The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 10:02 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Greg's Discovery: Part 7

Greg's Discovery: Part 7

By the time Robbert and Paul had made it back inside the building and gotten to the nurse's office, Robbert had begun to look and feel much better. His face didn't shine so brightly, his limp was gone and his back had stopped aching. Perfect reasons for him not to have to carry through with this.

Oh no,” Paul said, hauling Robbert closer to the door, “You are still going to see the nurse and get looked at.”

But I am feeling better,” he gulped, looking up at the doorway, “Really.”

And that is what he is going to make sure of,” Paul reminded him.

That was the problem, having to be here was already making his stomach turn. Paul really didn't understand how much Robbert feared anything to do with the medical profession.

Don't worry. I am sure that it will be over in a few minutes and you will be feeling a whole lot better. But I've got to go. My English teacher has already heard the 'I helped a friend get to the nurse's office' once this year. I can only milk so much sympathy out of the woman, you know?”

Robbert chuckled, but immediately was reminded of the fact he was still standing outside the nurse's office. A living incarnation of his one great fear in life (other than Sean and what he represented). Watching Paul running down the hall, he heard a great, high pitched moan as the bell rang again. Just out of sight and around a corner, Robbert could hear, “Oh man, I'm really going to get it now!”

Robbert's stomach was really turning now. Pushing past his irrational fears of doctors, and--- needles, he knocked on the door. Answering it was Robbert's second shock for the day. Standing nearly a foot taller than Robbert was a professional wrestler, not a nurse. He was broad shouldered and his physique hauntingly reminded Robbert of Sean, although this man wasn't nearly as large.

Instantly upon seeing his face, the nurse knew exactly why Robbert was here. “Oh my,” he said, with a surprisingly high voice for his body, “Come on in, and well get this cleaned up for you.”

The boy was lead in by hand gestures, oversize head and all. Once in the office, Robbert could see one half of the room, which looked like an office, and the other half that looked like a miniature doctor's room. It even smelled like a doctor's office, making Robbert that much more uncomfortable to be here. Just beyond the bed was an open doorway and a dark, second room. Robbert didn't even want to know what went on in there.

Take a seat on the bed, I just need a moment to put gloves on, alright?”

Though the nurse was trying to be considerate, there was really nothing he could do to calm Robbert down. Putting his books down next to the bed, he sat on it and began to rock back and forth. Tucking his hands in between his legs, his deep blue eyes grew wider the longer he had to sit there waiting.

A person with claustrophobia, locked in a broom closet had nothing on the feelings swirling about in Robbert's head and his gut. Try and stay calm. Try and stay calm. It's just a man, like anyone else, he reassured himself in his mind. It's just a really big man, like the other guy. Both of whom could probably hurt me just as badly. ...The self pep talk wasn't going well.

Turning back around, the nurse kneeled next to him. Robbert could see the man's muscles strain under his polo and dress pants a little bit more, bunching up as he kneeled there. They were just like Sean's muscles, the ones that had done this to him. Taking Robbert by the arm---

That's it!

Robbert couldn't take it anymore. He thought he could do it, but he can't. He had to get out of here. As Robbert struggled, the nurse wouldn't let go. Robbert tried to stand up, and the force of the nurses grip held him down.

Please let me go,” Robbert pleaded with the nurse, not noticing the fearful look on his face as well.

I can't,” he replied, his voice getting higher, “I can't let go of your arm.”

Robbert looked down and saw the most incredible thing happening. His arm was rippling under the nurse's grip, slowly inflating larger. His whole arm had grown by several inches and continued to get bigger.

What's going on!?” Robbert screamed, feeling his whole body starting to ripple now.

The nurse had the same question, feeling a rather different transformation occurring inside of him. As Robbert continued to struggle with the nurse, the man's grip never loosened. It was as if his hand had been glued onto Robbert's skin. And as Robbert continued to grow, it became increasingly evident that the nurse was shrinking. All of his muscle and size were leaving his body and intruding Robbert's body instead.

Let go of my arm. Let go. Let go. Let go!” Robbert screamed. It wasn't clear anymore who was freaking out more.

