The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:46 PM

vanillamountain
Southern-Style Bulking Pt. 1

Hi, this is my first story - I hope you enjoy it!
By Arthur ([email protected])

Southern-Style Bulking (Part One)

It was June, and school was finally out for the summer. After another grueling semester, I was looking forward to some time off at home - but whatever plans I'd made quickly flew out the window when my parents were suddenly called away on business. Although I was nearly 17 at the time, my parents simply wouldn't hear of my staying home alone while they were gone. Against my protestations, they ultimately arranged for me to spend the summer at my uncle Steve's farm down South.

I flew into a small city about 3 hours from my uncle's farm in Jacksonville. I arrived and was met by my uncle Steve and my two cousins, Doug and Adam. I hadn?t seen in years, but they were just as robust and brute-like as I had remembered them. They were all about 6'5" feet tall and must have each weighed over 250 pounds. They all had short buzzed hair and wore dirty t-shirts and ball caps. They were the stereotypical red-necks that you've red about in story books - they even wore matching bib overalls. So, as you might have guessed, I wasn't exactly looking forward to my three hour drive and six-week stay with Steve and his family.

?Hey there Austin, we?re glad to see you boy,? grunted Uncle Steve as he held out his hand.

Doug and Adam soon came over, razing me and welcoming me to my "home" for the next few weeks. Once we shook hands, though, I had to admit that I was a bit in awe of them, even though they were just a couple of barbarians. Although nearly 6'2" myself, I probably weighed at least 90 pounds less than they did. And while I'd always been able to use my slimness to my advantage (I was the fastest sprinter on the track team at school,) I'd always dreamed of owning a powerful and meaty body like theirs.

We picked up my luggage and walked to the pickup. Luckily, the pickup was a double cab, so I didn't have to worry about getting squashed in the middle of all that muscle. I still had to endure the long trip back to Jacksonville, though.

All through the ride home I was drilled and questioned about my life in the "big city." The guys wanted to know what my school was like, how I liked living with all those weirdoes and if I was one of them vegetarian liberals. I kept pretty quiet, avoiding direct responses and enduring the never ending trip.

We finally got to Uncle Steve?s farm. They took my luggage and showed me to my room, a small little room in the back of the house. It had an old bed and boxes of junk all over the place. I tried to relax a bit before dinner. Aunt Ellen, Steve?s wife, had died about 10 years back, so. Steve and the boys did all the cooking and very little of the cleaning.

Dinner was ready and I joined the gang for supper. Doug seemed to be the main cook, he served up cornbread and mashed potatoes, some kind of meatloaf, and beans. They all ate, like they hadn?t eaten in days. Dessert was an apple pie and ice cream. The pie and half gallon of ice cream were history by the time they were done. I had a small appetite in those days, and so I didn?t eat much. I skipped dessert and this was met with lots of comments about my being ungrateful and ?too good? for home-cooked food.

?And besides, it wouldn't hurt ya to get some meat on those scrawny-ass bones of yours,? grumbled Uncle Steve.

After dinner, I was informed by Uncle Steve that I would be helping with chores while I was here. ?If you?re gonna stay here, you?re gonna do some work,? he said. And with that, I was asked to go help with feeding the cows and the nightly duties. I stated to head to my room to change out of my Dockers and shirt. Uncle Steve stepped right in front of me. ?You?re fine dressed just the way you are, I don?t suppose you really brought any good work clothes, so just use what you have on.?

I was starting to get pissed. I told myself, I was just here for a weeks. I could keep my cool long enough to get through this and go home. I reluctantly went out with the boys to do the chores. When I got back, Uncle Steve informed me I could go ahead and clean up the dishes and kitchen, before I rested. I tried to explain that I was exhausted from the long trip. ?Well when you get done with your chores tonight, boy, you?ll be ready for a good night?s sleep.?

I finally finished the kitchen and washed the dishes. They obviously hadn?t done the dishes in about a week, it took me forever. Finally I was done. I went to say good night. Uncle Steve and the boys were in the living room watching TV and drinking soda. They had all stripped down to their underwear and socks, showing off their rippling biceps and enormous pecs. How I wished that I had a body like their's.

?Have a seat boy and grab yourself a soda, Skinny," Steve said. "The boys and I are just watching some TV.?

?Nah, I think I?ll just head to bed," I stammered, clearly in awe of these giants. "I?m pretty beat.?

