The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Outgrowing Dad Part 6

Outgrowing Dad Part 6
"The Final Round"

Ryan’s Dad turned him around with one grab, watching ryan sniff his Jock Strap. His Dad’s eyes were filled with rage.

“AWWW I KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING QUEER”

His dad started flexing his whole body, veins popping out on his forehead, face turning bright red, his dad was pissed.

“SO YOU WANNA SEE YOUR DADS MUSCLES YOU FAG, I”LL SHOW YOU MUSCLE GRRR”

His Whole body was shaking over Ryan, his blue business shirt was starting to inflate as sweat was pouring from his body. His back was expanding with muscles in every direction, you could hear the fabrics rip open the back of his business shirt. Dad was screaming like an animal as his bulge got bigger. HIs shirt finally fell to the floor. Reveling his massive chest, his dad grunted louder. His once shaved arm pits were growing with hair, veins bulging to his biceps filling them up like balloons. They had to have been 30 inches now at least. Ryan looked up at his Dad’s rock hard abs, wanting to lick them as warm sweat poured down every inch of his body. His dad started looking obscene, his anger was still filling him up with muscle.

“YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, I”LL DESTROY YOU”

His Legs started stretching his pants to the limits, they were starting to look like spandex. One flex of his giant muscle legs and they would explode. Ryan tried running away, but his dad stepped on his chest crushing him under his weight. He watched as His Dad’s Huge muscle ass, split open the pants his penis reeling out to Ryan’s face. His dad was laughing consumed with his growth, he started flexing, trying to get bigger but he couldn’t. His dad grunted as he flexed, his huge cock on Ryan’s Body.

“The Pills most have worn off” Ryan thought.

His dad must have been 7ft tall and way over 500 pounds. He quickly tackled Ryan, making him sniff his armpits. Ryan struggled to move his dad, he could feel his body starting to expand right there, this was it he was going to destroy his dad, his desire to get big was unstoppable, he wanted to lift cars, and fuck buildings. He was going to have it all and it was going to happen right here.

“OH YEAH YOU LIKE MY NAKED BODY ON YOU DON’T YOU!! TELL ME YOU’RE A FAG”

Ryan laid on his stomach his dad pulling his arms, almost breaking them from his socket. His dad’s dick was touching Ryan’s hard muscle butt. He started grunting getting bigger, anger fueled his growth. His saw his muscle butt growing right there before his eyes.
Ryan started lifting his Dad off of him,, with one sudden movement rolled his dad off and pinned him there on the ground.

“NO, ITS NOT POSSIBLE” His dad looked in fear, as his sons cock grew towards his face.

Ryan flexed his biceps in his dads face still growing bigger.

“YOU STILL THINK I’m TO LITTLE HUH”

His dad tried struggling to lift Ryan off of him, Ryan has a huge grin on his face. He pulled the bottle out and opened the cap.

“I”LL SHOW YOU LITTLE”

“NOOOO RYAN DON’T”

"FUCK YOU, YOU'LL NEVER PICK ON ME AGAIN"

Ryan swallowed all the pills in the bottle, The sensation was to much. Ryan got up off his dad his whole body itching with power, he could felt like a god.

“HAHAHA YESSSS!!!! YESSS”

Ryan’s body started inching up towards the ceiling, his chest started expanding with muscle, his pubic hair was squirming out like crazy. His legs having no more room to grow, started expanding outward. His biceps inflated to 32 inches, he licked them slowly. He looked over at his dad, his huge 22 inch penis started to get rock hard. He ran over to his dad before he could even flinch. He started doing push ups, over his dad. His massive hairy pecs, hitting his dad face.

“LICK THEM, LICK MY MUSCLE”

“AWW LOOK AT ME NOW, YOU FUCKER, I"LL GET SO BIG, I'LL DESTROY THIS HOUSE”

He Stuck his dick down his dad’s throat ll the way down, making him take it all the way to his crotch hair.

“AWW FUCK SO HUGE, BIGGER I WANT MORE”

He flexed all his muscles, he was the biggest man to ever live, and he wasn’t done yet.

“AWW DAD UR SO SMALL, HAHA. NOW LICK MY ASS”

He Slammed his ass right on his dads face, making him lick every inch of it. Ryan Sucked his cock, slipping it up his mouth to the back of his throat.

