The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 01:48 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 1

Well, I finally finished another story. I hope you enjoy it.

The Bully and the Freak - Part 1

By John D.

Mike was the only child in a middle class family. He was always spoiled by his parents as he grew up and he got everything he wanted. He was almost 16 years old and he couldn?t wait to get his new car. He was always a big kid, bigger and stronger than the other boys in his class who grew to fear him because Mike was a bully. When he was little he got a charge out of being able to beat up other kids in school and in his neighborhood and make them do what he wanted. One time in fifth grade, a kid turned him in to the Vice-Principal after Mike had smashed him in the gut for not doing what Mike had ordered. Mike claimed the other kid started the fight and his parents always backed him up. They never dreamed their dear little Mikey could be a bully. When the Vice Principal let him off -it was his word against the other kid?s - he beat up the squealer so bad that the poor kid had bruises all over his body. The kid had to say he fell down some stairs. No other kid dared squeal on Mike from that time on. Mike strutted around school as the king of the boys. He was only medium height but he was built real solid. He had brown eyes and dark brown hair. And believe it or not, quite a few boys actually wanted to be friends with him. They looked up to him because of his strength and his aggressive confidence.

Justin was Mike?s cousin. At 14 years old he was just the opposite of Mike. He was tall and very skinny. He had blond hair and blue eyes. His father had died in an auto accident when he was two years old and his mother developed cancer when he was nine. From ages nine to 14 he took care of his mother who was slowly dying of cancer. Every day after school he came home and cooked and cleaned the house. He had a few friends at school, but he never had time to play sports or get any kind of exercise. So he was extremely skinny. And he got bullied by some of the bigger kids because he was so frail and skinny. He always wanted to be bigger and stronger, but then he looked at his thin little arms and figured he was always going to be weak and skinny. He lived across the country from Mike?s family, so he saw his cousin only rarely. Every time Mike saw him, he called Justin a freak, a skinny little freaky boy. Mike had no sympathy for Justin and he loved to bully the kid every time he saw him, making sure Justin knew who was the boss. Justin hated it every time Mike?s family came to visit because he knew it was going to be pure torture for him. Then his mother died and he was an orphan. His closest relatives were Mike?s family - Mike?s and Justin?s fathers were brothers. So the court ordered than Justin was to be sent to Mike?s house to be adopted as part of Mike?s family.

When Mike heard that Justin was coming to live with him he was mad as hell. His parents told him that he and Justin would be sharing Mike?s room. They only had a two bedroom house. ?I don?t want that skinny freak livin? here. I don?t want him in my room. This is my house and that?s my room. I?m a big stud and that little freaky stick boy?s a total loser. Send him to a fuckin? orphanage!? Mike?s parents looked at their son with concern in their eyes. ?You?ve got to make some adjustments, son,? said his father. ?It wasn?t Justin?s fault that both his mother and father are dead. It?s not his fault that you?re a big strong boy and he?s skinny. We can?t send him to live in an orphanage. He?s coming here to live with us.? Mike stormed out of the room.

Although Justin needed a place to live, he wasn?t looking forward to moving in with Mike either. He knew his life was going to totally change. He hoped he could persuade Mike to be his friend rather than his tormentor. He was about to find out. Mike?s mom and dad picked up Justin at the airport and brought him home. Mike had refused to go. They had bought a new bed and dresser and put them in Mike?s room. Mike sat in his room and fumed. Justin arrived home and Mike?s parents brought him to Mike?s room. Justin walked in and extended his hand. At five feet ten inches, he was three inches taller than Mike but he was as skinny as a rail. Mike reached out and grabbed Justin?s hand. Then he squeezed. His muscular forearms bulged as they applied enormous power to his thick hand. Bolts of pain seared through Justin?s hand as Mike squeezed as hard as he could. Justin tried to jerk his hand away, but Mike wouldn?t let go. Justin didn?t say anything but tears started to run down his cheeks as he began to cry. Mike?s mother finally saw what was going on. ?Let go of him, Mike. He?s your cousin. You have to be good to him.? Mike let go and looked in Justin?s eyes and smiled. ?Oh yeah, I?ll be real good to him,? he said. ?You guys get to know each other,? she said as she left the room.

