The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2007, 02:46 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Warrior: Chapter 5

Read the previous four chapters at O's site.

?RRRRRGH! SHIT!?

Kory scrambled backward. ?Trav! What?s wrong with you??

Travis smacked into the ground, his naked body writhing. His eyes flashed a stunning metallic silver, the irises the same color as liquid mercury.

He could feel activity in his huge penis, and watched it get as hard as a rock. It was a painful erection, and Travis beat the ground with huge fists, shaking the wall and loosening plaster in the ceiling.

His mouth was open, yelling, like one of the Spartan warriors in ?300,? glistening white teeth flashing against dark skin and a darker beard.

His hands were firmly fixed to his head now, grabbing his head. All he could think of was violence, and fighting, lifting weights, kickboxing, tae kwon do?years of training and service and back-breaking work. He was a fighter, raised to be since birth.

?JESUS CHRIST!?

Travis began to cum, but instead of white creamy liquid, the substance looked like bright silver metal. Like melted bullets. His cries were painful and terrified, not orgasmic, but screeching and pleading. In all of his years of training, he had never experienced pain like this.

The silver poured out of his dick and onto a puddle on the floor. Travis was on his hands on knees, powerless against the substance coming out of him, screaming for it to stop.

And then, with one final roar, the liquid exploded out of him and Travis collapsed, exhausted, on the floor. ?Kory?Kore?help me, help me, help me.? Tears rolled down his eyes and caught in his beard.

The sight of the most masculine man he had ever seen ? along with himself ? pleading for help like a scared little boy was a strange one to Kory. But then, maybe that?s what they both were ? scared little boys, trapped inside muscled, chiseled, hairy bodies. Kory?s big arms wrapped around his friend?s large torso, like a man hugging a tree trunk. He winced as Travis? fingers dug into his flesh and gasped as the silver liquid seeped out from under the skin.

?Travis, I?m here, I?m here.? He kissed his shaking friend?s cheek and wrapped his whole body around him, like a mother holding their child.

?K-K-Kory??

?I?m here??

Travis extended a trembling finger to the silver puddle. As Kory looked, the puddle rippled and warped, extending its range out and up as legs, arms, and a torso formed.

?Noooooo??

The silver puddle was now a silver body, and the features, if you could call them that, rippled and shimmered. One could make out the curve of a nose, the shape of a brow, the slight delineation of eyes and lips.

And it spoke.

?Travis James Glover and Kory Richard Lawson??

The voice was warped and hollow, an alien trying to sound human and barely succeeding.

The friends spoke in unison, their bodies pressed against each other in fear. Kory could feel Travis shaking, and Travis could hear the quick beat of Kory?s heart.

?Yes??

?I am #874043, from the planet of Polhora. I am here as your friend.?

Kory?s grip around Travis loosened, but both men?s muscles and jaws remained tense. They were warriors; a mere greeting was not going to put them at ease.

?My planet is responsible for making you as you are. We are responsible for the space shower that gave you your body. You are not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of men like you on this planet Earth.?

Travis and Kory watched, stunned, silent.

?Your planet is in danger of invasion. Our neighboring planet, Kardit, decided to terminate your race to make room for their own growing population. We have sent repeated warnings to your overseers, but none were taken seriously. And so, we took matters into our own hands. We created a race of warriors, just as we ourselves are warriors. And you, numbers 1005996 and 1005997, are guardians of your planet."

"You're helping us protect ourselves?"

"That is correct."

Kory stood up and Travis followed suit. "I thank you for your kindness and concern," Travis said. "I will certainly fight to protect my planet. But who will accept us as we are, as men? The world thinks we are boys."

"Incorrect, 1005996. The world will see and remember you as having the body and mind that you now possess - just as 1005997 did earlier on this day."

The warriors both remembered their confusion when seeing each other for the first time. "Oh, oh, I get it. I understand."

"Your planet is changed forever, and that is regrettable but necessary for your survival. There is also good in your change - men have gone their whole lives without being able to attain the physiques you two possess. You are gods among men, you are flawless. Those who once controlled you - teachers, neighbors, parents - are now your allies. You will see men on the street - men who are just like you. And you will live normal lives. And when the invasion comes, you will be ready."

The silver being melted away into a puddle that dissipated before the men's eyes. Soon, they were alone.

"Kory?"

"Yeah, Travis."

Their arms slowly and tenderly wrapped around each other, entwining them in a sensual embrace, hands resting gently on curved lower backs. Heat radiated from their tanned skin.

"Will you stay with me? Will you..." He gulped. "...prepare, and train with me?"

"Yes."

And they kissed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 07:35 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
I should not be the only guy commenting on this story.
Not four years after you wrote and posted it here.
That was incredible.
And you finished it on such a great note.
A big, hot, hunky, meaty note, in my opinion.
A low rumbly sound a true Bass singer makes.
Thanks for the story.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #3   Add to beard_ed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM

beard_ed has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to beard_ed Send a message via Yahoo to beard_ed
Fantastic!!!! Strange that I never read any of the other parts before. I'm glad I did though. It's one of your top stories. Of course I love the beards
  #4   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
LOL, holy fuck, y'all. I forgot all about this story. To be honest, I would not qualify it as one of my best (and I'm reading parts of it and cringing) but this was during the time when I was really trying to branch out when it came to my genres and plots, so this was a growing experience for me. Also, as it stands, it's still the only stab I've taken at true sci-fi.

Funny to see this bumped after SUCH a long time, but flattering to know that people are reaching that far back to read my stuff. This was posted back in the days where 2 or 3 comments on a story meant it was a big hit...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options