The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Testing the Machine (HARDCORE)

So A lot of you wanted to read the hardcore version, but never sent me your e-mail's. So Here it is

Testing The Machine
(HARDCORE)

"Dude Matt Are you Sure You Wanna Do This, Your Only 16"

"Well Logan We have to try it Out sometime, and besides your to scared to try it"

My Little bro was Always the one who wanted to try out new things.. Dangerous things for that matter

"Yeah But What If It Kills You"

"Dude It Wont, It'll Just make me A little Big Thats All"

Matt Was Hooking up the Machine to Himself, standing there in Just His Jeans.

"Ok I'm Ready Dude"

Turn It ON Medium

The Machine started Making A Loud Buzzing Noise, Matt Started turning red in The Face

"Hey this actually Feel pretty gooOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AWWWWWW"

Matt WAs Screaming In Terror

"NOO STOP THE MACHINE AHHH, FUCK AWWWW"

His Neck Started TO Get Bigger, HIs Bulge Was Starting To Get Huge, I Could See His Zipper, Starting to Break Apart.

"Oh Shit The Machine" Logan Ran Towards the Switch When He heard A deep laughter, getting louder and louder..

"YES, HAHA, YES!! LOOK AT ME BRO I"M GETTIN HUGE!!!!"

Logan Read The Computer Screen, His Brother Had Already Gained 20 Pounds Of Muscle

"Holy Shit LITTLE Bro Your Already 170 Pounds"

"OH MAN IF ONLY YOU COULD FEEL THIS POWER!!

His Pecs Started To Get Huge, Inflating Bigger and Bigger, His Insane Laugh Filled The Garage. Holding His Arms In The Air he watched as his Huge Biceps get bigger, His Sweaty Black Armpit Hair Starting to Sprout up everywhere. Feeling Them getting grunting louder

"AWW YEAH PUMP ME, HOW BIG AM I!!"

"Oh FUCK Little Bro Your 210 Pounds!"

"LITTLE!!! YOU CALL THIS FUCKIN LITTLE GRRR"

Matt Started Flexing His Lower Body, His Jeans Were Expanding Wider Until they couldn't contain His Fuckin Ox Legs. Logan Could start to hear the tearing sound, his Jeans Couldn't Handle anymore Muscle!

"YES, JUST A LITTLE MORE!!!"

His Zipper Blew Open, Jeans Falling to The floor revealing his Huge Legs, Revealing his What Used TO BE Boxer Briefs Now Looked Like a Fuckin Speedo, His Balls were pushing his Briefs, down revealing his Jet Black Crotch Hair.

"AW DUDE LOOK AT MY COCK, ITs HUGE, AND ALL THIS HAIR GRR YEAH"

He Started To Watch His Own Little Brother, become The Biggest Man He Had Ever Seen!! He gazed down at his Huge White Legs, Inch By Inch they started to fill the gap between them, ALmost Crushing His Huge Melon Size Balls, Gaining Pound after Pound. Logan Read The Screen, and almost Screamed

"DUDE YOUR AT 290 POUNDS, You Want Me Turn The Machine Off?"

"NOOO!! Just A Little More Bro Then You Can Get On"

Matt Lied right to his Logans Face, He wanted to get Huge, Nothing was going to stop this 16 Year Old Muscle Freak!

"AW FUCK, TURN IT UP MORE BRO, I NEED MORE POWER!!"

"But Bro Your already over 300 Pounds!!"

"DO IT YOU FAGGOT!!!!!"

Logan Turned the Power Up to 60%

"HAHAh YES, BIGGER!!!!"

Matt Was Mad With Power, His Biceps were Over 24 Inches Now, His Pecs Almost the Size of Bowling Balls, The Jet Black Hair Was Growing out everwhere on his Body.

"AHH SHIT MY COCK"

Logan Looked down at Matts Cock, It was getting Harder, It wanted out of its cage, Bigger and Thicker. There Was Finally No More Room For His Legs TO GROW But Out, they were Pushing Against Each Other Making His Feet Spread Out Farther Apart.

"LOOKS LIKE I"M THE MAN NOW HAHA"

His Flexed his Penis as it RIPPED HIs BRiefs Off, His Huge COck Growing Towards His Face.

"HOLY SHIT BRO YOUR GETTING TO BIG" Logan Reached For The Switch

"NOOOOOO, I WANT TO GET BIGGER"

"Matt Your Drunk With Power , Lets Just Stop The Machine and Then I?ll give it a Try?

"WHAT SO YOU CAN BE AS BIG ME, YOU"LL NEVER BE BIGGER THEN ME"

MAtt Punched His Brother Away From The Switch, with his Massive Arm

"I HAVE TO GET BIGGER!!"

He Switched The Switch Onto Full Power And Broke off The Handle to the power.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA YESSSSSS THE ULTIMATE POWWER"

His Voice Lowered , packing On Muscle Faster then Ever

His Biceps Were Over 29 Inches of Power of Solid Muscle

"BIGGER, MORRRE HAHA MORREEE"

Matt was Packing On To Much Muscle, Weighing In At Over 500 Pounds Now, His Body Couldn't Pack on Anymore, He STARTED GROWING TALLER, Probably Now Over 7ft

"AWW YES, ARR I'm SO HORNY"

Logan Almost Screamed When Matt Went TO Grab Him

He Shoved His Huge 18 Inch Pric Up His Big Brothers Ass

"OW MATT Ur HUrtinG Me Stop Uhh"

"Oh Is My Cock Hurting you big bro... WELL TO BAD, CAUSE ITS GOING TO GET BIGGER GGRRRRR?

