The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Zach Gets Huge Part 5

Zach Gets HUGE!! Part 5

"Muscle Explosion"

Jared Sat In the Gym feeling weak, still benching a measly 160. All he could think about is how much Zach could bench and how He kept calling him little.

"I Dont wanna be little anymore, I have to get as Big as Zach" Jared started thinking to himself. "I want a huge Fucking donkey dick like him, I want hair traveling along my rippled muscles. I Wanna Get So Fuckin Big! I Hate Being LITTLE! I Have to get bigger"

The rage in him was building up. He started benching faster and Faster thinking about Him being Big. He had to find away to get big. He got up and left the school, Pumping with rage. Drove home and started looking information up online, on how he could get BIGGER!

...Back in the Locker Room...

Jake was soaping himself up, thinking about how fuckin big Zach had become. He was getting so turned on. "Stop It, Your not a queer" He mumbled to himself.

Just then he felt a huge hand grab his shoulder, only to turn around to see Zach Bulging with anger

"Your Still Think Your Bigger Then Me, HUH, SAY SOMETHING YOU FAGGOT"

Jake was standing there naked in the shower, scared as shit

"No I dont think I'm bigger then you, Listen dude i Dont want to Start Anything"

"AWW SHUT UP" Zachs Power Was Just about to kick into Overdrive, He was crazy with anger. Every muscle on his body was on fire

"YOU THINK YOUR STILL BETTER THEN ME, YOU FUCK HEAD, Look at This BICEP" Zach Flexed his Humongous Bicep, All 24 Inches right up In Jakes face. His Grip on Jakes Shoulder Increasing

"Zach Let me Go Your Hurting Me"

"NO YOULL NEVER BEAT ME AGAIN, ILL ALWAYS BE BIGGER THEN YOU AWWWW I"M FUCKIN UNSTOPPABLE UNnnnnHH AHHH"

Zach Stumbled Away Grunting Like an Animal, His Clothes Was starting to get to tight.

"AWWW I HAVE TO GET BIGGER!!!!!"

Zach was Beating Red, He was flexing like crazy. His Power was Exploding inside of him, he started Inching Up Towards the Ceiling, His Clothes were starting to tear. Zach Finally Ripped Off His T-Shirt

"YESSSS HAHAH MORREEE HAHAMORREEE" HE Squatted down and Hit a Muscular Pose, his Jeans Blew Off, Revealing his Massive Bulge, His Briefs Stretching to the limits, They didn't look like briefs anymore it looked like fuckin speedo, with Hair and Muscle pouring out of it. His Hairy legs Expanding inch BY Inch From His Body

"I"M GETTIN SO BIG ARRRRAHHH BUT NOT BIG ENOUGH!!!

Jake Was Scared out of his Mind . Zachs Pecs Were Exploding with Hair And Muscle, his 8 Pack Started to turn into a 10 pack. His Back expanding, Stretching farther apart. Zach felt his penis growing out like a snake. He Could feel his briefs gripping the inside of His Huge muscular Butt.

Jake tried making a run For It. Zach Grabbed Him

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING HUH AWWW, GRR FUCK, YOULL NEVER EMBARASS ME EVER AGAIN GRRR" His Briefs Blew Apart. JAKE Screamed. ZACHS Penis Was Huge, His balls had to the size of cantaloupes maybe bigger. He Grabbed Jake and Rammed His Huge 18 inch Pric Up Jakes ASs. Jake SCREAMED IN PAIN

"YEAH TAKE IT YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT, I"M BIGGER NOW, I WIN!" Zach Was Flexing and Licking his HUGE Biceps as they expanded being filled up with muscle.

Jake Felt this animal Behind Him, the expanding Penis in his crack getting bigger, He could feel zachs humongous pecs, pounding against his Back. Covered in Fur. Zachs Shoes started splitting apart, into pieces. "AWWWW FUCCCKKKK" Zach squirted Cum Up Jakes Ass. Jake was still screaming with pain.

Zach Made Jake lick up all his Cum

"Aw Gettin So Fuckin Huge" He Jumped up and landed right on Jake. Jakes ribs cracked.

"Oh MAn TELL ME I"M BIG, TELL ME YOU FUCKER!! LOOK AT THESE BALLS, LOOK AT MEE"

Zach Was squatting down and putting his legs around Jakes neck. His freaky muscle butt was right on top of his Pecs, sagging on to of Jakes face we his huge hairy balls.

Jake finally Mumbled "Your bigger then me"

Zach Got Up laughing and Gazed in the mirror. He Loved this Strength, his huge bulging muscles, he wanted more though he wanted to lift a fucking house. He wanted his legs to be so huge and swollen with muscle nothing will stop him. "Bigger have to get bigger!" We wandered over to the scale. It Read 393 Pounds Of Rock Hard Muscle "AW SHIT, YEAH! I'm Going TO Rule THIS SCHOOL, I'm Only 16 TOO, FUCK YEAH" He Measured his Biceps. They Read 28 Inches, His Chest Was Now Over 80 Inches, "Aww Still Not Big Enough"

He Grabbed his fat P.E Teachers clothes and Left the school. Leaving Jake behind in tears.

Back At Jareds House

Jared was chatting with a guy who said he has something that might be able to get him BIGGER. Jared got the address and drove over right away...

Last edited by musclegod300; July 30th, 2007 at 02:01 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (July 9th, 2013), dickasauras (October 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Got a Screen Name

Hey Everyone, I got A SN ON AIM, If you guys want to chat or somethin

musclegod18

later
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold