The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 07:19 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
The Midas Touch

Once, a long time ago, when the Gods of Olympus still descended upon their worshipers in Greece, there was a young man named Nikos. He was a village boy, the son of a simple farmer. However, his beauty was unrivaled by all, more so then the fabled Narcissus.

One day, Apollo, God of the Sun, rode his chariot in the sky above this young man. While doing so, a lustful young man went up to Nikos and said Your beauty outshines that of the sun itself. Filled with jealousy and hatred for Nikos, Apollo gazed into the young man’s heart. There, he saw what Nikos desired the most, and formed a plan of revenge in his mind. When Nikos was alone, Apollo appeared before him and said Nikos, for your crimes you shall be punished. From this day forward, no matter how hard you try you shall not grow big and strong as you desire. Instead, you shall watch as others who lays a hand on your body become stronger before your very eyes from now until the end of eternity. And with a flash of light Apollo disappeared.

And it was true. Whenever a man lays a hand on Nikos, that person began to grow before him. As word spread, many warriors began to seek him out to become more powerful. It wasn’t until long that a king seized the young man so that he could use him to make his army invincible. To keep him safe, the king locked Nikos in the highest room of his tallest tower to ensure that Nikos could not escape.

Nikos was stricken with grief from the god’s horrible curse. To face the despair of watching others grow strong, becoming what he desired more then anything tore at his heart. No more did men seek bed with him for love. Instead, they seek him for power to quell the hunger of their selfish need. With despair, Nikos threw himself at the bars of his window and wept.

At that very moment, Zeus, father of all the gods, looked down from his throne from Mt. Olympus and was awe stricken by this man’s beauty. Without making himself known, he listened as Nikos cried of his woes and prays for release. Touched by the young man’s story, he appeared before Nikos and spoke. Worry not, young one. The curse shall not last forever. Though you may live for many generations and suffer through many hardships, you shall one day find one with a pure heart to free you from your suffering. With that said, Zeus whisked him away from his prison to a far land within the blinking of an eye, leaving Nikos alone on foreign shores. Locking this new hope into his heart, Nikos swore that in order to pay penance for all the powerful evil he had created, he shall seek out those with noble and virtuous hearts and use the curse to reward them.

The years pass, and yet time’s passage did not appear on Niko’s face. As Apollo had said, Nikos had been granted with immortality. Years turn to decades. Decades turned into centuries. Centuries turns into millenniums. And so Nikos lived on, seeking out men to reward for their good hearts and the way to break his curse.

Present Day…

Alex gritted his teeth at his reflection in the gym mirror as he flexed his arm as hard as he could. To his utter disappointment, only a relatively small bicep popped out. Utterly defeated, Alec allowed his arm to drop like his heart did. One whole year of going to the gym and lifting hard, and he didn’t grow at all. Sure, he managed to get rid of his forming gut and managed to become rather ripped and define, but the thing he wanted to gain was sheer bulk and huge rippling muscles like those bodybuilders he saw in the magazines. Instead, he watched as new people came in and packed on the pounds while Alex was left behind small and unnoticed.

Feeling quite unmotivated, Alex headed for the showers after only 30 minutes into his workout. What was the use anyhow? He was never going to grow, no matter how much he lifted. An entire year of dedication with no gains had already shown him that. Quickly he soaped up and rinsed himself off before putting on his street clothes and stuffing his gym shirt and shorts into his bag before leaving.

Although Alex wasn’t very large, he was actually quite attractive. Not only was this high school Senior’s 6’1” body trimmed and ripped, his face was very cute. He had neatly combed blond hair, blue eyes, two dimples and a pair of full, kissable lips. Even though he was hot in his own way, he still put himself down for not being able to obtain his dream body. It was for that reason why this young teenaged stud didn’t feel confident enough to ask guys out on a date, or realize someone is trying to hit on him. Still stuck in his gloom, Alex headed home. He was passing an alleyway when he heard it.

“Get down on the ground and hand over all your money!” Someone yelled.

Alex looked over into the alley sharply. In there a punk wearing a knit cap and a worn out baby barf green jacket was pointing a gun at someone. Without even thinking about the possible dangers, Alex immediately leaped in and attacked the mugger from behind, knocking the gun from the guy’s hand. The thug struggled at first, but Alex didn’t give in so easily, using his two years of self defense classes to finally knock the guy out. As soon as the guy was on the ground and out like a light, Alex looked up. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, thanks.” The victim replied. For the first time, Alex got a good look at him and his mouth dropped.

He was gorgeous!

The man was around a college student’s age, around twenty years old. He had neck long curly black hair, olive skin and green eyes, and Alex guessed the man had some greek ancestry. The only thing that seemed to dampen things a bit was the fact that the man seemed to be on the skinny side judging by how his clothes hanged off of him. However when Alex’s gaze traveled down to the man’s crotch, his eyes widened like saucers at the size of the bulge hidden behind those faded blue jeans.

Quickly Alex regained his composure and stood up, the thief now harmlessly unconscious on the ground. “I’m Alex.” He introduced himself and held out his hand, though he didn’t know why he did.

“I’m Nikos.” The guy answered with a smile. He reached out and accepted Alex’s hand in a handshake.

The moment Niko’s hand touched his, Alex felt a wave of heat run through him. It burned inside of him powerfully, bringing fire to his loins. Try as he might, he couldn’t break free of Nikos who held his hand in an iron grip, though a part of him didn’t want to. Then Alex notice something odd.

His once loose clothes were starting to get tighter on him.
  #2   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 07:28 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
More! Please! Such a tease...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 08:46 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
You've caught my interest redkage. I've always thought about a "Midas Touch" sort of thing, I do believe I really will add onto this story. *everyone gasps* One question though, how fast is the growth going to be?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:24 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
You've caught my interest redkage. I've always thought about a "Midas Touch" sort of thing, I do believe I really will add onto this story. *everyone gasps* One question though, how fast is the growth going to be?
I hope this chapter answers your question

All writers out there, feel free to join this excellent premise.

The Midas Touch - Part 2

Although it was only a quarter past seven in the morning, the loud grunts coming from the free weights area indicated an unusual high level of activity. However, to Kenny?s surprise all that noise came from just one single guy.
At 6?1? tall, his blond hair was now a bit messed because of the sweaty lean mess his body had gotten after such intense work out. However, the man was absolutely focused on his work out, and he looked quite an epitome of muscular definition. His shoulders were hard and wide; his chest filled his tight jersey two hard nipples pressed through the flimsy fabric, a very nice cleavage between his firm developed pectoral plates, lifting the drenched clothing from his deliciously tight muscles to unveil the beauty of his six absolutely ripped pack abdominal muscles. His biking shorts were really tight around the muscular thighs, and even his calves looked like sculpted by Michelangelo himself. His biceps were not only big, hard, veined and ripped, but at each repetition of the crunches exercise, Kenny could swear those muscles were actually growing bigger.

The rhythmic breathing, the focused performance of that over dedicated bodybuilder, everything attested that this was not a beginner, the guy was indeed a hardcore gym rat, and Kenny was sure he never had the pleasure to know such fitness enthusiast.

That was indeed Kenny?s first day back at work after his earned vacations; after all he had been working for almost two whole years, so he was sure that had to be a new member because the 5?6?166 pounds very fit receptionist would never overlook a body like that!

?That?s good to see all that energy so early in the morning!? Kenny said, not losing the chance to make some small talk with that lovely specimen of muscular male, so he could take a look on his probably manly face, but the guy was firmly focused on his work out, keeping his golden head facing the view of his hard, impressive muscles, so Kenny just stalled long enough for the end of his series, only then the fitness model hunk looked at the tanned face of the Malaysian man.

?Alex, is that you? HOLLY COW YOU LOOK GREAT!? Kenny said, coming closer to check the extreme transformation the one lean yet skinny body had undergone since the last time the gym receptionist had seen it.
?Hey there Kenny, did you enjoy your vacations?? Alex asked cleaning his forehead, his once pale skin was a lot more tanned, but the redness of his pump was already noticeable all over his hard muscles.
?Forget about me dude, I wanna know how the hell you got so big in just a month! You?re not doing anything stupid huh?? Kenny lowered his voice tone, afraid of getting his friend in trouble.

?No way dude, I?m clean!? Alex flashed a white smile that easily convinced the shorter man of his innocence. ?I guess my body is finally compensating for the year I?ve spent in here, I just happen to be a late gainer?? The blond man concluded as he turned around checking his impressive reflection at the wall sized mirrors.

?Not bad huh?? Alex flexed his muscles and smiled confidently.?
?Dude, you look good enough for Health and Fitness cover!? Kenny complimented, still impressed with that incredible transformation. ?How much do you weigh, 175 pounds??

Alex chuckled ?More like 178 pounds, but I guess that at my height, I don?t show it very much?? The blond man exchanged poses as he flirted with his own image in the mirror.

?Of course you show! I work in this gym for almost 5 years now, and I have never seen such a tremendous transformation! You are sure one of the leanest and fittest guy in here, the best body of them all!? Fortunately for Kenny, the room was empty so no one heard such an enthusiast comment.

?Gee, thanks buddy, I am really getting lots of compliments from people these days, I guess I wasn?t just dedicating as much as I needed. Before I just didn?t have the energy to endure an hour in the gym, now I have to watch because I can?t over train, it?s been already 90 minutes of hard work!? Alex said putting the weights he used back in their original place.

?Shit you?ve been here since 5.15?? Kenny asked in disbelief.

?Well, this is a 24 hour gym. I got here when Paul was waiting for you to leave, but I told him I?d look the place until then.? Alex said gently touching the shorter gym mate?s hard shoulders. Suddenly, the unexpected muscular Alex looked at the time.

?Shit, I need to get going! Thanks for the chat Kenny!? Alex said, grabbing his duffle bag and heading to the locker room.

A few minutes later he was dressed in just jeans and a white tank top, but they fit so manly and sexy that such outfit seemed to be made by the best designer in the world.

Alex?s wet hair and the freshness of his cologne filled the reception room as he left, but Kenny?s gaze followed him as the man got down the street to the bookstore right at the corner of that street. ?Ancient Legends and Lore? Kenny frowned as he read that name ?This must be a new store? ? the receptionist concluded as he got back to his affairs, keeping a delightful mental image from the gorgeous hunk of muscle Alex had suddenly became.

Meanwhile, Alex felt the energy of another great work out! He never thought he would be so thrilled to go to school. Getting closer to the bookstore, Alex noticed the ?CLOSED? tablet, but he peeked inside, trying to see if his friend had already arrived. Fortunately for Alex, the astonishingly gorgeous Nikos was just there to greet his teenager friend.

?Good morning Alex!? Nikos? voice sounded sweet and welcoming, although Alex knew he was from Greece, the teenager never noticed his accent; it was like he had been speaking English for all his life.

?Hey Nikos, how are you doing today, pal?? As always, Nikos would greet his younger friend with a nice warm hug, it felt so refreshing, so invigorating, suddenly even the exhaustion from the pump seemed to be released from his muscles, leaving just an incomparable after-work-out satisfaction.

?Oh I?m doing fine, just living one day after another? No matter how simply radiating his smile was, Nikos always carried that sad tone in his gorgeous eyes, maybe for the fact that he missed his homeland. Nikos then just tried to disguise his gloomy mood.

?Did you finish the Trojan War?? The Greek hunk asked in a very interested tone.

?Oh yeah, it was just great! I never thought this story could be so deep! The movie was ridiculous compared to the actual story!? the teenager commented as he noticed the proud on that man?s face.

?I told you that many greater things have been done by mankind a long time before Hollywood appeared.? Nikos grinned as he wondered on his tiny shop.

?Ancients Legends and Lore? was not just a regular bookstore; it was specialized in books of mythological adventures of many pantheons, Nordic, Chinese, Native American and of course, Greek Mythology, Niko?s noticeably favorite subject.

The shelves were filled with books, from recently released issues to rare editions, everything dealing with lore and myth from several cultures. There were also lots of peculiar decorative items from all over the world, which could only mean that despite his very young look, Nikos was a well traveled man.

?I can?t believe you?ve been to all these places, Nikos. It must be wonderful to know all parts of the world!? Alex exclaimed as he looked over the pictures his friend had exposed in the wall, from the depths of Grand Canyon to the heights of Himalaya, passing by Sahara Desert, Amazon Forest, it seemed that Nikos had been to all kinds of places.

?Oh, I?m just Ulysses, I shall travel all my life until I finally find my way back home!? Nikos? melancholic tone returned to his pleasing voice. ?Speaking of him, I have here an illustrated issue of the Iliad, that I?m sure will entertain your younger eyes as you read the greatest adventure ever??

Alex stood up ?Only if you let me pay for it! It?s not fair Nikos, you?ve been giving me all these gifts but you sell books to make a living!? The teenager said reaching for his wallet, but Nikos just gently held his hands and squeezed his long strong fingers.

?I?ve told you before that I?ll be forever in your debt for saving my life that day! Sharing with such an avid mind the thrills of the greatest stories is just the least this humble old man can do to repay your own act of heroism towards me?? Nikos handled the issue to Alex but he continued touching his young hand.

