for going out for dinner, drinks and stuff.”

Sales clerk, “Well it looks like you have made a good start, those are some of my favorite shirts you have there.” As he said this he lightly touched my arm that I had the shirts draped over. “By the way, my name is Aaron.”

I was trying to figure out if he was flirting or was just being nice, “Thanks, I am Kevin.”

Aaron, “Well we just got some really nice Kenneth Cole shirts in a few days ago.” As he said this he turned around and started to walk toward a table on the other side of the isle. While he walked I did notice how he had a nicely shaped back, he was wearing a fitted shirt that tapered down to his narrow waist. The thin silk pants flowed nicely over his round ass.

Aaron, “There are a couple here I think would look really good on you.”

Now he was either trying real hard today for some good sales numbers or he was really flirting with me. Aaron unfolded one of the shirts and held it up to me; the back of his hands pushed against my shoulders though my coat.

Kevin, “It looks a little too formfitting.”

Aaron, “A lot of the shirts out this season are very tapered.” As he said this he pulled at his shirt just a bit. “Even many of the dress shirts have a more cut look than last year. I think you would look really good in this; you have the right build for this type of shirt. It looks like you would wear a large”

Well, if he was not totally hitting on me then I had no idea what was going on. I shook my head yes. Aaron proceeded to pick out a few other shirts.

Aaron, “How about some pants?”

Kevin, “Yep, need those too.”

Aaron used his free hand and pulled open the flap of my jacket, “You look like you about a 34”, give or take.” He then ran his eyes down my legs, it seemed like he hesitated a little when he noticed the budge in my pants, “And about the same for the length”

Well I do have to say he is good with his sizes, my waist was a 33” and length was 34”. Aaron walked over against the wall where there were several different displays. He pulled out six or seven different styles and colors. Everything he was picking out though I did like, he did have very good taste.

Aaron, “Now lets see what they look like on. Let’s go over to the tailor fitting room, it has better light and a couple extra mirrors.”

He started to walk towards the far wall, near the suit department. We walked down a short hallway to a small room, probably 10’x10”. On the far wall there was a set of three mirrors, set at an angle to each other so you could see oneself from different angles. On the left side of the room was a small booth; it did not look much bigger than a phone booth, with a curtain covering the opening. We entered the room an Aaron closed the door behind us.

Aaron hung up the clothes on some hooks outside of the changing room.

Aaron, “Here let me take your jacket, so you will have some room in there.”

I slid out of the jacket and handed it to him, remembering it was laced in Ian’s pheromones. Aaron neatly folded it over his one arm. He used his free hand to pick out a shirt and pants from the stack of clothing and handed them to me.

I went into the changing room and pulled the curtain closed, went all the way to the ceiling but it only went just below my knees. I thought to myself, man Ian would have no chance of fitting in here. I stripped down and hung my clothes on one of the two hooks. The only thing I had left on was my underwear that was sagging low on my waist, as the weight of my half hard dick was pulling it down from its weight. When I turned around to face the curtain, I noticed that I could see Aaron looking at the booth though the thin slit where the curtain did not quite meet the wall. I wondered if he was able to see me though the narrow slit.

The first thing I put on was the shirt; the material was vertically ribbed with a deep charcoal color.
It had short sleeves that came down midway on my biceps. The material was a little clingy but it very stretchy, it pressed against my skin only where my biceps and shoulders were at their widest. As I buttoned up the shirt the first few were fairly loose but as I when up further to my chest, I had to pull the material together slightly. The material round my chest and back hugged my muscles, faintly showing my pecs through the material. Aaron was right; it did look good on my slightly muscled build. The vertical ribs on the material made my chest stand out a little more as the lines warped a bit as the material stretched.

I put on the black pants that Aaron had picked out; they were a nice pair of Kenneth Cole pants. They were not as form fitting as the shirt but they did get a little tighter around the thighs and ass. The material stretched just enough that I could move comfortably. Then it came to my dick and balls, the pants material created a nice pouch that really accentuated my bulge.

I whished I was able to see myself but there was no mirror in the changing room so my only choice was to go out into the main room where Aaron was waiting. When I pulled back the curtain, I could see Aaron patiently standing against the wall holding my jacket. I watched his eyes widen and jaw drop just a bit as he saw me.

Kevin, “Do I look OK?”

After a few seconds Aaron answered, “Oh.. Yeah, you look really good. I mean the clothes look really good on you. Check it out.” As he pointed at the mirrors just beside him.

