The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2004, 11:43 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
High School crush

First post ever in this board, yay! ^-^*

So, I do have a real-life muscle growth story I wanted to share. Not that amazingly wow, but I wanted to share it anyway.

When I was in 11th grade I met this guy in drama who I totally fell for. He was so so SO hot. He had semi-long black hair, the most beautiful brown eyes I've seen in ages, and light copper skin. I must've been 16 at the time, and he was 19. He was a college student (I went to a high school in Mexico that is integrated to a university). I crushed for him BIG time, although he's straight *sob*. I finally told him when I was in 12th grade and he was okay with it, we're friends and everything. At the end of that year he began taking Capoeira classes and I got to see him shirtless in a Capoeira demonstration they had at school. He was well-built and muscles were beginning to show.

But, anyway, on 2002 (after I had graduated high school) my family and I had to move to Stamford, CT because of my dad's work. I still saw him in MSN (I'm basically his shrink and he always tells me of his girl issues... life taunts me that way) I went back this December for Christmas vacation and, of course, I saw him. It was actually at the movies, we got there first and we were waiting for our other friends to arrive. He was wearing jeans, T-shirt, and a loose red jacket. I knew he had kept doing Capoeira so I asked him how was that going. So then he starts telling me he's doing great and I asked him if he had gotten any better at it (it was sort of a joke since in the demo I had seen he fell on his butt). So he says that he's gotten better 'cause he's gotten stronger. Since I'm the eternal sarcastic I just gave him an unbelieving "really?"

So he just smiles at me and takes off his jacket and flexes his arms and I'm just speechless. I mean, I remembered his arms and now they were noticeably bigger. Not only that but his pecs and shoulders had also pumped up. So then he just says "Touch it." I'm blushing like hell but of course I touch and his biceps were rock hard. So then he says that they get bigger when he's actually practicing and I just tell him it's mean to tempt me like that and he just laughs. He also showed me his abs and I was amazed because the last time he just had a faint outline and this time the six-pack was obvious. Of course then one of our friends showed up and we had to start choosing which movie we're going to see so I didn't get to touch *pout*.

So that's my story, although he's not the only guy I've seen get big & strong. Two of my highschool classmates spent half their time in the gym and it showed. Still, I wasn't crushing on them and they're not evil like the capoeira guy.
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2004, 10:50 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story! What the heck is "capoeira"?

Thanks!

rpj
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2004, 05:42 PM
LeatherGryphon

Try google. Several good explanations and pictures
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2004, 11:51 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Capoeira!

Well, Capoeira is a form of martial art...Brazilian. I suppose if you look in google you'll get a much better explanation, but it was basically created as a "dance" so the slaves in Brazil could practice it without arousing suspicion.

So, while those that practice it might not be huge, some of them are very well built.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options