The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Zach Gets Huge Part 2

Zach Gets HUGE!! Part 2
"Bigger"

Zach finally arrived at the Mall, he loved the feeling of his legs brushing up against each other. His enormous package hanging down against his legs, his dads briefs barley containing the softball size balls. He first visited Hollister, he grabbed some large t-shirts and decided to try them on. While trying them on he noticed they were skin tight, showing every part of his muscle teen body. He couldnt resist but flex he loved looking at his new body.While flexing he heard a huge ripping sound and the shirt fell to the floor. "Looks like i'm going to need bigger sizes" he thought to himself

He started grabbing tons of XL and all the XXL's he could find. Next he was going to buy some briefs. Everything seemed to small though with his obscene bulge hanging right there infront oh him.

"Shit Dude If I get Any bigger I Might Stop Wearing clothes" he whispered

As he was leaving he noticed there was A vitamin store right across the way, he bought over $700 dollars worth of protein powder. His desire to get big was unbelievable. He loved the way he felt though, all these people looking at him, wishing they were him he started flexing his pecs and his legs thinking about how he's going to get so big, he felt his penis start to get hard when

"Hey Zach"

It was his friend Jared. Zach turned around with his new clothes on, Jared squeeled at the sight of him "Holy Shit Dude, WTf happened to you"

"I'm on a new workout plan, can you tell already" Zach said with a cocky smile

"Fuck yeah I can tell, jesus dude ur huge I didn't think you would train this much for football"

Jared stared at zach in shock trying to to hide his growing bulge

"Well I Just Want to win The seasons you know! No one will stop me with these babies" Zach flexed his 18inch bi's

Jared was In Complete shock, standing there wanting to feel everypart of his muscle hung friend.

"Hey why dont you drop by sometime this week, and maybe will workout together, You could use a few more pounds to" Zach smiled

"Ok That sounds cool, see you then"

"Later"

Zach went right home and started lifting, except there was only one problem everything was starting to seem to light. The Gym at there house wasn't for professionals wanting to get huge, just to stay in shape.
"
FUCK I Have To Get Big, I Need bigger weights"

He went to his computer and started ordering heavier weights online. They said it would take 2 business days to deliver "Fuck Thats going to be thursday, I have to get big now Though!!" His anger was building up inside of him, his arms and legs were groaning to be bigger, he started feeling up his huge body, flexing his massive bi's, and his muscular pec's, "Aw yeah, gettin so big and getting hair all over my body. I'm becoming the ultimate stud" He took a shower, jerked off and went to bed ready for the next day.

Everyone at school that day, was shocked when they Saw Zach walking through the hallways. He was a god, he was the new School Super stud, everyone thought he was big enough but no one actually new how huge he wanted to get. All the girls and guys stared in disbelief, as he strutted his new body. When P.E Finally came round, Zach took full advantage of the period because the school had bigger weights then he did. When zach got to the bench press Everyone gathered around him in envy, watching him push 380 pounds up and down doing at least 5 reps. He needed more weights though, he could feel his briefs crawling up his crack, with every passing minute squeezing against his bulge. His legs and pecs pushing up against his skin., and his clothes. While he was Curling Huge 50 pound Dumbbells, His friend Jared was in disbelief, In less then a week his friend had gone from a jock, to a fucking super stud. Jared ran to the bathroom and start jerking his little 5 inch pric after what he saw.
Zach was just about the load more weight on the bench when the bell rang.

"Fuck" He grunted.

As he was leaving the weight room Zach Decided to weigh in. He tipped the scale at 225 pounds of rock hard muscle. Zach Couldn't wait for football practice.
Zachs growth slowed for the next 2 days, only putting on 2 pounds of muscle. He didn't want to push himself to hard, he didn't want to have another growth spurt in front of the whole school, Yet.. When thursday finally came round he waited impatiently for his weights to arrive, but they never came. He Called them up yelling on the phone, they said there was a delay and that they would arrive tomorrow in the early afternoon.

"Fuck thats during school though"

He told his butler to call him when they arrived.
That friday at school he waited for that phone call. "I cant wait to get fuckin huge gonna blow this school away" He thought. Finally his phone rang. After that period he skipped the rest of the day and drove home as fast as he could. He got home and was surprised to find the weights were already set up in his gym, He ripped off his shirt in his excitement, pulled down his pants standing there staring at his huge musclebound body.

Loading the bench up too 400 pounds.

"Grrr Yeah Fuck, Finally some real weights"

Rep after rep. Curling 60lbs. Squating over 650 pounds.

"Damn this Feels So Fucking Good"

The smell of his sweat was pooring off of him, he started starring in his mirror Thinkig about Jake and how he's going to crush him

"But What if he gets bigger than me What If He WIns" He thought "NOO! I WONT LET THAT HAPPEN"

In An Angry rage Zach Loaded loaded the weights up too 450 on the bench he started lifting grunting and yelling

"I Cant Let Him Get BIggerrrr GRRRR NO ONE Can GET BIGGER THEN ME, I'm Going to Be The STRONGEST Fuckin Stud This WORLD HAS EVER EVER SEEEN AAAAHHHH"

for the 20th time he lifted it it high up into the air, his body went into overdrive, he could feel everypart of his body growing, his penis was hard as a rock, growing out farther and farther

"AWW FUCK COME ON HAVE TO GET BIGGER"

He Threw the weights on the floor, his penis tenting his briefs pushing the to the max, he walked over and grabbed a protein shake then Loaded up the bench to 490

"COME ON GRRRRR"

HIs Back Started To expand, becoming insanly HUGE! His Shoes started to feel tight, as they started popping open

'FUCK I HAVE TO WIN, NO ONE GRRR WILL STOP ME AHHHHHH"

His Whole body was growing bigger and bigger, his penis ripped through his briefs sporting a 13 inch hard as his melon size balls dropped to the bench Zach WAS having a GROWTH EXPLOSION. His Shoes blew apart!

"COME ON!! ONE MORE GGRRR! I"M A FUCKING GOD AHHH" HE Threw The weights across the room as he cummed uncontrolably on the equipment.
He looked in the mirror, as his growth subsided cum splattered all over his fuckin rock hard body. He felt his 8 pack, and his ginormous 64 inch chest, flexing his giant 20 inch biceps, his chest covered with his blond hair. He squated down completly nude, his penis almost touching his knees. "I'm Going to be unstoppable" He gazed at himself in the mirrors. His huge hair covered balls, were still pulsing with power. He Walked over to the scale, red with sweat. Stepped onto it

" 261 POUNDS!!! Holy Shit, Over 30 Pounds of Muscle in one workout!!! I'm the strongest Fuckn teenager in the world"

Zach also felt taller he measure himself

"Ive grown 3 Inches!! No Wonder my shoes couldnt hold in my New Power, I Cant Wait TO get BIGGER, NO I have TO get BIGGER" Flexing His 20 inch Bi With with Satisfaction looking at his muscular 6"4 body

Just Then The Doorbell Rang....

Last edited by musclegod300; August 29th, 2007 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 02:55 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Zach Gets Huge Part 2

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe Zach will help Jared get some muscle growth and they can grow together!
  #3   Add to newmassaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 07:50 PM

newmassaddict is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to newmassaddict Send a message via Yahoo to newmassaddict
awesome story! Keep it coming man.
  #4   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2007, 05:57 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Ok

So Some of your are wondering where the other parts are. They are on the forum just search for them!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options