The clothes felt good as I walked; they had just enough cling but had enough stretch to make them comfortable. When I got to the mirrors, that is when I noticed that Aaron realized how big my dick was. The pants just seemed to accentuate it, in a good way.

Aaron, “See, I told you that you would look good in these. Now I don’t think I would go to church in these but for a night out on the town, you look really good.” He scanned my body as he said this; I noticed when his eyes hovered on my crotch for a few seconds.

Aaron walked up behind me, wile I was facing the mirrors. He looked like he was checking the fit of the clothes. He grabbed material on the sleeves and gives it a slight tug; he then did the same thing with the material on my back. He rested his hands lightly each time after “checking” the material.

Aaron, “It looks like a good fit, not too tight, has enough room if you put on a little weight.” As he said this he realized how it sounded, “Well of course if you put it on in a good way that is. Let me see your front a little better, turn around if you please.”

That is when I really noticed that Aaron was standing very, very close to me. When I started to turn, I felt my arm brush across his chest. I could feel some hard muscle under his dress shirt. My hand also came into slight contact with the tent that had formed in his pants; it caught me a little by surprise actually.

Aaron checked the material on the sleeves again, just as he did when he was behind me. His hand also seemed to be checking out my biceps just a bit as well. Having this good looking guy running his hand over me and Ian’s scent all other my clothing, started to make me hard, real hard. My hardening dick, coiled up in my underwear, was starting to get a little painful. The bulge in my pant was now so obscene; I probably would have been arrested if I had been walking down the street.

Then Aaron check the material that stretched across my chest, I could feel the warmth of his hands against my chest. He pressed his hands against my pecs.

Aaron cleared his throat; “The shirt fits you really good.” He ran his hands down over my pecs, down over my abs. “I.. I have two other shirts over here that would also look really good, on you.”

Aaron handed me one of the other shirts that had been hanging on the wall and handed it to me. This one looked tighter than the last but was long sleeved. It was a creamy tan color, with a just a little shine to it. When I turned around to close the curtain, I could tell by his look he did not want me close the curtain this time, so I left it open.

As I started to unbutton the shirt, from the top, material across my chest pulled apart as button was opened. Aaron watched as the middle of my chest was exposed and I continued to work my way down over my abs. I pulled the shirt out of my pants and started to slide out of the sleeves. Aaron watched intently as my pecs flex and stretched as I moved. I turned around to hang the old shirt back on the hook and grabbed the new shirt. I could almost feel his eyes on my back.

While my back was to Aaron, I had to adjust myself, my throbbing dick was painfully cramped in my underwear. My dick just had no place to go, with out some help. I casually reached down and pushed my dick down a bit, forcing it to take the path down my left underwear leg hole. Its hardening mass was quickly filling with blood. I in the back of my head, I had to keep remembering that I could not cum; I had to save it for Ian.

I turned back around to face the room and Aaron as I put on the new shirt. I am sure that he could see the thick tube of meat running down my left pant leg. I don’t think Aaron realized until then actually how big my dick really was, almost a foot long with a nice thick shaft.

This second shirt was much tighter. As I pulled the on the shirt, I could feel the material of the shirt form fit to my arm muscles. The fabric followed every curve of my arm muscles. When I buttoned up the shirt, I had to pull the fabric a little harder than the previous shirt. Even around my abs, the shirt was skintight. I could see material waver over the soft contours of my abs. I continued working my way up, buttoning and pulling the material over my muscles.

When I walked out of the booth, toward the mirrors, I got to see just how tight the shirt was. It was really tight; I was almost a little embarrassed to think that I would wear something like this out in public. Even though I did not have an underwear model body, I still looked fairly good in the shirt. Material looked even shinier than before as it stretched out across my muscles. I looked hot.

While I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see Aaron approach me from behind. He ran his hands over my shoulders, down over my arms, as he traced the outlines of my muscles under the shirt. It sent chills down my spine as his light touch ran across my body.

Aaron, “God, you look really good in that shirt. Turn around for me.”

I turned to face Aaron; his hands guided me around, resting on my shoulders. He ran his hands down over my chest, feeling their firmness under his hand. My nipples were rock hard and showing through the thin stretched material. His hands wandered down my sides, as the shirt tapered toward my waist.

That is when he reached his hands around my waist and pulled me into him, hard. I could feel his hard chest muscles pressing into me, along with his dick poking into my groin.

Aaron’s right hand slid down my side, lower until I could feel it on my hard shaft. Aaron took a deep breath, as he squeezed my cock though the thin fabric, realizing how thick and long it actually was.