Alex felt lost for a moment, whenever Nikos touched him, it was like his body was involved in polar winds after days under scorching sunlight, a feeling of relieve followed by a sudden unexplainable unrest, but at the same time it also seemed like his own body itched from a million different points, for all he could tell, Alex should break up that weird sensation, but nothing felt better than being touched by Nikos.

The gorgeous curly haired man must have noticed Alex uneasiness, because he gently retrieved his hand with a kind smile. ?I?m sorry if I make you uncomfortable, but from where this old man comes from, there?s nothing wrong about touching your friends??

Alex just waved his head. ?I told you, I don?t mind with that, it just shows your sincerity! Please, stop talking about yourself like you were old! You could pass by a high-schooler if you wanted!? The teenager complimented the Greek man?s looks by lifting his arms and casually flexing his biceps, which once again displayed the delicious view of his thick muscles, to delight of Niko?s luscious green eyes.

?I can see you?re growing bigger, my friend?? The Greek man complimented Alex, knowing that it immediately inflated his ego.

?Gee, thanks! I?m feeling bigger than ever? ? Alex suddenly looked embarrassed, like he waited for a next question.

?How bigger have you gotten?? Nikos finally said with a sweet smile.
?I just got my arms at 16 inches and a half, Nikos! My chest read nearly 44 inches and my thighs are just tiny bit less than 23 inches!? the blond teenager exploded in excitement as he revealed his latest developments.

Nikos laughed along with the excited teenager ?Well, maybe you should have these stats checked tomorrow; you sure look bigger than that! Someday you might just turn into a modern Hercules?? the sound of his laughter was even softer and kinder than his voice.

?He he, maybe one day I?ll use the loin cloth just for you!? Alex exploded in a joyful laughter, almost like contaminated by the sound of Niko?s contentment . The teenager knew that if it was up to him, he could just be there with that man until the end of his days, but unfortunately time was not on his side.
?Oh shit! Look at the time! I?m gonna be late for school!? Alex said as he quickly kept his newest gift on his bag and hugged Nikos this time, feeling the slender body of that good hearted man gently squeezed by the teenager growing muscles.

?See you next time, my friend, if you still want to see this old man after all!? Nikos said spreading his warm hands on Alex? tick muscular lats.

?Of course, I will! I told you that we?re gonna be friends forever!? Alex nodded his blond head and got out of the little bookstore, leaving behind a very melancholic yet incredibly hopeful amazingly beautiful man.

Nikos smiled as he remembered Alex? joyful excitement about his ongoing transformation. That boy was sure growing beautifully into a powerful man.

?JUST GIVE HIM THE TIME TO REALIZE YOU ARE THE ONE CAUSING ALL HIS GROWTH, FOOLISH MORTAL, HE?LL DO EXACTLY ALL THE OTHERS!? Nikos heard the powerful voice echoing in his store.

?Your time is gone, God of Sun! Zeus promised me I would be free from your curse, the day I find a noble heroic heart? Nikos yelled, after all these years of suffering he had lost the fear from his vain torturer.

?THERE ARE NO MORE HEROES LEFT IN THE WORLD, NIKOS! ONCE THE DUMB LAD CONNECTS YOU TO HIS AMAZING MUSCULAR GROWTH, HE WILL FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS FREIDNSHIP OF YOURS AND THEN YOU?LL BECOME HIS WIMPY SLAVE LIKE ALL THE PREVIOUS TIMES!? Apollo?s voice filled the room, and his picture in the wall suddenly seemed to be looking directly at the man who once had been just an innocent goat herder.

Instead of just getting mad at the God?s provocations, Nikos decided to use some of the knowledge he?d acquired in all these years of experience. Alex was indeed a very promising start, but so many others have been just as gentle and delicate before they turned into selfish monsters of muscular power and tyrant hearts.

If he was to find his noble hero, he should look for more suitable candidates.
Right at that moment, Nikos noticed the strong bodied Kenny going outside the gym to feed a street cat which had just given birth to six kittens. That sudden act of compassion, suddenly warmed the heart of the ancient young man, he would find his way out of the curse, and one of these apparently good hearted men would finally help him?

To be continued.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:14 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Kenny was working out in the gym during his off hours. As he drove the weights up and down, he admired the size and shape of them. He was really starting to see more results lately! His muscle tone had been very good, especially considering how much weight he was packing on his height, but over the past week, it seemed like he was packing on pound after pound of just lean, ripped mass! The workout shirt that had been a perfect fit when he bought it a month ago was now feeling snug, and he was sure it hadn't shrunk in the wash. His abs had especially begun to come in excellently, the fat on his body seeming to melt away to showcase the cobblestones he had on his abdomen. He looked at himself lifting in the gym's mirrors. He looked great! He looked like he belonged in a gym, pumping weights in the tight gym clothes that were beginning to attract the attention of everyone. Being a little short, he was used to being slightly overlooked by other people at the gym, even though he was the receptionist. Now there were people slapping him on the back, congratulating him on his gains and trying hard to mask the fact that in the two years they'd seen him up at the front desk, they hadn't bothered to learn his name. Hell, he was even closing membership deals faster now. A 30 year old guy with a spare tire for a belly just said, "I'll take whatever package you've got!" Kenny couldn't help but smirk at the man's choice of words. Even that had felt better than usual lately.

As he ended his set and prepared to go to the locker room to wash up and get ready to go back to his apartment, he spotted Alex sauntering onto the floor. Christ, thought Kenny. He's looking bigger and bigger everyday, too!

"Hey, Kenny!" Alex cheerily greeted with a wave. He was wearing a muscle t-shirt and biker shorts to work out in, and they made him look absolutely incredible in Kenny's opinion. "You just leavin'?"

"Yeah," Kenny replied with a laugh. "My shift got done and I thought I'd put in an honest workout before going home."

"Wow, they must be working! You're getting huge!" Alex complimented.

"If that's not the pot calling the kettle black," Kenny shot back at him. "You're getting your fair share of stares lately!"

Alex seemed to look down at his feet and blush at this. "Well, maybe, yeah. I guess I am getting bigger! I guess I just don't 'feel' big yet, you know? You ever felt that way?"

Kenny shrugged. "I guess when I first started building muscle, it felt weird. Like it didn't belong to me or something. But dude, you've made fantastic gains. Be proud of it!"

Alex smiled and agreed. "Yeah, I know you're right. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to make these guns even bigger!" He laughed and flexed his biceps. Kenny had to keep from staring at them for too long before Alex realized his interest had crossed professional lines. As Alex headed towards the weights, Kenny went to the locker room, cleaned up, and headed back out freshly clothed to do one more thing before going home...

The bell jingled to let the shopkeeper know Kenny was walking into his store.

"Kenny!" Nikos greeted in his usual warm manner.

"Hey, Nikos, my favorite bookstore owner!" Kenny jibed right back. "How's it going today?"

"Oh, slow," Nikos said with a sort of distant sadness. "But I suppose with a store this specialized, it's to be expected."

Kenny remembered meeting Nikos the previous week while he had given some food to a cat on the street that had had some kittens. One of the other gym workers had noticed the cat on his in and had said someone should go out and give it something. Kenny lost the rock-paper-scissors match and was the one to go and do it. He was now lucky he had, since after he had gotten done feeding it, he turned around to see Nikos. Goddamn, Nikos was gorgeous, Kenny thought. Easily the most gorgeous man he'd ever seen. He made Brad Pitt look like puke in comparison. Yeah, Nikos was a skinny guy, but it seemed to fit with his overall look. And combined with his bulging crotch and a face that could make you weep for joy, it was hardly a minus, suffice to say. Nikos had applauded him for doing such a nice thing for a poor, defenseless animal and had, to Kenny's great joy and shock, embraced him. He felt something funny pass between them, like he was suddenly energized. They talked a little bit and discovered they had something in common. Nikos was Greek ("My family goes way, way back over there" he said) and Kenny's subject of study in college had just happened to be Ancient Greek anthropology. He had many fascinating conversations with Nikos about the Ancient Greeks, even though he felt that Nikos was sometimes a little too stubborn in his theories about what life had been like back then. But even better than that, was how he was sure Nikos was checking him out the whole time. The little guy must like muscles, Kenny smiled to himself.

Since they'd struck up a quick friendship, Kenny had now been visiting Nikos in his bookstore every day the past week on his way home. They'd had lots of wonderful conversations and Kenny kept finding ways to casually brush up against Nikos' beautiful skin. For some reason, just doing that made him feel electric. If it wasn't love he was feeling, it was certainly lust. He wanted to do so many things to Nikos, and he was working up towards making the first move.

Today their conversation had once again been dominated by Ancient Greek anthropology. Kenny had managed to steer the subject towards the Greeks' stance towards homosexuality. From the way Nikos was responding, he seemed pretty comfortable with the subject, even supportive of it. This helped Kenny's confidence that he wasn't about to try to hit on a straight dude, no matter how hot he might be. During just the right lull in the conversation, Kenny used his hand to sweep the curly strands of hair out of Nikos' face, and leaned in to kiss his luscious lips. The effect was explosive. It was unlike any other kiss Kenny had had in his entire life, and he'd thought he'd had some pretty fantastic kisses in the past. This, however, seemed to lap at his nuts and kiss his nipples and fill his body and soul with strength. It was a feeling he never wanted to stop having. And as he stood there continuing to make out with an overwhelmed and stunned Nikos, Kenny could swear his clothing was getting tigher and tighter, until it was painfully tight...
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:39 PM

It had started off simple enough. The young man, Kenny, had begun what seemed like an ordinary friendship with him. Eventually, though, Nikos began to notice Kenny, and he was sure Kenny was doing the same. Soon, Nikos began to look forward to Kenny?s visits even more so then his visitations from the young Alex. Although he did like Alex, he was still just a kid in high school, barely legal. Kenny, on the other hand, was closer to his age (well, as close as his immortalized age anyways). Eventually Nikos found that his touches lingered longer then usual, a first sign that he was starting to become attracted to Kenny.

Then that day, Nikos had been discussing the theology of ancient Greek Society with Kenny when the man brushed his hair aside and pressed his lips against Nikos?s. Nikos felt his heart beat rapidly inside of his chest and his skin flush as once again, he had started to fall for another man. Nikos lingered for a bit before breaking the kiss almost reluctantly, but it had to be done.

?Wow.? Kenny said, looking a bit dazed. Already Nikos could see that Kenny had gained quite a fair amount of muscle in that brief moment. Not enough to cause suspicion, but enough to be noticeable to his discerning eye. He could see that Kenny?s already tight clothing were even tighter, easily revealing the size and shape of his beautiful muscles.

?Yea, wow.? Nikos agreed wholeheartedly, his eyes gazing Kenny over inconspicuously.

?How did you learn to kiss like that?? Kenny asked, a soft rosy color appearing on his handsome face.

Mysteriously he smiled. ?I?ve had years of practice.? He replied.

Not understanding the full meaning behind his words, Kenny laughed. ?Well I can?t say I?m not entirely surprised. You?re just about the most handsome looking guy I?ve ever seen.?

?Thank you.? Nikos nodded at the compliment. He had received similar words of adoration in the past, so it didn?t really flatter him all that much. Besides, it was his beauty and a poorly timed statement that had gotten him this curse in the first place. Then again, it was perhaps worth having since he was attracting the attention of the handsome Kenny.

?So, do you think we can go out for coffee perhaps tomorrow morning?? Kenny boldly asked.

For a moment Nikos considered it. ?Sure, why not.? He nodded. ?I know of a quaint little caf? on Yale and Travers we can go to that serves the best lemon meringue pie you?ll ever taste.?

?Alright then, I?ll be meeting you there at 9.? Kenny nodded. With a bright smile, Kenny left the store. As Kenny left, Nikos stood up slightly so that he could catch sight of those buttocks the size of honeydew melons walk away.

The moment Kenny was out of sight, Nikos sat back down on his chair and leaned forward with his elbows on the countertop, still basking in the afterglow of the kiss. Being so old, Nikos had had many sexual relationships with other men. However, Nikos?s curse reacted rather strongly from touches directly involved with bodily pleasure. Once they crossed that threshold, Nikos?s partner quickly revealed his true colors and would immediately crush all hope for any future together. There had even been times when Nikos was forcibly imprisoned against his will, but Nikos always found a way to escape. He still had Zeus?s blessings, even after all these years.

The immortal man didn?t notice time pass by until the bell attached to his door rang, signaling the entry of a customer. Nikos straightened himself up just as Alex reached him.

?Hey here Nikos. How?s business today?? The teenager asked. There was a kind of luster to him that was usually associated from time in the gym. Not only that, Alex?s large muscles was still pumped up and filled his clothing completely. It seemed that the boy was developing quite nicely, and it gave Nikos both pride and sadness to see someone grow because of him.

?Slow as usual.? Nikos replied with a smile. ?Say, I think you?re bigger today then you were yesterday.?

?Really?? Alex?s handsome face lit up. ?Does it really show or what?? He raised his arm, pulled back the sleeve and flexed, causing his bicep to pop out beautifully.

?Yes, I think it does.? Nikos smile broadened as he reached forward and touched the muscle.

