The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Outgrowing Dad Part 5

Ryan?s Hard on was inching up towards his face, his body was trembling with rage, he was about to explode with muscle right there in his dad?s bathroom. He Turned and looked at his growing body in the mirror.

?Baby Dick, I?LL SHOW HIM A BABY DICK AHHH?

Ryan?s started flexing his mammoth penis making it grow heavier and thicker on his massive teen body. His pecs jutted out from his hairy chest, inflating out bigger then ever almost disabling him from seeing his own God like cock. He Felt his warm Cum shooting out of his huge piss slit, as his balls expanded with gallons of cum.

?YES! MORE, I WANNA SUCK MY OWN COCK!!?

Mounds of cum were shooting all over his gigantic legs growing wider apart, squeezing his baseball size cock. The sheer size would destroy any pussy, with one fuck. This time the feeling in his butt, was amazing as hair was coursing out of every part of his body. He looked in the mirror as he flexed his freaky 6?4 muscle body.

?Oh Yeah Look AT MY COCK, I have to GROW MORE! MAKE ME HUGE?

This time Ryan?s whole body started expanding, the power was rushing through his body, pumping his huge back as he hit pose after pose. He watched as he grew towards the ceiling, his own cock was inches away from hitting his manly chin. Biceps exploding with muscle already over 22 inches and growing.

?HAHA YESSSSS, MORE!, MORRREE?

He grabbed his monster cock and started jerking it violently

?haha I?ll Show Dad, I cant wait to see his face when I shove this thing right up his ass, I?ll fuckin grow so huge, I?ll be able to lift his puny car RIGHT OFF THE GROUND, OH SHIT I?m GONNA CUM!!!?

Ryan?s warm cum hit the ceiling, his butt was bucking his huge pony dick, as he drank his own man juice hitting his face. He stuck his cock in his mouth, cleaning up the rest of the cum, his tongue went in and out of giant piss slit looking him right in the face.

?Oh man I?m so fuckin huge now, I can suck my own huge cock?

He snickered as he whispered to himself touching every part of his body. He looked down at his bulging biceps, still ripe with veins running across it. His legs had so much muscle?s they pushed up against each other, he almost couldn?t walk he was getting so huge.

?..more?I Need MORE?

Ryan went across the hall to his room, grunting feeling his body. He loved rubbing his hairy pecs, his huge armpits could crush a head. He started getting hard again when he put on his baggiest clothes and headed out to the mall to buy so more clothes.

Ryan Got home later that night, buying over 400 dollars with of clothes.He walked through the door, he cock was dangling down his sweat pants. He kept imagining what it would be like to fuck someone with his huge cock. Ryan got the kitchen and dropped the bags of clothes.

His dad was standing in the kitchen taking 5 of those vitamin pills. Standing over 6?7 and probably over 400 pounds of muscle. His huge shaved body was standing there, exposed. His giant balls were hanging down his huge diamon cut legs. His body was perfection, every ounce of his body was defined with muscle.
Ryan?s viens popped out all over his body as he stood shocked

?no?NO That?s Impossible, How did he GET BIGGER!!? He though to himself

He Ran upstairs quickly so he wouldn?t explode right there in front of his dad. He quickly tore off his clothes, the power the running through his body. He grabbed his expanding dick and shoved it in his mouth.

"Oh Man I cant wait to fuck his huge muscle, ass My Own cock fucking my huge muscle dad. I want to see his face when i Cum penetrates him, I'll Break everybone in his body"

Ryan jerked his cock faster and faster, he shoved his whole fist up his ass, moaning in ecstacy.

"I'll GET BIGGER, THEN WHO's GOING TO HAVE A BABY DICK, HAHA YESSSS"

His cum exploded in his face as he passed out naked on his bed.

The next Morning Ryan wore his biggest clothes to school, he noticed when he got there everyone knew he was bigger then before.

Second period was Chemistry, and today they were working on labs in groups of 4. Derek, the puny football jock was in Ryan?s group. No One worked on the lab in Ryan?s group, they were all distracted with his huge body. He flexed his freaky biceps, every now and then lifting up his shirt exposing his rock hard abs.
Everyone watched as he totally got off on himself. His urge to grow was getting stronger with every passing minute. He would only think about his dad teasing him about his baby dick. How huge how was going to become.