?So the freak?s an orphan,? said Mike. ?You wanna be my brother. Shit, you?re so fuckin? weak and lame you?ll never be my brother. You?re just a puny little freak. A little freaky boy. A little freak boy who better do everything Mike tells him or he?s gonna be beaten to a pulp.? Justin looked at Mike with pleading eyes. ?Don?t call me a freak, Mike. I hate that name.? Mike moved next to Justin and bumped him with the big pec muscles bulging in his chest. ?I can call you anything I want, freak. You?re a freak. You wanna mess with me, freak? You wanna mess with these muscles?? He flexed his arm in Justin?s face. Justin?s eyes bulged out when he saw the size of Mike?s bicep. Mike grabbed Justin?s hand and put it on his bicep. ?Fuckin? hard. Fuckin? big and fuckin? hard. Try to squeeze that muscle, freak. See what you can do to that muscle.? Justin squeezed the big bicep and he couldn?t make the slightest dent in it. Mike smiled. ?Yeah, you can?t do a fuckin? thing to my muscle, you little shit. Now feel what it can do to you.? He wrapped his arm around Justin?s neck and flexed his bicep right into Justin?s windpipe. He heard a crackling sound as Justin?s windpipe got smashed by the bulging muscle. ?Yeah, I love to hear my big bicep bustin? through someone?s puny neck,? he said. ?I love to hear it crushing some little wimp?s pencil neck. My bicep?s real big and real hard and real strong. You?re just a freak with a pencil neck that my hard muscle can bust through so easy.? The big bicep muscle bulged bigger and bigger as Mike flexed harder and harder. Justin couldn?t breathe and his face started getting red. ?My bicep?s stronger than your whole fuckin? body,? said Mike as he looked at his hard, bulging muscle. ?Now let me tell you what my bicep wants you to do, freak. My bicep wants you to tell my parents that you wanna sleep in the basement. You wanna move a mattress and dresser down there. It?s a little cold and dark but you won?t be in my fucking room! And you?ll have lots of privacy. And since you?re down there maybe I won?t beat you up as much. Aw shit, I?m still gonna beat you up all the time. It?s gonna be fun beatin? you up. So you?re movin? to the basement. You got that freak?? Justin didn?t immediately reply and that made Mike mad. He squeezed even harder. Drools of spit started dripping out of Justin?s mouth. Tears were again dripping down his face as he cried in pain. ?You fuckin? little wimp. You don?t deserve to live with a stud like me. You wanna move to the basement, right freak?? yelled Mike. Justin was almost passed out. He nodded his head and Mike smiled. ?I knew I could reason with you freak,? he said.

So Mike dragged Justin down to the basement and turned on the light. There was only one light hanging from the ceiling. The basement was all concrete and there was only one little window at the top. There were some boxes stored in the room, but there was enough room for Justin?s mattress on the floor and his dresser next to the mattress. They walked into the basement and Justin saw a small weight set stored in the corner with a bench for bench presses. He walked over and looked at the weights. He had never lifted a weight in his life. ?That?s an old set of weights I used years ago,? said Mike. ?Now I work out at the school where the big weights are. You?re so fuckin? frail and weak you?re never gonna be able to lift a weight.? Mike dragged Justin upstairs into the kitchen. ?Justin wants to say something,? he said to his parents. Justin looked at Mike, who flexed his right arm at his side, and then at Mike?s parents. ?I wanna live in the basement. I?d rather live down there than in Mike?s room. I can fix it up - I?m real good at doing chores around the house.? Mike smiled. His muscles always got their way. It never occurred to him that he had never done a household chore in his whole life. He got other people to do whatever he wanted. And his parents had never made him do anything. His mom even made his bed.

Mike?s mom looked at Justin. She didn?t notice the red marks on his neck. ?Well, okay, Justin, if that?s what you want. Maybe you could use a little privacy while you?re getting adjusted here. We?ll move your mattress and dresser downstairs. And I?ll buy a mirror and a rack to hang your shirts.?

So the family moved a mattress and dresser down into the basement. Mike?s mother bought a small rack for Justin?s shirts and a mirror that she put on the wall. Justin started unpacking his clothes. When he finished he lay on his bed and cried. At dinner that night Justin ate hardly anything. He had never had a very good appetite. He watched as Mike loaded up his plate with meat and potatoes and gobbled his food down voraciously. Mike looked over at Justin and said ?The little freak eats like a girl. It?s gonna be hard being a brother to a freak who?s more like a girl than a man. I?m a man and he?s like a girl.? Mike mother turned to him and said, ?Leave Justin alone Mike. Not every kid is like you. You?re lucky you have such a good body. Not every kid has the kind of body you have.? Mike flexed his arm and said, ?Yeah, that?s for sure. I like having big muscles. Freaky boy there is always gonna be a runt compared to me.?

The next day was Justin?s first day in school. Mike was a Junior and Justin was a Freshman, so they attended the same school. Mike didn?t have his driver?s license or his new car yet, so his mother drove them both to school. When they got there Mike jumped out of the car and went up to his friends. He pointed to his skinny cousin and laughed. Mike?s mother took Justin into the school and registered him. Justin was glad to be in school. He had always been a good student. He went to his first period class and was glad to be away from Mike. He actually made a friend that morning, a boy named Timmy. Timmy was three inches shorter than Justin. He was thin and weak, with his body covered by a little layer of fat. He weighed the same as Justin, 120 pounds. Timmy had a little fat and Justin was just skin and bones without any fat. But they both weighed the same. Just like Justin, Timmy a perfect target for bullies. Justin told Timmy about his cousin Mike, and Timmy shuddered when his new friend described who his cousin was. Several of the Freshmen, including Timmy, had been bullied by Mike. They all hated him. Timmy really pitied Justin for having to live with the big bully. After lunch, Justin was talking with Timmy and another skinny boy when Mike and two of his big friends came up to them. ?Look at the fuckin? little freak,? Mike said to his friends. ?Can you believe that skinny freak is my cousin? Somethin? went wrong with the gene pool in his family. Well, his mother died of cancer. Another fuckin? wimp, just like the freak.? His friends laughed as Mike walked up to Justin. He grabbed his upper arm and squeezed. Justin?s arm was like a little stick. Mike?s thick strong fingers crushed the small amount of flesh in that arm like he was crushing a banana. Justin tried to flex his bicep but Mike?s fingers drove deeper and deeper into the reed-like arm. Justin?s muscle was a weak little bump being smashed by Mike?s thick strong fingers. The crushing was brutal. Mike didn?t care. He loved to use his big muscles to torture weaker kids. He watched his forearm flex and Justin?s face contort in pain and he laughed. Tears started running down Justin?s cheeks.. ?You got such a puny little body, stick boy. You?re so fuckin? skinny and weak. Ya know, when I?m playing around with you like this, you might get hurt. Look at your tears. You?re just so fuckin? weak. Hey it ain?t my fault your body?s so frail and weak. It ain?t my fault if you break like a fuckin? eggshell when I go man to man with you. It?s not my fault you?re not built to deal with a real man like me. Right boys?? Mike?s friends yelled their agreement. ?Yeah, it?s the freak?s fault he?s so skinny and weak and can?t handle real men like you Mike.?