Back in Kenny?s apartment, Kenny quickly threw off his clothes and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Was he bigger? He felt bigger all of a sudden. Ever since he had first met Nikos, he had been feeling more energetic and powerful. Ever since he met Nikos, he started to gain lean muscle mass quite easily. He also knew for a fact that Alex visited Nikos as well, someone who had spent an entire year without any gain suddenly becoming a muscle stud. That kiss he had felt more intense then anything then he had ever felt before, and during that kiss he swore his clothes had gotten even tighter.

In a hurry, Kenny rushed into the bathroom and stepped on the scale. He had just weighed himself at 176 at the gym that very day. However, his eyes widened when he saw the numbers flash 179. ?Holy shit, 3 pounds in one day!?? Kenny?s suspicions became more and more realistic.

Nikos could make people grow bigger.
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:16 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The Midas Touch

Part 5

(The next day at the usual time of Alex?s daily visit to Nikos store)

?Wow, Alex you?re already 203 pounds? That?s quite impressive for any guy, especially in such tender age!? Nikos complimented the teenager as the blond hunk showed his latest gains.

?Yeah, 17 and ? inches around, but I?m getting these babies to 18 in not time!? Alex teased kissing the sheer rocked peaks of his biceps. Alex has always been a very shy and reserved man, but along Nikos he just felt so comfortable, so joyful, that he even allowed himself to play the hunky jock. However, Nikos suddenly had a very unpleasant flashback. He had seen that same scene so many times just in the last century, that it immediately scared him; most of his former lovers/masters had started playing just like that.

Nikos? complexion went pale immediately; he didn?t want his sweet Alex turned into another massive selfish master, only looking him after his muscle growth touch. The sudden disappointment caused the dazzling beautiful man to feel dizzy, but Alex was right there to help him from falling.

?Nikos, are you feeling alright??Alex quickly held the skinny man in his big hard muscles, but suddenly, he felt Niko?s hand gently pushing him back, the same energy rushed through his body, but at the moment Alex could only focus on his little buddy in his arms.

?Please, I?m fine; it?s just my? hypoglycemia striking again?? Nikos lied, but how would he explain Alex that his health was just perfect, and no disease, poison, gun or even a disaster was able to cease his existence. If such things could indeed affect him, that would be just the easiest to end his curse.

Alex still held the skinny man for a few moments, but then he helped Nikos standing on his feet. The teenager quickly reached for a cereal bar in his bag and without even asking, he unwrapped it and handled to his friend.

?Er? I don?t like these bars?? Nikos tried to return but the strength on Alex? hand showed that he wouldn?t accept it back.

?You need sugar Nikos, now eat it!? Alex just took the bar and nearly forced it into the mouth of the skinny man; he was really worried about that skinny frail beautiful friend of him. Nikos felt the huge teenager genuinely concerned about his health, but he still couldn?t fully believe that his concern came from friendship or the fear that it might stunt his growth.

Nikos ate the little bar and the smile returned to Alex? lips, and along with that Nikos felt the warm big hands on the lad rubbing his slender shoulders.

?See? I told you?d feel much better! Sometimes you are such a stubborn dude!? Alex nodded his head, and got another thing out of his pack, this time it was a shiny red wrap. Alex actually blushed as he handled the package at his curly haired friend.

?I hope you don?t mind, I was kinda short of money, but I just needed to give you something after all the books and neat things you?ve given me??

?What is that?? Nikos asked unable to avoid his suspicious tone.

?It?s just a little something for you?? Alex? tone got even lower with his crescent embarrassment.

Nikos hesitated for a few moments, and then he finally reached for the tiny package. Gifts were always an indication on the personality of the giver; along the years Nikos had been given gold and silver, the most expensive clothes, acres of valuable lands, but all these gifts had always made him even more imprisoned and doomed to his curse.

Nikos expression was still very heavy until he finally unveiled the tiny necklace with some wooden pieces hanging in the middle. He noticed right away the excellence of the craftsmanship in the several tiny symbols carved in the little pieces.
?Did you like?? Alex asked noticeably nervous. ?It is a happiness charm??

Nikos? smile blossomed in his juicy lips. ?It?s very nice, but why happiness charm instead of a lucky charm?? The Greek man asked curious.

Alex blushed even more as he explained. ?Well, I thought you needed a bit of extra happiness in your life, I mean, don?t take it bad, but you do look constantly sad most of the time?? The teenager grinned a bit embarrassed, without even noticing that he suddenly gave Nikos the medicine he really needed.

?Why do you think that about me?? Nikos asked, gently placing the necklace around his beautiful neck.

?Well, I don?t know, you just seem so closed, like you?ve been keeping a secret for so long, even now you still look worried about something?? Alex finally confessed tenderly placing his hand on Niko?s shoulders, and the frail man now felt really vulnerable.

?Alex? do you have any idea how close we are from doing something inappropriate?? Nikos finally said taking his hands in a way that felt even better than all the previous times.

The teenager finally realized what Nikos meant by that question and then he stiffened like rock.

?WHOA! Nikos, I am not into you dude! I am gay, but above everything I consider you as my friend, but I think you are mixing up the feelings!? Alex stepped back, suddenly really uncomfortable with that situation, and Nikos for the first time, felt the disappointment of being ?rejected? even being clearly the most beautiful man that ever lived.
Nikos? guts twisted; suddenly he just wanted to get lost, because the mythologically gorgeous lad couldn?t stand the humiliation.
Nikos tried to take the necklace off, but Alex gently stopped him.
?What I said before was true, I still think you need some happiness in your life my friend?? Alex said in a lower tone.

The green eyed gorgeous man then smiled once again, looking up to the muscular teenager hunk, he just placed his hands on Alex? cheekbones and he kissed each one with a gracious warmth that filled the teenager with an unexplainable vigor and so much energy that he suddenly felt ready to take down an entire army.

?You are a true friend, and I promise I don?t want to risk what we have. Sorry if I cornered you like that?? Nikos grinned as he adjusted the necklace.

?I really loved this gift??He said with his dazzling look that once again seemed to outshine the sun itself.

?Well, I should get going now. See you tomorrow okay?? Alex said waiting for a very important step from Nikos.

?My door will be always opened for you Alex?? Nikos replied and they hugged one last time before the huge teenager passed through the door.

Nikos looked at him image in the mirror; such simple gift he got from that young man suddenly had more meaning than all the expensive things he had been given for these innumerous years. He had decided that no matter what happened to him, he would still feed Alex? muscles, because that boy maybe not his noble hero, but he was indeed a noble hearted man.

Meanwhile, Alex couldn?t forget about Nikos. The tenderness of his manners, the caring of his hands, the warmth of his touch still lingered in his skin, and the teenager just felt bad for hurting someone so gentle, so fragile, so in the need of protection.

Alex had never fallen in love before, sure he had been with other guys, and he knew pretty much what lust was, ever since his muscles grew bigger, he was constantly in lust, whether if guys checked him out or even just looking at his massive muscles. But the teenager never realized that he not only thought about Nikos most of the day, but he just needed to see him, to know his opinion, to see his reaction, to hear his laughter.

The blond muscular teenager suddenly realized that he might be in love with Nikos, he just never thought love could feel so sweet like that, he always imagined that when one was in love he would immediately enter a whole new world, but then, just being closer to Nikos showed him a new world, and he wanted to explore it together with such especial guy.

Alex wanted to tell Nikos how he felt, he spent the day trying to figure the words to explain his feelings, he couldn?t even think straight, the unrest grew as time simply didn?t pass. It was still a quarter to nine p.m.

He wanted it to be the next day already, so he could tell Nikos how sorry he was for hurting him, but since time wasn?t in his side, the muscular blond hunk took his bike and rode all the way to ?Ancients Legends and Lore? in the hope he could find? hoping he could find the guy he was actually in love with, but destiny wasn?t really favoring Alex, because the store was indeed closed and the lights were out?

Kenny was really nervous tonight. He was dressed in his tightest clothes, trying to show all his gains, he even spent and extra hour in the gym to make sure his gains were noticeable, the scales took him at 181 pounds, and several guys suddenly noticed the ?huge little guy? who works in reception.

However, Kenny was indeed nervous and excited, because although he was almost sure the reason for his unexpected late gains can?t be other than Niko?s holistic touch, he just couldn?t imagine a way to bring that subject up without sounding some crazy obsessed guy.

Suddenly, Carl Shaffer entered the coffee shop. The 6?3?240 pounds muscular amateur bodybuilder was a regular at the night shift in the same gym Kenny worked, he was not very sympathetic to other members, but ever since Kenny got bigger, things changed a lot?

?Hey Kenny, how are you doing man?? The massive dark haired man dressed in huge bodybuilding clothes carried his huge gym bag with him. Carl used his baseball cap turned backwards, and his tank top showed his obvious muscular arms. Kenny felt both proud and ashamed for being recognized by one of the most promising bodybuilders in the area.

?I?m doing great, Carl, what about big guy? Heading to the gym?? He asked raising his coffee mug.

?Yeah, gotta get that pro card this time!? Shaffer announced smiling with his very thin lips, his skin was noticeably artificially tanned but it also made his icy blue eyes suddenly much bigger.

?Excuse me sir?? Someone gently touched Carl?s huge shoulders and he felt suddenly the old injury on his shoulder joints suddenly stopped bugging him like he had been given a shot of painkillers. Carl looked back with a sudden welcoming smile.

The man was very skin, but Carl suddenly felt attracted to his uncanny beauty. Thos green eyes were the perfect match for his flawless olive skin and the curly dark hair. Carl?s chewing gum almost popped out of his hanging jaw.

?Can you please let me pass? I believe this seat here is mine?? Nikos said pointing at Kenny who just waved back at Carl ?I was just waiting for him, Carl, I hope you don?t mind big guy?? The hunky Malaysian said as he stood up and helped Nikos to take his seat, while Carl took a step aside.

?This is my friend, Nikos, he owns a store right across the gym?? Kenny introduced cheerfully and Carl suddenly noticed he was almost drilling for the skinny guy.

?Er? sorry for taking your place, I am just here to grab a smoothie and I?ll head the gym?? Carl didn?t notice that he was actually explaining himself to a guy who he had never seen before.

?That?s no problem at all... Nice to meet you Carl, I hope you have a great day at the gym!? Nikos stood up and shook the hand on the bodybuilder, and once again that strong man felt unexplainably rejuvenated and ready to pump harder than never.

Meanwhile, Kenny noticed how impressed Carl seemed after he touched Nikos, the short man paid very attention to the behavior on that skinny man. He really made it clear that he loved to look at muscular men, and he was never shy to compliment them.

Still a bit disoriented by the rush of Niko?s touch, Carl left the coffee shop almost forgetting his order, so thrilled he was to get a great pump in the gym. Both Kenny and Nikos watched the huge body on that powerful man crossing the glass doors.

?I was really looking forward to meet you again, Nikos.? Kenny smiled as he leaned forward. ?I still can?t forget about our kiss??

Nikos grinned back at the hunky gym receptionist. ?I really needed to see you once again, Kenny?? The legendary gorgeous man extended his hand, reaching for Kenny?s who promptly accepted the gesture.

They smiled at each other, Nikos hoped Kenny would be able to feel all the things his hero needed in order to save him from the curse, but Kenny could just imagine if that mere touch was already making him bigger.

Alex knocked and waited, but it was useless, Nikos was definitely not there anymore, so he just got on his bike and headed back home, passing by the little coffee shop in the corner of Yale and Travers, and suddenly it was like he was attracted to some unexplainable force.

The teenager looked inside the store and saw Nikos and Kenny were sat at on tiny table, but he noticed they were holding hands; and the worst of all, Nikos was smiling, he seemed happy at last, and when they kissed in such passionate way, Alex? young heart just sank inside his muscular chest?

To be continued.
  #8   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:03 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Talking

Feelin' the fuckpower of this story. Thanks for filling my manrod once more with all the power that promises even more.
Great story, with a lot of sensitive details.
Looking forward to the next part where I know more growth and intrigue will mingle and mix...
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 09:09 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Definately gonna add to this one...but how to do it...*thinks*

No matter what, I gotta get this outta my system while this thread is still young. *ahem*

Trust the Midas touch!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 10:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nikos had invited Kenny over to his rather surprisingly opulent apartment, at least for someone whose book store never looked like it had any customers. Kenny had brought a few movies for them to watch after Nikos cooked him the most delicious Greek meal he'd ever eaten. Their discussions had turned decidedly more personal since their last kiss, and Kenny tried to use dinner as an opportunity to learn more about this mysterious young man who seemed to have a talent for making men grow strong with his touch.

"How do you like the size I've been putting on lately?" he boasted to Nikos from across the table. He raised one of his thick arms and flexed, the bicep showing strong, straining against the fabric of his shirt.

Nikos blushed and for some reason looked a little bit guilty. "I like it a lot. You could've guessed by now that I like muscle."

"You bet I could!" Kenny said with a teasing laugh. "But really, I'm nothing special. I bet you have big guys hitting on you all the time, you're so gorgeous."

"Oh, from time to time," Nikos said, suddenly looking very intently at his plate.

"Like my friend Carl the other day. He looked pretty excited when you shook his hand. Better watch out or you'll have a new admirer!"

"Sometimes it feels like I've had enough admirers like that..." Nikos said softly with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Kenny asked, trying to pry.

"I'm used to men just lusting after me for my looks. Guys like that don't interest me anymore. That's why I'm so glad I met you," Nikos added with a smile. "You're different."