He felt his pumping up, his skin getting tighter, he noticed Derek was sprouting a little hard on poking through his pants. Ryan wanted to grow for Derek, his body was aching for it, he was slowly being consumed its power. He felt his back starting to expand, his crotch was being pulled tighter from his shrinking underwear.

?NO?

Ryan shot up off his chair

?Hey Ryan you ok? Derek asked

?Uh Yeah I just have to use the bathroom?

Ryan headed towards the door on his way over he tripped on a chair. The whole class watched as his huge body fell down on a desk collapsing it under his huge weight.

The whole class busrt out laughing. This time Ryan could really feel his growth, He didnt like being humiliated. He Felt his briefs getting tighter, riding up his ass.

?NOOOOOOO!! AHHHH STOP LAUGHING?

He grabbed his shirt with both hands, Tearing it off with ease in front of the whole class. His Pecs exploded out, he was looking bigger then any bodybuilder. He flexed his whole body uncontrollably, veins busrting out from every part of his body, screaming growing bigger.

?YOU STUPID FUCKERS, I?LL DESTROY YOU?

He Pants BURST Open With Muscle, Ryan was exploding with power. His major hard was reeling out tearing through his briefs, exposing his thick crotch hair. He Picked up a desk and threw it across the room. His briefs were riding up his growing legs. Derek was jerking off in the corner watching Ryan grow right there in front of class. The teacher was screaming in terror. Ryan was horny thinking about his dad, he had to fuck someone. He Noticed derek totally getting off on him, he walked over with his huge 350 pound body, and started flexing in front of Derek.

?You LIKE THESE HUH? He flexed his growing 23 inch biceps. In his face, Derek could smell the sweat coming off of him.

?LOOK AT YOU DUDE, YOU WANT TO FUCK ME RIGHT HERE DONT YOU?

Derek just sat there with his tiny hard on, nodding.

Ryan Tore off Dereks pants

"WELL COME ON STICK THAT SMALL DICK UP MY ASS"
Derek Stuck his cock up ryans muscle ass, he could feel his dick being crushed by all his muscles. As Derek bucked faster, classmates started coming up to Ryan, and started feeling his manly body. They were consumed by his huge size, they had to touch him. They rubbed his furry ass, and licked his hard legs. People grabbed his pecks rubbing there hands down his washboard abs.

?HAHA YES WORSHIP ME?

Derek was licking his growing back, as he was fucking Ryan's giant ass. Classmates started sucking his giant balls, sucking his cock amost as big as his chest now. Some of the girls were licking his armpits, sucking all the man juice up.
Derek started bucking faster, the ecstasy was too great. He Cummed up Ryans ass, he could feel dereks warm cum dripping down his tree trunk legs.

He took his cum soaked cock and started licking it right there for everyone to see. It wasn?t good enough, though he wanted to fuck his dad. HE HAD TOO. He Pushed everyone out of the way Putting on his tattered briefs, running down the hall way almost full exposed. Ryan was starting to look freaky, he was becoming a huge teen muscle monster. The whole way home he was still growing, His ass still wet with Dereks Cum his power still consuming his body.

He broke down there door yelling

?Where is he!!!! I HAVE TO FUCK HIM? He Yelled through his house.

Ryan ran up to his dad?s bedroom and looked around. He noticed the vitamin pill bottle, lying on the night stand. He Went over to the bottle,and read the label.

?Muscle Booster, take one a day orally?

?OH THAT FUCKER, So That?s How he is getting so big"

He grabbed the pill bottle, and stumbled over something on the floor. It was his dads jockstrap. He slowly bent down, his ass ripping threw his briefs. He took it up to his face, and smelled it. It reeked of his Dads manly cock, he slowly started licking the old cum stained all over them.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (June 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:27 AM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Come on, make him grow more!!! He's too small
Keep writing, it's very good.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
yeah, and that baby dick's such a crying shame :P
~ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 05:06 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hey Dude!
Great chapter. The school scene is hot. Keep going and give Ryan push to grow huge and kick some butt!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options