The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 03:51 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Zach Gets HUGE Part 8

Zach Gets HUGE!! Part 8
"Uncontrollable POWER"

"Come On U Bitch WTF DId you JUst SAY TO ME" Jared Could See The Fire In Zachs Eyes

"Well Come on Zach I Almost got bigger then you last Night" Jared Grinned

"NOOOOO"

Zach Grabbed Jared By The Neck Slamming HIm Right Into The Mirrors, Shattering one to pieces. Zach Was Pumping with power! HE Started Flexing His Huge 33 Inch in Jareds Face making him Smell His Sweaty Armpit.

"YOU SEE THIS! No One Can Get Bigger Then Me, YOU HEAR ME NO ONE!! Zachs Arms starting Shaking uncontrollably “AHHHH"

Zach stepped back from Jared, he started screaming and grunting like an Animal, scratching his Chest like crazy, like something wanted to come out. He was pulsing Red, with every muscle in his body Bulging out, Flexing To the Max

"AHHHH NOOOOOO, TOOOO MUCHH, POWWWERRR..AHHHH"

Zach's Legs Were Exploding with muscle, His Veins Creeping Up To His Penis as His Legs started spreading further and further out ,pushing up against each other.

"GRRRAHAHAHA YESS!!!"

He Started Inching up towards the Ceiling He must have been 7 Feet By Now. He Flexed His Biceps, Engulfed in his Own Immense Size, they were exploding with muscle 34..35..37

"AHHHH MORREEE I WANT MORRREEE"

His Penis was Rapidly inching out, like a hose, he could see the blond hair from his growing crotch getting bigger and thicker, as his balls Dropped Further and Further down over his Gigantic Legs.

Zach Turned away from Jared revealing his IMMENSE Back. He bent over and picked up the Whole Weight Machine, as started raising it about his head

"BIGGER I HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST, AWW COME ON" He Started lifting it with ease still Growing with No End in Sight, Inching up higher and Higher, Jared watched as Zachs Back was expanding to extreme proportions. His Eyes gazed down on Zach’s Ass as Mounds of Hair started growing out of hit Inflating Muscle Butt , he Could See His Balls and His Whale Size Penis From The back Side Of HIM!! His Legs Still Expanding as he Lifted the machine over and over. Jared could here Zach Laughing

"HAHA MUSCLES, GETTIN FUCKIN FREAKY MUSCLES"

Zach turned around Towards Jared, Still Lifting the Machine Over His Head

Jared Squeeled In terror, His Chest Must have Been over 120 Inches, His Biceps were pushing 45 Inches, His 20 pack abs were covered in pre cum from His Growing Penis.

"WHATS THE MATTER JARED, YOU NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH FUCKIN MUSCLE!!
YOU’LL NEVER BE THIS BIG!!
I"M GOING TO BECOME THE BIGGEST MAN THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN GRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHH"

Zach Threw the Machine At Jared. Shattering all the mirrors Behind him. Zach was 8"5 and Still Inching Up, he Grabbed His Own 30 inch Cock And Shoved it in his mouth sucking every inch. His 50 Inch Biceps Still Getting Bigger, Zachs Head Bumped the Ceiling. His back was over 5 feet in Width. He Started Pushing his Arms against the Ceiling. He Felt His Furry Pecs Pushing his Cock Away From His Mouth. He Was struggling To Lift The Roof Of Its Foundation.

"NOOO I NEED MORRE, I NEED TO GET BIGGER, NOTHING CANNN STOP MEEE NOW"

His Body Was Filling Up With Muscle Faster and Faster, The Room starting to seem smaller. He was Turning into a muscle Freak, No A Muscle God. Cracks started forming in the roof, plaster was Falling Everywhere, "COME ON FUCCKKK" HIS HUGE VOICE WAS BOOMING

He started pushing through the Roof, “AW FUCK LOOK AT ME “ He Was Pumping His Chest Up with Ever Breath. His Body was Over 9 FEET TALL NOW

"HAHAH YESSS, I"M A FUCKIN GOD GRRR, I"M ZACH I"M THE BIGGEST FUCKING STUD IN THE WORLD"
Zach was Still Growing, the pieces of the house falling from his body. Jared Made a run for the rest of the pills in the bag he brought over. Zach still Laughing flexing every, part of his Massive Huge Body, His Dick slipped between his Pecs, He was licking Himself, worshiping his own Gigantic Body. Jared Took of The Cap, and Took all 60 pills at once. His Body Started, convulsing, he started screaming.

