The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Little Bro Grows Part 4

Little Bro Grows Part 4
"I'll Show You Big"

Kyle opened the door slowly almost cumming instantly in his pants at what he saw. His muscle bound little bro was plowing a girl with his 10 inch pric on his tiny bed. He watched Drew's huge muscle butt flex back and fourth, hair starting to sprout out of his giant man crack. A gigantic bodybuilder back holding himself up over her, as his triceps flared in every direction. He saw the girls tongue licking every inch of his blond pecs as she moaned louder and louder.
He couldn't believe the size of Drew's balls! They were beginning to put a horses to shame.
Drew's pecs Moved out of the way unblocking the view of the girls face. It was Kyle?s Girlfriend Lexie being plowed by his own little bro.

Kyle sat there peaking through the door, a raging hard on tenting up his pants. He didn?t care that he was fucking lexie, and even if he did what could he do? Drew was bigger then he was, and still growing. He watched as he sat there rubbing his cock, watching his brother fuck her like a pro.

?Oh Fuck Drew Your So Hot, and So BIG!!?

?Yeah Baby You Like these fucking Muscle?s!! You Want me To Get Bigger Don?t you bitch?

?OH FUCK YEAH GROW FOR ME? Lex moaned louder every time he pumped his enormous legs

Drew started bucking Lexie faster flexing his whole body, veins coursing up his back spreading down to his muscle ass. His legs inflated with power as he pushed his teen body to grow a little bit bigger. Lex could feel Drew?s dick expanding in her pussy, as he flexed his growing biceps laughing harder and faster.

?AWW Fuck! Look At How Huge I AM!!?

Drew grunted harder as his whole body was intoxicated by his own body, Sweat dripping off of his chest into her mouth as she licked every part of him.

?AWW SHIT DREW I?M CUMMING?

Lex was screaming at the top of her lungs as Drew squirted semen up her small pussy, making it overflow out onto tiny legs. She squirmed as she had the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Kyle sat there cumming in his pants, completely entranced by what he had just scene.

Kyle ran to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. The whole rest of the day he couldn?t get out of his head what he had just scene, especially when they were all the dinner table that night. Watching his brother Drew talk to Mom and Dad on how big he was getting. Telling them he wanted to get bigger, which left both of them in shock. He ripped his sleeves flexing his giant 18.5 inch Arms. Luckily he hadn?t grown any taller today. The mom sat there squirming in her own seat staring at her own son?s muscle?s, barley touching her food.

?Umm I?m going to do the laundry? His mom started getting up from her seat

?Oh Mom wait! Here take some of my clothes?

Drew stripped off his shirt, revealing his full on muscle teen chest. He slowly pulled down his jeans over his immense bulge. Everyone was looking at his penis in shock as it stretched his briefs away from his body exposing his blond crotch hair and apple size testicles. The fabric stretched up his ass, stuffing all the ass hair in his muscle crack.
The mom stood there in shock, as she tried not to orgasm right there.
Drew snickered when he saw his mom's face.

?Whats the Matter mom, You never seen this Much Man Before HAHA! I Guess Dad Isn?t doing his Job?

Drew winked at his mom and Flexed his bulging arms up in the air. She walked quickly to the laundry room in silence. Drew just stood there stroking his fuzzy chest and abs worshipping his own body..

?Dad I?m going out for a while?

?ok..?

The dad looked down at his plate of food stripped of his manhood from his own 16 year old son.

Kyle heard the garage door clothes five minutes later and headed upstairs sprouting a major hard on in his pants. He couldn?t stop thinking about Drew, he was just so fucking hot. He found one of his muscle mags on the floor, and started flipping through.
His cock was throbbing against his jeans as he flipped through page after page of huge bodybuilders. He was never turned on by guys before.. at least not this much. He couldn?t stop looking at them, wanting to worship there manly bodies. Kyle was turning into a major fag right there.
There huge biceps, there enormous muscle legs that looked like they could lift cars. The more he looked at these guys the more he realized Drew was getting just as big. He started picturing his brother?s head on every body, slowly pulling his cock out of his pants stroking it as it filled with blood.

?Aw Fuck he is getting so big! His huge Furry pecs and his Big strong arms?

Kyle?s cock was fully hard now as he started strong his cock faster, pre-cum traveling down his shaft to his muscle butt. He licked his fingers and lubed up his ass with his spit slowly sticking them in.

?Aw fuck yeah Drew, Whats that You wanna fuck my ass. Yes stick your whole dick in me, let me lick your huge muscle pitt. Aw Fuck Your Getting So BIG, and Your Getting Bigger COME ON FUCK ME AHHHH, MAKE ME CUM UHHH?

Kyle?s sperm flew all over the magazine as he bucked his ass like an animal. He laid there thinking about what he had just done, jerking off to his own little brother. As he rubbed his sperm into the dark hair on his chest he fell asleep naked on his bed, the magazine covering his dick.

That Monday at school was the worse day Of Kyle?s life. Everyone wouldn?t stop talking about his big little brother, he couldn?t get him out of his head. At lunch Drew sat there flexing his now 19 inch biceps, all the football jocks and girls cheering him on as he pose after pose. Kyle had to get out of there, he took the truck and left the school.

Drew caught a ride home after school and while walking to his door noticed how ridiculously tight his clothes were. He walked into the great room and found his dad standing there in the kitchen.