Kenny felt a little guilty inside after he said that. If only you knew, he thought. He tried to change the subject. "So how old are you again, Nikos? You can't be THAT young if you've been to so many interesting places and have a great apartment like this!" Kenny gestured around him at the lush dining room they sat in with a tasteful Classical Greek motif.

"I'm twenty...seven," Nikos said. It seemed to take an unnaturally long time to finish the sentence. Kenny distinctly remembered him saying he was 25 in one of their earlier conversations. "My parents were very rich in Greece and when they died they left me their fortune. I used it to travel the world for a few years, but then I decided to come to American and open up that book store to share with people my passion in life: mythology."

"Anyone ever tell you you're more beautiful than a Greek god?" Kenny said, trying to be smooth and sexy.

Nikos stiffened up a little at this and seemed to look away. "C'mon, let's be realistic, Kenny. I'm not blind, I know how I look, but... I'm not THAT good looking. I know you were trying to be sweet, though, and I appreciate it. You look... fantastic, too."

"Yeah, I don't know what it is about me lately," Kenny prodded some more, "but my body's just been a muscle building powerhouse! I think I've gained more muscle in the past week and a half than I have in the past five years! One of these days I'm gonna wake up bigger than Carl!" Kenny laughed at this, but he couldn't see Nikos' beginnings of an erection from underneath the table at this thought.

They finished the dinner, which Kenny profusely complimented, and sat down on Nikos' leather couch to watch one of the movies Kenny had brought on Nikos' impressive home theater. Kenny had purposely picked a romantic movie, and noticed as the movie went on how much more receptive Nikos was becoming to being touched. Eventually, Kenny draped a muscular arm over Nikos' slight shoulders and he could just feel the energy flowing into him, pumping up his muscles. Every few moments, he could feel his size swell just a bit larger. Soon the arms that had a little bit of slack room in his sleeves were pressing up against the fabric with an intent to destroy. His chest was more prominently being displayed underneat his shirt and his thighs were filling out his pants just a bit more than they had when he walked in the door. Seeking out just the right moment, when Nikos was most emotionally vulnerable due to the onscreen drama, Kenny leaned over, caressed Nikos' mythologically irresistable features and passionately kissed him. Nikos was putty in Kenny's hands now, and responded to the make-out session with a simlar gusto. Kenny could feel himself slowly swelling the whole time, his clothes suddenly uncomfortably tight.

Breaking the hot action for a moment, Kenny huskily breathed out, "Nikos, I want to make love to you." It was a brash, bold move at this stage in the game, but his cock was telling him what to do at this point, not his brain.

It seemed that the same was true for Nikos, who replied in a voice that was nearly an ecstatic moan, "I want that, too."

Knowing he'd never be able to fit into it again after he'd had sex with Nikos, Kenny ripped off his shirt, showcasing his power and strength to his partner, who only grew more aroused at the sight. Kenny's 196 lb. body was looking fantastic, especially since all that mass on his shorter frame made him actually look more massive than his weight implied. Kenny thought he looked every bit as big as Alex now.

In just a few moments, Kenny stripped Nikos of his shirt, too, showing his smooth, slim, olive-toned body to his Malaysian lover. Even though he wasn't muscular at all, Kenny felt that Nikos' naked body was just as beautiful as his legendary face. The muscle man undid his belt and took off, with some difficulty thanks to his new thigh mass, the pair of pants he wore. Clad in only his bikini briefs now, he shook his legs and flexed their musculature for Nikos now, who cooed at their size and definition. Finally, Kenny stripped off his underwear, proudly baring his 6.5" cock.

He went in to do the same to Nikos, but he was stopped by the Greek. "Kenny, I want to do this, I do, but I should warn you. I'm... big down there."

Kenny just grinned. "I hope so!" was the only answer he gave and took off his partner's pants and expensive briefs. Underneath the clothing, Nikos was hiding quite the piece of equipment, as Kenny had expected ever since he'd eyed the bulge at their first meeting. Niko's 10" throbbing boner was waving happily in the air, as beautiful as the man who owned it. It was uncircumcised and the foreskin was pulled ever so gracefully over half of the glans, giving the cock a cute, cowled appearance. The immortal man was already quite aroused, as indicated by the dripping precum falling out of of his slit.

The two embraced naked for the first time, and Nikos went to town rubbing Kenny's brown muscles. Kenny felt like he was on top of the world, a healthy rush entering his body and never leaving. It was more powerful now than ever before and he just kissed Nikos everywhere he could while he played with the man's butt, going between the pert bubbled cheeks and pushing an insistent, precum-slicked finger against the door to Nikos' essence. The Greek gasped and melted into his dominant man, letting Kenny have what he wanted. After preparing him for what was to come, Kenny laid Nikos down and pushed cautiously into the cursed man.

He wasn't prepared for what this level of contact would bring to him as he wanted to cry out in joy and pleasure. Inside, Nikos was tight, hot and gifting him with strength Kenny had never experienced before. He was now visibly bulking up with sinew as he rutted his insatiable lover, feeling himself actually growing longer and thicker inside of him until he finally could take no more and shot the most powerful, shattering orgasm of his life into Nikos.

Sated, but wanting to get Nikos off as much as he wanted to grow some more, the continously massing muscle man settled his mouth over Nikos' huge, raging erection and began sucking him off, amazed at the excitement he felt flowing through him even during this act. He couldn't get very much into his mouth (on top of Nikos' unusual size, Kenny had to admit he wasn't that talented at oral sex) but within a few minutes of slurping and sucking, the Greek finally shot into the massive Malaysian man and Kenny felt that white hot load sliding its way down his throat, scorching everything it touched inside with pleasure.

"OH, ALEX!!" Nikos screamed, to the chagrin of the man who was actually present.

Even after he separated from Nikos' recovering form, he felt the load within him like a burning ember, still igniting his muscles to grow.

Kenny stood over Nikos' prone form, still growing. His chest was heaving up and down from the exertion of the fuck, thick and strong, the nipples pointing down and nearly hidden by the fold that was developing due to the pecs' extreme size. His abs were tensing and relaxing with each breath, showing that he was ripped to the bone and strong enough to take a baseball bat to the gut, probably. His thighs were bigger than his thin waist at this point, and his lats were wide, making his bulky arms jut out at an angle. His neck traps crowded his smiling face as he stroked his 8" cock. He knew he was at least 225 lbs. now, probably even bigger, but without a scale handy, who knew? All he knew was that he was fucking huge now for a short guy. And it was all thanks to Nikos. He peered down over his chest to see how Nikos was doing and it looked like the man was sound asleep due to the intensity of the orgasm. Kenny chuckled and easily lifted Nikos to place him in his king-sized bed and tucked him in for the night, stopping to kiss him on the forehead to milk as much size as he could out of him.

-------------------

Alex was walking into the gym, miserable. Ever since he'd had that awkward moment with Nikos and seen him later on in his shop enjoying the company of the beefy receptionist at the local gym, he'd been depressed and wary of going back to work out. He knew he should've just trusted his feelings and kissed Nikos when he'd given him the happiness charm, but he just didn't seem able to act on his feelings of love for him at the moment. Now he couldn't even bear to face Nikos, the man for whom he couldn't stop thinking. As he walked up to the front desk to sign in, he stopped abruptly at the sight that greeted him.

"Hey there," Kenny said, not without a little cocky flip to his deeper, rumbling voice. "Been wondering when you'd show up here again."
  #11   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2007, 07:57 PM

Part 7

?What happened to you?? Alex?s eyes bulged out of their sockets as he stared at super-sized Kenny. ?How did you- I mean, what?dude, are you on some sort of shit or something!?? The last time Alex had seen Kenny, the guy was just a few pounds smaller then him. Now, it looked like Kenny had blown up with over 30 pounds of muscle in such a short amount of time!

?You mean roids? Hell no!? Kenny laughed, and Alex noticed that somehow his new musculature had given him a slightly deeper voice. Still sitting behind the reception desk like a king on a throne, Kenny crossed his thick arms across his chest, causing the slabs of pec meat to swell outwards. ?What?s wrong, jealous? I guess I don?t have to tell you that I figured out your secret to your gains.?

?My?my secret?? Alex frowned, still confused.

?Don?t play dumb.? Kenny smirked. Slowly he flexed his pecs, making them bounce under his XL muscle shirt. The way the shirt fit on him, however, made it feel more like a size small. In fact, all of Kenny?s clothing felt like they were several sizes too small. Soon he?ll have to upgrade to the big and tall for all of his clothing needs, though he had a huge urge to walk around in nothing but a posing thong. ?It took me awhile to figure it out, but now I see why you like to spend your time with Nikos. He has been very generous to the both of us, but he and I have a very special relationship now.?

Alex felt his stomach turn sour. ?S-so you two really are???

?You better believe it.? Kenny grinned cockily. ?He was the best sex I have ever had.?

Those words were like a heavy blows on Alex. Nikos had slept with Kenny?

Confidently, Kenny raised an arm and flexed, a huge bicep popping out. It was gloriously huge, taping over 20? with a sexy vein running along it?s peak. ?Can you believe he gave me these babies? It took me years to get my guns up to their old size, but he did all of this in a few short days!?

?A?A few days?? Alex repeated, still too emotionally unstable to comprehend the situation. ?H-how did he?I mean, what are you saying? That?s?it?s impossible, you must be mistaken??

Kenny gave Alex a peculiar look. ?Hey, don?t tell me you haven?t figured it out yet.?

?Figure what out??

Judging from the blank look on Alex?s face, the kid still didn?t know about Nikos?s ability. ?Well, I?m not going to spoil things for you then.? Kenny said smugly. ?But I think I?ll tell you this; that guy is no ordinary man. Just one kiss and you?ll understand.?

The memory of Kenny and Nikos kissing in the caf? resurfaced in Alex?s mind. Suddenly Alex felt his eyes water up as everything began to crash on him. Nikos didn?t love him, he loved Kenny, Kenny and his big muscles. Alex had thought that if he had built himself up enough, Nikos would notice his affections. But now Kenny had come along, with more muscle and more years. Not wanting to let that man see his tears, he turned and bolted out of the gym.

?Hey, wait!? Kenny jumped up from his chair when Alex suddenly ran away on the verge of tears. He had only been teasing Alex a bit, but he didn?t want to make the kid cry. He had assumed that Alex only hung around Nikos to get big, but now he was beginning to guess that that was not the case. Quickly he jumped over the counter and ran after Alex.

Neither of them had notice someone hiding behind the doorway, listening intently on their every word. When both of the other two men gone, the figure quickly moved to contemplate what he had just heard.

Nikos moaned in ecstasy as he felt the muscles of the naked body rubbed against his sweat coated skin. ?You?re more beautiful then a Greek God?? A sexy voice rumbled, causing Nikos to moan even louder. Slowly, he felt those muscles pulse and grow bigger, pressing harder and harder into his thin body. Suddenly the pleasure became pain as the man who Nikos had been making out with suddenly became a hulking monster, crushing him in its ever strengthening grip. Helpless to defend himself, Nikos could only beg as the monster threw him into a cage and slamming the door, sealing away his freedom.

Desperately, Nikos flung himself against the bars, crying out to Zeus to free him again.

Zeus cannot help you anymore! Apollo?s voice thundered. From now on, the fortune that allowed you to escape from the clutches of other shall no longer be yours. From now on, only the curse shall comfort you as you live the rest of your life in slavery!

Abruptly Nikos woke up with a start. He had uncharacteristically fallen asleep on his store?s counter. His dream had started off very well enough, but slowly it had turned into a full fledged nightmare. Apollo?s voice at the end was almost real, and those words sent a chill down his spine not from fear of the god, but from the memory of the men who had imprisoned him in the past. Before, he had always been lucky to escape when his beneficiaries discovered his talents and decided to enslave him. They would forgot to lock the door, or there had been something soft to break his fall when he jumped out a window and so on. He knew that those seemingly coincidental escapes were thanks to Zeus, but Apollo had just told him that that was gone now. If he were taken captive now, he?ll probably stay that way until the end of his would be master?s life.

At that moment, the bell to his shop?s door rang, signaling the approach of another customer.

?Welcome, how may I help?? Nikos trailed off when he saw a big, burly and yet familiar bodybuilder approached him. ?You?re Carl, aren?t you??

?You remembered.? The large man smiled, showing his straight pearly white teeth. The man was wearing a white t-shirt that was incredibly taunt against the man?s body, and his nipples were visibly erect. Nikos could even count each abdominal clearly. The faded jeans were also snug on the man?s legs. All in all, Carl was rather visually appealing to Nikos. ?I?ve been meaning to check this place out for some time. Seems like a nice place you got here.? Calr noted as he took a glance around.

Nikos chuckled. ?Ah, but business is slow. Not many people are interested in the old tales. Instead, they spend all their time on TV, movies and video games. The only kinds of books they read are those cheap comic books or a over dramatized romance novel.?

Carl laughed from Nikos?s comment. However, when he stopped laughing, he looked at Nikos in a way that made the greek man a bit nervous. Yet still, Nikos could not resist looking the bodybuilder over, taking note of those glistening muscles under the extremely tight shirt Carl was wearing.

