The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Of Mice and Carter: Part 4

Thanks to those who have followed this story, and thank you for your replies. It really means a lot, especially from Rowan. I admire your writing very much.

[COLOR=silver]Seth realized his mouth was hanging open so as he turned to head into the hall bathroom he quickly closed it. First Troy, now Kirk? Did it happen the way it had with Carter? Did Kirk make the decision or did Troy make it for him, the way Carter had for Seth? He opened the door to the bathroom, thoughts swimming in his head. Suddenly, a shoulder was roughly thrown into his, and he fell back against the wall hard on the floor, his things spilling to the ground.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Whoops! Sorry, fag. Didn’t see you there.” Seth looked up and saw Bill Thompson standing over him, a stupid sneer on his red face. Bill was his freshman roommate and now a linebacker for the Cougars. He had been pretty porky when he was a freshman, but after several semesters in the gym, he had turned most of that flab into muscle. He still had a gut, mostly due to the mass amounts of alcohol he consumed and Seth wouldn’t doubt it if he used small doses of steroids.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A chuckle caused Seth to look over Bill’s shoulder where he noticed another linebacker, Harvey Donaldson, enjoying a good laugh from the scene. “I’d pick up your soap for you, but I’m not sure what you might do to me if I bend over. Wait, actually, if the noise we hear is correct, you’re the bottom, so I guess I’d be worrying for nothing.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Not wanting to provoke him any further, Seth tried to put his stuff back into his caddy. As he reached for his towel, however, Bill’s foot came stomping down on his hand. Seth bit back a scream and merely grunted. “A word of advice,” Bill lowered his voice. “Keep your disgusting business out of Carter’s room. If he found out what you were up to in there, well, I’m sure you wouldn’t be…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]But what he wouldn’t be Seth never found out as the door opened again and a new voice spoke out, one that sent a surge straight to Seth’s groin. “Get your fat foot off of him.” Immediately, Bill withdrew his foot at the sight of Carter Daws, his quarterback, captain, and Seth’s boyfriend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bill grinned stupidly at Carter and said, “S-s-sorry. Seth here slipped on the floor and it happened so fast I didn’t see him and stepped on his hand.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It wouldn’t surprise me. A lot of things seem to happen too fast for you. Maybe that’s why Ramon got past you on Saturday and almost sacked me.” Seth grinned at the tile, knowing that 'almost' meant Ramon had tried to tackle Carter, but met a brick wall instead that had thrown the ball long before, for a what turned out to be a touchdown.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, s-s-sorry about that, “Bill stammered again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well,” Carter continued, “don’t let it happen again…or this. Now, looks like you boys are done in here. Why don’t you get on your way.” And with that, Carter stepped over to pick Seth up and let Bill and Harvey pass out of the bathroom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seth’s hand was still throbbing as Carter held it up to look at it. “So, what was all of that about?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Us. Well, me, anyway. They think I’m bringing guys home to bang me in our room, saying if you’d be mighty pissed if you ever found out.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, we both know that’s not true. I’d be mighty pissed if you ever stopped.” Carter gave that infectious grin of his and Seth couldn’t help but smile. Seth bent to pick up the last of his belongings and he heard a click from behind him. Carter was by the door still grinning like a fool and Seth noticed that the door was now locked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So, I thought we might get cleaned up together before you get going.” Seth almost said no, because he had a lot of work to do in the lab, but after what had just happened, he wanted to feel Carter’s protective embrace once more, and his guts felt emptier than just breakfast would fill.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Carter strode over to the nearest shower stall, shucked his boxers, and got in, his prick already stiffening up as the steam from the shower started to rise. Seth undressed and began to step in, but before he could put his back foot into the stall, he was hoisted into the air by those twenty-eight inch guns and lowered down onto Carter’s sixteen inch shaft of glory. Pain quickly becoming a thing of the past, bliss began to fill Seth, and he shot his first load only a few strokes in as his own dick traveled along Carter’s cobblestone abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]After only a few more strokes, Seth could feel his butt making contact with Carter’s baseball-size balls. Seth began massaging Carter’s meaty pecs and quarter-sized nipples, causing Carter to moan. This continued for at least fifteen minutes, before Seth could finally feel the churning in Carter’s sac, and with one final thrust in which Seth sat once more fully impaled, Carter began to pump another massive load deep in Seth’s guts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Before he was completely spent, Carter hugged Seth to his chest, and then started ferociously attacking Seth’s mouth with his tongue. Five more minutes of making out, and Carter finally broke away and extracted Seth from his dick, leaving Seth empty once more. Carter grabbed the soap bottle and began lathering the soap all over Seth, caressing each muscle, pausing for a few minutes around both Seth’s sword and Carter’s sheath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]When Carter had finished, Seth turned around and proceeded to massage Carter in much the same way, except when he reached Carter’s massive sword, he found a new sheath, and managed to take seven inches into his throat before Carter flooded it with his sweet seed. Seth swallowed every drop, and then finished cleaning the rest of Carter’s hard and massive body. Next, Seth reached up and put a hand on Carter’s shoulder in an attempt to bring the behemoth down nearer his level. Carter took the hint and squatted down and Seth got up on his shoulders, grabbed the shampoo bottle, and as Carter stood back up, Seth began massaging Carter’s scalp while washing his hair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Finally finished with their shower, the duo dried off, and gathered their stuff. Carter opened the door and came face to face with Troy and Kirk, well, Kirk anyway, who as a basketball player was only an inch shorter than Carter at six-foot eight. Both of them looked bright-eyed and cheery, and after a “Hello” and “Good morning,” Seth and Carter made their way back to their dorm room. They had only gone a few steps, when they heard a familiar click from the door they had just left. Carter looked down at Seth in surprise who just winked up at him and said, “Yep.