Zach Was Still growing “YES HAHA” HE Grabbed His Huge Tire Size Balls, When He Started noticing That he was inching up past the Huge Palm Trees around his House. He thought he was done Growing, But His Body disagreed, the power was still flowing through his bulging Veins, His Body Still being Pumped

“NOOO STOOPP, I’m GETTINg TO HUGE, UHHH STOP!!”
His Body Started growing Faster Uncontrollably, His Pecs Started to crush his ever growing penis stuck between them.
“NOOOOO UHHh” His Body Wanted Sexual Release, it would Never stop until It got what it wanted. Zach Tried Running to Find Jared, tripping over the machines, Making his Massive 12 foot Body hit The ground, Destroying the Room Next To Them. He Had TO Fuck Himself, “AW I’m SO HORNY”
He Tried Fingering His Hairy Ass, But It wasn’t Enough. He Saw His baseball Bat under the pile of rubble, He Grabbed The whole Thing And Shoved It Up His Huge Ass

“UHH FUCK” He was Filled with ecstasy, Rubbing His Huge Chest, his hands going in and out of his hair. He Began licking his Huge Monster Cock, and His Huge massive Pecs. Jared Finally Came Into The Room, Zachs Eyes Gazed at him as he was licking his Cock, His Friend Somehow become A FUCKIN FREAK, In A Matter of seconds!! At Least 9 Feet Tall, and Filled With Rippling Muscle. Zach Wanted Him, His Lust Grew For His Little Friend, He wanted to Rip him Apart with his Cock. Zach Got up and Walked Over To Him , His Baseball still shoved Up His Ass.

“I’m Going TO Fuck You Jared, AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!”
His 35 Inch Cock, Plowed In Jareds Ass. Zach was Over 13 Feet By Now His Cock Holding Jared Into the Air.
Jared Was Screaming, The Pain Of Zachs Cock And His Body Growing was Too Much. Jared Started To Pass Out. Zach was Starting to Worry as the Floors starting Creeking under his own weight!

“NOO I’m GETTING TO BIG, COME ON STOP!!! STOP IT AHHHH” Zach Started TO Hear Jareds Bones Cracking as his Cock Got Wider, Still Suspending Him in The Air. His Butt Was Getting Harder and Harder, A Massive Cracking Noise was Coming from Zach as his wooden Baseball Bat was Being Crushed in His OWN FREAKY ASS.
Zach Ran Jared Up Against A Wall, He Started Bucking Like crazy

“UHH I’m SO HUGE, SO FUCKIN HUGE HAHAHAh”
His Weight Crushing Down The wall infront of Him AS His CUM Went Shooting UP Jareds Ass Scrambling His Insides, Jared Still Stuck On Zachs Cock Passed Out, filling Up wth His Man Juice, Zach Pulled Jared off and Threw Him on The Floor.

Zach Stood There A Full 15 Feet Tall, Breathing Heavily, Cum covered his whole body, His Hands Reached down and felt his Chest… slowly starting to snicker. He Flexed His Huge 60 Inch Biceps, Looking at them with Pleasure, “yesss’ hahAHAHA YESS” He Couldn’t See Below His Fucking Pecs. He Felt His Legs which were Now Bigger Then a Fuckin Red Wood Tree. His Back Was Wider Then A CAR, His Balls Were Dropping Below His Knees Now, He Grabbed Them And Started Laughing

“haha I’m Huge, I’m BIGGER THEN BIG” Zach looked at his rock hard Body “I HAVE TO FEEL IT, I WANT TO FEEL MY POWER!!”
He Squatted Down and Made The Most Muscular Pose, Shitting Out the Baseball Bat, Completely Destroyed. He Wanted TO Lift SomeTHing HUGE!!! HE WANTED TO FUCKIN DESTROY SOMETHING… He Looked around all over When He Spotted Something! The Neighbors House, He Started Walking Over There Ready TO Test His New Strength, The World Would Soon Here, How Zach Got HUGE!!

Last edited by musclegod300; July 31st, 2007 at 07:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 25th, 2012), mrexplosive (April 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 11:12 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
dude that was fucken hott
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2007, 01:44 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Excellent story. Thanks for sharing with us, and welcome to CF!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options