The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Zach Gets Huge Part 7

Zach Gets HUGE!! Part 7

"The Wrestling Match"

When Zach got home that night he was feeling more pumped then ever. He could feel the power coursing through his legs, pumping through his his huge pony dick.

"I'm gettin so fuckin big and strong, I cant want to see there faces next week" Zach thought

He went right into his gym tore off all his clothes with one flex POP

"HAHA AW Fuck Look AT ME" He watched himself in the mirrors as he flexed his huge 28.5 inch Biceps, His Abs were a 12 pack of sheer power His pecs were getting so huge and hairy he almost couldn't see his own huge fuckin cock slinking out of his underwear. "AWW Yeah Fuck I'm Unstoppable, That Little Fuckin Twerp on the Field, He THInks He stronger then me, HE'LL SEE, THEY'll ALL SEE, I'm GOING TO GET SO FUCKIN HUGE I'll CREAM THAT MOTHERFUCKER UHHHH" His Cock Burst his underwear open, Growing heavier and thicker rising up to his Chest. Zach Started loading up the bench press to 700 pounds

"AHH 1...2...3..4, NO I Need MORREE, I NEED GET HUGE, I WANT MY PENIS TO BE IN MY FUCKN FACE"

Zach was grunting like crazy, his penis throbbing up and down against his chest, squirting out mounds of Pre-Cum, Every Vein in his Body was was pushing out. He quickly Loaded 200 more pounds, Making the load 900 Pounds

"AWWW COME ON FUCCCKKK" The Bar Slowly started raising up 1...2...3..4, HAHA 900 FUCKIN POUNDS, MORREE 7..8..9"

Zach could feel his legs starting to grow extremely huge packing on pounds and pounds of muscle slowly expanding away from each other inch by inch. His back bursting with muscle lifting him slowly off the bench, skin stretching to its limits growing out wider and wider. Crotch hair was snaking out of him, it started to look obscene how big he was becoming.

"YESS MORREE 20.. 21..22"

His Biceps were filling up Like water balloons, they were almost as big as his waist. "HAHAHA MOREE" The Hair from His Huge Muscular Crack was creeping out. Ooze dripping down his Cock all over the seat

"40...41..42 BIGGER, MAKE ME HUGGGEEE"

Zach Looked down and started laughing at his Own Immense body, His Cock Pushing Out Towards His Face almost reaching his Chin. " I STILL NEEEEED TO GET BIGGGGER"
His Balls were being pumped inch by inch with semen and started to look immense. He Lifted The Bad One More Time!!

"HAHA SHIT LOOOOKKK AT MEEEEE, IM A FUCKIN MONSTER HAHAHA!!! UHHHHHH NNHHHHH"

HIS Cock Shot His Load All Over his face, gallons went flying into his own mouth as he sat there laughing drinking his own semen. The Sticky Coat of cum all over his hairy chest His pEnis still throbbing uncontrollably

"AW FUCk, Look At these Balls haha There so fuckin Huge, i Could satisfy A Whale" He walked Over to the scale

"AW SHIT 533 POUNDS OF ROCK HARD MUSCLE, I"M THE STRONGEST KID IN THE WORLD" HE Boomed With His Huge Voice

HE Raised his huge 33 Inch Bicep gaining over 100 pounds in one workout. His chest had to be over 90 Inches. And Zachs Dick wasn't that only thing that grew taller though, He also grew. He Now Stood at a Full 6"7

"AW Shit So Strong and Powerful"

HE grabbed His HUge Hairy Butt and started running his hands down His Gigantic Tree Trunk Legs, He watched himself in the Mirrors as he groped his own Immense Body, Slowly moving his hands towards his basketball size balls, when
the Doorbell rang.

"Shit..What am I Going to Wear" He frantically searched around for something to cover himself up. But before he could he saw an immense shadowy figure in the hall.