?So?is there anything I may interest you with?? Nikos quickly averted his eyes.

?As I matter of fact, there is.? Carl said, making Nikos involuntarily shiver. ?I need your opinion on something.?

?Oh??

?Do you think my muscles are hot??

The question came so suddenly that Nikos was taken completely off guard. ?Wh-what are you saying?? He asked nervously, his face visibly sweating.

?You don?t think so?? Carl asked. Slowly, the man flexed his muscles one by one, moving into various poses with a professional?s grace. ?Doesn?t this ?? Carl did a lat spread. ??body?? He shifted over to a side chest. ??turn?? He raised his arm up and flexed. ??you on??

Hypnotized by the display of muscles, Nikos watched as Carl went from pose to pose, an erection growing in his pants. Numbly, he nodded, and Carl smiled. Slowly, the bodybuilder leaned forward with a certain look in his eyes. ?It?ll be even hotter it I get bigger, don?t you think??

Then the man closed the distance and kissed Nikos fully on the lips. Nikos couldn?t do anything but kiss back, caught up in his passion.

Meanwhile, Carl was giving the kiss his all while his mind paid close attention to his body. Slowly, he felt a rush sweep through him as his clothes became tighter, and tighter until?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! The sleeve of his shirt burst open, revealing a bigger arm.
  #12   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2007, 08:33 PM

A word to all readers,
feel free to join in anytime you want! This story is open for anyone who wants to add to do so. Don't be afraid if you think you're interuppting something, or if you''re not good enough. An addition is always welcomed! The point of these stories is to play around with other members and create a melting pot of style, plot and characters.

So what are you waiting for? Write today!

-Red
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 12:38 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Part 8

The cursed man suddenly snapped out his delirious yield to his own lust, but the green eyes of the luscious old lad were now helpless against the manly, overconfident and cocky handsomeness of Carl Shaffer. The bodybuilder chewed his usual gum as he checked the latest enhancements on his already impressive physique.

?Holly shit! This is awesome! My arms were stuck at this size for almost six months, and you just got them bigger by an inch or so, just with a mere kiss!? Carl grinned as he flexed his arms very close to Nikos face, who couldn?t help but smiling.

?I don?t think I have anything to do with your amazing development, Carl, it?s all because of your hard work and determination?? Nikos used his usual excuse, taking advantage of the excess of self esteem bodybuilders demonstrated to disguise his responsibility from their unexpected gains.

However, Shaffer already knew much more than Nikos would ever imagine.

?Cut the crap, dude! I know all about you and your growth touch, I?ve heard your two little friends fighting over you at the gym?? Carl said smiling cocky back at the surprised Nikos.

The Greek lad took a step back, feeling his spine freezing with fear.

?I don?t ? know what you are talking about?? Suddenly Nikos felt that he had to run away from everything, despair already spreading over his slender limbs. The curly haired man looked at the bottom of the countertop, for a brief moment he considered using the silent alarm he had installed a couple of months ago, but he was so obvious about that possibility that the massive Shaffer just grinned and easily pulled Nikos to the other side of that piece of furniture.

?Come on dude, you don?t have to be afraid of me. I?m good people!? Carl said as he caressed the shaking body of the dazzling beautiful man.

?P-please, don?t do that?p-please I beg you?? Cried the helpless man, Nikos anticipated all the horrible things that his former masters had done to him in the past.

Carl felt a bit surprised at the reaction of that weird guy, but he figured it might be just part of some plan to distract him.

?Look, Nikos, I don?t see why you look so afraid of me. I won?t lie to you, I came after this gift of yours, so I can get even bigger and more muscular, but in the end, I am the only one being honest with you here.?Carl said looking down at the skinny being captured in his massive arms.

?What do you mean, Carl?? Nikos asked really suspicious about that statement.

The bodybuilder grinned with his winning clarified smile. ?Do you really think Kenny and Alex were clueless about your power? I was lucky to find out about you because those two were stupid enough to fight over you in the gym!?

Carl noticed he had a strong point when Niko?s expression changed, so he knew he was in the right track to convince the gifted guy.

?You wasted your powers with two little guys who would never really appreciate what you have done for them! Kenny bragged about the fact that he had managed to squeeze more size from you than Alex had gotten in all this time he?s been visiting your store!? Carl concluded by letting Nikos go of his strong embrace.

?I just needed to check if they were being true, and I?m glad I found you, Nikos! This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me, dude!? Once again, Carl flexed his huge biceps and smiled out of pure satisfaction. The skinny man couldn?t help but smiling, even if it was just for one second.

Shaffer then touched the slender skinny shoulders of Nikos ?If you were making me grow like these two idiots, I?d never blab about your secret, because I know it must be a great burden for you, having all guys after you just because you can make them grow bigger??

Nikos looked down ?You have no idea how bad it has been the last? years.?

Carl lifted his chin gently. ?Well, you don?t need to worry about me. I am here to help you! I want everything you can give me, but I don?t need anyone to know except you! I want to see how much bigger you can make me, but I also work my butt in the gym to make my muscles even better in order to give you an even bigger raw material. I love my muscles so much Nikos, I worship them and I want you to feel that way too! ?

?Carl, this is going too fast? I am not sure if I ?? Niko?s mouth was silenced with a passionate kiss. Shaffer was not nearly as good in kissing as Nikos, but he knew exactly how to play the slender guy?s buttons. The bodybuilder just made sure Nikos was feeling his muscles bulging and growing bigger as they touched, feeling the veins popping thicker and the muscles getting harder underneath his flimsy skin. Carl rubbed his massive arms on Niko?s back and moaned.

?I am not afraid of going fast, Nikos. You took things too slow with those two and they betrayed you. I am being honest here. I think you are the hottest guy ever, but the fact that you can make my muscles grow just makes your irresistible to me?? Carl said the same thing so many have told Nikos before, but this time, it sounded so clear, so honest and so frank.

?Carl, I have been in this same situation so many times, that I just know I?ll be miserable in no time. Soon, you?ll just use me for your growth, abusing and objectifying me for your own growth pleasure.?

Shaffer suddenly understood that Nikos was very experienced, because all his arguments were very reasonable, like someone who had been in that position several times.

?Look, I know many guys must have overpowered you and tried to force you doing things against your will. But? that day back at the coffee shop, you were aware that if you touched me I would grow stronger and more muscular, and yet you didn?t hesitate in doing that??

Nikos grinned ?You don?t understand, I just can?t help it it?s stronger than me!? The man confessed as Carl just nested his head on the massive shelf of his pectoral muscles.

As part of Niko?s burden, Apollo also sentenced him to be overwhelmingly attracted to the biggest, strongest men, which certainly was devastatingly dangerous for someone with the incontrollable power of making other men grow. So, no matter how much involved Nikos thinks he is, the minute he gazes upon a guy more muscular, his lust consumes his better judgment. The Sun God really knew how to turns his misery an eternal prison, not even Zeus? blessing would make things much easier?

Carl noticed how the skinny man adored his muscles. ?You can?t avoid falling for the biggest guys huh? Well, there?s only one way to cure that! I have always to be the biggest guy you have ever been with!? Shaffer laughed as he hugged the much smaller man in his brawny frame.

Nikos felt disoriented for a second; he knew his touch was already feeding Carl?s muscles even if he wasn?t focusing on it. That man was so abrupt and intense, he didn?t hide things from Nikos, and all his former lovers always kept things from him. Maybe someone that honest may not be the one who sets him free from his curse, but then he doesn?t seem to have any hidden agenda for him.

The icy blue eyes had a different look contrasting to Carl?s artificially darkened skin. ?Dude, I know you dig huge muscles, and I will be honored to let you worship me, just make bigger and we?ll have a great deal!?

Nikos? response came from his cock, hardening between his legs and touching Carl?s stomach. It wasn?t as ripped as the bodybuilder wanted to be, but soon thanks to Nikos magical help, no judge would ever complain about his ?lack of abdominal definition?. Carl?s own libido went through the roof as he felt Nikos touching his nipples, slightly twisting them with highly skilled performance. The stronger guy just lifted Nikos and they were soon at the back part of the store, where Nikos had his personal office, but Carl just placed him on the top of his desk.

?WOW! You must have quite the package there buddy!? Carl commented with his eyes wide opened, but for one second Nikos feared for his own sake, because most of his former masters got furious about the fact that Nikos? cock was much longer and thicker than their own endowment, but Carl seemed eager to see the size of that impressive bulging dick released from his prison.

?THAT IS QUITE AN EYE POKER!? Carl said looking at Niko?s huge throbbing manhood and then back at the ashamed face of that gorgeous skinny man.

?Please, don?t be mad, I hope soon you will?? Nikos tried to say something but Carl just held one finger his lips to shut him.

?Dude, I can barely wait to suck on that monster!? Carl kneeled, gently engulfing that engorged manhood, and Nikos felt that he was quite an experienced sucker for someone who seemed such an alpha male jerk. Carl licked the head and adjusted his jaw to the sheer girth of that cock, but he did a great job because the Greek man was already feeling his balls churning with his most recent load of muscle growth cum.

Nikos pondered for a second if it was a wise thing, he would soon be creating a third augmented man, and this one was not only bigger and more experienced, Carl was above everything, incredibly more determined to grow so huge that the second part of the legendary curse would never apply to his case, Shaffer wanted to be always the biggest man Nikos had, in order to draw all his attention.

As Carl enjoyed the invigorating feeling of Niko?s touch, he felt his muscles getting harder and literally inflating with new masses of rejuvenating power, it was such a rushing sensation of strength and manliness that Shaffer almost choked in Niko?s cock, because he had just heard his muscles ripping not only the rest of his sleeves, but all the front part of his tight underarmour shirt. His legs also got so thick that his six inches cock begged for more space, and it almost felt like he was getting bigger down there as well.

Nikos had been giving the head far too many times in the past, but he couldn?t deny the thrilling qualities of Carl Shaffer, it was almost like the growing man was trying to drain Nikos? own soul through his cock, the sucking was rhythmical and steady, Carl even had the care to work on his balls, feeling how heavy they were getting with all his legendary cum. The curly haired man sighed and though he would soon be unloading down Carl?s throat, but when he was very close to the edge, his cock felt unexpectedly cold.

?I think you?re enjoying this, in fact you like this so much that you deserve something more!? Carl stood up kissed Nikos passionately. Then he easily helped the still disoriented skinny man to get on his feet. Meanwhile, the immense Carl got on the desk, getting rid of his last reminiscence of clothes, seductively spreading his legs.

?I bet you had many big guys sucking on your cock, but you can?t say the same about the big guys who let you top them huh? I have no problem in servicing you and being fucked by you, if that makes bigger, stronger and more muscular Nikos! You love muscles so much! You need to see them growing don?t you? You need to make me bigger! Come on dude! Come make me the biggest guy in the world!? Carl yelled as he felt Nikos? cock head already pressing against his tight anus.

The Greek lad was just lost in the tantalizing seduction, that huge guy was not even a little ashamed of being topped by that skinny man, he just wanted Nikos to feel how tight his muscles were from inside. The curly haired man just couldn?t help it anymore, as he felt how muscular those thighs were, and how deliciously tight his man cherry was. Carl was not used to have such big cocks, but Nikos felt to so expert, it was like he knew exactly how to make it the least painful possible for an inexperienced bottom.

Easily at first, but increasing his pace as Carl felt more inches entering his body, Nikos augmented his pounding action inside the bodybuilder who screamed out in pleasure, suddenly assaulted by an unexplainable surge of power and energy that simply made his body vibrate with an uncontrollable energy.

Ever since he was cursed, the beautiful man had only topped very few times, and he now remembered why he seldom used his dazzling cock to fuck all these men in the past. The muscle growth on Carl assumed an intensity that astounded even the cursed topper. He just felt his cock being engulfed by Carl?s growing body. The mere view of those sensually expanding muscles just sent Nikos into a blissful state of excitement, he felt his own body squeezing and shaking hard as he came violently inside Carl?s butt.

Then it felt like a tourbillion of emotions, Nikos felt a rush of energy travelling through his cock and entering Carl?s like he had never felt before, it was like he was feeding the need for size with tenfold capability. Both Nikos and Carl screamed on the top of their lungs as the growth continued, muscles growing and getting bigger. Carl?s body is getting even larger and more massive, his moaning getting deeper as his voice became lower and more powerful. Nikos tried to pull out, but his hard cock just kept pouring more cum into the man?s body and in consequence it grew even more muscular.

After what seemed like ages, Nikos finally got soft enough to unplug himself from the huge man, but as soon as he did it, a new, bigger, and more massive Carl Shaffer rose to his own feet.

?I FEEL AWESOME!? Carl exulted as he looked at his newly improved physique. Just that session rendered him over 35 pounds of massive muscle, and Carl Shaffer now stood at impressive 275 pounds, but the best part is that his excessive body had just disappeared.

Carl watched himself at the tiny double faced mirror of Niko?s office and he almost fainted. His biceps were humongous balls of uncanny power, his shoulders had widened and thickened to the point they made his head look small, his deltoids had ballooned and joined his ears creating an incredible intimidating effect, his neck had engorged and grew so amazingly powerful that now he was the very look a champion bodybuilder.

