The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:38 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Bulk, part 5

So I busted this short scene out pretty quickly. Hopefully these two make up for the long delay!

--
Bulk, part 5

Spencer was worried about Jim. He was passed out in the lab, the transformation clearly having drained him. Spencer wasn't sure what to do to help the guy. He didn't understand enough about what had happened. Maybe he should just let Jim rest? He could try to get him home, but that wouldn't be easy. The boy was at least 50 pounds heavier than he had been a few minutes ago, and while Spencer was strong, he wasn't that strong. Jim was bigger than he was now.

As he looked frantically around the lab for some answer, Jim started to come to. His eyes fluttered open, and he saw the blurry silhouette of a man moving around. He blinked a few times, his eyes starting to focus. He realized it was Spencer, rushing around the lab like he was looking for something.

"Spence..." Jim croaked hoarsely. Spencer turned when he heard him and rushed back over to his side.

"Are you alright? How do you feel?" Spencer asked, his concern evident.

"I..."Jim struggled for a moment and then seemed to catch his breath. "I'm ok. I'm feeling a little wiped out, but otherwise ok." As he regained his composure, Jim began to be aware of his body. He absently ran his hands back and forth over his thick forearms.

"I feel a little sore. Actually, a lot sore. But yeah, I'm ok." Jim's voice had regained confidence.

"Man, that was incredible. I can't believe what I just saw," Spencer replied. "We need to get you out of here so you can rest."

"Spencer?" Jim looked up a the handsome, concerned face that looked down on him. He reached up and took Spencer's face into his large hands and pulled it towards him. Without a word, he pressed his mouth hard against Spencer's and kissed him.

Spencer resisted for a second and then gave into to Jim's kiss. Their tongues danced and Spencer's hands came up to Jim's firm, round chest. He began to explore the boy's new body. Jim moaned a little as Spencer's hands caressed his bulging muscles. He stood up slowly and put his arms around Spencer's waist. Picking him up, Jim carried Spencer a few feet over to the desk and laid him down on top of it, pushing the piles of paperwork aside as they crashed to the floor.

Spencer closed his eyes and continued wandering Jim's body, exploring the deep crevasse between his pecs, the firm thickness of his shoulders, the mountains of his back. Jim climbed on the desk, positioning his naked body over Spencer's and reached down, pulling the boy's shirt off of his body, ripping it in the process. Jim marveled at the beauty of Spencer's body, which only a few hours before had seemed impossibly big to him. Now he dominated it with ease, and Spencer seemed more than willing.

In fact, Spencer was in ecstasy, the brutish weight of Jim's amazing new body pressing down on him. He could feel the boy's huge cock pressing into his, beginning to grow hard. His hands felt their way around to Jim's arms. He squeezed the rock hard muscle.

"Flex them for me," he begged Jim. The younger boy, his face still youthful and pretty, pulled back and sat up. He looked at Spencer underneath him. He looked at his arms, then pulled them up into a double-bicep pose. The muscles sprang into action, jumping up into perfect round spheres of muscle. Spencer reached up and felt them, running his hands around them, squeezing them, unable to dent the rock-hard balls of power.

As Spencer tried to wrap his hands around the hard peaks of Jim's biceps, he realized that he couldn't. Or rather, he could a second ago, but he couldn't now. He stopped. Spencer brought his hands back to his sides and pushed himself up until he was sitting partially upright under Jim.

"Jim, do you feel alright?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? I feel great! Look at these babies! Look at this body! I feel at least twice as good as I look," he said with a wicked grin.

"Do you feel warm?"

"Spencer, what are you trying to get at?"

"You said you got a cut in the accident, right?"

"Spencer, will you please tell me what the hell you're trying to say?" Jim said, his new bulk making his frustration appear all the more menacing.

"I think you got some of the extender into your bloodstream. I think you're still growing."

Jim stared at Spencer blankly. The he looked back at his arm. He flexed it and unflexed it, then flexed it again. He squeezed the muscle. It did look a little bigger. And he was feeling a little warm again.

"Do you think it's going to happen again?" he asked Spencer.

"I don't know anything about that formula. I don't know what it will do," came the reply.

Both boys stared at each other blankly for a second. A wicked grin spread across Jim's face.

"Let's find out," he said, and with that he reached down and tore off Spencer's pants. "I want to fuck."

Spencer was shocked at the display, but found himself immediately turned on by the show of force. The young muscle god sitting on top of him was more than he could resist, and he nodded quickly in approval.

Jim picked him up again, repositioning the two of them on the desk as he began to push his hardening member against Spencer's asshole. The smaller boy groaned in delight as Jim put his big hands on Spencer's shoulders, pinning him to the table. He leaned down and kissed him.

"Let me get something to use for lube," he said gently into Spencer's ear. "I doubt you've done this very often."

Jim leaned off the desk and reached down to the ground. He scooped up a big dollop of goo from the floor -- the spilled test substance. In a quick motion, he reached over a little further, to where the canister of recovery power lay, spilled on the floor. He'd seen it earlier, and had an idea.

Jim slathered the combined substances onto his throbbing dick, which now reached almost 12 inches and was easily as big around as a beer can. "Get ready for the ride of your life," he said to Spencer as he forced his big dick into the boy's waiting ass.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:39 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
By the way, Sexiscriptor, I think I might take you up on the offer for some help with this. Want to take the story on from here?
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstud
By the way, Sexiscriptor, I think I might take you up on the offer for some help with this. Want to take the story on from here?
Jesus--i don't know what to say; i'll do whatever i can to help though!
we should talk, methinks ^.^
(sorry, i was totally ready to comment back when you first posted this, but jesus did i ever cum when i finished this chapter :P)
~Chris

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options