The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Luxury's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 01:28 PM

Luxury
The UPS Guy

Thought of this while I was on my trip. Hope you guys like.

?Oh man I can?t wait until my package comes today!? said Paul. Paul was excited he was going to get something exciting in the mail today, actually UPS was delivering it. It was his muscle growth drinks he had ordered a week ago. They would only let him order two, and it was from an odd website, which disappeared shortly after he ordered it. He was tired of being a skinny tall man, he wanted to be a jacked massive man. He was tall dark and handsome but he could care less he wanted to be so ripped every guy just had to look at him. Hey, it was only $29.95, how could you go wrong in this case?

While he waited, he started to think of himself growing into a much larger man. He started to stroke his cock, which was the only thing he was not ashamed of, after all it was 8 inches in length. He stroked it thinking of his body filling up with all kinds of muscle. His chest inflating with so much muscle that his shirt started to pop off its buttons. Then his arms filling up his sleeves and starting to rip them and his back shuddering and widening with all kinds of muscle. He began to groan at the possibilities, his legs being so thick it could crush a can or anything that could fit between them. He was hot thinking of this he began to cum. ?Shit, this stuff needs to get here now!? Paul was being so impatient about it. He just couldn?t take it. So we went to the internet to check again, today was the arrival date. ?Come on, Come on!? Paul was getting so uneasy.

Then the doorbell rang. He looked in the peephole, ?Yes! It?s finally here!? he was so excited. Not only that it was a cute guy delivering too, he had red hair and was short. Paul?s favourite type of guy. ?Here is your package, I hope you don?t mind it ripped open and I needed something to drink so I had one.? he said fearfully. ?Dude, why did you do that? It isn?t yours.? He said furious. ?I?m sorry I just needed something to drink, besides you have one left.? trying to calm Paul down. ?What?s your name?? Paul said in a demanding tone. ?Jeff.? he replied. ?May I lie down first though? I?m not feeling very well.? he asked. ?Sure, I?ll make sure management hears about this!? Paul said. All of a suddent Jeff hit the floor in pain. ?Are you alright?? Paul asked. ?My body, it hurts, I can?t explain?? Just then Paul saw a most exciting and frightening thing. He noticed that Jeff was changing, his body seemed to be changing somehow. Jeff let out a massive grunt ?Yes???.? Paul looked in shock as to what was happening.

Jeff was growing.

First his chest began to swell, two huge pecs bulging underneath his brown UPS shirt. They looked like they were starting to strain the shirt a little. Then the growth started to move to his arms, they started to inflate to the point where his sleeves couldn?t take it anymore. His forearms became so thick and veiny that most arms weren?t as big as his forearms. His stomach began to show a rippling six pack and his back shuddered and widened with so much muscle the shirt could barely fit it. Then a button flew off the top of his shirt, then a second, revealing his pecs and some light red hair. This was turning Paul on and terrifying him at the same time. A third button popped, then Jeff performed a most muscular flex, all the buttons flew off and the shirt just tore apart. Revealing a most freakishly huge upper body any man has ever known. Is biceps were so huge I swear they were as big as cantaloupes. He let out a most terrifying grunt of satisfaction. His upper body was so beautiful Paul could see why.

Then the growth moved to his legs, his legs began to inflate. Filling in those brown shorts to the limit. You could see them starting to stretch because they couldn?t hold the growth. Something else was growing too, his cock. It must have been 9 inches and extremely thick. His shorts looked so small, he looked down and laughed at this, he slightly flexed his bulging legs and the shorts exploded open. Revealing a thick 9? cock and two legs that look like they could uproot a tree. He laughed again, his voice much deeper than it used to be.

He kept growing, his pecs inflating to even bigger levels, his biceps thickening to almost sick levels. Then all of a sudden it stopped. He looked at himself, at his much more huge body feeling the perfection it had become. Then he looked at Paul with a most devious look. ?So you still going to call management or will I have to convince you otherwise?? He said flexing his whole huge body. Jeff was still 5?9? but so massive he could destroy a house. Paul froze.