His chest had grew harder, wider and thicker, reaching over 60 inches now and the beautiful twin pectoral shelves now had enormous nipples, his abdomen had been sculpted with the greatest and sexiest 8 pack set, giving him the kind of stomach definition not even the hardest fitness model ever had. The thighs were still shaking with their augmented new size, the fibers thickening and bulging at the slightest movement, the calves were just massive sculptures of enormous strength and power. Carl even noticed that his spewing cock not only felt bigger, it looked bigger, and somehow Nikos was responsible for all of that!

Nikos was still dozy from the intensity of that growth session, he just remembered that from all the times he had augmented a man, only few had been so intense, and absolutely none of them had been so pleasing for him, which suddenly set Niko?s heart in fear.

?In the name of Olympus, what have I done?? Even after so many years of his curse, Nikos never realized that, the more active role he played during the growth session, the stronger the effects would be, and Carl suddenly was the living proof of that twisted theory. Nikos stood there, drowning in his fear and lust for that impossibly huge guy, who just approached him with a frightening winning smile.

Carl just hugged Nikos and lifted his exhausted body from the ground. The minute they touched it was like Nikos had suddenly lost all his willpower, he knew that Carl would probably want more and more, but he simply had no energy to fight that, he was beginning to accept that Apollo may have won after all these years. After all, the only ones that earned his very confidence had just betrayed him.

Nikos wondered that maybe it was worth being someone?s slave because of an honest request, than being fooled by bastards that would never tell him the truth behind their interest. Carl just placed Nikos in his SUV and drove like a maniac out of the place.

Meanwhile, Kenny had finally reached Alex, who had stopped by the beach lane.

?Dude, we need to talk now?? Kenny said gently touching Alex? shoulder.

To be continued.
  #14   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 08:49 PM

"Why'd you get so upset earlier?" Kenny asked, a little confused. Didn't Alex just wanna use Niko to get big?

"Maybe I'm just a bit jealous," Alex lied. It was more than a bit. "Nikos was my friend first and to see all his time suddenly occupied by you... I just got selfish."

"Your friend? You guys are just friends?" Kenny was seriously confused now.

"Well, yeah..." Ales said, not knowing why this was so hard for Kenny to understand. "I mean, I know he's dating you, so that's not a big problem, is it?"

"Nikos and I are... well... we're not quite dating..." Kenny said, a thoughtful look crossing his brown face. "I suppose it's a mutual interest. I mean, that's how it was between you guys, right? He makes you big, you flex for him..."

"What do you mean, 'he makes you big?'" Alex asked, suddenly realizing there was something deeper to this than just a love triangle.

"Well, you know, you've gotten big lately from hanging around with Nikos. I did the same thing and I got big, too. It's what he does. Nikos makes guys big. You mean you didn't know that?!" Nikos couldn't believe that Alex had been so naive the entire time. Guys just don't grow muscles out of thin air like that, no matter how hard they worked out! Alex should know that better than anyone, having been small.

It was like a lightbulb went off in Alex's mind. THAT was why it felt so good to touch Nikos? It made his muscles grow? But... "That's impossible!" he spat out. "There's no way a guy can make another guy's muscles grow like that!"

Kenny flexed his arm. The bicep jumped and bulged and peaked higher than it ever had before, veins working around it and the triceps below hanging full and robust. That was the arm of a serious musclehead. "Living proof," Kenny said, pointing to it.

"But... but... oh my god, now it makes sense..." All those times he had joked and paraded his muscles around Nikos, he thought all the looks he got were out of lust and admiration. Now he knew that it wasn't just that; Nikos was surveying his creation. What did Nikos think he was, God? Toying with people's bodies like that... was he just there for Nikos' amusement? He'd really thought that all his hard work and dedication had started to pay off, but now he realized it was just Nikos' pity on him. He hadn't earned this body. Nikos had deigned to give it to him. And to think he had been falling for...

Kenny crossed his arms around his thick chest as he saw Alex work through what this meant. The little big guy raised an eyebrow at the angry look that came upon his cohort's face. "You okay there?"

"He... he used us..." Alex said, disappointed.

Kenny shrugged his heavy shoulders. "We used him. Fair's fair."

"What do you mean 'we?'"

"Well, I mean, I sorta strung him along to get big," Kenny said sheepishly. After he saw the outraged look begin to creep into Alex's face, he quickly amended, "But it's not like he didn't enjoy it! I mean, he seemed really into me and the stuff we did together... not that we did all that much together! Just a fuck or two... er, did I say a fuck? More like cuddling..."

No amount of sugarcoating could make Alex feel better about any of this at this point. "Both of you make me sick," he muttered. "C'mon," he said, grabbing Kenny and having difficulty dragging the beefier man with him.

"Where are you going?" Kenny asked. He wasn't really struggling because he knew he could overpower Alex if he needed to.

"To talk to Nikos. You've both got some explaining to do."

--------

"Welcome to Casa Shaffer," Carl boomed as he introduced Nikos to his rundown apartment. It was a spartan abode, with the main room consisting of little more than a couch, a TV and a messy kitchenette that looked like it hadn't been properly cleaned in weeks. It looked like Carl wasn't making much money, and what money he had was being funnelled into his car, gym membership and supplements. Nikos' peek into the open bedroom door showed that it was in equivalent squalor.

"It's... cozy," Nikos said with his nose beautifully scrunched up.

Carl wiped his nose with his wrist and wiped it off on a nearby wall as he sniffed, "You wait here. I wanna get in somethin' special for ya." And with that he clomped off into his bedroom and shut the door loudly.

Nikos looked around the place more closely while Carl did whatever he was doing in his room. He could see old pizza boxes, empty vitamin bottles... yuck. He wouldn't call himself a prima donna, but he had grown accustomed to finer things than this in his time on earth. Even during the Dark Ages he'd managed to make himself comfortable. Carl was certainly proving himself to be as messy and uncouth as he was honest and frank.

Finally, after he heard Carl wrestling with his malfunctioning doorknob, Nikos turned around to see Carl clad only a bright blue poser. It looked a little funny on Carl's pale skin, since he was used to seeing bodybuilders in their customary fake bronze, but Nikos was definitely in love with what he'd crafted. Carl looked spectacular, as good as any of the pros, and all the better because it had been because of him. Even though he'd already come once today, Nikos' big dick was starting to harden again.

"Told ya it was somethin' special," Carl said with a leer. "This is what I'm going to be wearing in the show in a few days! Hot isn't it?" With that, he began turning around and flexing into some obligatory poses. Nikos had to admit, it was hot. "I've never looked bigger, and it's all thanks to you, Nikos," the bodybuilder gushed. "I gotta be at least 275. Shit! 275 and piled into these little bikini posers. Bet that's got you all horny, huh?"

"Yeah," Nikos said, his mouth dry. Damn Apollo for making him so much of a horndog for big men!

"What do you wanna do about that?" Carl teased, turning around and shakingh is large, bulbous rump for his little man. The poser seemed to want to dive into the crack and never come out. Nikos thought that sounded like a good idea, too.

"Carl... you don't know what..."

"I know that I can get even bigger before the show..." he growled. "And I know you wanna see me that big. Isn't that right?" Carl was facing him now and running his hands seductively all over his massive muscles. "I'm nothing compared to how big you'll make me, isn't that right?"

A dark trail was forming in Nikos' pants, starting at the tip of his cock.

Craig's eyes narrowed. "Show me how badly you want that."
  #15   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 10:51 PM

A part of him knew that Carl had become completely power crazy. A tiny voice in Nikos screamed that this was wrong, and that he should run for it. However, it was drowned out by the roaring commands that came from his lust for big men, especially for this muscle god before him. Every muscle bulged in definition and power, a specimen of masculine perfection. Hungrily Nikos looked at the bulbous buttocks, licking his lips as he tried feebly to restrain himself. However his dick and curse finally overcame his mind. Nikos practically jumped out of his clothes and attacked Carl, rubbing himself against his hard body, feeling the hot, steely muscles. He caressed, he kissed, he licked and he bites. Using his entire body, Nikos tried his best to please the man.

“Oh that’s it baby, worship that body!” Carl moaned as Nikos licked a trail through the deep valley between his pecs while the Greek man humped his leg with his stiff dick. Already he could feel the little man’s power coarse through his muscles, making them bigger, stronger, and even more perfect. Occasionally he flexed a muscle, watching how it bulged out before he relaxed it, then flex it again to find it even bigger then before. The energy that was flooding his body was almost more then Carl could bear. Carl enjoyed the feeling of Nikos worshipping his body before his desire to grow became too much to bear. “Fuck, I want you inside of me now, bitch!”

The deeply voiced command from this muscle god caused Nikos to shudder in bliss as he automatically moved to Carl’s backside. There, he slowly peeled off the poser (now skin tight against those growing melons.) Once Carl’s ass was bared to the air, he pressed his eager cockhead against the bodybuilder’s tight hole, waiting in anticipation for those tight butt cheeks to relax just enough for him to penetrate. After what seemed like an eternity, those two round globes loosened up for a brief moment and Nikos immediately rammed his shaft in as much as he could in one go. Carl moaned loudly by the penetration by Nikos’s huge tool. Slowly Niko pushed himself further in, filling the man with his length. Both men moved in unison as they lost themselves in sexual ecstasy.

“That’s it bitch, fuck me with that huge cock!” Carl order, his two hands stroking his own. The energy that was flowing into him intensified greatly, and the feeling of his muscles growing even faster made his testicles churn in their sac. Faster and faster he stroked himself as he tightened his hole around Nikos’s cock, which sent waves of pleasure through the both of them. Finally Nikos shot his load into Carl and a few moments later Carl shot his own. As the fires of passion burned out to embers, Nikos pulled himself out of Carl and collapsed onto the ground. The poor guy was completely drained out.

Carl, on the other hand, was feeling more alive then he had ever felt before. Immediately he went into his posing room, his giant thighs rolling around each other since they were so big. Though he lived his life rather messily, this single small room was so bare that it could almost be called empty. Lined along all four walls were mirrors which began from the floor to the ceiling. There wasn’t a patch of the original wall visible anywhere at all. Here, Carl was able to see himself in his full glory at any angle he wanted, his image reflected infinitely on all sides. Confidently, the man began to go through his favorite posing routine. Each flex made his muscles blow outwards like a volcano. He was much bigger then 275 now, possibly over 300 lbs. even. God, he was so beautiful he thought as he flexed his bicep and watched a mountain form. Unable to resist, Carl brought his arm up to his face and kissed the peak.

Even though he had achieved the size of his dreams, Carl still hungered for more. He wanted to get bigger. No, he HAD to get bigger! He would become the biggest muscle monster in the history of mankind! And Nikos was the key to his ambitions. Yet there were others who knew this secret, Kenny and that kid, Alex was his name? Carl’s brows furrowed as he thought deeply. The two of them knew the secret of this growth, and they also wanted Nikos. They might try to take the man away from him and use them for their own greed.

But he won’t let them.

Hours later Nikos stirred out from his sleep. Even from slumber, his appearance was still perfectly beautiful, with not a hair out of place. He found himself lying on a small mattress on the floor of a rather small room with a single dim light bulb hanging from the ceiling above his head. It wasn’t a very clean room, there were stains on the walls and carpet, and even the sheets and blanket had some irregular yellow coloring in different areas. At first Nikos wondered groggily what he was doing in a place such as this when the memories of what had happened returned to him. Fear overcame his senses as he rushed to the door and tried to turn the knob, only to find it locked from the outside. He pulled and pounded on the door, but it was no use. While he had been asleep, Carl had probably carried him into this room and installed several locks on the outside of the door. In desperation, Nikos turned to the window only to find it barred and nailed shut. Carl could never have installed those so fast, so they must’ve been a part of the original construction as indicated by the rust, though the nails looked relatively new.

Distraught, Nikos returned to his mattress and curled up into a ball. Once again he was a prisoner to the whims of a single obsessed man. Apollo’s words echoed in his head and he whimpered. Unlike all the other times, there will be no escape for him. He was trapped, and all hope was now gone.

And so he waited for his new master to come back to do whatever the man wanted to him. His life was no longer his, after all. It belonged to Carl now.

“Nikos, are you here?” Alex said loudly as he entered the store in case his friend was in the back. However, there was no response whatsoever. As he and Kenny moved further into the store, what they found was what looked like a messily cleaned up sex scene on.

“What happened here?” Alex asked in surprise as he looked at the dried up cum on the floor and countertop.

“It looks like Nikos got some action.” Kenny remarked as he sniffed the air experimentally. “I guess he found someone else to grow and decided to do him.”

Alex shook his head however. “He wouldn’t just leave his store unlocked like that. Something bad happened, I just know it.” The feeling in the pit of his stomach was eating at him as worry crept in.

Kenny looked around, puzzled. “Well, if someone really did do something to Nikos, how are we going to find out who it was?”

“Hey, what’s this?” Alex reached down and picked up the tattered remains of Carl’s clothing.
  #16   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2007, 08:19 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Interesting!
  #17   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2007, 07:22 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Part 11

?15?. 16? 17? UGHHHHH 18? FUCK?. 19? COME ON!... 20!? The blond teenager grunted as he conquered yet another victory against his physical exhaustion. Like everything else, working out had become way harder since Nikos was gone, but at least it was the only thing that helped the young lad to clear his mind of all the worries and preoccupations.