?Nah, I think you?ll be polite and join us for a soda, Scrawny,? Unce Steve said as he put a soda in my hand and sat me down on the couch between Doug and Adam. I drank one can of Coke, and watched as the boys and Uncle Steve finished off several pitchers of soda. Finally, I was able to get to bed. It had been an unbelievable day and night.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:47 PM

vanillamountain
Southern-Style Bulking Part 2

Morning came early as I was awakened by Uncle Steve shaking my feet. I woke to find him standing there naked, with his muscular body and enormous dick. ?Come on boy, we got work to do. Let?s go.? I rolled out of bed, and slung on some jeans and t-shirt. After our morning round with the cows and other chores, we came in to eat a huge breakfast of pancakes, butter, eggs, milk, sausage and syrup. Doug had stayed behind getting breakfast ready. Everyone ate like there was no tomorrow - well, except for me. When they were done, I was told to do the dishes while everyone else got ready. ?You?ll get whatever hot water is left over boy,? said Uncle Steve.

They all got up and went to get ready. There was only one bathroom and it was small and cluttered. By the time I got there, there wasn?t much hot water left. I showered quickly. I got out and grabbed for my towel, but it was gone. ?Hey, I need a towel? I yelled.

Adam showed up with Steve, and looked at me with scorn. ?Look there, and see how small Scrawny's dick is.? They walked over and looked more closely. I was embarrassed and asked for a towel.

Adam said, ?Ah, you can just drip dry cousin. That?s what we do.? Then they yelled for Uncle Steve. When he showed up, they all took turns making fun of my tiny dick. Then they all took turns criticizing the rest of my body. ?Look at that ass, how small it is. Would it kill you to gain some weight, boy?? I eventually managed to scoot around them and ended up back in my room. I was dry by then. I was combing my hair when Uncle Steve walked in, ?Boy, it?s time to go. We got more work to do."

Uncle Steve then told me that Doug was tired of cooking all the time and that I should plan on making the mid-day meal and dinner. I knew I didn?t have any choice in the matter, so I changed and started cooking. I scraped together a pretty good meal, but they all complained it wasn?t enough for hungry farm boys. ?You better do a better job for the evening meal boy.?

By the time I got the lunch dishes cleaned up, it was time to start working on dinner. I came up with a little more for dinner, yet I was amazed at how much they could eat. When we were done eating, I was told that I would be going out to help with the cows. I thought my cooking would satisfy the work requirements for the day. Surprise. Before I knew it, I was out helping feed the cows and doing the nightly chores with Uncle Steve and the boys.

We were in the old barn putting up a few tools and getting things ready for the morning, when all of a sudden Doug and Adam grabbed me by the arms and held me. Uncle Steve walked over with a syringe in his hand. ?Boy, we have a little surprise for you.?

I was terrified. Something about the whole scene just didn?t seem right.

Uncle Steve said, ?Me and the boys have been discussing you. We?ve decided we like having someone around to keep house and cook our meals. And now we have an answer to all our problems.? With that, Uncle Steve rubbed his crotch.

?What the hell do you mean?? I cried.

?Exactly what I said. Me and the boys are gonna keep you and make you into our own muscle-slave for the next few weeks.?

?What are you talking about? I'm not being anyone's slave!"

?We figured you wouldn?t like the idea a whole lot, so that?s why we?re gonna help you with the decision.?

Steve walked behind me, rubbed by ass through my jeans and breathed heavily on my neck. ?Yeah, me and the boys could use a new fuck-toy. Welcome to your new home, Scrawny-Ass.? I felt a prick in my arm and soon I passed out.
  #3   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:49 PM

vanillamountain
Southern Style Bulking Part 3

When I awoke, I was nude and tied up on a hard wooden table in the barn somewhere. I was alone and had no idea what was going on. Then I noticed how hard it was to breathe and swallow. I looked up and saw some kind of jug with white stuff that seemed to be dripping into a tube of some kind. Then I realized the tube was inserted into my nose. It was some kind of feeding tube. I layed there half in and half out of consciousness for sometime.

Finally, Uncle Steve and boys showed up. They were all stark naked. They surrounded me.

?Well, Scrawny you finally coming too huh? We?ve kept you out for about two days."

I tried to talk, but the tube going down my throat made that hard to do.

?After we bulk you up, we?re gonna make you into our little muscle-slave for the next few weeks.?

I struggled to get away, but it was useless to try. They had me tied tight. My mind went wild, hearing all this stuff and trying to make sense of it all. Why me? Why here? What was all this about?