Kevin, “Well Aaron, you have gotten to see a little bit of me. Now it is my turn. I want to see what you look like with one of these shirts you have picked out for me.”

I reached over and picked up one of the smallest tightest of the shirts and handed it to him. It was a short sleeved, burgundy shirt.

Aaron could not seem to be able to takes his hands off me, so I decided to help him out. I loosened the silk tie from around his neck and slid it off over his head. I could feel his hot breath push past my hands.

While I was unbuttoning the top button around his neck, is when I realized how muscular his neck was. His neck was not really thick, probably only 15 or 16 inches but the muscles were cut and hard. I had a little difficulty with the button; I could tell that Aaron stopped breathing momentarily so I could undo the button.

With the hardest button opened, I started down his chest. I could feel his chest rise and fall under my hands as he breathed. I continued down his chest, I could feel the bottom ridge that his pecs made as they dropped off above his abs. I made it to the top of his pants, where his shirt submerged under the waist of his pants. I gently pulled out the material so I could unfasten the last button or two.

I pulled Aaron’s shirt wide open, exposing his torso. He was wearing and undershirt, a white ribbed tank top, what is often called a wife-beater. That was when I noticed how well built this man really was. His dress shirt hid and incredible body. Aaron was not heavily muscled but he was totally shredded and ripped, he had a ridiculous low body fat. Under the tight fitting t-shirt I could see a small shelf of muscles that his pectoral muscles made. Just below, I could see the definite outline of abdominal muscles. With each breath, I could see his abs contract and harden under the thin fabric.

I ran my hands over Aaron’s abs, feeling every ridge, over each hard muscle.

Kevin, “I think the shirt would look much better on, if you removed your t-shirt as well.”

As I continued to remove Aaron’s shirt, I pushed the fabric off his shoulders. I started at his traps; I could feel two distinct hard muscles just beneath the skin. I ran my hands down toward his shoulders, feeling the rock hard deltoid muscles that rounded down toward his arms. His skin was hot and smooth, either he did not have much body hair or he did a lot of man-scaping. When I started to push farther down on his arms, Aaron had to drop his arms so I could slip the shirt over his arms.

Aaron’s arms were not huge but what he did have was totally striated, rock hard and had great shape. Even though it was soft, on one of his arms I could feel a thick vein run the length of his bicep. He looked like someone who ran a lot, with the low body fat, but with more upper body muscle, typical of most runners. I pushed his shirt off his arms, exposing his gorgeous arms. His skin was just slightly tanned, not so much that made that it made him look like he hung out at the beach full time but enough to give his skin a sexy glow.

Aaron had a huge smile on his face, knowing that I liked what I saw. He was right, if I had met him before Ian, I might have fallen for this guy.

I slide my hands off his arms and put them on either side of his waist. I noticed that on the front of his pants that he was developing a good sized wet spot. I rubbed my hands across his abs feeling the ridges of his muscles along with the ribbed material of his t-shirt.

I slowly started to pull up on the t-shirt, sliding it out of his pants. I could see Goosebumps form over his entire body, his nipples looked like they were going to pierce the thin material. His whole body shuddered; the shirt must have rubbed across his penis as I was pulling it.

Once the fabric of the shirt was freed from his pants, I put my hands under the material, against the skin of his stomach. It was just as hair free as his arms and shoulders. I slowly slide the material up, feeling hard muscles and valleys that made up his abs.

I moved my hand up higher, my hand spread across his torso, my fingers pointing out toward his sides and my thumbs pointing in toward the center of his chest. It felt really incredible as my hands made contact with the bottom of his pecs, the rock hard muscles forced my hands away from his ribcage.

Just as my hands grazed his nipples, Aaron shuddered again; I could feel his nipples harden under my palms. I ran my thumbs over the thin valley that was formed between his pecs. My fingertips approached his armpits; automatically he raised his arms so I could continue removing his shirt.

I could feel his breath quicken, it was warm against my skin. I continued pushing my hands higher, running them over the think patch of sandy hair that covered his armpits. Well at least he was a natural blond, unless he took the time to bleach is armpit hair.

Aaron’s tricep muscles were just as striated as his biceps, they formed a little horseshoe shaped muscle. I was easily able to finish pushing the shirt over his extended arms, since I was a few inches taller than him. I moved my hands in reverse back over his arms and down his chest, enjoying the sensation just as much the second time and so did Aaron.