Alex had never felt so lost and frustrated in his life; he couldn?t decide if he should feel furious or flattered about being secretly grown by Nikos? alleged supernatural capabilities, but he wouldn?t decide until he found out what happened to the inhumanly beautiful and mysterious Greek man.

?That?s cool dude, you need to release all this stress on something, at least we are not losing anything of the muscle Nikos had given us??Kenny said resting his hand on the strong shoulder of his new gym partner, but Alex wasn?t very pleased about that affirmation, actually he felt outraged about the mere idea that he could have for Nikos the same kind of interest Kenny had confessed.

?So what could you find with that friend of yours who worked on DMV?? Alex asked at once, trying to ignore his own resentment about Kenny?s deeds. ?Could he at least give us his name??

Kenny shrugged ?No, man, my buddy checked all database he had access to but it was useless, there?s no one like Nikos in there!? The Malayan muscle hunk looked indeed worried about that whole situation, even though he had to admit that he wasn?t devastated as Alex seemed.

They have been trying to reach Nikos for over a month now, without any substantial results; Nikos? store was literally abandoned, Kenny had even taken Alex to see the Greek man?s apartment but no one there could give anything solid about his possible location. To make things even worse, they couldn?t even file his disappearance to the police authorities because they realized Nikos never told them his last name, and after some careful research Kenny discovered that the store and even Nikos? apartment belonged to a foreign company, it really looked like their missing friend had erased all traces of his very life in any possible official record, Nikos was living like a ghost in our society, a man with no name, no past, nothing he could be related to.

Alex stormed out of the weight area heading straight to the showers; Kenny knew the teenager was furious because he dropped everything in the middle of the training. The shorter muscular man decided to give the lad some personal time to clear his thoughts, after all, for all they knew Nikos could have just simply gotten sick of both of them and decided to take another lucky guy under his muscle growth wings.

A few moments later, Alex passed by the reception, although he still looked very sad, that blond lad could at least face his Asian fellow.

?Well, I?m off to school now, see you in the afternoon?? The teenager mumbled as he hugged his friend. ?Sorry if I took it out on you, pal??

?Don?t worry kid, it?s alright, we will find him sooner or later??

Kenny had barely finished that sentence when an unexpected gush of wind entered the gym reception, forcing the stack of fliers to tomb over Kenny?s desk, creating an instant mess.

?Let me help you?.? Alex casually said trying to put the different fliers in their original places.

?Thanks buddy! This is a most unusual wind, the weather is just getting heavy, I think there?s a storm coming along?? Kenny commented looking at the clouds that gathered up in the skies.

?Oh, the bodybuilding contest... the preliminary parts begin today at 10 a.m.? Alex commented as he placed the fliers together. ?Do we have any guys from the gym competing??

Kenny grinned. ?Yeah, Carl Shaffer, he?s got a great body, but he needed to lean down and get more symmetrical if he wanted to have any chance to get his pro-card??

Suddenly, Kenny remembered that time he was with Nikos at the coffee house; Carl had been there with him, and the Greek hunk didn?t miss the opportunity to shake the hands on that big bodybuilder, who obviously was fascinated by Nikos? charm. Then, he could clearly see the bodybuilder dressed in a tank top that looked exactly like the one they have found on the store.

?SHIT! How stupid am I?? Kenny said as he typed on his keyboard like a maniac.

?What is it Kenny?? Alex asked too curious to get along his way to school.

?Carl and Nikos had actually met once; I overlooked that fact because it was the same night where we? erm? got intimate.? Kenny confessed, but before Alex got another jealousy seizure the computer screen blinked with valuable information.

?AHA!? Kenny screamed as he got something printed.

?What?? Alex was suddenly involved at the same euphoria that overtook Kenny.

?At first I thought Carl had changed his workout time, but his gym card hadn?t been used in precisely 33 days?? Kenny said looking up at Alex? eyes just to see them glow with hope.

?That?s the same time Nikos? been missing!? The teenager concluded as he watched Kenny grabbing his bag. ?And I can only imagine why an amateur bodybuilder would quit his favorite gym right before the show that can get his pro-card!? Kenny replied as they got to the parking area. ?I got his address on his record; we?ll get there in a jiffy, because fortunately I drove my car to work today!?

Alex had never cut classes in his life, but the situation totally justified this alleged act of irresponsibility. ?Right on!? The teenager said at once.
A few moments later they had both gotten to the address Carl had given to the gym, it was a very old building in a nasty neighborhood. Kenny waited in the car as Alex went inside to ask about the bodybuilder.

?So, what did the doorman said?? Kenny asked nervously.

?Carl had moved a couple of months ago, he had been evicted for not paying the rent?? Alex commented.

?DAMN! We were so close?? The Asian hunk punched the display on his 1999 jeep.

?Well, we still are very close. We may not know where he is living now, but we are sure to find him here?? Alex said waving the bodybuilding contest flier, and Kenny just stepped on the gas pedal to get there as soon as possible.

Their renewed hope didn?t weaken even after they realized Carl no longer lived in the address he had given when he filed his gym membership, although they had no idea where he lived these days, they were sure of the one place he had to be today; it could actually mean the location of Nikos for the first time.

?Ohhhhhhh?. Soooo huge, sooo massive!!!? Nikos screamed as he came right inside Carl?s incredibly muscular butt. The Greek man just leaned forward to his masters? unearthed vast back and collapsed as usual. Fucking Carl?s ever growing body was no Nikos? only chore.

Carl grunted as he felt that Nikos no longer had strength to carry his growth session. The massive brute just closed his eyes and felt the ongoing effects of the magical touch of his slave working wonders in his already wonderful physique. Then, when the most pleasing feeling in the world finally faded, the monster just shook his enormous tail and expelled the cock of his worshipper out of his magnificent body.

Nikos? body fell heavily on the floor, but even that wasn?t enough to wake him up from his post growth exhaustion, Carl shook his head and just jumped over the unconscious body of his prey as he reached for the huge mirror in the wall; the monstrous bodybuilder grinned as he looked at his amplified perfection.

Carl got up on the electronic scale, just one of the many things he had bought with Nikos? money, on top of everything that stupid queer was also loaded, but to Carl it just meant there were more things for him to suck from his slave. When the bodybuilder read his new weight, a winning smile showed his recently cleared teeth.

?387 amazing pounds, no one had ever gotten in stage weighing so much, not at this size, this symmetry, this definition, this perfection!? Carl screamed at his vain self, flexing his massive muscles. In just a bit over a month, he had not only gained over 100 pounds of hard, powerful muscle, but he had built his body to the very extent of Nikos? capabilities.

The doomed worshipper just felt each time more obsessed with the body of his master, he would come back from his sleep and spent the entire time they had together imagining how he could make Carl look even better. And at the beginning of every section he would tell the master what he wanted to give him.

?You are already tall, master, but I can make sure than you will never look up at any opponent!? Shaffer didn?t believe at first, but Nikos had gotten him whole 6 inches taller, at full 6?10? this height places Carl as one of the tallest bodybuilders ever, but unlike the poor guys who have to struggle to make their muscular gains more noticeable, Carl?s growth only increased the feeling of his hugeness, because Nikos got all his body proportionally bigger, so it was like seeing an enhanced, perfected, increased and enlarged version of Carl Shaffer.

?I can make your waist slim down and get narrower so your shoulders will look wider? The Greek man said once and then, Carl saw his 38? waist slimming down to the astonishing 32?size they are now. Also, Nikos had built Carl?s back to become so vastly wide and his lats to get so thick that when Shaffer hits the mandatory poses, it looks like he is getting ready to fly on the wings of his miraculous muscles

?Your thighs should get thicker as well master!? Shaffer now possessed 44? thighs, which just looked uncannily massive, striated and ripped, they flex tsunamis of huge muscle strength, in a wave of sensuality and definition.

?You need more abdominal definition? Nikos? magic changed Carl?s once notorious roid gut into an 8 pack explosive perfection, he had the hardness and definition the slenderer fitness model would ever achieve.

?Strong arms and massive chests are the marks of a Titan, master?? Thanks to that intervention, Carl?s guns have reached 32? around, the same size of his waist, and his chest is 64? around, such precise proportions will just blown the judges away, because his wonderful arms are the exact same size of his skinny waist, which is half of the uncanny circumference of his powerhouse chest.

?I will make every male being envy of your endowment my master; they will become uncomfortable next to you and your incredibly huge manhood!? Now, after the latest enhancements, Carl knows he is ready to take the show around his little fingers. Nikos had gotten his dick and his balls so huge that they will look obscene in his brand new posing trunks, the judges will be not only in awe, they will actually claim him the most powerful bodybuilder ever!

The monstrous man grinned as he heard Nikos? moan. Shaffer continued noticing the improvements in his body while the slave got back on his senses.

?Master? please? let me look at you?? Nikos begged but Carl just couldn?t take his eyes of the mirror.

?Enough with that, dude! Just stand up and get back to your place, I am already late for the contest!? Carl said feeling the incredible hardness of his pectoral muscles.

Nikos, gathered his strength and stood up, but his senses were weak as soon as he laid his eyes over the impressive physique of Carl. ?You make Hercules look skinny, master??

Shaffer laughed ?You bet I do, you little queer!? He said as he walked outside the room, which was indeed Nikos? prison.

?Master, please, can I see you triumph over the wimp little guys?? Nikos asked with all the charm on his green whimsical eyes, which were indeed captivating, but Carl was more in love with his own muscles to fall for that last desperate attempt.

?This morning it?s just the preliminaries, nothing really great goes one, but if you behave I may bring you to the main event tomorrow evening!? Carl replied lifting Nikos? chin with disdain.

The Greek man suddenly held to the humongous man ?Please, master, let me just see the morning sun for once, it has been so long, I promise I?ll be good, don?t let me locked in that horrible place again, I miss being with you!?

Carl lifted Nikos and threw him back at the corner.

?YOU DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU TO DO, SLAVE! YOU WILL SEE THE SUN IF AND WHEN I FEEL LIKE TAKING YOU OUTSIDE, NOW YOU STAY THERE AND WAIT FOR MY RETURN!? Carl had already gotten out, but his voice thundered inside the tiny room, as he heard the sound of the locks, ancient young man felt that he had no more tears to cry over his misery.

The merciless bodybuilder could hear the groaning of his slave ?Shut the fuck up you queer! You are not losing anything, there?s a fucking storm ready to come down!?

Nikos could hear the thunders striking the heavens above, he wanted to feel hopeful, but feared for yet another disappointment. Could this be any kind of sign of his divine patron? Would Zeus be trying to help him again?

To be continued.
  #18   Add to rdalrt2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 11:47 PM

rdalrt2 is on a distinguished road
Nikos couldn't hold back the sobs as the rain trickled down the windows. The soft pattering of raindrops would normally have soothed the immortal, but within his heart all he could feel was crushing despair. He had once again fallen victim to the curse that the jealous god of the sun had placed on him, he allowed someone greedy to learn of his secret, and had paid dearly for it. This must have been the fourteenth time this had happened, at least. The beautiful man buried his face in palms as tears streamed down his face, the sobs coming steadily now.

"Why must I be so foolish?!" He cried out, his half-naked body trembling in the coldness of the dark room. "I have once again been bested by a savage, and why?! Why cannot I learn from prior mistakes..."

He shivered softly, being naked and skinny rarely made for warmth. Peering out the window, he imagined where Carl is right now...the stares he must be getting...the awards he must be winning...the body that he forcefully sucked and fucked from the eternal beauty being paraded to the delight of onlookers. Nikos slammed his fist against the wall in anguish. He immediately regretted it, as throbbing pain shot up his arm. Doubling over, his tears falling with soft splats on the floor, he cried out.

"Alex...Kenny...I'm so sorry...I should have trusted you when I had the chance!...You must think I am terrible...to have been tender with you, and then vanish...I promise I will do everything I can to find you both, to see you again...But first I must escape from here..."

It was an impossible predicament, he had been boarded in, a prisoner once again. He sighed deeply as he looked around the barren room he had been given by his cruel master. No opportunities for escape at all...the best he could hope for was intervention from Zeus. But that would not be fast in coming. With a deep, dejected sob, the gorgeous man crawled into bed, covering himself up and curling into a ball. This was the only shelter from the cold he had, and the only thing that was comfortable in his room. A yawn crossed his lips as he laid there, he was tired from the fuck sessions with his master. He closed his eyes and began to slowly drift away, sleep taking the poor, tortured soul.

"Nikos..." An unseen voice rumbled. The immortal man pinched his eyes shut, he didn't want to be awake yet. His master wanted to fuck him and grow even larger, he knew it.

"Nikos." The voice rumbled again, more forcefully this time. Nikos opened his eyes, expecting to find the dark confines of the blanket. Instead, he was looking at a cloudy landscape that stretched on as far as he could see. He had been here before, he must be at Olympus! He looked up and behind him, and into the smiling face of Zeus. The elder god was very thickly built, or at least he chose to manifest himself that way. He was older, with long white hair, and a big bushy beard as white as the driven snow. Handsome green eyes shone from behind his thick eyebrows, and a soft smile crossed the god's lips as he saw Nikos looking up at him.