?Are you going to worship this god or what? I?m getting impatient!? All Paul could do was go over and worship this man. ?Yeah, that?s it feel my new found power, no more little UPS guy, I am the most massive Red headed man in the world.? Jeff said with his fully erect cock. ?So did you do this on purpose?? Paul being an idiot sometimes. ?What did you say asshole? So you think you are better than me?? Jeff was pissed, he flexed his huge massive body. ?I?ll show you who is better.? Jeff went outside and saw only one car, it must have been Paul?s. ?Is this your car, ass?? Jeff getting pumped up. ?Yes.? Paul said afraid. Jeff walked right up to the car, pumped his massive body, put his two log sized arms beneath the fender and began to lift, Paul was shocked he could see every muscle grow and inflate to lift this car. He was starting to lift the car. ?Dude put the car down!? Paul screaming in fear. Jeff just laughed, he lifted it over his head. ?Want to know what will happened when you piss me off?? Then Jeff proceeded to throw the car right against his house. The car was thwon into the house destroying the house and the car. Jeff roared in delight he was so powerful. ?That?s what will happen.? He said smugly. Then he proceed back to what was left of the house.

Paul also remembered there was one bottle left. ?Shit, where is it?? he thought in his mind. Then he saw it. Unfortunaly for him, Jeff knew something was up too. As Paul started to head for the drink, a huge massive arm grabbed him from behind, ?What do you think you?re doing?? He said in an evil tone. ?So you think you can sneak over here while I destroy your car and try to find the other drink huh? So you can be as big as me?? Paul was in fear of what Jeff was saying. ?Please, aren?t you happy the way you are?? He said trying to get on his good side. ?Please I?ve always want to be this big, but being even bigger is much more enticing.? So Jeff proceeded to drink the second drink. As he felt his massive body, he loved how he was going to be the biggest man on earth. He knew it. He looked at Paul with the most evil smile, Paul knew that was one of world dominance. He knew that ordinary day life was over.

Then just like that Jeff?s muscles began growing again, his cock, it seemed like everything was growing out of proportion. Jeff let out a huge grunt of satisfaction. Then to accommodate his muscles, his body began to grow taller, he was growing over Paul who was 6?4?. His muscles were inhuman, in fact he was becoming a true god. His body just kept on growing. Paul looked in shock as he was staring at Jeff?s chest, then his abdomin, it seemed as if he would keep bulging and growing forever, then just like the first time it just stopped. Jeff had grown to 14ft in height, weighing as much as two cars. Jeff then looked down at Paul and said ?You know it?s about time this world had a new leader. It?s my turn to rule it.? He then took Paul in his hand and began walking down the street toward the city. ?I guess I should have thought twice before I had ordered that.? Paul said with the most saddest tone. The world would never be the same.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Luxury For This Useful Post:
mrnonsense76 (August 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:05 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh well...

that was really fucking hot, as always bud :P
of course i wish there was some way Paul could get himself jacked up like he'd dreamed--maybe even bigger than jeff so he can put the 'little' man in place
(i mean, come on! the poor guy who dreamed of it didn't get anything and the douche who fucked up stole everything.... ;p)
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:15 AM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
deadly dull

out of all the stories that i have read here, this some didn't even get me hard.
  #4   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:06 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
I loved that please do a second part!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
and neither do you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolShedCub
out of all the stories that i have read here, this some didn't even get me hard.
simply loving the positivity, man; such a turn on.
i've read dozens of stories that not only left me soft but impotent; more often than not I just don't comment. Why? Because I know that--hard as it seems to believe--there are probably people out there who do love it and do want to see more.
and then folk like you come along and scare off good writers--earnest writers, if nothing else--from trying again and providing more goodtimes for their fans.
So thanks man. Just thanks.
~Chris

Things happen.
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 01:19 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
So what are you saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolShedCub

Is that comment a reflection on YOU?

Waaay too much information, bud!

Let's just say "it wasn't your type of story," and leave it at that!
  #7   Add to koral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 11:47 AM
275lb Freaky Strong+Huge

koral is on a distinguished road
totally awesome story (soooooooooooooo hard :-)

i got confused by who was speaking in the middle (i read too fast) but al lthe same soo gr8!
  #8   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 03:42 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Short and sweet, like it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text