By this point the spot on his pants had doubled in size, it was almost large enough that he probably could not hide it with one hand.

Kevin, “I think I need to help you with something.”

I reached down with one hand and firmly but gently rearranged his dick for him. If he was in the pain I was just a few minutes ago, I sure it was not only a physical rush as well as a great relief. His dick nudged its way up to the waistline of his pants. It was no ware near as large as Ian’s or myself but it was defiantly above average in size. Feeling it through the fabric, it was probably 7 inches long and I think I could put my entire hand around it. He was definitely enjoying himself.

Kevin, “You have a really nice body. I have never seen anyone your size with so much definition.” I know that sounded a little cocky but it was true, Ian’s had the definition that was even more incredible than Aarons but for his size he was truly incredible.

Aaron flexed his abs, I could see the muscles snap into bold relief.

Aaron, “I just have to say, you are totally hot. I really would…”

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, I could feel Ian reach out and touch my mind with his, he was close by. Seconds later, there was a sharp short knock at the door. I started to walk over toward the door to open it, Aaron grabbed my arm as I started to move away.

Aaron in a low whisper, “What are you doing? You can’t open the door”

I brushed his hand away, “It’s OK. I am going to see who it is.” , although I already knew who it was.

I slowly cracked open the door, peeking out from behind the door. Ian had this big shitty grin on his face for what he was about to do.

Ian in a fairly serious voice, “There you are Kevin, I really hate it when I can’t find my boyfriend.”

Aaron pushed the door open. He stood there in the middle of the doorway; his hulking body filled the frame. I looked over at Aaron and watched as all the color drained from his body. It looked like if he could he would have melted into the carpet to escape he would have.

Ian made his way into the room, the sides of his arms scraping the doorway. He slowly turned around and firmly closed the door. Ian set down the bags of clothing we had purchased earlier and some new clothing he had picked out.

The room was so quiet I could hear my own heartbeat and the Aaron’s rapid breathing; he was in the fight or flight mode. From the look on his face it looked like he knew there was no way he could win if he stayed and fought, with Ian in front of the door I don’t think the flight option was viable either.

Ian sensing Aaron’s increasing fear and anxiety, decided to break the tension, “Kevin, it looks like you made a new friend.”

Ian looked over at the half dressed man, standing across the room and gave him a smile, to let him know it was OK. While Ian was talking I could smell Ian’s strong pheromones start to fill the room, which also helped to calm Aaron down a bit.

Kevin, “Ian this is Aaron, the very helpful salesman. Aaron I would like you to meet my boyfriend, he is nice as he is big.”

Ian and Aaron stood there for a few seconds. I don’t know if Aaron was capable of speaking yet. Ian broke the tension once again.

Ian walked forward towards Aaron; when he went to shake Aaron’s hand, he hand to use his left hand to pickup up Aaron’s right hand to start the process. I think he was still a little frozen with fear or was not sure was going to happen next.

Ian, “It is nice to meet you Aaron. I am glad you have been able to help Kevin out. I can see that both of you can pick out some very good looking stuff.”

I could tell by Ian’s tone, that he was not only talking about the clothing; he was right though. All Aaron could seem to do was stare at this huge man before him, still frozen.

Ian turned toward me, “It looks like you have had a chance to try on some stuff. I hope you are getting that shirt; it looks really good on you. But if you don’t mind, I want to try on some things I picked out and I might need some help getting this sweatshirt off, it seems like it has gotten even tighter.”

I though, ‘It does not look like it has gotten any tighter, it looked painted on to begin with.” Plus I knew that he was trying to get Aaron worked up. If he was anything like Billy I am sure that his hormones are in overload right about now, I know mine were.

I walked up behind Ian; he was now facing Aaron again. He wanted to put on a little show. I started to pull up on the waist of the sweatshirt; it was so baggy that it covered how thin his waist actually was. As soon as I pushed the material up above his abs, I heard Aaron gasp as he took in the etched muscles that were standing in front of him.

I loved feeling Ian’s smooth skin under my hands as I pushed the material higher on his torso. When I hit the combined thickness of his lats and pecs, I really had to work to continue pulling the shirt higher on him. Ian lifted his arms up so I could work the shirt higher.

Standing in front of Aaron was this incredibly muscled guy with these huge mounds of muscle staring him in the chest. Man I was breaking a sweat just tying to power this sweatshirt over his thickly muscled body. I got to the point where I was not tall enough to move the shirt any farther, Ian was standing there with the shirt over his

Kevin, “Ian, I am going to need a little help here, you are a little too tall.”