"Who the Fuck Are You?" Zach scolded

"Why Dont You Recognize me" the Voice said

Zach Thought to himself as the figure leaned into the light

"HOLY SHIT JARED!!" Zach Couldn't believe what he saw Jared went from a Little guy to a 6"3 500 Pound Muscle Stud

"Thats Right U Fucker, You Have always been bigger then, picking on me day by day, But Not ANYMORE"

Jared Ran toward Zach and Tackled Him, Tearing off His Own Clothes. Zach almost squealed when he saw his friends huge muscular pecs spring out and almost hit his face. They Started wrestling each other, rolling around on the floor. Zach sticky chest Glued to Jareds, The equipment being knocked over as there two naked bodies Fought. Jared Laughing Hysterically, "Ive ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!!" They were locked together, Muscle on Muscle. Jared had Pinned Down. Finally Zach Screamed "NOOO" HE Flipped Jared in the air, Jared landed on his back with one massive BOOM

Zach did his signature move and Straddled His Legs and Made a death lock around Jareds chest. Zachs Eyes filled with anger
"No You CANt be Bigger Uhh" Zach was staring at Jared when he felt something strange. There Eyes Locked together. Jared could smell the cum On Zach Gigantic Chest pooring off of him. Zachs Immense Balls were Touching Jareds Cock. Zach was Getting hornier then Fuck. There Dicks Starting growing at the same time to immense Proportions. . Zach Started bucking back and fourth right on top of Jared Chest, watching his dick Inch Towards Jareds Face "Oh YEAH YOU SEE THIS COCK, YOU SEE THIS FUCKIN COCK" Zach Boomed at Jared

Zach Stuffed His Huge Cock In Jareds Mouth, Jared Moaned In Pleasure, He got what he wanted he had always wanted Zach and Now He was finally getting him. Jared could feel his dick hardening with pleasure. The head slowly inch up almost touching The inside of Zach Crack. Zach Could feel Jared dick Trying to Penetrate his Ass.

"Oh YOU WANNA FUCK HUH, I'll FUCK THE UHH.. SHIT OUT OF YOU"

Zach Turned Jared over on his stomach, and started Plowing His Ass, With His Huge 21 Inch Pric

"AHHHH" Jared Screamed In Pain Zachs Grunts were getting louder.

"You Like this dont you, YOU FUCKIN QUEER"

It was immense pain at first but the More Zach Pumped the more Jared liked it. Zachs Hairy Body was brushing up against Jared back, His Huge immense body was fucking him Cock to Ass.

He Loved Zach being inside him. He Loved his Warm body pinning him down, Jared started moaning.
"DO you Have any Idea what its like be this STRONG! ANY IDEA!!!" Zach started bucking faster and faster

"OH SHIT I HOPE YOu CAn Take This, and if yOu CANT TOBAD!"

Zachs Cum went shooting up Jareds Ass, the pressure inside his was immense.

"Awww FUCcckk Yeah" Zach started to grow a little, as he kept cumming inside Jared. Zach Finally Pulled his Cock out of Jareds ass, cum still dripping out of his huge Piss Slit, But Jared wanted more! He Got on top of Zach chest and started licking his Cum Haired Chest, groping every part of him. Licking his 33 Inch Biceps Like Crazy

"YES WORSHIP ME"

Jared Put His Cock Against Zachs Chest, right between his immense pecs. Jared kept licking Zach like an animal animal exploring every part of his chest. Jared started bucking for all he was worth his cock stuck between Zach pecs

"Oh FUCK I"M SO POWERFUL" Zach Grinned with pleasure

Jared was Moaning Louder and LOUDER, Cum Squirted out of his penis, drenching Zachs face

"AWW YEAHHH" Zach Was moaning like a wolf, as he drank as much cum as he could, most of it flying all over his chest. Zach now weighed close to 540 pounds. His Body still groaning from his orgasm. Jared to take a chance he looked up at Zachs Cum Covered face, gazed in his blue eyes and kissed him. There tounges twisting together, Jared could taste his own cum in Zachs Mouth. He Couldn’t believe he was kissing The Biggest Fuckin Stud Ever.

Jared and Zach finally passed out wrapped In Each others Cum Covered chest.

The Next Morning they woke up with the smell of Cum, covering the whole room. Jared heard a heavy breathing noise, He Opened his eyes and saw was Zach already hitting The weights. Jared walked over with a big grin

"Hey Big Guy, You Putting On More Pounds after last night, I Mean I almost got as big as you" Jared spoke with a cocky attitude

"WTF Did You Just Say...."

Last edited by musclegod300; July 31st, 2007 at 07:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2007, 03:15 PM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
OMG this is turning out great, man. I want to see how Jared will keep up with Zach now that he is close to his size, but Zach won't let that happen without a fight and hopefully it ends like the fight last night.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options