?Boys,? Uncle Steve said, looking at Adam and Doug ?don?t you think he?ll look good with some nice pecs and biceps?" The boys nodded their heads and smiled.

?We?re feeding you some good stuff through that tube. It?s a mixture we use to bulk up the cows for market. It?ll put some weight on you nice and fast. We?re also giving you a few special injections to help with you with the bulking-up process. No slave of ours is gonna be as scrawny as you are; we?ll take care of all that in short order.?

And, with that, Adam came over and poured some more calf feed in the container above my head. Then Uncle Steve explained that I would be tube fed for the next several days to start with and that he and the boys would keep the calories flowing into my body non-stop. In a few days, we?d start seeing some good results.

I lay there, imagining what I'd look like in a few weeks. And, while I was frightened, the whole idea of getting bigger really turned me on. I started to get really hard.

?Look boys!! Skinny is excited by the idea of beefing up? They took turns playing with my dick - and I was really starting to enjoy it. Before I knew it, all three of them were stripped and standing around me working on their own tools. ?Pa, when do we get to fuck the bitch,? asked Adam.

?We?ll fuck 'em when he's big and muscular," he said. "For the next few weeks, he's all ours."

They proceeded to moan and groan as they jacked off. They all rubbed my body, talking about how it would feel with a little meat on it. I continued to get harder and harder.

Eventually, they all came, shooting their cum all over my smooth body. Adam: ?It?ll be nice when we don?t have to waste all that cum. I can?t wait until our slave gets to eat extra protein to feed those muscles of his.?

Uncle Steve said, ?Yeah, he?ll be taking everything when we get done with him. But now it?s time for him to go night, night for a few more days.? With that, he reached over, grabbed a syringe and injected me with something. I felt all warm and then I was out.
  #4   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:51 PM

vanillamountain
Part 4

Eventually, I came to. I was confused, not remembering where I was or where I was at. Then it all came back to me.

?Hi, Skinny, glad you?re back for a little bit.? I looked over and saw Doug sitting next to me.

?I just gave you another jug of feed. You?ve been out for pretty much out for the last two days and you can see we?re making progress. You've actually got an ass now,? he began to rub my pecs and abs.

I looked down and could see that my pecs had gotten noticeably larger, too.

?Pa says we?re gonna get you up today and weigh you and let you move around a little.?

Eventually, Uncle Steve showed up and took the keys out to release all the chains that held me in place on the table. I was feeling pretty groggy. Adam and Uncle Steve helped me up. I felt really weird. I had been lying down for several days. They left the tube in my nose but detached it from the jug. They kept me naked as they walked me around the barn. They walked me in front of a mirror they had set up.

?See how we?re making you a different kind of thing than that bony-ass thing that showed up here a few days back!!? Uncle Steve said, rubbing my growing pecs.

I stood in front of the mirror staring at the new self. I was bigger than ever. I looked amazing.

?Smile, Scrawny-Ass,? Uncle Steve said, ?we?ve only just begun.? He moved me over to the cattle scales and had me step on them. ?Ah?we?ve made some progress. You weighed 150 when we started feeding you, we?ve got up up to 163. We?ve got a long way to go.?

I couldn't wait to see "how far" he meant to go.

?We?ve been feeding you round the clock, but I think that metabolism of yours has kept us from making the big gains we want for you. The boys and I want a nice muscular ass and some nice pecs on the slave we?re gonna be fucking.? Adam rubbed my ass and smiled at Uncle Steve.

We walked around a little longer. I found it hard to walk in my bare feet. On the gravel around the barn, it was really difficult. I made grunts and groans with every step. ?Kind of hard on your soft little feet huh bitch? We?ll that?s good, it?ll keep you from running away from us," Uncle Steve laughed.

"As if I'm really going to run away," I thought. This is my one chance to get big. "What's a little fucking and chores in exchange for muscle?"

Eventually, we ended up back in the room where the feedings would continue. I felt weak from the walk around. I lay down on the table. Adam hooked up the feeding tube one more time.

?We?re gonna add some special growth hormones to your meals now. In no time at all you?ll be gaining a lot more muscle. Next time you wake up, you?ll really see a difference. We?ll also have a special surprise for you.?

My mind whirled, trying to figure out what was in store for me next. Before I got too far into my thoughts, I felt the sting of the needle and I was out once again.

When I awoke, I looked up to see Uncle Steve and the boys surrounding me.

?Hi Skinny, welcome back to the land of the living,? said Uncle Steve. I could feel him rubbing my pecs. I looked down and I now had a six-pack.