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]******[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Out of the dormitory at last, Seth hurried across the campus to the lab so he could continue the research on his formula. His grade and future depended on it, so he was keen to make sure that it was successful, and safe. As he was about to enter the building, he saw Professor Green exiting, who held up his hand to ask Seth to stop. “Were you heading into the lab, Seth?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yes, Professor. I was hoping to get some work done before my first class.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, I’m afraid the lab is being closed for cleaning right now. Some dangerous chemicals were spilled earlier and now there’s quite a mess. You’ll have to come back later this afternoon, I’m afraid.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seth frowned at this news, but resigned himself to making the best of things and so he headed down to the cafeteria to get a bit of breakfast before his first class. Seth quickly fixed a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk, and then chose a booth on which he could easily spread out his books and papers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Having been working non-stop for almost forty-five minutes, Seth suddenly remembered his cereal, and began to eat it. As he looked up, he noticed Bill heading his direction. Dreading what Seth could only imagine might be about to happen, Bill suddenly changed direction, quickly whispered something to a nearby girl rather awkwardly, then turned around and headed back toward the table at which he’d been sitting. Wondering about the sudden change of heart, Seth’s cock leapt in his pants as a more than familiar pair of tight jean-covered glutes passed in front of his face. Carter’s timely appearance had spared him once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seth continued to eat his cereal as he watched his boyfriend make his way over to the table of football players. Seth was sure that there wasn’t any more room at the table, but when Carter returned, ten minutes later with two trays of food, ample space had been cleared for the adored quarterback.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Finished with his meal, Seth quickly rid himself of his used dishes. On his way back to his booth, he noticed Troy and Kirk coming in the front, and ten minutes later, the two had joined him on the other side of his booth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hope you don’t mind us intruding,” Troy began, “but I thought you’d like to know that…” Seth held up a hand to stop him. “I think I already know.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kirk looked astonished. “Was it that obvious?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, I’m not sure what gave it away more; the fact that you’re both positively beaming, the locking of the bathroom door this morning, or the words I heard this morning when I passed by your room that tells me Kirk really enjoys a certain pipe organ, and I’m obviously not talking about music.” Kirk blushed and Troy merely grinned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]In a lower voice Troy whispered, “I didn’t expect the effect to be this profound, but I don’t think I’ve been completely soft in over three days. I’m sure the lower dosage helped tremendously, as I’ve been able to control myself pretty well. I can’t even imagine what I might have done after a week of full doses.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seth chuckled, then added, “I can.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So, Troy tells me that you and Carter are an item?” Seth nodded. “Well, I knew someone in your room was having a great time every night, but I never imagined Carter.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, doesn’t seem the type, huh?” Kirk nodded. “Well, to be completely honest with you, he wasn’t, not until a few weeks ago. I guess Troy’s explained about his sudden growth spurt?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Only a bit,” Kirk answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“The formula in its current stage encourages muscle growth and height and weight gain. It also increases an individual’s sex drive, size of their penis, and their interest in the same sex. Really, I think it relates back to the increased sex drive and their need. They’ll do anyone to get off. As I found out, I was Carter’s anyone, and neither of us have wanted to stop since.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kirk nodded, taking in every word. “In my case,” Troy added, “I was already into other guys, so Seth helped me to get the body that would allow me to play on the team, which almost didn’t happen because I’ve been so damned horny all the time. It’s a wonder Carter can focus on the game at all!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So, I am curious.” The pair turned to regard Seth. “How’d you come to test the waters, Kirk?” Again, Kirk blushed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well,” Troy began, “it was an accident. See, Kirk was out on a date, and I was back at the room studying a play that Carter had given me. Like I’ve said, I’m horny just about all the time now, and so not expecting Kirk home anytime soon, I needed some relief. I started jacking, and was really into it, almost about to cum, when suddenly I heard someone at the door. I couldn’t stop and pull off, and Kirk came in and just as he shut the door, I covered him.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I was speechless to say the least. I’ve always been into girls, but at that moment, seeing Troy’s beautiful body and thick cock was more than I could handle. I was a little disgusted to be covered in his cum, but I was curious and horny at the same time.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I was afraid Kirk was gonna kick my ass. I mean, I’m pretty big now, but Kirk’s still about a foot taller than me, and he’s not a stick like most of the ball players. Kirk walked over and kissed me. I tasted my own jizz and I couldn’t get enough, so I began cleaning it off. After that, it was a night of wild rides.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Looks like you could use one yourself right now,” Kirk said, then laughed at the embarrassed expression on Seth’s face. Seth had followed Kirk’s gaze to the tent in his own pants, and quickly adjusted himself to become less noticeable. “Can’t say as I blame you though. Carter’s one hell of a man.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seth looked over at his boyfriend, but noticing the clock on the wall, nearly jumped out of his seat when he realized he only had five minutes to get across campus to his class. “Sorry, guys gotta run. I’m probably gonna be late as it is!” He shoved his books in his bag and tore out of the cafeteria, leaving the new couple to finish their breakfast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]******[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Time had never moved slower that day. It was as though the more he wanted to work on his formula, the slower the hands of his watch moved. Finally at four o’clock, Seth was free to make it to the lab. As he entered the lab, he again saw Professor Green, who appeared to be packing up for the afternoon. “Finally made it back I see. I have to leave early today, so just make sure you lock up like usual when you’re finished, Seth.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sure thing, Professor. I really think I almost have this thing refined.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Very good to hear. You know, if this works as you hope it will, you’re going to have a very promising career ahead of you.” Professor Green paused, then added, “Actually, even if this doesn’t work the way you expect, I still think you’ll have a very promising career ahead of you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Seth swelled with pride. “Thank you, sir.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well good night, then. And good luck.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Goodnight,” Seth called as the door closed. Hour after hour passed as Seth made changes to his calculations and ideas, mixing chemicals and substances. Finally, he had five vials of his formula ready to be tested. As he had the day of his first breakthrough, Seth sighed inwardly knowing once again, more mice would have to be used as a first round of testing. Before Seth could turn his attention to the mice, however, the door to the lab slammed shut. Seth whirled around and saw Bill Thompson walking toward him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You know, I should have realized that Daws and Billings had some help with their recent size additions. A biology major. Apparently a damn good one, too. I always knew you were smart. I didn’t realize you were so foolish, though.” Again, Bill and that nasty sneer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Bill. This isn’t any sort of miracle formula.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Shut up!” Bill roared. “Don’t play stupid. I’ve seen enough in the media to realize someone soon is gonna come up with something to unlock the secret to unleashing muscle mass. Again, I never thought it’d be someone this close.” Seth moved closer to the vials, but before he could even react, Bill punched him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him, and Seth fell back onto the hard floor, where he blacked out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Some time later, Seth came to, and groggily looked around. There stood Bill in the same place where he had punched him. Bill had taken off his shirt and now was only wearing his running shorts. Seth began to stand up, using the countertop for support. All five vials had been emptied, and now seemed to be in syringes lying on the table. Bill looked over at him and smirked. “We’ll see who’s the biggest on the team now.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No, Bill! You don’t know what you’re doing. Please stop!” Seth was still hurting too much to do anything, and even if he hadn’t just been knocked out, he was no match for the linebacker as had just been exhibited.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Bill just kept grinning as he raised the syringe and stuck himself in the arm, injecting the full contents. Inwardly, Seth wanted to scream, wanted to stop Bill, wanted to save him from this, but deep inside, his curious nature wanted to see what would happen. Bill tossed the used syringe and tossed it onto the table and wasted no time picking up another one. “No! Please! Really! You mustn’t do this, you don’t understand!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t understand!? I understand all too well, twerp.” The second syringe had been emptied into his arm, and the third was about to follow suit. Seth made a desperate move toward him, but started to fade again, and so had to stop himself. Bill laughed, and soon the fourth and fifth syringes had been emptied as well. “Now, to witness a miracle.”[/COLOR]

Last edited by nvb2; December 20th, 2008 at 07:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh my fuck...

oh heck yes please
in other words, that was a hot ending--and i certainly hope to see where the next chapter is going to go from there
so please--more more more!
^.^
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:38 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Nice to see all the boys getting along. Well, except for Bill! Five vials? In a lab that just had a chemical spill?!

Really looking forward to what happens next.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #4   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:04 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
hot stuff man! cant wait for the next chapter and see some massive growth!!!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options