Ian, “Sorry about that.”

Ian knelt down in front of me, with his back to me. I had to spread my legs apart so his lower legs could make it past me. As he was kneeling I heard a loud sharp ripping sound followed by a second. The pressure of Ian’s quad muscles blew out both thighs of his pants. I though that Aaron was going to cum in his pants, I knew I was damned close. I bent over and looked around the side of Ian, and could see that almost the whole seam on his right leg had ripped down to the knee.

Ian in a muffled voice though the sweatshirt covering his head, “Well, I guess that is the end of those pants.”

I continued to tug on the shirt, making completely over his thick chest and back but I was not done yet. With his arms raised in the air, his huge tricep muscles created a thick horseshoe shaped muscle that could be seen though the thick sweatshirt fabric. Getting the shirt over his head was the easy part, since his neck stretched out the neck opening. Ian made a little sigh sound, being glad to have his face free of the shirt.

Even with Ian’s arms outstretched over his head, the thick slabs of meat that made up his pecs still looked magnificent.

I still had to work getting the sleeves over his outrageously thick arms. I took me another minute to get the sleeves off with out ripping them since his muscles had it pulled so tight. When I was all done, I tossed the shirt toward the bags sitting on the floor. Ian dropped his hands to his sides. I took the time to rest my arms a bit by setting them on Ian’s thick shoulders. His muscles were so hard and smooth; I just loved having that power under my hands. My hands’ white skin stood out against his dark shoulders, the light color even made them look smaller against the thick muscles.

I leaned my body into his back. My rock hard dick pressed into his rippling back muscles. I bent over his right shoulder, Ian leaned his head back on his thick neck. He planed a passionate kiss on me; his thick strong tongue wrestled with mine. My hands ran down of his hard pecs, kneading the thick muscles.

While we were kissing, Ian did not want Aaron to feel left out. With his left hand he reached forward and grabbed Aaron’s belt and pulled him forward. Ian ran his left hand up over Aaron’s abs, tracing the valleys that his ab muscles created. With his right hand he slowly ran it up Aaron’s left thigh, feeling his hard muscles just beneath the thin silk fabric.

Ian broke away from our kiss for a minute, “I think we should get you out of those pants. I think semen would probably be hard to get out of silk.

Ian unbuckled the belt from around his waist and then unbuttoned his pants. Aaron reached down in fascination and ran his fingertips over Ian’s thick forearm muscles. Ian gently pulled down his zipper, trying not to set off Aaron off and shooting a wad in his pants. His pants dropped to the floor, the smooth fabric sliding down his legs.

Aaron’s legs were in the same incredible state. They weren’t really thick but because of his low body fat I could see a definite separation between his quads. The muscle was thick enough though to create just the smallest teardrop shape over his knee.

Aaron’s hardened dick stuck out the top of his underwear; I could see a thick drop of pre-cum oozing out of the head.

Ian, “Kevin, feel how hard this man’s muscles are.”

I took Ian’s cue and walked around and stood behind Aaron. I pressed my body up into Aaron’s back. My dick pressed hard into his ass, as I ground my body into his. I reached around his arms and started to rub his stomach with my hands, moving them up to his pecs. His hard muscles pushed against my hand.

Ian put his face into Aaron’s stomach and started to trace Aaron’s abs with his tongue, while surveying his body, just for the right spot. Aaron laid his head back, enjoying the sensations as the happened.

Ian gently pulled Aaron’s underwear down, freeing his dick completely. Ian leaned forward and pushed his mouth over Aaron’s hardened dick, sucking it completely into his mouth. Ian’s nose touched the sandy blond pubic hair that surrounded his dick. Ian’s head moved back and forward of the rock hard shaft of meat.

Aaron moaned in synch with Ian’s motions. It started off as a soft low guttural moan but as Ian worked his dick it became louder as it worked it’s way up Aaron’s throat.

Ian sucked harder and harder, moving back and forth, pulled the hormones from Aaron’s dick. It was acting like one of those penis pumps, the suction causing Aarons dick to get fatter and longer as it filled with even more blood. He was careful not to suck too hard, so he did not cause any damage.

I was busy kissing and running my tongue over his neck, down across his shoulders and over his arms. My lips messaging his muscle though the paper-thin skin.

After about 5 minutes, Aaron’s whole body stiffened. His already sculpted muscles hardened and convulsed, shaking his whole body. I could feel small beads of sweat formed over his skin as his muscles worked against each other. The slight salty taste of his skin entering my mouth.

