The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 04:53 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Little Bro Grows Part 3

Little Bro Grow's Part 3
"The Comparison"

Kyle opened his eyes to see his little muscle bound bro doing pushup on the floor, completely naked. He watched as Drew's mammoth back went up and down, soaking in layers of sweat with every breath. His bubble butt and legs, were flexing with every motion he made. The moonlight lit the room, revealing Drew's huge cock touching the floor every time he went down. Kyle couldn't believe what he was seeing. His brother was getting obsessed, he was working out at 3:00 am in the morning on a school night. Drew suddenly got up and walked over to the mirror, flexing his enormous arms.

Kyle laid there wide eyes, the reflection of his little brothers erection bumping against his 8 pack. Drew squatted down, his legs tensing up showing off there power, His huge crack grazed the floor as he hit pose after pose. He Rubbed his gigantic legs up and down, grazing his new found muscle hair with his powerful hands. Drew started getting a massive erection beating up against his washboard abs, touching his furry trail. He watched himself in the mirror and stood fully at attention.
Drew grabbed one of his muscle mags off the ground. Kyle watched with envy as he saw his little brothers ass flexed wide open, grabbing the bodybuilding mag. Drew looked at the cover of the magazine, and flexed his muscle trying to compare his size to the guy on the cover. Kyle heard Drew whispering.

“Still not big enough, I have to get bigger”

Drew Held up both his Arms and started flexing them to the max. His desire to become huge was unimaginable. He gazed in the mirror looking at his huge teen body, flexing harder with every passing minute.

“Come on make me bigger… Pump Me BIGGER”

Drew’s body started shaking as every vein started popping up all over his body, his face looked like it was on fire as he started breathing heavily.

“I Can’t wait to get like those guys on the magazines, I’ll be worshiped In Everyway, Now Come On Make Me Bigger”

Drew’s whole body was tensing up, every vein was the size of snake, and then Kyle saw it. His little bro looked like he was getting bigger, with every passing second. Slowly his muscles started rippling out of his skin, his back looked a little wider then before. He watched Drew’s dick uncontrollably jerk against his body, flexing his growing biceps, any bigger and they would surpass Kyle’s.

“I’ll Be The best at basketball and No one Will Touch Me”

Drew flexed his body one more time and let out a inner moan. His cock started squirting cum out of his 8 inch pric, all over the mirror. Puddles of it went flying on the floor. Kyle laid there in bed with a huge hard on watching his brother cum without even jerking, all over there room. Drew leaned in toward the mirror and start slurping up his own cum with tongue.

He licked his huge fingers and slid them up his ass, fingering his muscle butt. Kyle couldn’t believe what he was seeing, his Little bro was a total muscle pervert.
His legs were becoming massive, completely stretched with his muscles He stroked his crotch hair and cummed again all over the floor. Kyle was wide eyed on what he had just seen.

Drew finally lifted his underwear over his body, the threads stretching and tearing trying to fit over his huge legs. Drew climbed back into bed, Kyle jerking his pric for all he was worth, cumming under the blankets.

All that Friday at school Kyle couldn’t stop thinking about Drew. Even though Kyle was still a little bigger, he was feeling smaller then ever. Every time he thought about last night he get a raging hard on, tenting up his shorts right in the middle of class. He couldn’t believe it.. The quarterback, superstar of the school was getting hard over a guy, and not just any guy it was his own fucking little brother.

Drew’s day however was going by like a summer breeze. He would look at himself, and flex his muscle’s in front of all the girls. Throwing a wicked smile at them, as they giggled and felt his surging biceps. He would lift up his shirt showing off his 8 pack to everyone, and run his own fuzzy trail. Even at lunch he fucked a girl, in the back of the brothers truck. Finally at the end of the school day Drew’s favorite class finally rolled around… Weight lifting
He loved showing off his huge muscle’s, putting juniors and seniors to shame as he lifted some of the biggest weights. He was becoming the stud of the school, every girl wanted him and every guy wanted to be him.

Kyle hung out with friends after school trying to escape his own increasing fantasy of his little brother. When Kyle got home he took a shower right away, after having a blast with his friends.
Kyle was changing in his room naked, when his brother Drew barged in on him.

“DREW WHAT THE FUCK DON’T YOU KNOCK!!”

“Haha calm down bro, its not like I haven’t seen your dick before. Hey bro how big is your dick anyways?”

Just before Kyle could say anything drew came up close to him and pulled down his pants, exposing his blond muscular legs. He almost looked taller then yesterday..