“FURTHER YOU FUCKER, STICK YOUR TOUNGE UP MY ASS”

His dad started licking every part of his mainly insides, his dad was almost crying.

“WHAT ARE YOU CRYING YOU BITCH...Aw Yeah MORE, BIGGER MAKE ME BIGGER”

Ryan was 8ft tall now, and getting insanely huge, his proportions were inhuman. Muscle covering every part of his body.
He flipped his dad over and started fucking his dad’s smooth ass, with his giant cock, pre cum splurging out of his ass.

“OH YEAH NOT SUCH A BABY DICK ANYMORE”

His dad screamed in pain, as his baseball cock went up his dad’s ass. He licked his dad’s smooth back, as he bucked him like crazy. The house started creaking under Ryan’s immense weight.

"Ryan please stop your crushing me" his dad whimpered on the ground, crying in pain.

"HAHAHA AWW I"M BECOMING HUGE"

“HAHA YES LOOK AT ME DAD, I’m A GOD”

He bucked faster as his dick reeled out in his dad’s ass, there was cum spilling out from his man power. Ryan’s huge balls dangled growing to the size of basketballs. He started pushing down on his dads back , feeling his ribs starting to break under Ryan’s weight He must have weighed over 1500 pounds now. Ryan’s hairy chest pressed up against his dad’s back, he was in total power. He was going to show his dad who the real man of the house is.

“OH YEAH DAD, WHO’S LITTLE AHHHHHH NOW”

Ryan’s hairy butt bucked faster as He cummed up his dad’s ass, filling up his insides. His dad laid there crying with his huge hard to. Ryan made him lick all his cum up off the floor. Ryan sat there licking every part of his body, worshipping himself.
He started flexing harder his biceps growing to extreme proportions. The Floor started collapsing right on top of the gym. One of the dumbbells went up Ryan’s Ass.

“AW FUCK YES”

He grabbed his dad by the neck, his huge teen body crushing his dad. He leaned in and whispered in his dads ears.

“Looks like I’ve outgrown you, Now TELL ME I"M BIGGER”

"your bigger, please stop son"

"I DONT THINK SO OLD MAN, ITS TIME FOR ROUND TWO

He shoved the cock up his dad’s ass again. It was going to be one long night

Last edited by musclegod300; August 13th, 2007 at 01:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), cowboybear (May 31st, 2013), dickasauras (June 12th, 2013), Freaker!! (June 2nd, 2013), jcb60970 (May 30th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (May 29th, 2013), xboy (May 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Nice Job, finally, the son has outgrown the father, and shown who is truly the master of the house, I liked the build up and the delivery. The dad deserved every single thing he got, as did the son for taking that kind of abuse.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
eh...much as i surprised myself in liking this story, the actual final growth scene felt rather anticlimatic 0.o
it was mostly - 'he grew to insane proportions--bigger and bigger!' without any idea how big or what kind of proportions; and worst of all, there's little sense of how much Ryan utterly enjoyed--revelled, even--in this, what should be his most monumental and awesome growth.
And one of the things, in particular, I really liked was seeing how much just Ryan's enjoyment, rage, lust, power-tripping FED his growth; I'd expected that in taking all the pills, his "regular" growth, and finally overpowering his dad would have combined and driven him so savagely rabid--in his enjoyment, rage, lust, powertripping--for 'more' that his growth would have been more...insane?
Jesus--listen to me; this totally isn't the usual sort of comment I leave, nor the usual sort of story I read; nevertheless, I felt I ought to say something at least. Anyway, otherwise a great story,
~Ille

Things happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to sexiscriptor For This Useful Post:
muscular (May 30th, 2013)
  #4   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:39 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Yup would have to agree, I guess you got bored of the story line and wanted to finsih it off as quickly as possible, or at least thats the impression i was left with.

But damn 1500 lbs :P
  #5   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Never Big Enough

Sorry

Yeah I Did Lose interest in the story.. My Bad

My Next story will be Awesome!!
  #6   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Never Big Enough

Ok..

I edited some of the story, So Now you know how big he is, and I added some more abuse towards his dad
  #7   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 05:04 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hey Dude!
Thanks for taking the time to write another chapter for us. I know how time consuming and hard it is to keep our stories going. This was a hot finale to a great story. You have an awesome writing ability and it's demonstrated with each and every one of your hot stories. Keep 'em coming bro and keep us cum'in !
  #8   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:56 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road

LOVE IT

MORE MORE

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text