The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Zach Gets Huge Part 4

Zach Gets HUGE!! Part 4

"Revenge Was Near"

"Fuck yeah Dude I Could use someone to add more weights"

John approached his ripped muscle little bro. The Pressure in his crotch was building up as he watched his little bro In his tight briefs, curling over 90 pounds.

"Uh Yeah John, Feel So Good To be This Strong" Zach Flexed his Bicep and Smirked

"I mean Have you ever seen muscles this Fuckin huge" He Flexed his bulging chest now 75 fuckin inches

"Shit Man, Take off Your Shirt I wanna See How Fuckin Small you are next to me" Zach Boomed

John Was scarred and didn't want to disobey is Muscle Stud brother, so He slipped off his shirt.

"You Little BITCh YOu Call THAT MUSCLE, I'm So Fuckin Huge Next TO You, AW FUCk GRRR"

Zach Flexed one more time before getting on the bench press.

"Get Over Here Little Bitch and Help Me Get Bigger, I Have TO Get BIGGER" Zach scolded

John Loaded another 20 pounds to the bar, making it a total of 480 pounds. Zach Started raising the bar up and Down

"MMFFFF FUCK YEAH, MOOREEE WEEIGHTSS"

Zach Pecs were exploding with power, his arms were almost as big as Johns Legs. John Loaded another 20 pounds to the bar

"AHHHH STILL TO LIGHT, PUT MORRE FUCKING WEIGHTS ON!!!!"

Finally John added on 40 more Pounds

Zach Was Starting to struggle to push it up "AWWWW FUCK, NO I CANT LOSE GRRRRRRAHH"

The Weights Started going up faster and faster his Big Brother stepped back in disbelief. John new what was happening his brother was growing again. He could see his legs bulging with unbelievable power, The fire in his eyes was unstoppable. He started to hear a popping Noise, John looked down at Zachs crotch to see it getting Thicker and bigger, pubic hair was pushing out uncontrollably of his briefs. Ever Muscle on his Back was rippling with power. His Muscular butt Started lifting him off the seat, he could feel his chest hair pushing out of his body.

Zach Was Grunting as he watched himself in the mirror

"AWW FUCK GRR GETTIN HUGE, BIGGER COME ON BIGGER!!! AW FUCK LOOK AT ME GROW" The Creeking of The Equipment was getting louder as it was trying to hold the massive weight up. A Tear In Zachs underwear formed right where his ball sack was, Pushing Further and Further out. His Legs started growing bigger and longer. Zach Felt It, The Power Pushing his body to the extreme. His crotch feeling bigger then ever

"I'm GETTIN HUGE" HE BOOMED

The BEnch Finally Collapsed under Zach Weight with a loud BOOM

"FUCK" Zach Yelled he got up he started yelling, "AHH" His Underwear exploded "I'm So Fucking Horny!! He Leaned over towards John Ripped off his Brothers Pants "YOU'll HAVE TO DO" He stuck his 15 inch pric right up Johns Ass. John Was screaming in Pain

"REMEMBER ALL THOSE TIMES YOU USED TO PICK ON ME!!!NOT SO FUCKING TOUGH NOW"

John Felt Zach Hairy Pecs slamming up against his back, his huge body trembling with power. His Ball sack whacking against his Legs. Zachs Dick was expanding while he was bucking John Uncontrollably. A Rumbling came over both of them at once as Zach Squirted his Hot Teen Juice, Up Johns Ass. "AWWWWWWW Fuck yeah" John Was almost crying because of the pain. Zach Ran over to the scale. "AW SHIT 313 POUNDS OF FUCKING MUSCLE GRRRR"

HE FLEXED IN THE MIRROR "I"M UNSTOPPABLE, I"M HUGE" Zach Grabbed his cock again, A Full 16 Inches. He started licking his own 24 Inch Biceps. John ran out of the room in terror. Packed his Bags And Left, on the way back to his college He Couldn't stop thinking about about how big his brother had become. And as he kept driving, he wanted to get that big too...

Zach cummed one last time, laughing at his sheer power. In one work out he gained over 40 pounds of muscle. He tried putting his clothes on, realizing nothing would fit anymore. Not even his shoes.

Zach Looked back at his gym before leaving, it was completely destroyed. Now He needed new equipment and new Clothes. He told his Butler to go to the big and tall store, and by new clothes and shoes for him. His Butler looked terrified.

Zach Went online to buy new equipment. "Gettin So Huge, ah" He sat there naked in front of the computer, flexing his biceps and rubbing his new found blond chest hair. His Penis almost hanging off the edge of the chair. He Started sucking Himself off, His Huge dick in his mouth, licking his massive piss slit drinking all the pre-cum. He Started Bucking like crazy

"I'm Going to Pubble that Fucking bitch, Jake wont stop me!! NOO One Will Awww Fuck, No One WILL EVER EMBARESS AWW ME EVER AGAIN AHH" His Own Load shot in his mouth, almost choking him spraying all over the computer screen.

The Next Day Was Monday. This Friday was the first Football game, and everyone was excited. Especially to See Zach In Action. Everyone was stunned when they saw him. His Clothes stuffed with muscle, he started to look like some muscle freak. There rumors about steroids but most of the people ignored it. They didn't care! With Zach they could actually go to state this year.As he sat in class The Desks would creep trying to hold his growing Body. Occasionally he would flex his Bi's in class. Everyone would stare, the teachers would even sometime stop there lessons.

When P.E Rolled around, Zach could barley fit in his clothes, The white shirt was stretching it its limits. Jake Was Distracted the whole P.E Class, watching Zach Get Hairier and bigger. Squatting over 700 pounds, his huge legs were just aching to be licked up and down. He Looked over at his crotch when Squatting all the way down, his shorts trying to contain his Bulge. Jake couldn't take it anymore, he went into the locker rooms and started to shower.

Zach Was talking to Jared when he saw Jake go into the locker room.

"Hey Little Guy, I'm Going to shower up" He Smiled to Jared "I'll Catch you later though

Zach Walked over to the Locker room door and opened it slowly...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 08:06 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Zach Gets Huge Part 4

Keep going Dude! It's getting hotter and hotter. Wonder what plans Zach has for Jake and and what about Zach's older bro, he really wants to get big.......
  #3   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Hey Everyone

I Was wondeing if any of you had some ideas for the story, I have a lot of ideas but its always good to hear some input
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 10:16 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I personally would like to see Zach humilliate Jake at some point. I really wouldn't want anyone growing as much as Zach. No-one should be superior to him. He could demolish a few people at football practice, perform some random feats of strength. I'd like to see him get progressively bigger and taller too.

BTW, awesome job so far. Write to me on Yahoo if you ever wanna chat or brainstorm.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options