“Wait drew what are you doing”

“I wanna see how big my dick is compared to yours”

Drew slid down his underwear, his balls and dick dangling down his leg. A Thick coat of blond crouch hair covered his balls all the way up to his abs. Drew grabbed Kyle’s naked ass and pulled there bodies together. There dicks touched each other, as they both started getting raging hard on’s. Drew was doing it intentionally, but Kyle couldn’t help it. Being so close to his new secret fantasy, got him hard instantly. They watched with anticipation to see who’s would be bigger.

“Looks Like I Might Win Big Bro” Drew giggled as there cock slowly pumped up with blood. At the last second Kyle’s penis head started to surpass Drew’s by a half an inch. Kyle started laughing and looked down at his growing brother.

“Looks Like I’m Still bigger in that department little bro haha”

Drew stepped back in shock, like his whole word had just been turned upside down for a couple seconds. Then Kyle saw something in Drew’s eyes, the look of payback glazed over them. He grinned a little

“Yeah You Might be Bigger Kyle… For Now”

Drew grabbed the middle of his white shirt and ripped it off in one pull. His pecs bulged out bigger then last night. His shirt slowly fell to the ground, leaving Drew standing there completely naked, grinning

“Fuck Drew What are you doing!!”

“Were Going to See Just How Big I Really Am Big Bro”

Kyle’s erection was pulsing as his younger bro threw a most muscular pose. Drew’s biceps bulged up a 16.5 inches now of solid muscle. His neck was obscenely huge with size, pumping with huge amounts of muscle. He flexed his legs, his cock still fully erect between them. Drew’s veins starting popping out again all over his body, he slowly started grunting.

“Oh Bro Look at My Huge Body”

Drew Slammed his cock up against Kyle’s who was leaking Pre-cum like mad. Drew flexed harder, and harder face turning beat red. This time Kyle could see Drew’s growth as his penis started inching its way up.

“Haha Yes Just a Little more GRRRRR”

Drew Flexed harder his voice filling them room with his grunts. Kyle could feel Drew’s balls on fire as they pressed against his legs. Drew’s hair on his giant legs looked almost thicker then before. He laughed as watched his own cock starting to match Kyle’s in size. Drew looked at his huge hairy pitts and his trembling arms, slowly filling with muscle. Drew finally put down his arms, and shoved his cock up against Kyle’s making it cum all over Drew’s hairy abs.

“HAHA Looks Like I’m Just as Big Now Bro”

Kyle was standing there humiliated watching his little bro laugh, as Kyle kept pumping out cum uncontrollably. Drew was now an inch away from his brother’s height now standing at a full 6”3.

Drew turned away and walked slowly out the door leaving Kyle humiliated and hard.

“Oh and Don’t worry bro, I wont tell anyone you blew your load on me hahaha”

The Next Day Drew weighed himself in at over 190 pounds, a weight gain of over 7 pounds sense last time Kyle saw. Drew and The Dad went out to buy the weight lifting set. Kyle wasn’t to excited about it, with the easier access to weights Drew would only get bigger. Kyle thought about it though.

"This could be my only chance to get bigger then Drew." Kyle Flexed his 17 inch Biceps in his face "Yeah I'm still bigger then Drew, and I'm going to keep it that way"

Just as Kyle was standing there flexing, the door swung open with Drew and Dad with the weightlifting set.

Drew and Kyle immediately set up the weights in the garage. As they were setting it up the Dad yelled to them from the kitchen

"Drew! Kyle! Your Mom and I are going out for A while, So You Two Behave yourself"

"Ok Dad"

Both the boy's yelled back. They heard the door slam and started lifting.

The silent competition started, the two brother's lifting more then the other, pushing themselves to the max. Kyle would glance over Drew every now and then watching his body push against his insanely tight shirt. Kyle wanted to intimidate Drew so bad. He walked over to the bench press and loaded 320 pounds on the bar.

"Hey Squirt Watch This"

Kyle used every ounce of his strength as he slowly pushed up the bar over his head 6 times before whim ping out.

"See if You can Do That Little Bro" Kyle gave Drew a cocky look as he pushed out his chest and flexed his big biceps.

Drew walked over to the bench, and gripped onto the bar. Kyle watched as Drew started to push up on the bar.

"GRRRRR COME ON AWWWWWW" Drew's Face starting turning bright red, his pec's were punching out, the chest hair was pushing up out of his shirt touching his chin. Kyle watched as the bar started raising up slowly off the rest, and up into the air.