Then Mike looked at Justin and said ?Here?s what a real man can do, freaky boy.? Mike grabbed Justin by the shirt. Justin only weighed 120 pounds and it seemed easy for Mike to lift him up like this. He shook Justin a couple of times, laughing as he watched Justin?s terrified face. ?You?re as light as a fuckin? feather.? Then he dropped the skinny boy and grabbed his wrist. He jammed Justin?s chest against the lockers and started pushing up on his wrist, forcing his arm up his back. Justin cried out in pain. ?Yeah, I?m a man and you?re such a fuckin? puny freak. It?s fuckin? fun to push you around. It?s fun crushing you like a fucking bug.? He jammed Justin?s body into the locker as he raised his arm even more. ?You are nothing to me, you little freak. I can play with you all I want and there?s nothing you can do about it. ?Cause I?m a man and you?re a puny little freak.? Justin had tears run rolling down his face. He hated having a brother like Mike. Then the big kid spun Justin around so they were face to face. Mike grinned at the skinny boy in front of him. ?Too bad you?re not a man like me. You?re just a puny little freak,? he said as he hit Justin?s skinny gut with two hard punches. Justin buckled over in pain and fell to the ground. ?Fuckin? puny little shit. A little freak boy,? he said as he kicked his new brother?s ass. ?That was fun. I?m gonna do that a lot. It?s fun having a little freak brother to play with.? Then he and his friends walked off laughing.

Justin walked home from school and went down to his basement room. He sat on the bed thinking about how his life was now going to be, taking Mike?s torture day after day. He felt so weak and insecure. He took off his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror. He was tall, standing at five feet eleven, but he was a thin as a rail. Five feet ten and 120 pounds. He saw nothing but bone and skin. No muscle at all on his skinny body. All the time he had spent taking care of his mother meant that his muscles had never gotten any exercise. Now they were frail and weak. His whole body was frail and weak. Mike was right. Justin realized he was so skinny and frail he would always be hurt by Mike and he could easily get injured when Mike ?played? with him, bullying him with a body that was twice and big and three times as strong. Tears started running down his eyes.

He thought about talking to Mike?s parents about Mike?s bullying, but he knew they had always felt their son was perfect and they probably would not believe him when he said Mike was a bully. He knew Mike would deny it and then beat him up even harder for squealing on him. Then he looked over at the weight set. He knew Mike lifted weights - the big weights at school - and he had personally felt the size and strength of Mike?s muscles. He walked over to the weight set and put the weights in the middle of the floor. He counted the plates. There were 150 pounds of weights plus a barbell bar and two dumbbell bars. There was a bench that had a rack that pulled upwards to be a squat rack as well. Of course, Justin didn?t know what a bench was used for or what a squat rack was, but he examined all the equipment. He looked at the weights, wondering what those pieces of iron could do. He had no idea. Then he saw several magazines that had been buried under the weights. He pulled them out and brought them over to his bed. On the covers of the magazines were headlines like ?How to Build your Body into a Fortress of Mighty Muscles,? ?Skinny - You can be a New Man in Three Months,? and ?I was a Round Shouldered, Pigeon-Chested Weakling but I became a HE-MAN.? Justin?s eyes bulged out of his head when he saw the bodies of the young men on the covers of the magazines. He opened the magazines and started reading the articles and looking at the pictures. His got a surge of excitement coursing through his body as he read and saw the muscular bodies of the young men.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm looking forward to the next installment! thanks for this one!

xoxo

Richard

PS:

It would be nice if Justin got REALLY big!
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Another John D. Story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
I'm looking forward to the next installment! thanks for this one!

xoxo

Richard

PS:

It would be nice if Justin got REALLY big!

---Arpeejay, I think we can pretty much COUNT on Justin getting huge!

This IS a John D story! (Good to see you back. I LOVED "Cousins"!)

I (almost) feel sorry for cousin Mike!~ (Not really! )

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2007, 06:26 PM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
yes good to see john back.... whatever happened to his most recent stories did they get done?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options