"AW FUCK YEAH, MORE, MORE!!"

Matts Chest Was Over 150 inches OF RAw Power, HIs Biceps Were 40 Inches of Sweaty Rippling Muscles, He Could Feel His Own Back probably Wider Then A Car now, HAir Started Covering His Gigantic TEEn Body!!

Logan, Stopped screaming as Matts Cock Slowly began Breaking EVery Bone In Logans Body.

"HAHA YES OVER 1000 POUNDS OF FUCKIN MUSCLE!!

"BIGGER!!"

Matts Head Hit the Roof of The Garage, He Fell Down Laughing, His brother Glued TO His COck. He Must Have been over 10 Feets Now. His Huge Furry Pecs were pushing up Against His own Chin, His Head Feeling Like It was Going to Pop Off From All The Muscle

Matt Could See Logan?s Body Was Starting to Expand by His Cock Getting Thicker And Bigger inside of Him..

"AW FUCK, MY COCK IS GOING TO FUCKIN BLOW U UP, BIG BRO"

HiS Dad Opened the Door TO The Garage, He started screaming when he saw His YOUNGEST son a freak. His Dad Just stood there in terror as He watched Matts Huge Cock Tear Through His Big Brothers Chest, Inching Its Way Out

"AHAHA DID YOU SEE THAT DAD, I JUST KILLED LOGAN WITH MY HUGE COCK!!"

"MATT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!??" His Dad Was In Complete Shock
?SON you need To STOP?

"WHATS THAT Dad Youu Wanna Go Up My HAIRY MUSCLE ASS"

MAtt Grabbed His Own Dad With His Bare Hands, His Bicep Almost flexing Out oh His Skin. Stuffing His Dad Head First and Up His Ass, While he Was Screaming For Mery

"AW YEAH SO HUGE, YOU LIKE MY ASS DAD, YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF IT DON?T YOU"

His Legs Finally Hit The Sides of The Wall, Still Expanding in Every Direction.

2900 POUNDS

?AND NOW TO SHOW EVERYONE WHO?S BOSS GRRRRRR?

Matt Started Flexing His Whole Body, He Could Feel His Dad Being Crushed Between His Muscle Ass, Every bone in his SHIT Body not even standing a Chance.

?OOPS DID I JUST CRUSH YOU DAD HAHAHA?

The Walls Started Collapsing Around Him, Releasing Him Into The World He started Stadning up Pushing through the Roof Of the House.

?Uhhh YEAH?

3100?3500?4000

?YEESSSSSSSS!!?

The Machine Finally Blew Up, From The Power Overload..

Matt stood There Breathing Heavily, Blood Dripping All The Way down His Hairy Truck Size Legs, onto the rubble beneath Him.

?NOO BIGGER, I WANT TO BE BIGGER?

He Grabbed the cords from the machine, and hooked them up to the power lines.

?OHHHH FUCK YEAH?

His Legs started growing faster, his Penis was inching out, growing thicker then any humen. His pecs were immense growing bigger then tires, pushing up on his head. He could feel his body being consumed with power. He lifted his dad?s Mercedes with ease off the ground, his huge biceps still inflating. Rubbing his pecs, moaning.

5000?.6700?.8000

?AW MORE COME ON MORE HAHAHA?

He Looked At The City Around Him, He Still Wanted to Grow, He Wanted to Shove a Building Up His Ass. Cruise Ships Would Be Like Toys TO HIM, He Wanted to Step On People For Fun

He Started Jerking His Mammoth Cock Thinking About the Possibilities, HE Squatted DOWN Gazing Up At his 100 Inches plus Biceps, his shoved his COCK In His Mouth, Rubbing His 20 Pack ABS, Bucking his Whole body Up and Down. He Stuffed his Hand In His Muscle Ass feeling His Raw Power

9000?10500?14,000

?Haha I?ll Be UNSTOPPABLE!!!!?

He Shoved his whole fist up his ass as Cum Shot Out VIOLENTLY Destroying The Rest Of His Tiny House, The Neighbors Screaming and Running Away From The Giant Teen

The Power finally stopped surging through his body as the transistor blew up. He stood there looking at huge he was.

?And Now To Have Some Real Fun?

Matt Grinned as He started Walking Towards the City a Full 20 Feet High

Last edited by musclegod300; August 12th, 2007 at 08:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 08:22 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Hmm...pretty gruesome. And Matt got really, really big...like giant sized. This is more of a macro story than a muscle story...

Oh, btw....I LOVED it...hahaha
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Its good, but I'm not a huge fan of height growth, but I do really enjoy the muscle and strength growth and those really overpowered the height growth, so its okay. Yeah, it was real cool though.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2007, 01:40 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
I am a true fan of musclegod300's writing now...
He's DAMN good...(even if I still never understood the capitalization...well, doesn't matter anyway, the story is HOT...)

Bigger!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options