"GRRR YEAH MORE"

Drew grunted loudly as he pushed the bar up again and again

Kyle Stood there in shock as his brother pushed up the impossibly heavy bar. Drew's arms looked like there were going to explode with muscle as veins snaked there way down them, His shirt slowly started tearing in the middle as his pecs inflated to ridiculous size.

"AW YEAH LOOK AT ME BRO HAHA"

Drew started lifting the bar faster now, His chest finally burst through his shirt revealing his blond chest hair and his massive slab of abs. Drew's back lifted him off the bench as it expanded faster now, his growth was going into 2nd gear. Kyle looked down at Drew's gym shorts as they started to be filled with his massive legs.

Drew slowly stood up off the bench, the bar still in his hand.

"AW FUCK I"M SO STRONG"

Drew Raised the bar over his head, his mammoth package was stretching his shorts out. He kept lifting the bar over and over his arms swelling bigger by the minute. Sweat was dropping out of his colossal pits, as his back expanded.
Drew squatted down with one motion, his shorts exploded from his thighs. His cock was surging to life as his briefs started stretching up his crack from his growing package.

"HAHA LOOK AT MY COCK"

Drew slammed the bar to the ground, and started posing his newly found body.

"Oh Fuck Look At me bro... All This Muscle... All this fuckin chest hair"

Drew squatted down posing in front of Kyle, he flexed his legs ripping open his briefs. His balls dropped half way down his thighs his huge cock fully at attention.

"HaHa YESS!! Lets See Who's Bigger Now Big Bro"

Drew walked over towards Kyle and grabbed his pants

"DUDE GET THE FUCK OFF ME DREW!!"

Drew slammed Kyle on the ground and ripped open his shirt, revealing his football chest. Kyle tried pushing up Drew but it was no use..

"What The Fuck Drew How Are you Doing This" Kyle looked scared shitless, His Little brother pecs right in his face.

"I Told you Big Bro I'm Having a Growth Spurt haha"

Drew ripped open Kyle's shorts and tore off his briefs with one quick motion, Kyle’s 8 inch pric came popping out, soaked in pre-cum.
Drew shoved his pric up against his and started laughing. Drew's dick was a full 10 inches in length now, pulsing with power.

"HAHA LOOKS LIKE I"M BIGGER ALL OVER"

Drew started flexing his huge 18 inch biceps on top of his Big bro, his cock on his wet on his abs

"I'm So Much More of Man then you are, I Mean Look AT ME!! TELL ME I"M BIGGER"

Kyle tried pushing drew off of him, Drew's man hair was touching every part of his body. His legs were like a death grip, as they swelled with muscle. He must have been over 230 pounds!!

"TELL ME" Drew Boomed shoving his huge Bicep in Kyle's face

"ok your bigger.. just let me go"

"HaHa Thats Right Bro. Shit Look At me I'm going to need some clothes, you mind if i borrow some of yours."

Drew got off of Kyle and started to head upstairs. Kyle got his tattered clothes on and jumped in the truck and took off for a friends.

Kyle Stayed the whole Night at Dean's House, completely humiliated. Who couldn't tell anyone about what had happened. And who would believe it!

Kyle came back Sunday to get some clothes, but as he walked upstairs he heard the loud moaning of a girl coming from there room...

Last edited by musclegod300; August 24th, 2007 at 02:25 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (July 9th, 2013), dickasauras (October 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 05:50 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Seems like Drew is getting a big dick in more ways than one.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:36 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hot chapter man; and here I don't even usually like stories with incest (themes)
of course though I'd love to see that, as the two are in fact siblings, Kyle has this strange growth ability too.......but oh well ;p
~ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
*moron post* Oh yeah please more !!

Seriously, I love it Keep it going and making us droooooooooooool
  #5   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:08 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I agree with sexiscriptor! We may not have much input on how the story goes, but I'd love to see them evenly matched for more competition. Just having the li'l bro when easily is no fun, make it a challenge for him.
  #6   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:07 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Keep this up, you are my favorite author at the mo, keep all your stories going... please!!!!
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:19 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
So far, I am really enjoying it. I would like to see a little more competition and humiliation between the brothers, but I would only want to see the lil brother keep ggrowing. Part of me wants the lil brother to get meaner and cockier, and another part wants me to see the older bro accept defeat and become infatuated and devoted to his "lil" bro, maybe even see them get along After all, it seems like they got along pretty well before.
  #8   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:54 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Current favorite.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size