?You can see our new feeding regime with the growth hormones have helped you along bitch. Your little girly body is all but gone. From here on, it?s just muscle, muscle, muscle.?

With that, they helped me up. They unhooked the chains and the feeding tube.

?You?ve earned a little cardio time bitch,? said Uncle Steve.

They walked me to the cattle scales. I got on and the boys and Uncle Steve beamed. ?Well boys, we got him over 200 - finally.?

I could see the scales read 210. They had put 60 pounds on me in the last two weeks. I couldn?t believe it. I was now huge. I had huge pecs, an enormous bubble-butt, and enormous thighs. My arms and shoulders had noticeably thickened up as well. Nick walked up behind me and said, ?Well, bitch, you?re getting nice and muscular for us. You?re starting to look like a real man, now.?

As he talked to me and breathed on my neck, my dick perked up. I couldn?t imagine this was all happening to me. I was hot as hell. My mind was wrapped up in thought as I looked at myself. I was totally different, and yet somehow I knew that the changes weren?t done....
  #5   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:52 PM

vanillamountain
Part 5

Eventually my day ended and I was brought back to the table. I laid down. The hose was hooked up and the milk began to flow once again. I was becoming use to my new life. Uncle Steve smiled and said, ?Night night Skinny? as he injected me. I was out.

Time passed and the strange fluid flowed into my stomach. I had a few days of coming in and out of consciousness. Eventually I woke up. Uncle Steve was standing there. ?He?s awake boys.? Soon, I was surrounded. ?Welcome back Scrawny. You can see we?ve made some good progress in the last few days.? I looked down to see my pecs, whch were the size of grapefruits. My abs were gone, though - it was covered by a layer of fat. Uncle Steve reached out and grabbed my waist. ?We don't want you to be too skinny," he said. "We like our muscle-men with a little fat on their bones."

With that, Adam walked up by my head and removed the tube from my nose. I guessed the forced feedings were over.

?For the next few weeks, if you?re good, you can eat with the rest of us. It?s time to get you up to speed so you can do your share of work in the home.?

They weighed me again. The scales read 275. I weighed even more than Steve and the boys did now. And since I was shorter than they were, the extra muscle definitely showed. I couldn't believe my luck. I was going to enjoy being the object of their amusement. I was so happy that I didn't even try to resist them.

I was ordered to go into Uncle Steve?s room. It wasn?t long before my ass was being plowed by Uncle Steve. Then I was forced to clean off his dick. Then I was sent to the boy?s room. Together, Doug and Adam worked me over front and back. I was glad that this was the way I was going to spend my days and nights from now on.

For the first night in a long time, I was sleeping on my own in a soft bed. It felt so good. Uncle Steve had me wrapped in his arms and breathed and nibble on my neck and fucked me endlessly the first night. In the morning, the got me up and started my work in doing the chores. I was also forced to sit and eat and eat and eat. When I wasn?t cleaning or cooking, I was supposed to be eating. I was amazed at how much I could put away now....
  #6   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:53 PM

vanillamountain
Part 6 (Epilogue):

Many years have passed since that summer, when I met up with Uncle Steve and his boys. My parents, I must say, were quite pleased with the way I looked when I came home that summer. ?Finally! A little flesh on that body of yours!? my mother had exclaimed, when she met me at the airport. And while my increased weight meant that I had to give up my place on the cross-country team, I didn't care.

I've continued to grow even more since then - and am currently 6'2" and 330 pounds. Not all of it is muscle, but most of it is. My skin is still elastic, like it was after Uncle Steve got done with me, but my upper body is somehow even larger than before. My work shirts have recently started to tighten up around my arms and back, and my buttocks are getting thicker along with my waistline.

I still visit Steve and his boys every summer, where they congratulate me on finally "becoming a real man." I'm bigger than all of them now, and I continue to get bigger every year. I can eat and drink all of them under the table. We still have all night fuck-sessions, for old time's sake. But now I make them do the chores. Life is good.

Several years ago, my parents sent me to my Uncle Steve's house when they went on vacation. And I refused. What a fool I was - for otherwise, I might never have become the man of my dreams.
  #7   Add to vanillamountain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2004, 07:55 PM

vanillamountain
I forgot to mention that this story was partially inspired by a gainer fic. that someone sent me. I don't remember the exact name of it, and the story didn't have a title when I received it. But I must give credit where it is due.

So thanks to whoever wrote it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options