His hands dug hard into Ian’s traps, not even making a dent. If it had been me, he probably would have punctured my skin.

Just as he began to cum, he threw his body back hard against mine. I almost fell backward from the amount of force he pushed against me. Ian pushed his mouth all the way down on his dick, sucking every bit of cum out of him. By the number of convulsions I felt, from Aaron’s body, I would have to say he shot 7 or 8 huge loads.

I could feel as Aaron started to collapse from his exhaustion. Ian pulled his mouth off his dick and held him up. Aaron looked like one of those marathon runners, after they cross the finish line, collapsing when their body has realized that they had crossed the finish line.

Ian gently picked up Aaron, under his legs and back, carrying him like you would a child to take them up to bed, and set him in a chair in the corner of the room.

Ian, “I should probably try on some clothes while I am here, plus I won’t be able to wear these pants home.”

While Aaron recovered in the corner, we both finished tying on the different clothes. I changed back into what I wore into the store but Ian picked out a new outfit to wear out. They were a little bit better than what he wore in but I think no matter what he would have put on probably would have looked tight on him. He had to pick out pants with a waist too large for him, in order to accommodate his thick thighs. He used a belt to pull the waist of the pants tight around his narrow waist.

Aaron, “I think I will have to find a tailor to custom make some clothes for me but these will work for now.”

While Ian finished up, I helped Aaron get dressed. He was having a little difficulty putting his clothes on. His muscles were still pumped up and hard from his “workout”, his skin was pulled tight over his muscles. When I was helping him on with his underwear, I noticed his penis had returned to its normal size but had turned a darker color, like a big bruise.

Ian wrote down the phone number for the loft, with his and my name on it, and stuffed into his pocket.

Ian, “Give us a call when you can. I think for now though you probably need to take it easy for a while.”

Aaron in a weak almost confused voice, “Yea.. Yeah. I had a really good time.”

I had a hard time getting Aaron’s tie back on; luckily I had not untied it all the way. While Ian purchased the clothes, I help to take Aaron back to the employee lounge and got him a coke out of the machine and set him down on the couch.

I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, “Try to take it easy for the rest of the day if you can. Thank you for all your help.”

I saw Ian standing there in the center of the isle; he looked like a pack-mule loaded down with shopping bags. I knew they definitely weren’t too heavy for him but I still felt obligated to help him out.

We made our way out to the parking lot, I was really glad to reach the car. My hands were hurting, from carrying the heavy bags, their thin handles cutting into my hands. I can’t believe how much clothing we had purchased. I was totally staving at this point, all the trying on clothing and making out with the hot salesman had really taken it out of me.

Right before I was about to say something about lunch, Ian said, “Yeah, I am starving too. We’ll grab a quick lunch before heading back to the loft. Plus I feel really jacked up right now, typically I only need to up my stores of hormones once a month now. I just had you last week and I took in two more today. I probably have enough testosterone and other hormones in me right now that it would be enough to O.D 3 or 4 seasoned bodybuilders.”

Ian’s huge dick was pumped to the max; it was running down his right leg pointing to his knee. I could even see though the stretched material, some thick veins running across its surface.

Kevin “You better try to take it easy, I don’t think you new pants can take much more. It looks like your dick is going to rip right through.”

Ian, “It feels like it, I am having a hard time calming it down.”

Kevin, “Try to do what I do, think of something repulsive. Look and see what I am thinking about.”

In my head, I resorted to my old friend, the lady from the Old Navy commercials. All she was wearing was those thick glasses; she was dancing around a stripper pole.

Ian, “How do you think of these things, a little more of than and I will be able to stuff it back into my underwear.”

Kevin, “Call it a gift or a curse depending on how you look at it.”

We stopped off and had a “quick” lunch; at one of the restaurants that he frequented. All the employees seemed to know him. Everyone that came by to say “Hi” also seemed obligated to touch him in some manner, some a little more direct than others. I still could not believe how much food this man could eat. We had two appetizers, well I had about half of one; he ordered three main courses and then he still finished off what ever I did not eat.

While driving home Ian says, “I don’t think I can wait until tonight to make the transfer. I think we should do it sooner, like when we get home.”

Kevin, “I am glad you think so too, I am so exited that it was killing me to have to wait until tonight.” It was like I was a little kid waiting for my birthday, so I could get some cool gifts but this was worse, I knew what I was going to get.

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options