The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
Are there no chicks here?

I mean, there is way too much focus on guys (and gay guys, really) and I hardly or even never see any female MG fans around here.

Please? I would really love to MGRP with a chick. >.<

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
There's two that I know of, TS1976 and Esperanto Lives, EL is a very talented writer, and if you could get her to RP with you, I'm sure the things you two would come up with would be intense.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 06:18 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Mage Cid
I mean, there is way too much focus on guys (and gay guys, really) and I hardly or even never see any female MG fans around here.

Please? I would really love to MGRP with a chick. >.<
I don't want to open this debate up again, but just by responding here, I guess I am. If you want to RP with females, nobody is stopping you from doing that. If straight guys come into this site and enjoy it, great. I'm sure we're all glad to have you. But, to say that "there is way too much focus on guys (and gay guys, really)" is over the line. This group was formed by gay guys, for gay muscle growth, homoerotic fantasies and experiences. Too suggest that there is too much emphasis on guys and especially gay guys in this group is more than a little insensitive to, I believe, the single largest group of people regularly visiting this site and contributing to it. I certainly don't mind having women or straight male contributions to this site--in fact, I welcome and enjoy them. But don't try to highjack the original purpose of this site by telling the gay members who've been active in this group for years that we're over-represented.
  #4   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 07:17 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Right on target, Wrestlejock.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlejock646
I don't want to open this debate up again, but just by responding here, I guess I am. If you want to RP with females, nobody is stopping you from doing that. If straight guys come into this site and enjoy it, great. I'm sure we're all glad to have you. But, to say that "there is way too much focus on guys (and gay guys, really)" is over the line. This group was formed by gay guys, for gay muscle growth, homoerotic fantasies and experiences. Too suggest that there is too much emphasis on guys and especially gay guys in this group is more than a little insensitive to, I believe, the single largest group of people regularly visiting this site and contributing to it. I certainly don't mind having women or straight male contributions to this site--in fact, I welcome and enjoy them. But don't try to highjack the original purpose of this site by telling the gay members who've been active in this group for years that we're over-represented.
And if I may add....it is like shopping at a supermarket. If you can't find what you are looking for orr they do not carry it, don't bitch at the cashier, go to another supermarket!

EVERYONE is focused here...if you don't like that kind of democracy, start your own site for horney muscular females somewhere else.....
  #5   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlejock646
Heh. I'll turn you into an activist yet!

The rules here are simple. The site is about male muscle growth. That's it.

If you're a woman here, cool If you're a guy here and into guys growing bigger, that's homoerotic (whether you want to admit it or not). If you bitch about gay content or complain that there is too much gay content, you not only insult many of the authors here, but the person/people who pay the bills. It's an old argument, people who have been here for years are sick of it and really just wish the people who make the argument get over it, come out already, or go away. Each of which has happened in the history of the forum.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

While I think straights (like me) should be let in here, I do think wrestlejock and Corwin do bring up good points, this site deals with male muscle, and was set up for that purpose, if you are straight and want female muscle, there are sites for that, why you would come here for your female muscle fix is beyond me, I have to say I may not fit in here, because I'm almost completely straight, but for whatever reason, stories about any kind of muscle and strength turn me on, including male muscle, maybe that makes me bi, whatever, but I have never been with a man, and I don't expect to any time in the future, does that make me evil? No, I don't think so, just different than the majority of people at this site. I don't think straight people should be persecuted here, its your (meaning homosexual men) site, and I wouldn't think of coopting it or taking it over for the straight brethren, but we should find a way to coexist.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75
While I think straights (like me) should be let in here, I do think wrestlejock and Corwin do bring up good points, this site deals with male muscle, and was set up for that purpose, if you are straight and want female muscle, there are sites for that, why you would come here for your female muscle fix is beyond me, I have to say I may not fit in here, because I'm almost completely straight, but for whatever reason, stories about any kind of muscle and strength turn me on, including male muscle, maybe that makes me bi, whatever, but I have never been with a man, and I don't expect to any time in the future, does that make me evil? No, I don't think so, just different than the majority of people at this site. I don't think straight people should be persecuted here, its your (meaning homosexual men) site, and I wouldn't think of coopting it or taking it over for the straight brethren, but we should find a way to coexist.
Yes and no. I'm sure there are women who like men with huge muscles. There are also women who don't. Gay men are not constrained by these rules. Sure, some gay men are not turned on by hypermasculinity. But, hypermasculinity is more accepted by gay male culture than heterosexual culture. In a heterosexual culture, these gay men who desire hypermasculinity are treated as freaks.

A complaint by a straight man that there are too many gay men here and not enough women, or that gay men are here at all, is not only rude but asserts a heterosexual domination of the culture that eschews and ridicules the desire for the male physique that drew that person here in the first place. It also ignores the fact that this site exists because gay men created it.

