The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2007, 08:02 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Music and Sports

[COLOR=#000000]Music and Sports[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Fall was one of those seasons that you either hate or love. Caleb loved fall for football and finally being in high school. His hair was brown and down to his shoulders covering his green eyes and matching his tan skin. The blue Hollister shirt showed off chest nicely and the board shorts proved just how defined his legs and rear were as well; and his package showed nicely too. At 5ft 9in he was the guy everyone wanted to be with; it helped that he looked more like a senior than a freshman but he blamed that on genetics.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Fredrick High was mostly indoors and the hallways were nicely lit. Caleb had already finished registering and was walking down one near the music room when he heard a voice coming from it. He turned and stepped up to the door to listen better.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] It was a baritone voice and it echoed nicely in the room as it sang a techno song he?d heard before. Something was nice about this voice though. It seemed to strike a nerve and turn him on and he resisted the urge to touch himself. The guy was singing as if it was a fond memory or a passionate embrace and it bled over into what he was singing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I thought I could love no more; one to many, times before.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Every time I look into your eyes; I?ve got you, on my mind.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Then the words ?colors of the rainbow? echoed away and the song faded out leaving him feeling suddenly empty somewhere inside and he didn?t like the feeling at all. Caleb leaned forward to try and get a better look at the person but his hand slid and hit the handle making the door open.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Who?s there!??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Frozen; not having a clue what to say, he just stood there like a kid who had just been caught doing something bad. Then he turned and looked straight at Caleb as he through a hoodie over his head and looked to be attempting to hide his features.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I?m sorry-you sounded really good. Why are you trying to hide it?? Caleb finally regained control of himself and tried to act cool. He didn?t like being questioned by anyone especially if he was bigger than them, and he was definitely bigger than this guy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Whoever he was, he stood around 5ft 7in with dark green eyes. The hoodie and baggy pants hid whatever other features he?d usually be able to make out. ?It?s-It?s none of your business! You should be-be careful what you listen too, sometimes words are more powerful than actions.? The guy didn?t let him ask what he meant as he ducked and ran past him and into the hall. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The guy may have been weird but he had startled him after all. Caleb had never considered himself gay but he had fucked as many guys as he had girls. He was just a horny teenager and it was totally normal in his opinion. Still, something was hauntingly addicting about him and the more he thought about him the more he wanted to find out who he was. That in mind, he walked back to the registration area; maybe it was time to join a performing art after all and marching band needed a couple people for low brass. He just might get lucky and find him there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He ran down the hall and took a left from the band room; no one was supposed to be even near the room at that time of day. What if he?d hurt him or he?d listened for to long as he just let loose and sang freely. Now wasn?t the time to thing about it though; he needed to get his baritone ready for marching practice tomorrow and meet the section leader; hopefully the low brass (meaning the trombones, baritones, and tubas) would get more members this year. Things were already started off more unexpected than he?d liked. Still, the guy looked familiar?.then it hit him; he?d been on the middle school water polo and football team. Caleb something, he?d never talked to him before and now he?d almost caused a terrible mistake with him. He?d have to be more careful; high school was a fresh start and he wasn?t about to blow it.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sdfsdf2 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2007, 08:25 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
This sounds like the beginning of a sweet little love story <3

My opinions on how to improve would be to make the seperation between paragraphs a bit
more noticeable. It's easier on the eyes this way. Also, you could have possible gone more
in depth with this, though what you have here is fine as well for a start.

Well then, with that said I will be looking forward to the next few installments~!

-Red
  #3   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:47 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
I type my stories on word and was wondering if you know how to keep the spacing because when I paste it from word to here it shows it but doesn't keep it or the indents. I'd really appreciate it if you had any idea's because that would definitely be helpful. (I'm going to see if hitting enter from here keeps the spaces now)

I also agree it should be longer and I'm working on making the second part longer than the first.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:54 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I'm not entirely sure. I type on microsoft word myself and the only problem i have is the indenting as well. Though, if you can't seem to fix it you can try leaving 2 spaces between paragraphs instead aiming for one.

And if that doesn't work, you can always paste it here, preview, then edit whatever is wrong.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options