Robbert sat there fearfully, feeling his clothes getting tighter and tighter all over, and unable to stop his body from growing even bigger. His legs were filling up his pants with bulging muscles he had never had before. He could feel his crotch sink in between his legs, while more muscles grew up around it.

His upper body did the same thing. His chest expanded like water balloons, filling up his chest and distorting the writing on his shirt, which read “Alliance”. His arms had stretched one sleeve of his shirt and forcefully widened the nurse's grip in the other.

Robbert was really scared as his body grew. The sensation felt weird and sickening to him. The only thing he wanted was for it to stop and yet it continued. He watched in fear as the nurse's body shriveled up and began to fatten slightly.

His muscles bulged out further. They rippled even harder. His whole body constricted, and finally it was over.

As suddenly as it had occurred, Robbert's inexplicable growth had ended. As soon as the nurse could let go, he jerked his hand away. Scared as to what would happen next, the nurse bolted out of his office and down the hall, assumable to go get help. This left only Robbert: stunned, shocked, and still sitting on the bed.

His whole body had inflated and grown to accommodate the muscle of that fully grown nurse. Robbert, who now looked like a heavy weighted gymnast, had never been more overwhelmed. Being beaten up by the incredible hulk didn't exactly compare to one's body suddenly filling with muscle.

His clothes felt more snug than they had ever been in his life. All of his muscles bulged and rippled at even the slightest movements he made, increasing their skin tight definition even more.

Although Robbert's body had finally caught up to the size of his head, he was scared. How was he going to explain this to whomever the nurse brought back? Grabbing up his books, which felt incredibly light, he too ran out of the office and down the hall.

What the hell happened to me?” he whispered with a combination of anger and fear, “And what happened to him?”

Robbert was consumed with questions as he tried to get used to his new body. His legs flexed and propelled him down the hallway. Robbert was unprepared for the strength he has just been endowed with. The bruise on his back felt like it had stretched twice as large as it had been before and was now unforgivably rubbing against his tightened shirt. Not paying attention to where he was going, Robbert didn't see that someone else was also hurriedly walking down the hall.

Suddenly, he could feel himself colliding into something. Robbert quickly recovered from what felt like a little bump to him, although it had sent the other guy straight to the floor. Watching the student struggle back up from his back, an image of himself being on the ground from earlier flashed in his mind. A simple little bump, for Robbert, had become so much more.

Robbert became immediately apologetic, helping the curly blond haired senior up off the floor. “Oh-- Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you like that. I'm just-- I'm just l-late for class.”

Chris looked up at Robbert, a little dazed from his sudden spill to the floor. “No, no, it's ok. I didn't even fall that hard anyways.” Holding back his lustful stares at Robbert's body, he added, “I was just running an errand for the office. I was the one not looking where they were going.”

No, it was my fault,” he repeated.

Chris finally got a good look at something other than the freshman's muscles, noticing the rather large shiner on his face. “Oh my god. Who did that to you? Are you alright?”

Robbert didn't immediately respond. So, as a joke, Chris added, “I bet the other guy looked even worse.”

That had done it. In a flood of unexpected emotion, reminded of his encounter with Sean, an explanation exploded from within him. “I had gotten beaten up by the freak bully in a bathroom. All-- All he did was hit me, and I--- so I--- I was forced to see the nurse, but I-- I---”

Robbert's voice was all choked up. Chris didn't understand why he was so upset, but asked him to continue. “I-- took the nurse's muscle!” Robbert exploded.

Chris's heart sank straight to the floor. His face went white, while he tried to find the words to ask him the most important question. “Tell me,” he asked seriously, “Do you have the crystal? One that glows?”

What? Ho-how do you know about the crystal?”

Right now, that doesn't matter. Do you have it?”

Robbert was still surprised that he knew about the glowing crystal, but decided to be helpful. Pulling it from his tight pocket, he held the red crystal up between them. Robbert and Chris were surprised to see that it was glowing twice as bright as they remembered it.

I need you to listen to me, very carefully,” Chris said, taking a step back. “You have to give me that crystal.”

