The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairymuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2007, 02:53 PM

hairymuscle is on a distinguished road
Wii!

It finally arrived. After scoping out the net, I finally located an interactive gaming system with all the extras below retail list at one of those warehouse club online sites. Maybe now I can get into some sort of home based exercise routine with the training disc included.
Setup was simple. Just follow along with the color coded wires and power up. The menu on my big screen TV even looked appealing. I heard that internet configuration was simple and would allow for automatic updates. As advertised, it was simple.
I followed the instructions and inserted the five game sport package disc. A deep blue light was emitted from the slot and the remote in my hand vibrated and sent a shock through me. I thought this was part of the gimmick. Although the shock was surprising. I clicked on the training routine to see what the disc provided. Bowling, golf, boxing, baseball, and tennis were listed. The console started a download on its own.
My computer was on. I leave it on to track stocks and emails when I am home. The remote Bluetooth function is always on so I can network anywhere around the house. I particularly enjoy searching muscle sites from my bed. As a muscle pig I always get horny for those huge morphed out pics. I have even blown a few bucks on those muscle cam and fantasy sites.
The menu on the TV screen expanded to include weight training. It offered three options. Big, Bigger and BIGGEST. What the Fuck! I always believe big is never big enough, so I chose BIGGEST. The warning screen came on asking me to ensure the remote wrist strap was on. I clicked yes. It then asked if I want to save these settings. I said yes. Finally it requested I hit a and b buttons on the remote simultaneously.
Shit. From only two A cell batteries in the remote I was tossed across the room. A streak of blue light was sent from the console disc slot straight at me. The pain was intense but quickly shifted to erotic ecstasy.
The image on the TV was freakish. Muscles expanding and veins growing. It resembled the most sexy muscle bear ever. My cock was aching at the sight of it. It took another moment to realize the image was following my moves. As I groped my self, the image followed. As my mind pushed my body beyond its natural limit?s the image grew.
Feelings of an orgasmic muscle pump shook me. My Pecs were slabs that needed fulfillment. As I touched my nips cum squirted from them. In shock, I tasted the sweet nectar from my Pecs. The sensations of growth now grew exponentially. I kept pumping and flexing as the image on the screen mimicked my huge transformation.
I yearned to explode. My balls and cock were ballooned to resemble those of a bull. Finally I was rewarded with the most violent incredible orgasm. I coated myself and the image on the screen with torrents of cum.
A message on the screen was read aloud by an intoxicating male voice. It simply said welcome to the Muscle Milkers Club.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 10:46 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
No offence but this story is a little lame. It has potential though, it just needs some more character development and a real reason for the growth behind it. Stories that use specific things from the real world never seem to turn out good. Try revising it a bit and putting more thought into it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options