The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Redman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2007, 01:20 AM

Redman is on a distinguished road
One last chance

Only one chance left to get this right. I just couldn't take it anymore. If this continued any longer I'd have to skip town. I just couldn't take another day of the team using me anymore. If I couldn't get the spell right this time I don't know what I'll do.

So tonight was it. I had everything prepped and ready and stood looking in the mirror. I usually was teased for liking men, but it didn't even come close to stopping there. Some of the more wicked jocks liked to tease me for looking like a girl. True I'm pretty skinny, only about five foot six. It was mostly how I chose to dress that they found so damn tempting. Just because I looked like a girl, Riley and the others loved to take advantage of me. Like I was the team slut or something.

I flicked a little bit of that sleek black hair from my pretty little face, and turned. Wearing only a nice little pair of boxer shorts and a white tank top. Looked pretty good on my skinny feminine frame. I gave myself a confident nod, and headed back into my room.

I began to rub the strange concotion on my balls. Pulling my boxers down a bit to get them nice and smothered with the warm gel. Like before my testicles began to tingle, and my modestly sized shaft began to erect. I closed my eyes, and once again began chanting those words.

I almost felt bad about ruining my body, but if this worked, everyone in the school would be looking up to me. Just like last time, my balls ached, and a felt an odd presence, and then it died just as quickly.

Quickly realizing I failed once more, I sighed, and grabbed a towel to wipe myself off. Pulling my boxers back up and slowly rolling into bed. It was going to take me hours to get to sleep knowing what I had to face tomorrow. It wasn't that Riley wasn't hot, he was. God he was hot, but I couldn't take anymore of the abuse. I finally drifted off to sleep after what seemed like eternity.

School the next day was the same as it always was. My friends stayed away from me, due to me mostly being so generally hated by most of the popular people in school. No one ever even wanted to associate with me. I went about my day, until it was time. The gym team was in the showers, and Riley came and found me.

"So shrimp.. you ready for your one o'clock feeding?" The big jack said with a proud smile. God Riley was sexy, I bit my lip a bit as a looked up at him for a moment and then just lowered my head. A studly blonde thing, the captain of the football team. Wearing his letterman jacket and everything. He grabbed me by the back of the neck and quickly lead me into ther lockerooms. locking the door behind him where most of the team was waiting. Half naked in towels, god they knew just how to get to me. So much hot man flesh around me, and they all seemed to hate me. Even if they seemed to enjoy my body.

He tossed me onto a bench, and I stumbled face down onto it. Jake, some red headed body builder looking boy walked up on me, and abruptly pulled down that towl to let his thick flacid cock bounce free against his muscled thigh.

"You know you should really just get a sex change slut. Do us all a favor and get rid of that worthless little cock." He stepped forward and grabbed me by the back of the head. Pulling my face right up to his thick meat. I knew the punishment well if I was to hurt him in anyway, or even try to resist. So reluctantly, but almost immediately I took his flacid cock into my mouth, and gently began to apply suction. The big man grinned wide and his cock began inflating in my mouth.

I closed my eyes, and just pictured him as some big red headed stud, that wasn't a complete jerkoff. Sealing my plush lips around his cock tightly, and slowly beginning to bob my head. The faster I could get this over with the better. Most of them watched, and one boy with shaggy brown hair stepped in to get me from behind but Riley quickly shoved him out of the way. Easily the biggest here, he tugged down my little black shorts to reveal the rather skimpy thong I was wearing. I didn't wear it because I wanted to, despite how good it looked on me. Riley simply demanded that I had a thong on at all times.

Riley pulled the thong aside, but it still covered my smallish balls enough he could still pretend I was a woman, and I was pretty convincing sometimes. His cock was already had as he pushed it up against my little bubble butt, pressing inside of me quickly and pushing his thick cock balls deep into me. Which sent me off my motions a bit, and despite my hate for these boys, I couldn't help but get into it a little bit.