Wh-why? Is this the reason all of this has happened?” Robbert asked, still sounding rather exasperated.

Yes, and that is why you have to give it back to me. I don't know who it was that attacked you, but I highly expect that it was one of the 'Ghastly Trio', a group of bullies known for their cruelty around here.”

Though Robbert had never heard of the group, he could agree about its cruelty. Robbert tried handing the crystal to Chris, but he recoiled.

I'm going to have to ask you to drop it into my hand,” Chris carefully asked.

It dawned on Robbert that this guy may have been scared that the same thing would happen to him that had happened to the nurse. But then why hadn't anything happened to Paul or to Chris when he pulled him up? Not seeing the answer, he obeyed Chris's demand and dropped the crystal into Chris's palm. Once Chris got his hand's around it, he began to examine it, the thought not even occurring to him that he could use it.

You can keep it,” Robbert sniveled, “It has brought me nothing but trouble.”

Chris looked up with surprise. Looking over his rather thickly built body, he remarked, “But look at you. Look at all those muscles you have.”

Have you really looked at me,” Robbert said, pointing up to his eye, “This is all that thing has given me. I've got one just like it on my back.”

I didn't mean--”, Chris stuttered, feeling rather embarrassed.

It's ok. I'm just glad that I didn't hurt you, and I am even happier to be rid of that thing,” Robbert finished. “Good luck with it. I sure haven't had any.”

Robbert thought he was finished, but looking back to the skinny senior, he added, “Hopefully I haven't ruined your happy ending. It's just--- this is not what it's all about.”

Robbert nodded again before turning away with books in hand. Chris watched him go down the hall, partly to see that tight butt of his. He wasn't sure exactly what the buff freshman meant, but rather than rack his brain about it, he shoved the thought aside and continued studying the crystal. Turning the glimmering rock about in his hand, Chris noticed something he hadn't seen this morning. There was a rather large Y-shaped crack on one whole side. “Hey wait,” he called out, “Where did this crack come from?”

Robbert looked back, standing at the end of the hall. “Um, sorry about that. If it wasn't there before then it was either me or that Trio member you mentioned. I think it happened when I got this,” he said referring to his bruise.

Thanks,” Chris said, even more intrigued by what had happened.

Walking further down the other end of the hall, Chris was heading for the gymnasium. There was a student there that he had to fetch to the office. On the way, Chris continued to stare at the glowing crystal. All that trouble for this little crystal? A bruised body? A bruised pride...

Robbert had not been the only person 'wronged' by the crystal. It was because of this that Greg had grown to the size he did, causing Chris to cream right in front of his eyes. Chris had been thinking about that all day. He had been unable to escape the embarrassment. Even though Greg had said it was ok, Chris didn't think so. Friends don't lust after their friends. Especially if it was just because of some muscle.

Look at what I found,” a voice bellowed slowly and exactingly just ahead of Chris.

Chris was startled by the comment. Jerking his head up, he saw in horror who had spoken those words. “Better yet,” Sean continued, “Look who found it for me.”

To be continued...

:: Dramatic Nararation over the plane intercom:: We are in the final hour. Who will live and who will... sort of get beaten up? How will this all end? Join us next time for the dramatic conclusion of 'Greg's Discovery'!

hehehe... anyways...

I hope all of you have enjoyed reading this chapter and will stick around for the story's conclusion when it gets finished and posted. Thank you all for reading my story and I am glad that you have, despite some heated debate, enjoyed yourself. Keep reading.

Last edited by nightwolf285; August 7th, 2007 at 10:15 AM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:18 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Definitely looked forward to and enjoyed reading 'Greg's Discovery'. Thanks for the entertainment!
Thanks
  #3   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:23 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Likewise hopefully greg will get the crystal back and drain sean of all his muscle and become a muscle monster... :P
Thanks
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
yummy.....

I can only imagine what would happen to Chris's dick if he sucked all the goodness outta Sean....
{let's see.....sean was 8"....after all his growing...around 10"....Chris is already 8" so...... oh my. )
~ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #5   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2007, 03:49 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Heh that could be interesting, he'll probably go off, find greg and stick in up his tight butt. :P
Thanks