We don't care that some straight people share our sexual attractions. We care when you insult us by saying that we exist.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

I never insulted you, or any homosexual persons, nor would I, I'm an open-minded person, and while I don't consider myself gay, I don't think being gay is bad at all. Nor did I think that Cid was trying to insult you or other gay people here, he was just trying to check around and see if there are any females around, I don't think that's quite so bad, sure he may be in the wrong place to ask that question, but is he a bad person for it, absolutely not. I'm not trying to stand up for him, cause he can speak for himself, what I'm saying is that if you want to treat straight people like they're bad people, you have some seriously messed up ideas. If you think I'm bad because I happen to be straight, then you're not a person I would want to associate with in the first place. But do I think gay people are bad? Absolutely not, and I wish more straight people saw that.

Look, Corwin, man, you're one of my favorite authors on here, I just wish you'd go back to writing your great fiction, instead of writing hate mail addressed to straight members of the board.

#9   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Look, Corwin, man, you're one of my favorite authors on here, I just wish you'd go back to writing your great fiction, instead of writing hate mail addressed to straight members of the board.
My response wasn't addressed to you in particular. It was to explain why the original comment "there is way too much focus on guys (and gay guys, really)" is so offensive to some of us here.

As I said, I don't care if you're straight, but as soon as there is a comment involving "way" too much focus on "guys" and "gay guys" in particular, it is insulting. If you think pointing that out insults the straight community, that's your problem, isn't it?

#10   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Yeah, I guess. Cid could have expressed himself better, I would have come up with something that would not insult gays in any way had I done it, but I'm sure he didn't really guess how his remarks could have been deemed as insulting, or perhaps he's not fluent in English, so he wrote in English as best he could and may not have known how his words could be misconstrued. The bottom line is, he may have made a mistake, but if he seeks forgiveness when he realizes his error, I hope you guys will be able to accept it.

PS, when are you continuing The Wimp, that story is awesome!

#11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Yeah, I guess. Cid could have expressed himself better, I would have come up with something that would not insult gays in any way had I done it, but I'm sure he didn't really guess how his remarks could have been deemed as insulting, or perhaps he's not fluent in English, so he wrote in English as best he could and may not have known how his words could be misconstrued. The bottom line is, he may have made a mistake, but if he seeks forgiveness when he realizes his error, I hope you guys will be able to accept it.

PS, when are you continuing The Wimp, that story is awesome!
Wimp? Probably over the weekend. It is in continuous, so any one can wrtie the next part. That, and the final chapter of Tank. Maybe even another Mike chapter.

As for Cid... you've been around long enough, you like us have heard the excuses before... Remember MarcusUK? (he came out) Remember EthernetJock? (he cheated/cheats on his wife with guys and went away) Remember BB61? (he shut up, for now) As WJ646 said, it's an old argument and we've been through it before.

#12   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 08:28 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Iceman, I just want to say I have no issues with anybody coming into this site who shares my particular interest in male muscle growth--gay, straight, male or female. My objection was purely in the way Cid framed his request. What is too much focus on guys, particularly gay guys, when this group was formed by gay guys for homoerotic, male muscle growth fantasies? If straight guys or women share this interest, I would welcome their involvement. However, if 99% of the stories were, in fact, gay centered, would even that be too much focus if the group was formed by and for gay homoeroticism? I don't think so. If someone thinks and expresses the opinion that there is too much focus on guys--gay guys in particular--in a gay, homoerotic group like this, those comments are offensive to many, myself included. I don't even have an issue with Cid requesting women to MGRP with--only that he said there is too much emphasis on guys, specifically gay guys. As Lifter73 suggested, there are sites like Diana the Valkyrie which specialize in female muscle growth, femdom and other related issues he might want to check out rather than suggest that the gay men and the gay homoeroticism on this site are too gay for his tastes. Not that I'm suggesting he go play somewhere else, only that he should respect the makeup of this particular group while he plays here.
  #13   Add to roninnuren's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 05:25 AM

roninnuren is on a distinguished road
to be fair, one should no more ask for more female characters; then the writers here could ask of us for female characters,

as much as I'd like to find move MaleXFemale stories, that doesn't make the gay love stories any less real& or romantic,

but I guess just finding stories with women being the family members, teachers, friends, best friends, bosses, neighbors, surrogate mothers of the buffed up couple, or even Exes, might be easier said then done, here maybe?
  #14   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:34 PM

mimolover is on a distinguished road
It looks like esperanto lives hasnt logged on in nearly a year, and her blogs dont seem as busy as they used too either. Meanwhile Click Flash seems to be picking up where the others left off these days in contrast.

If you want more women into muscle growth, why dont you just write some stories that they would want to read and post it around to get some attention? I dont think It would be that hard; have you seen the typical cover of a girls romance novel? It looks like the men in those could easily pass off as compeditive bodybuilders without trying. Could it be that all the potential female authors and readers are being distracted by the bagillion ab muscles on that werewolf in the twilight movies

PS. Since when did any of you own the internet? After looking back in the archives, it looks like there were a bunch of complaints about stories featuring children
  #15   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:08 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Before anyone posts in this thread, let me point out that, until someone commented on it today, the last post was from 2007. (See the post three posts above mine)

I think the issue about the male muscle content of the site is very well settled.

Please carry on, find a fantastic story or pic on the site, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options