The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Outgrowing Dad Part 1

Outgrowing Dad

Ryan Approached The Door Nervously. The Last Time he saw His Dad Was When He 8 years old. He had not seen or heard from Him In 9 Years. Ryan Had spent All Those Years With His Mom. But when she got a Job in Japan He had to Move in with His Dad. Ryan was a Good-looking kid at 5"10 With Dark Hair, and Killer Blue Eyes and a really Good looking Body. He Played Baseball At His Old School, and Did Wrestling for a year. He was thinking about taking it up again at this new School even though he was Upset about moving to a new School especially his Senior Year, But he wanted to stay in the States, then move to Japan.

Ringing The Doorbell, he almost Felt sick To His Stomach. The Door Finally opened.

"Son, It?s Been So Long"

Ryan?s Mouth almost dropped open. His Dad Was Huge, At least 6"3 of Pure Man. His Blue Business Shirt Barely able to Contain his Huge Muscles, His arms Filling Up his sleeves to the max. He was Bigger then any of The guys at His School. He tried to say something but instead just stood there staring.

"Well Are You Just going to stand there Little guy, Come In, Let Me Show you around", His Dad Chuckled

His Dad?s House was really nice: A Big Pool in the Backyard, and A Small Weight Room In the Basement, His bedroom was Right next to his Dads, and he has his Very Own Bathroom.

"Ok Son Well I have to go to Work, But I'll be Back at around 6 just make yourself at home"

His Dad walked out the door.

Ryan was thinking about what he had just seen: His Own father Was a Muscle Bound Stud. Trying to Get His dad out of His Mind, he headed down to the basement To pump some muscle. He wanted to start working out for the Wrestling Season, because School Started in 3 Days. He Stepped on the scale before he started. It read 153 Pounds, He wanted to get up to at least 160 though in the next couple of Months for wrestling. He went over to the weights and started lifting, thinking about His dad the whole time.

It was 10:00 PM, still no word from his dad. He Was exhausted from all his working out and decided to go to bed. Ryan was woken up at 2 in the morning by Moaning coming from His dad?s Room.

?Dad Must have been Fuckin A girl, and Hard too?, Ryan Grinned as he Placed his hands on his dick Listening to the moans, Imagining what he was doing to her.

?Aw Fuck His huge melon size pecs must be In That Girls Fuckin Face, Her Slowly Licking them. Huge 18 Inch Arms Holding himself Up Above her?

Ryan Started Jerking his Dick Faster

?His muscle Butt moving up and down, moving his huge dick in and out of here, Oh Fuck I?m Going TO Cum

? His Huge LEGS Taking up The WHOLE BED UHhhh?

Ryan Started cumming Out of His 6 inch pric

?Aw Fuck, Shit?

His Cum flying up right on his Fuckin Face, Joining In on the Moans From Next store.
He rubbed his own pecs with excitement, his balls pulsing and pumping. At the Age of 17 Ryan Had never Cummed that Much before. He laid There, his arms above his Head, completely exposed, his dick still hard thinking about his Huge Muscle Dad.

The Next morning Ryan woke up to the Smell of Bacon and Eggs.

?Oh Shit I?m Still Naked?

Ryan got up quickly, the sticky cum still on his body. He washed up quickly pulled on his PJ?s and headed downstairs.

He Ran down the stairs Excitedly Smelling Delicious breakfast cooking

?Holy Shit? He squeeled

Ryan Stopped in his Tracks, His Dad was Cooking breakfast in his his briefs almost totally exposed. Nothing On but a wife beater, and his tight briefs, He gazed down From his Dads Massive Back, looking at His Huge Muscle Butt making his Briefs Stretch to there limits. His massive Ball sack Pushing the underwear down to his huge Legs that most Bodybuilders would kill For.

He Started walking towards the Breakfast table, trying to hide his boner. He sat down as quickly as possible. As he hit the chair it made a loud creaking noise.

?Oh Hey Sport, I Didn?t hear you come down, How Did you Sleep?

He Turned around towards Ryan, His wife beater was bursting barley able to contain his Huge Fuckin Pecs, He Looked almost Bigger then he did Yesterday..

?Uh Good? Ryan Stuttered

?Well I hope you like your eggs scrambled, You want pepper in yours??