?Oh Hey Drew I?m glad your home I wanted to talk to you about something?

?Yeah sure dad what you want??

His dad smiled and walked over to him slowly, putting his hand on Drew?s round shoulders.

?uh Well son your mom and I were thinking and uh well we want you to uh.. stop working out?

?What, NO!?

?Come on Drew it?ll just be for a little while, Besides Drew don?t you think Your To big anyways?

?To Big?

Drew?s body started trembling as he stepped towards his dad, his eyes aching for power.

?TO BIG HAHA, I?LL SHOW YOU BIG GRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHH?

Drew flexed his whole upper body as his faced turned bright red, veins filling up his forehead grunting like a beast. His dad watched his Son's white shirt fill up with muscle, hair pouring out the top of his collar. His 19 inch biceps were inflating even bigger then before as he started hitting a most muscular pose.

?BIGGER COME ON BIGGER GRRR?

Drew Yelled louder as his Jeans were filling up with his huge legs His penis was inching out faster then ever as his jeans got extremely his tight underwear sliding up his growing ass. Drew started grunting faster flexing his muscles, he finally threw a huge flex screaming and ripped open his shirt. Blond hair was growing all over his giant tits covering his rock hard 10 pack. Drew rubbed his chest, and felt underneath his arms stroking his pitt hair and muscular arms.

?AWW FUCK LOOK AT ME DAD!! HAHA?

Drew held his arms up in the air flexing his now 20 inch biceps, his dad was standing there with a full hard on watching his son go power crazy.

?YES MORE!! I HAVE TO GET BIGGER HAHAHA?

Drew squatted down blowing his jeans wide open exposing his 13 inch cock slowly pushing against his briefs as it inched out from his body. His legs were enormous and so manly. Drew rubbed them with his hand, feeling his ass getting turned on by his own size.
His dad couldn?t handle it anymore and started licking Drew?s huge hairy legs. Working his way with his tongue all the way up to his abs licking his sweaty crotch hair.

?AW FUCK YEAH WORSHIP ME?

Drew flexed his 21 inch biceps and ripped a whole in his underwear fingering himself as his dad licked his gigantic titts.

?Aw son your so hott?

?That?s Right You Fag, Now Lick My massive arms, I WANT YOUR FACE IN MY SMELLY ARMPITS

Drew kept fingering his ass, his dad licking every part of his arms. He loved how Drew?s arm pitts tasted the total man power making his son grow bigger then any man.

?Aw Yes Make me Bigger!?

Drew grabbed his underwear and ripped them off with his growing arms. His cock got rock hard almost reaching up to his pecs throbbing against his body a full 15 inches now.

?HAHA! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW DAD!! NOW SUCK MY COCK YOU FAG!?

Drew grabbed his Dad head and slammed it into his cock making him take every inch of it. He didn?t care if he couldn?t breath he was horny, he wanted more then a blow job though he wanted fuck the shit out of his Dad. Showing him who the real man of the house is. He took his Dads head and pushed it off shove him on the ground. He rammed his cock up his dads ass bucking harder with each pump, his dad was almost in tears from all the pain.

?Haha Your SO Weak compared to Me You Little Bitch?

Drew laughed as he bucked his ass slowly becoming a muscle freak! His giant pecs were slamming against his dad's back.

?YOU SEE DAD, I?LL NEVER BE TO BIG!! NEVERRRRRR GRRRR?

Drew flexed his biceps one more time stretching them to 22 inches of solid muscle. He Bucked faster as he unleashed his load into his own Dad?s ass, cum traveling down his tree trunk legs. His Dad passed out on his cock from the pain. Drew looked down at his tiny dad.

?Fuckin Pussy, haha Aww Shit I?m Getting So Huge.. I have to See how Big I am?

He walked over to his bathroom feeling his legs graze against each other, his cock dangling down half his thigh. He jumped on the scale feeling his chest.

?OMG YES!! 295 Fucking pounds. I grew Over 70 POUNDS HAHA I?m unstoppable?

Drew licked his bicep as his cock got rock hard. He almost started to jerk off when the phone rang. He walked into the kitchen his dick throbbing against his pecs and picked up the phone.

?Hello?

?Hey Drew its Dean, Uh I was just wondering if you wanted to sleep over tonight. My parents are out of town and I don?t wanna be bored tonight so, you in??

?Fuck yeah dude I?ll be Right over?

Drew tried putting on his clothes but one move of his pecs and they ripped to shreds.

?haha Fuckin Huge, I?m going to need more clothes!!?

He grabbed his Dad?s credit card, and his biggest shirts. He took off in his Dad?s car to the mall then to Dean?s House?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (July 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 12:47 PM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Nice, can't wait to see what happens next.

Kinda feel bad for Kyle though.
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 02:26 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Another great chapter...

You've certainly established your own style. This reminds me so much of those old Matt/Billy/Sean drawings on the Metabods site. Your stories remind me of the missing storylines to those drawings. Keep up the inspired work!
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i feel bad for kyle too...but we've discussed where i wish the story would go at length so i think i'll be okay XD
meanwhile....poooooor dean, whatever will become of him?
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #5   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 09:26 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
damn this story is getting hott and hott
whats next?
  #6   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 01:11 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
This story is awesome. That little bro growing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options