The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:23 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Still "Untitled" Story

- Apologies-

To the reader I must apologize for my lack of posting. Just because one wants to write a memoir does not mean the time is available to dictate one’s memories onto paper or in this case a web site. But I do feel very responsible for my lack of communication with you. Cliff hangers are never good when the lack of time to finish one’s tale gets pushed to the bottom of things to do and the reader suffers. I do hope the following will make up for my thoughtlessness.

So I shall continue…….

-1- High School Tales II

That’s when I felt the first tremor. It rocketed through my brain into my body so quickly I was locked into place with my pants down, my cock hard, my ass still burning and my face locked in a fit of pleasure. The only think I could move were my fingers and I was slowly losing my grip on the wall, slowly falling backwards. My nails were always manicured so trying to grip anything with my fingers was useless. My mind kept reeling on the thoughts that I was experiencing a possible stroke or heart attack. Panic welled up instantly along with a slight case of claustrophobia, nausea and vertigo.

Although I could not change my expression, inside I was screaming for help as the feeling of falling unknowing what I was going to hit or when I was going to hit it was forthcoming in an undesired speed. My back hit the stall door and swung open and my fall continued. When I slammed into the ground I was able to grunt. I was expecting a dirty, possibly wet, tiled floor of a typical High School bathroom, but instead was met by hot, dry sand.

The sand that my body kicked up swirled with the wind of wherever I was and some settled in my eyes. Being unable to move and react to this made me want to scream because the sand instantly irritated my eyes. The “sun” was in my eyes but slowly that changed when a figure appeared.

No. That isn’t right. When one says “a figure appeared” you instantly think of a normal man/woman’s body. This was not the case. This being was big. Think larger than huge but not so huge that it would be unbelievable. I could tell it was a “man” of some sort. With the sand stinging my eyes it was difficult to focus or to retreat in complete and utter fear.

The closer he got to me, the cooler I felt because of his blocking the sun. Just when he was coming into focus……..

“Brandon!”

……..a 2nd “figure” came into view…no….that’s not right…I think it might be a man………

The voice echoed in my ears but I could not see anything. My eyes were closed. When I opened them I was looking up at those cheesy florescent lights that so many offices use except they were cycling into different colors. I kept flipping back and forth from the desert to the room. My head was throbbing, my ass was throbbing and to top that off my clothes were constricting, I felt like my body was burning up and my eyes felt irritated.

……I felt a hand touching my face..it was dry and strong…I think it said my name……..

I then focused on the face of the woman saying my name. Looking at her was strange. I didn’t see her face. I saw blood vessels and muscle. There were strange things happening beneath the layer of skin she should have on her face.

“Brandon, you have to stay awake. You need to talk to me. Brandon, can you hear me?”

Her voice sounded strange. I heard myself breathing hard.

"It is time"

"Brandon........Adam get me that wet cloth please"

I felt I was moving and I was back in the desert being pulled up on to a table of sort being tied down. The heat was stinging my skin. Penetrating my clothes.

Back into the building the nurse was telling the student that helped me into her office to call 911. “He’s burning up, quickly!”

Back where the other part of me was being roughed up, my sleeves being ripped off. Two towering men that looked more like walking eclipses filled my vision each holding……..

“He’s convulsing…..hold him while I put this……..”

….something glowing red. You could see the heat refracting the image around them…where they……….

“mouth…Adam, go wait outside for the ambulance and show them…….”

…..some sort of branding iron?

“….all red likes he’s been in the sun too long! How do I know I can’t get him to stay conscious……”

One behemoth nodded to the other….I was in such a daze.

“…….please stand back...gurney..…wow he’s emitting a lot of heat…….”

It took a second for me to feel the burning on both my arms. When my brain finally knew something was not right……..

I sat up in the room screaming my sleeves catching fire. I kept screaming, everyone around me was frozen not able to move, or where they moving slow motion like, the nurses eyes were bulging with a look of horror……..I saw a glimpse of myself..where’d I get those pecs…………………………………….

When I woke up I was in the hospital. There was a very annoying stinging coming from both of my arms. My mother was there sleeping holding onto my left hand and my father passed out near the window to my right. I felt hot and sweaty. I shook my head which made the rest of my body move which in turn woke me up to the fact that my skin was in so much pain, I cried out a little.

My mother jumped up from the seat, “Oh my God! Brandon!” She touched my face and ran out of the alerting the nurse. I set my head back on the pillow. Quickly noting that my ears where touching something that I didn’t have to much of before. My Traps.

Last edited by Jace; August 13th, 2007 at 11:28 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
whoa....

trippy man :P
but hot--and intriguing! I do hope to see more soon man; i really wanna see what happens next
~Ille

EDIT: I do believe the verb is "convulsing"... :-X

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:29 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
EDIT: I do believe the verb is "convulsing"... :-X

Whoops! Thanks. It's fixed.