The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Little Bro Grows Part 1

Little Bro Grows Part 1
"The Muscle Mags"

"Drew arn't you done working out yet?"

Kyle sat there watching his little brother push up the weights, over and over on the bench press, sweat pooring off his pits.

"Hold on Bro just a couple more"

He watched Drew push up the weights faster. This was there first time working out together, and Kyle was pretty impressed. His little 16 year old bro was already benching 120 pounds. Drew said he wanted to get big for the Basketball season and it looked like he wasn't joking around. Kyle watched as Drew's pecs bounced out of his white shirt, his short blond hair was soaked in his sweat. Kyle gazed down and saw the outline of his bro's dick through his red shorts, he quickly looked up, trying to look cool.

Drew set the weights down and walked up toward the mirror, flexing his small biceps with dignity.

"Oh man I feel pumped" Drew grinned still pumping his biceps

"Yeah keep dreaming little guy, Look at these babies"

Kyle flexed his 17 inch biceps proudly in front of his bro, Drew slowly put down his little 13 inch biceps and walked towards the locker room.

The brothers quickly showered up and left for home. Right when they got home Kyle headed up stairs and started packing for his senior trip. All the football jocks decided to go down to malibu for part of the winter break to have some fun. Drew sat on his bad watching his brother pack. They both had to share a room, because the dad was taking up one of the rooms for his office.

"So are you excited?" Drew asked

"Yeah!! I'm So pumped, its going to be so much fun. What are you going to do bro?"

"Uhh Probably just lift some weights, I'm trying to get big" Drew grinned flexing his pecs

"Yeah ok what ever little bro. Anyway i'm staying the night at Logans house tonight so his parents can just drive us to the airport. I'll see you in a week"

Drew headed down stairs, his mom and dad were sitting on the counch watching tv.

"Hey Sport how was your workout?" His dad asked

"It was good, I think i'm going to go later tonight though. Kyle wanted to leave before I did" Drew

"Damn your getting big, how tall are you now...5"11?"

"No Dad! I'm 6"0"

"Wow your older brother better watch out, you might get taller then him"

"Hey dad Can I use the car"

"uh Yeah sure son, just be carful"

Drew got in the car and decided to drive to the store before hitting gym, wanting to by some protein powder. On his way to the register, he saw the muscle magazines. All the guys looked so huge and big, he loved the way they looked. There huge pecs and legs, totally dominating the girl next to them. He grabbed all 3 of them, paid, and left.

When he got to the gym, he took the protein powder first and started hitting the weights. He loved the way he felt when he worked out, every muscle flexing in his body. Sweat pooring down every crack, and touching every hair of his body. He wanted to grow big, everytime Drew was tired he looked at the guys in the magazines and pumped harder.

"I have to get bigger, I want to be like those guys in the magazines..No bigger then that haha i'll be able to crush them i'll get so big"

His body started shaking, and he stopped pumping the weights.

He got up and went to the scale. He watched as the dial spun around, and stopped at 166 pounds.

"Grr To skinny"

Drew drove home 11 PM at night, his dick tenting up his red shorts craving to be jerked. When he got home he ran upstairs and closed the door to his room. He took off his clothes, and flexed slowly in the mirror. His hard on pressing against his abs. He grabbed the muscle mags-cum and looked at how huge the guys were, he was starting to leak pre-cum. He had never been turned on by a guy before, but something about there hard rock bodies was so hot. He laid down in his bed and started jerking his cock, turning the pages to the magazines.

"Aw man can you imagine being that fucking huge, I would be able to fuck every girl in the school.."

Drew started stroking his cock faster, cum slowly running down his long shaft. He ran his hands down his abs to his developing trail of blond hair

"I have to get that huge, haha oh man I would be bigger then Kyle, I'll be so enormous compared to him, All his girlfriends would come over and wanna fuck me when they see my body"

His teen muscle butt started bucking faster on the bed, he grabbed his balls and rubbed his hand over them, playing with his developing pubic hair. His hands started reaching towards his ass

"Aw yeah Big bulging biceps, huge enormous pecs covered with manly hair and a Huge donkey dick Awww FUCKKKk"

Drew stroked his thick cock while it pumped his man juice into is moaning mouth. He licked the warm cum around in his mouth, it still squirting onto his chest. He slowly rubbed it into his body. Drew drifted off into his sleep, the muscle mag lying on his dick, wanting needing to grow bigger.

The next week Kyle came back from malibu, ready for school the next day. He quickly ran upstairs and opened the door to his room....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 04:47 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Hello Musclegod,

You're off to a good start, the story sounds interesting. I am looking forward to the next chapter.[/COLOR]
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 05:54 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I love big-little-bro stories. I just hope the "little" bro doesn't turn into a "big" BULLY!
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 08:47 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Great start! More please and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:28 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Yesssss As I told you on chat, it IS good
I hope we'll get even more measurements in next chapter

Please keep on, the main idea ('little bro getting bigger') might not be 'very' original, but it remains very hot and it always works for me
  #6   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:43 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
More! More! More!

I'm getting greedy now.

--JSmith

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline