The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Zach Gets Huge Part 3

Zach Gets HUGE!! Part 3
"Big Bro Visits Home"

"Oh Shit the Door"

Zach frantically tried pulling up his jeans over his gigantic bulge. He cleaned up his tathered underwear on the floor. Yanked his shirt down over his bulging body. Quickly ran to get the door. Jared couldn't wait to see his super stud friend, but nothing prepared him for what he was about to see when the door opened.

"Hey buddy whats up"

Jared stood there shocked, his penis sprouted up beneath his shorts.

"Zach wtf, Ur Huge and Your Taller!!" He said frantically

"Well I guess i'm hitting another growth spurt!" Zach Grinned

"Well I just came by to see if you wanted to chill or maybe workout together"

"Oh Shit, The workout room" Zach thought to himself about how he just destroyed that room with his cum all over the equipment.

"Hey Little buddy, Why dont you make some protein shakes for us and i'm going to get changed in my workout clothes" Zach studdered

Zach walked over to the room, sprayed it with febreeze to and cleaned up all his spunk. Jared walked in with the protein shakes, Zach bending over still cleaning, his firm muscular bubble butt tight up against his jeans.

"Uh I brought the shakes" Jared mumbled.

"Ok Cool, uh I'm going to get my gym Shorts on" Zach through a smile at Jared
Jared sat in the gym trying to keep his erection back from poking his shorts up.
Zach Came into the room With a tight wife beater, exposing ever part of his chest. They both drank the shakes down and started hitting the weights. Zach didnt Want to show Jared his growth just yet. After working out together, Jared asked If he wanted to spend the night at his house.

"Hell Yeah that sounds like fun little guy" All They did that night was play video games, and Zach boasted how big He's getting and how he wants to get bigger. Jared just sat there in aw the whole night.

The Next Morning Zach got up early and headed back to his house to workout some more. When Drove up to his drive way he Saw another car there. His big bro John Was Home

"Oh man I cant wait to show How FUckin big Ive Gotten, hes going to fuckin squeel when he see's me"

With a Cocky Smile Zach walked in and went to straight to his bro's room. His Bro must have been visiting from college. John was the Quarterback in High School, and weighed in at a good 180 pounds. He heard John taking a shower, he thought he would pay him a little surprise. Zach opened the door to the bathroom, slowly started stripping off his clothes, his jeans were getting so fucking tight, he could barley pull them down over his growing penis. He Looked at himself in the mirror completly naked, and snuck into the back of the shower. Watching his Big bro's tight muscular ass, John soaping himself up slowly.

"Hey Big Bro"

John jumped "Ahhh, WTF.... HOly SHIt" his Penis stood at attention. His Huge Muscle bound Little Bro was in the shower with him just standing there smiling. John stood there shocked and drueling not even noticing his raging hard on.

"Whats the matter Bro You never seen This much Fuckin muscle before, GRRRR"

Zach started flexing his huge hairy chest , striking a pose.
John just Stood there in envy water flowing down his crack, watching his huge bro giving him a personal muscle session. His fuckin huge biceps were as big as his face, he looked down at his penis and almost screemed. It started to get harder and harder, all 13 inches of it. Zach Just sat there laughing flexing every muscle in his body, his balls were humugous.

"Do you have any idea what its like to be this fuckin strong big bro, go on feel My Biceps bro"

John Hesitated

"You Fuckin Pussy GRAb My Fuckin Biceps" Zachs penis was slapping against his 8 pack almost reaching his bulging chest
John leaned over to touch his no longer little bro, his hard on getting bigger.

"Aw Yeah" Zach moaned

John couldn't take it anymore, he started squirting his load all over Zach chest

"Yeah Thats Right Big Bro, I'm Not so fuckn little anymore" Zachs head reached down and started licking his own raging hard on.

"Fuck yeah Bro You ever sucked your own cock" Zach was raging with power he felt his penis start to grow in his mouth, pre cum was flowing like crazy. He was going to show his shit little brother what he was made out of. Zach went right up to his brothers face and started flexing his huge chest right there

"WHAT You Wanna Be This Big Bro, YOU"LL NEVER BE THIS BIG, I'm Going to Be the BIGGEST Fuckin Stud EVER"

He could feel it his Body was growing right there in front of his Big Bro. His chest started inflating outward, and His ever expanding back was growing bigger and bigger. John Stood there still with a raging hard on, watching his little bro get even bigger.

"AW YA This FEELs SO FUCKIN GOOD AHHH, One LASSSTTT POSSSE GRRRRR, he grew another inch towards the ceiling. His penis Finally exploded with cum all over John, John orgasmed all over Zach for the second tme. CUm flew Everywhere!

"Looks Like I'M ThE Big BRO NOW Huh"

Flexing one last time his now huge 20.5 Inch biceps.
Zach Put his clothes back on, leaving his Brother in the shower completly in shame. "Fuck Nothin Fits Again, Ahh Feelin So Pumped though, god this feels so good" Zach Walked over in his tight briefs to weigh in. His legs scraping against each other and his briefs being stretched from his body. Zach got to the scale and Was surprised at what he saw. Zach Now Stood a full 6"5, and weighed 271 Pounds.

All weekend John was afraid to walk around the house. His new muscle bound little Bro Was the boss Now. When ever Zach saw John he would Flex His now 21 inch Bicep, to let him know who's boss. Sometimes he would even walk around completly naked, with his big 10 inch flacid dick flopping around. The Maids And the Butler were completly shocked. Especially the butler, who had to jerk his puny cock everytime he saw Zach.
Zach invited some girls over, and all weekend all John could hear was the moans and screams coming from Zachs bedroom.
When sunday came round John saw Zach working out, lifiting impossibly heavy weights. His Underwear sucked up his crack stretching to its limits. His hairy legs cut like diamonds. The outline of his crotch was in playin sight. John walked into the room and asked if he needed a spotter...

Last edited by musclegod300; August 29th, 2007 at 02:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 05:20 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Dude, this is a totally awesome story. I can't wait until Zach creams Jake in a wrestling match! Excellent work man. I can almost feel the emotion/desire leaping right off the webpage!
  #3   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:27 PM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
Dude, I agree with the guy in the previous section Jared needs to join him so that he has some one to fuck that he won't totally destroy.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options