The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Luxury's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2007, 09:52 AM

Luxury
Oil Ocean

Well it was heading toward the end of summer and it was almost time for Carlos to be heading back to school. He was really looking forward to it, it was his senior year. He also turned 18 this past week. He had an awesome summer, he loved showing off his swimmer build to the beach crowd, after all he had nothing to be ashamed about with his body. He was 6 feet tall and 185Lbs. And Latin to boot. However a little part of him always wanted to be bigger and taller. He always wished he could be a bodybuilder, massive and threatening. Carlos was also very competitive and he participated in many sports. His favourite was football. He was a little sad because summer was over though because he loved the warm weather and swimming in the ocean. He also had a crush on a man that worked at the ice cream stand. His name was Mike and he was hot. He was 5?7? and 210lbs of muscle. Carlos would purposely buy ice cream from him just so he could check him out. It made him a little depressed though that Mike didn?t seem interested.
?Mom, I?m just going out for a swim, I?ll be back in an hour.? said Carlos. ?Just make sure you don?t go out too far honey!.? said his mom concerned. Every time Carlos went out to swim he did always swim too far out. Well this time would be no different. Carlos walked down to the beach since he lived in a condo by the beach. ?Oh good, no one is here, it?s all to myself!? sounding excited. So he jumped in ?Damn that?s Cold!? Well that didn?t stop him from swimming out too far again. ?Damn I can?t see land.? worried Carlos. All of a sudden everything looked black in the ocean, it looked like an oil slick. All of a sudden he began to panic. ?I have to get out of here!? He began swimming back to the shore. It seemed to get worse heading back. He didn?t know where he was heading. He began to panic. Then a mysterious boat pulled up, there was one guy in it. ?Here, grab on, I?ll take you back to shore.? he said helping him up. ?Where did all this oil come from?? Carlos said. ?What are you talking about? There is no oil, the ocean is clear here.? Carlos looked a the ocean again, the guy was right. ?That?s odd, I could swear it looked like an oil ocean of some sort.? When they got back to land, Carlos thanked him. When he did the guy gave an interesting look, he gave a smug smile and said ?No Problem.? It was an odd experience, it felt like he was on drugs that?s how odd it was. Well after that ordeal he needed to go back home. Although something didn?t seem right anymore but he couldn?t put his finger on it.
Arriving home, Carlos felt really exhausted, after all swimming takes a lot out of you. ?Hey mom, I?m just going to have a bite to eat and go to bed.? Not telling his mom what happened. ?Sure, have a goodnight son.? his mom said. Still Carlos didn?t feel right, his mind still seemed stuck on that odd experience in the ocean. He didn?t know what the hell happened and his body was feeling funny from it too, and how did it clear up so damn fast? Were all the questions going through his mind. Well after he had the bite to eat, he went to bed. His body began to hurt a little, so he popped some Tylenol and proceeded to his bed. It didn?t really help his body began to hurt more. It also began to sweat some. After a while, he did finally go to sleep. He also didn?t realize this was the beginning to a different life. One he had been dreaming about for a long time.
When Carlos woke, he was still rattled about yesterday, but not as bad. He did find something odd his bed seemed a little smaller. He didn?t know how but it didn?t seem to fit his body which it usually did. ?Oh well, guess my bed shrunk.? He laughed. So he went into the bathroom to get ready, that is when he noticed some changes. ?Damn, have I grown?? he asked while looking at his body. His chest seem more fuller, as if someone pumped it up a little. It wasn?t a huge change but you could tell, and his arms seemed a little more filled out too. His stomach looked more flatter and had some abs showing. His legs seemed more thicker. He still thought he was imagining things though, until he put on his clothes. When he pulled up his pants, they could hardly pass his quads. ?Holy shit, this is awesome, but how is this happening?? When he finally got them up, his legs fit his pants perfectly. He liked his newly found powerful legs. Then he put on his shirt, which usually fit snug on him, was harder this time. His pecs pushed the shirt outward some and his arms filled the sleeves. He performed a little flex and the shirt started to tear a little. ?Guess I?m going to have to put on a new shirt.? He joked. He finally found a shirt that fit him, but barely. ?I guess I?m going to have to go shopping today.? He said with a smile. He looked himself in the mirror. He looked jacked behind those clothes. It turned him on a little too. ?I wonder if Mike would like this?? He thought. ?One last thing.? He said to himself. ?Lets weigh myself.? So he took the scale out and stepped on it. It read 205lbs. ?Awesome, this will be good for football season.? He thought. ?I guess it?s time to go to school.? Carlos had no idea what was about to happen at school, it would change his life and the world?s.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh fuck :D

excited to see you writing again man; hopefully we'll see the next installments of this story soon!
anyway, hot so far bud; here's hoping mike enjoys a lil growth too ;p
~ille

ps - i'll email you as soon as i have a good idea; finally finished that evil leftover work so now i've got the time

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options