He Glanced down and noticed his Dads Huge Pric, pressing out of his briefs

?Yeah Sure?

His Dad Reached Over To get the pepper, Knocking it over accidentally off the counter

?FUCK!? He YELLED

He Bent Over, His Huge Muscle Butt Right in Ryan?s Face, His underwear was almost Transparent. As his Dad reached down to get it, His Muscle Butt Tore open his the back of His Underwear revealing His hairy Crack, Ryan Almost creamed right there in His Pants

?Whoops, haha. Guess I?m Getting To Big for these Huh Squirt?

He Handed Ryan his Plate, Ryan looked completely shocked as he sat down with him, his penis dangling down his leg.

?Whats The Matter Ryan, You Wish Your Dick Was this Big? His dad Grinned

?Uh No, I?m just tired?that?s all?

His Dad Opened up a bottle filled with green looking pills and popped one in his mouth.

?Gottta Take My Vitamins To Get Big? He Winked again at Ryan

Ryan was sitting there quietly eating his breakfast, watching his dad chew down his Eggs Like a beast.

It was Saturday, and his dad not having any places decided to stay and watch tv, and maybe catch up with his Son. They both sat there Watching TV, the tension could be cut with a knife.

?So I hear you want to join the wrestling?

?Yeah?

?Well you better get big like your Old Man then. I mean Look at you. Your so Little right now compared to me? He Grinned, snickering

? Aw Look at how little your arms are, HaHa mine our huge?

His Dad flexed his huge 18 inch biceps in his face. He could smell his unwashed pits, as his sleeves were trying to contain his massive shoulders.

?I?m not that little dad? Ryan mumbled looking down at his pitiful body?

?Ok what ever Little man, You can think what ever you like, I?m going to take a shower?

He walked up stairs, his huge back stretching his shirt, his muscle butt stuffing his jeans?

?Little, no one has called me little before..? Ryan started thinking to himself

?I?m Not Little!! I?ll SHOW HIM, I?ll bulk up and beat everyone at school, Then He Cant Call me Little?

Ryan Started heading downstairs to weight lifting equipment, Loaded the bar up to 150, and started lifting with determination.

?Little I?ll Show Him Little?

Ryan was Working out For a Good 20 minutes, when he heard his Dad?s footsteps coming down there stairs.

?Hey Little Guy, You trying to get big like this?

Walking over his Dad Flexed his chest taunting Ryan, his Veins Bulged as his dad mocked him. He hated now when he called him little

?What you bench pressing son??

The dad walked over and counted the weights and laughed

?AHAHa 150 pounds, You Really are Small!! Move Over I?ll show you what a Real Man Can Do?

His Dad Put over 400 pounds on the bar, he started pushing it up slowly at first but gradually got faster and faster.

?Now This Is What A Real Man Can Do?

His Pecs, were bulging out of his Shirt. His Arms pumping the 400 pounds like it was nothing, Ryan stood there horny with anger, how could his dad be this big! He Could almost swear his dad was growing right there in front of him. A tear started forming from the top of his Dads shirt, as he lifted his final Rep

?Oh Man Little Guy, Looks Like I Beat You?

Ryan?s Anger was building up in size, he wanted to punch his dad right there. But he couldn?t he was to big.

?Ok Kid, I?m Going to head the bed, Good Luck tonight? His dad Snickered leaving the room

?Kid, I?ll Show Him Kid?

He Loaded the bar to 180 pushing it up with all his Anger

?Grrrrrrr Come ON, Uhhh, COME ON?

The Bar finally raised up, His pecs feeling a little tighter Against His Shirt, He started grunting like a wolf, as his veins popped out like snakes on his body.

?I have to get BIG, I cant let him beat me, No Ones going to Beat Me When I Get done, He?ll See, I wont Be So LITTLE ANYMORE?

Before Ryan went to bed, He weighed Him Self.

?Holy Shit, I gained 5 Pounds!! I weigh 158 Pounds!!, haha At this rate I?ll Outgrow Dad In No Time?

Ryan Went to sleep thinking of his dad, his hand on his cum soaked cock, dreaming of being big.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (August 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:04 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
damn man what a great start
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
haha, sounds like this dad deserves to be put in his place

Things happen.
  #4   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:23 AM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Great story.

I agree I want to see him outgrow that bastard.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options