They took control, Riley pulled my legs off the bench, and pulled my ass up into the air against his crotch, as Jake grabbed me by the wrists and painfully pulled my arms upwards to keep him hovering between them, off the bench completely now. They began rocking back and forth, and bouncing me along, and I just closed my eyes, to continue the dream that I actually liked these two, which was very hard to convince myself of despite the pleasure I felt.

After what seemed like too long Jake finally began to cum, spurting his hot load right onto my tongue and barking at me. "You better not spill a single drop of that shit you little skank." Riley was not short after, and quickly began bursting into my ass...

And that's when it happened. All that time spent trying to change myself which I thought had failed... hadn't. As their cum burst into me from both ends, I swallowed furiously, as with each ounce I felt a new surge of life. Before a few moments passed I felt more energized then ever.

Riley and Jake, both still in the middle of blasting me full of cum suddenly looked very worried, as did all the men watching and stroking themselves off. I couldn't tell yet, but I had begun to grow. I could feel the power swelling up inside me, but it wasn't until I felt my outfit digging into my body that I realized what was happened. The power focused on my testicles, and suddenly I felt a pressure like I couldn't believe, as if I was deriving testosterone directly from them somehow.

Riley and Jake were shocked with the view of my once slender feminine back starting to expand, muscles bulging and popping that had never been there before. My waist expanded, and my ass grew suddenly, muscles of my ass tensing for the first time with new life, and grabbing Riley's cock almost painfully, making it near impossible for him to pull out. My lips were trying to do a similar move to Jake, and keep him pinned as well. I sucked harder, and felt like I was pulling cum right from Jake's balls.

Soon enough Jake and Riley were having a hard time keeping me held up, and dropped me back down against the bench. My now bigger, and still swelling hands grabbed Jake by the hips, and kept him in close, and I just couldn't stop myself from sucking him dry, I needed more of his seed to fuel my growth.

I must have weighed around two hundred pounds already, and was quickly gaining more weight. Which was a far stretch from my previously barley one hundred pound frame. Before both men had even finished cumming I was nearly as big as either of them. When they were finally dont I released them and pulled away. Grinning wide, I stood up to look around the crowd that was staring at my magnificent new body. I suddenly realized that I was looking about the crowd, I was at least six inches bigger than the largest of them, which was Riley.

I took a few moments to admire myself. Going through the poses, hitting a double bi first. My massive biceps pumped up to big cannonballs. Thick, almost rope thick veins stretching across them, but the muscle that had my attention the most was that new package between my legs. My cock was heavy, and hard as a rock, and had grown much more than the rest of me. The head was pressing into the underside of my massive pecs, so I had to grab it and pull it out to get a good look.

It looked like I had a battering ram between my legs, a big veiny mushroom tipped battering ram, already dribbling with cum like a leaky faucet. I must have been around seven feet tall, and a good four hundred or so pounds of solid muscle. I turned, with a sharp grin to Riley who was looking at me like a dear in head lights. I stomped straight up to him, and grabbed him by the back of the head.

My voice boomed through the room, and I almost couldn't believe it was me. "Looks like it's your time to get a big mouthful you little slut." It obviously sent a chill through Riley's spine, and even he couldn't deny the arousal it brought.

I shoved him down to his knee's and grabbed my massive cock just under the mushroom head, which was about as large as Riley's fist, and pushed it firmly against his lips, smothering cum across his face.

"Now if you struggle, I might just have to break your jaw and shove it right down your throat. " Some boys stayed to watch, unusually aroused by the sight of the titanic emo kid dominating their fearless leader. Others fled quickly, but those that stayed couldn't seem to keep their hands off themselves as I began to forcefeed Riley my gigantic cock head....

(To Be Continued)

Last edited by Redman; July 25th, 2007 at 01:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:56 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Nearly a thousand views and no comments... for shame. Oh well, I guess I just get the glory of being the first poster.

A little rough for my usual taste, but always in love with the growth. I do find something sexy about one of those "fem's" getting a little growth spurt. ...perhaps the next part will play on that. Good luck!
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2007, 05:40 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I didn't see it until now, but I'll be looking for more later!
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 03:43 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Nice job! I hope this continues... [/COLOR]
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 09:00 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
indeed
I do hope to see this continued soon man!

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options