The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclpkg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2007, 10:08 AM

musclpkg
New Story: Growth Spurt

Sometimes a short story is just what you need -- short and to the point. I hope you like this.

Growth Spurt

On June 18, 1956, skinny 16-year-old J.C. opened the box with trembling hands. He knew what it was? had been waiting for it for 10 days now, rushing every day to get the mail before his parents would find it. Finally, it had arrived.

When he first saw the ad in the back of the ?Feats of Strength? comic book, he was instantly hard. He had jerked off to the exaggerated muscles of the comic?s heroes since he was 12, but this was the first time he had seen an actual photo of someone who looked like that. His hand was down his pants before he could finish reading the ad? ?Tired of being a weakling?? The model in the grainy photo was huge, with a chest as wide as two normal men, tapering to a narrow waist with his equipment stuffed into a tiny, stretchy posing pouch held up only by two flimsy strings? before he could finish reading the ad copy promising amazing transformation, J.C. had fisted out a hot load into his underwear.

He had filled out the coupon and sent it in with his $2.95. And now it had finally arrived.

He lifted the bottle out of the box carefully. It was made of dark amber glass and had a label that looked hand-typed, that said only ?AMYL NITRATE INHALE DEEPLY 3X DAY?. There was nothing else in the box. Of course J.C. was rigid in his dungarees again and he could barely get the cap off, imagining himself transforming into a muscleman like the one in the picture. Would it happen fast? Slowly? What would it feel like to have so much muscle weighting down his body?

He lifted the bottle to his nose and took a deep sniff. The odor was pungent, chemical. It made his eyes water a little and he felt his heartbeat speed up. He felt a warm flush through his body. Then, he was seized with an overpowering need to cum? he could barely get his pants down fast enough? his cock felt bigger and more rigid than it ever had before? with only a few rough strokes J.C. was squirting his teenage cream across the room in long, ropy arcs, his eyes riveted to the picture of the muscle model he was promised to become. In his mind he could feel the weight of those muscles, the heft of that huge chest, the thickness of the thighs, the tightness of the posing strap cradling his cock. He came harder than he ever had in his life and it seemed to last for hours.

When it was finally over, J.C. looked in his cum-streaked mirror. He was unchanged, his same skinny self. But he had a new best friend, in a little brown bottle. And that is the story of how thousands of skinny young men became addicted to muscle and poppers in 1956.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
"thousands"...?

not gonna lie--just back from a vacation in the mountains, this wasn't quite the first foray back on the forums I'd envisioned when i read the posts title.

Things happen.
  #3   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 10:43 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
You are mistaking Amyl Nitrate for Amyl Nitrite. (Amyl is a not-so-common way to say Pentane so these could also be called "1-Pentyl Nitrate" and "pentyl Nitrite") Also the Amyl Nitrite is in the isomeric form of Sec-Pentyl Nitrite (dont kill me if this is wrong, But if memory serves this is it) or it could be called 3-methyl-1-nitrsooxybutane.

The Nitrite form is more stable (I believe) and creates much more effects then the former. And Is the chemical used in "Poppers".

Seeing as I am a chem-head, I couldn't resist correcting this.

Also, did this actually happen in the past?

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me

Last edited by IndigoSensor; July 31st, 2007 at 10:49 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options