"It seems you have been captured once more, Nikos...Apollo wins again."

Nikos looked down, ashamed. "Yes. I have fallen victim to the curse once more." But, remembering something, he looked up, confused. "I had a dream...Apollo said you would never aid me again."

Zeus snorted, looking indignant. "Apollo is an arrogant pig. That is the entire reason you are cursed, is because of his jealousy. Pay no heed to his lies. I have come before you once again so that I may help you in your time of need. I see grave things coming, Nikos."

"Grave things? What do you mean?" He asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"The times on Earth have changed, Nikos. I am sure you know this better than anyone. The Pantheon has been pushed back into the history books, nobody believes that we even exist anymore. The gods have been cast aside, forgotten. This is fine with me, however. I am perfectly content to rule unseen. To be honest, cavorting about with mortals was quite tiresome, I prefer to stay...hidden. But, this new way of things may be the cause of something drastic."

"Drastic?..." He asked, more than a little worry in his voice.

Zeus nodded. "I do not know what it is that I see, but I see something malvolent coming, and your curse lies at the center. It is for this reason I have decided to give you another chance to break it. You have met two youths who are pure of heart, surely one of them will be the one to break your curse. So, I will deliver you to them."

Nikos's heart thundered in his chest. "Really?!" He exclaimed, happiness bursting from his voice.

Zeus chuckled and nodded again. "Yes, but be warned, this will not end well if you cannot break your curse. Apollo hates you, he will do anything to see that you are destroyed! Go now, find them and tell them the truth of your predicament. If they are truly noble, then they will help you release your curse."

Zeus bent down and gently blew in Nikos's face, the young man stammering and then falling unconscious. He clapped his big hands together and willed Nikos away, somewhere safe, for now.

With a gasp, the immortal man sat bolt upright. He was panting softly, sweat pouring from his brow. He felt his surroundings, and his heart sank as he felt the soft pelt of a bed and a blanket under him. He was still in bed, still in the dark. He sighed and flopped down, it had all been a dream.

Or so he thought, until he felt an unfamiliar bump next to him. He only had one pillow at Carl's house, but here there were two! Getting up and feeling around, he noticed this bed was different. He fumbled around on the wall for a switch, and clicking it on, saw that he was now in the bedroom of a young man. There was a desk, posters on the wall, a television, a phone, this room was completely different! He must be in Kenny's room, judging from the names on the few trophies and awards displayed. It seems the young man was a fan of daytime naps as well, a pair of blackout curtains drawn along the window explained the pitch darkness in the room. He grinned and settled back down into the bed after flicking on the light, he'd be quite a surprise for Kenny once he got home! He said a small prayer of thanks to Zeus as sleep took him once again, his heart washed over with relief.

The prelim show had ended, and Carl couldn't have been more ecstatic. He had swept every category, everyone was positive they were looking at the newest champion of all bodybuilding! He grinned as he squeezed his massive bulk into his truck and started to drive home, wanting nothing more than to get home as fast as possible and fuck his little muscle-giving slave for another few hours. He drove home, his truck rumbling up the driveway, and walked inside, grunting deeply, "Get over here, slave! Your master needs to get even BIGGER!"

Only, silence greeted him.

"Hm?...Little fuck must be asleep..." He grumbled as he stomped into the bedroom, his massive body making the house shake with every step. He flicked on the light in the bedroom and stared when he saw the bed empty. His endless fountain of muscle was gone! He roared out in anger, looking around the house to see where he could have escaped from, and trying to think of where he'd gone! He couldn't find any signs of escape, everything was still locked from the outside. His mind raced, trying to think of where Nikos might run to.

"Those two skinny little shits." He grunted, seething with rage. But which one did Nikos run to? It didn't matter, he'd just smash one up, and if that didn't flush Nikos out, he'd break the other one into little bits! He stomped out of the bedroom, walking down the hallway toward the door noisily. It was then that he felt a slight drowsiness come over him. He grew more and more tired with every step, and when he reached out for the doorknob, he passed out on the floor, stone cold unconscious.

Carl felt something nudging him, he grunted and opened his eyes, looking around. He remembered falling on his way to the door, but he didn't know why. But his current surroundings didn't look like his home. He looked around, and he found himself in a place not unlike a dank cellar. The only light came from an unseen source hanging from the ceiling, projecting an empty cone of light down onto the stone floor. Empty that is, until a figure stepped into it. A figure that made Carl's eyes bulge.

A brown-haired man looking to be in his late 20s emerged into the light, but this man of such massive proportions that it made Carl's knees weak. He had to be over nine feet tall, his muscles bulging in every direction so hugely that it was a wonder he could even move, much less with such grace! His skin was tanned and shined with an otherworldly light, and his beautiful face seemed to melt Carl's heart. The chest of this giant man looked like a huge shelf of muscle, thick veins stretched across it, his nipples thick and perked. His abs, he had to have at least ten abdominals, and they were all so deeply cut, each one looked hard enough to deflect a bullet. The upper arms on the man were just as massive as the rest of him, more freakish veins covering them. Much to Carl's awe, the man was naked, wearing only a pair of loose sandals on his big feet, leaving the massive phython-like phallus hanging free. It was over a foot long at least, and still soft! The man's nuts were as large as Carl's fist, each, and hung down far and heavy, sloshing with seed. The man smirked, his handsome face staring Carl down.

"Puny mortal." The giant spat. "Look at how you worship me with your eyes. You are not worthy to touch any part of my godly body, yet you desire only to do that. How pathetic your race is."

Carl was flabbergasted, he had no words.

"You seek to reclaim Nikos and make him your rightful slave?"

Carl nodded softly, still unable to find words.

The giant beast smirked, looking down at Carl. "You must destroy him."

Suddenly, Carl found the words he needed. "NO! He's MY slave, he's gonna make me grow even bigger! There's no way I'll kill him!"

The giant snickered and shook his head. "Foolish mortal...you only desire him for muscle." He flexed his massive arms, they looked to be over 35 inches around, each! "But look at me. I am the master of all muscles. If you do my bidding, I will give you muscle beyond your wildest dreams."

Carl's dick started to stir a bit at that, what was this young god talking about? "Who...who are you?"

The huge man chuckled deeply, staring at Carl. "My name is Apollo. But you may call me Master, puny mortal."

He felt compelled to comply, Carl had no choice but to nod. "Yes, Master..."

Apollo laughed deeply, this mortal was easier to ensnare than he thought he'd be! "If you destroy Nikos, I will give you more muscle than you ever imagined. You will be a god among men, towering over all who dare oppose you! Do you want that?"

"Yes, Master!" He replied eagerly, hungry for more size, no matter how he got it!

"Good. I will give you a taste of what awaits you now, puny mortal. Come forth, and lay your hand on me."

With a hesitant step, Carl approached the massive man. His arm was outstretched, the massive muscle of his arms nervously twitching as he reached forward. He laid his hand on Apollo's abs gently, gasping and grunting and he felt a conduit of pure power open and blast into him, making his entire body burn and smoulder! He cried out in pain, but he felt every muscle on his body growing while the connection was maintained! Bigger and bigger Carl swelled, his already freakish muscles becoming even moreso! His pecs pushed out further, obscuring more and more of the man's vision, his lats inflated even bigger, pushing his growing arms out further. Carl felt his dick expand as well, his balls inflating and drooping with male power.

The pain was exquisite now, he craved more of the raw power that the god was pumping into him from a simple touch! He growled out, stretching taller as well, his entire frame widening and swelling with each passing second! His legs grew so massive that they touched no matter where or how he stood, it would be a chore for him to walk now! His features became more brutish as his body swelled and become monstrous, something more than human!

And then, just as suddenly as it ended, the growth stopped, leaving Carl panting, steam visibly rising from his body. Apollo smirked a bit as he looked him over. "Mmm...acceptable. Look at yourself, human." He pointed over Carl's shoulder.

Turning around, the dark-skinned man saw himself reflected in a mirror, but he was his old self magnified to a huge power! Every muscle looked twice the size it was earlier today, bulging with raw, animal power! His neck was thick and menacing, his shoulders were wide enough for him to cover a bus, and his dick was so long that it reached his nipples when hard! Carl moaned as he looked at himself, he made his old body look fucking puny! He had to be over 700 pounds, and eight feet tall. Not as big as the god standing behind him, but bigger than any man that had ever lived! Apollo had doubled his bodyweight in just a few seconds, what else could the god offer him? Carl accepted the mission that his new master had bestowed upon him just as he started to black out again, feeling his massive body fall to the floor once again.

Apollo smirked, willing the man away. He didn't know where Nikos had gone, Zeus had hidden this from him. But that was alright, his new slave would find Nikos quickly, and destroy him. Nikos had to be destroyed, he was the key that would hold back Apollo's coming rule! The sun god had grown angry at being put in the back of society's consciousness, he yearned for the days when he and the other gods were worshipped constantly! He would have to destroy Nikos to allow this new reign to come, for he could see that the beautiful man would stand in the way of Apollo's ascension to greatness somehow. He wasn't sure how, but he knew that Nikos was a threat that must be dealt with. It would be easy for him to kill Zeus, once he had the world worshipping him! He laughed deeply, simply biding his time for now, waiting for his inevitable greatness to come, now that he had a handy new mortal slave...
  #19   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2007, 09:55 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

WHOA! WOW! AMAZING!!!

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
  #20   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2007, 05:42 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Really, this story is getting better each post. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems as if the minds of everybody who had added a chapter are linked anyhow. Because if you read it all together it seems to be from just one author. I've never seen this happen in any continous-mgs from here. Maybe I'm seeing things.

Anyway, this story is good. More than good, excelent. All these authors deserve a great THANKS.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #21   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2007, 08:31 PM

"...Nikos?!" the immortal Greek heard dimly in the background.

"Nikos! Hey, wake up!" Kenny yelled, shaking the little man who lay so perfectly on his bed. He felt the energy of muscle growth for a moment and felt a little guilty. He'd used Nikos like Carl, although he'd been more humane and romantic about it. Was it... wrong?

Nikos' doe-eyes batted for a moment while he gained consciousness. "Oh, hello, Kenny! It's so great to finally see you!"

"Shit, same to you, mister!" Kenny replied with great relief in his voice. "Just a sec, I gotta call Alex and let him know I found you!" He hastily pulled out his cell phone and furiously dialed Alex's number. When the young man picked up, Kenny explained the situation and said "yeah" and "I know" a few times before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Nikos asked, concerned for why Alex and Kenny were having to keep in such close contact. He feared the worst: Carl.

"Well, we finally figured out Carl had to have gotten to you, so we decided our best chance to find him was at the preliminaries for the local bodybuilding contest, and as sure as anything, there he was. Luckily he was so self-absorbed that we were able to keep tabs on him. We split up after the prelims were over. Alex kept tailing Carl hoping to see where he lived now and I came back here to think up some more plans," Kenny explained, not telling Nikos that he hadn't exactly volunteered for the dangerous mission of stalking the muscular Carl. "Alex was sure he'd almost figured out where Carl was living when I called and told him you'd already escaped."

Nikos thought back to what Zeus said to him. "You both have been so kind to me, and I haven't been so truthful with you," he confided. He went on to explain everything about the curse, his history, the muscle growth... everything. Nikos wasn't surprised to learn that Kenny and Alex had figured out the muscle growth on their own, but Kenny's jaw dropped to learn that Nikos was actually immortal! When Alex finally arrived, out of breath and asking Nikos a million times if he was okay, they both explained everything to him. Alex got very reflective and quiet when he heard everything, just nodding and raising his eyebrows.

"So one thing I wanna make sure I'm clear on," Alex finally said after Nikos exhausted himself from going over everything. "You fall hopelessly in lust when you're around the hugest guys?"

"Yes, I can't control my attraction," Nikos admitted. "It's part of the curse."

"And right now that guy would be Carl," Alex said again.

"Yes," Nikos replied, ashamed of what his curse, weak will and poor judgment had created.

Kenny finally started catching on. "So when Carl comes looking for you..."

"I won't be able to resist going back with him," Nikos sighed with a heavy heart.

"But there's a way around that, right?" Kenny asked, an idea popping into his head.

"You must be thinking what I'm thinking," Alex said with a very serious look on his young face.

Nikos' eyes went wide with realization. "Oh, no, you can't mean..."

"You need to make one of us bigger than Carl," Kenny said, not entirely opposed to the idea of growing even bigger, especially under the guise of chivalry.

"It's the only way," Alex agreed. "Otherwise when we confront Carl, we won't be able to do anything about it. You have to realize that, Nikos..."

Nikos got extremely anxious. Growing muscles is what had gotten him into this predicament in the first place! Could he really trust either of these men enough to grow them to such outrageous proportions?! "But..."

"We aren't going to force you, of course," Alex said with a stern look, "but if you don't do this, there's nothing we can do to guarantee your safety. And there's no telling when Carl could show up here."

Nikos knew they were right. The only question: which one should he grow?

---------

Carl suddenly found himself on the sidewalk downtown, the sunlight warming his unbelievable physique as a light wind simultaneously cooled him. He looked down in panic as if to reassure himself that he hadn't just made everything up in some sort of lustful daydream. Thankfully it was all still there, all that glorious new muscle! He was clad in a wife-beater so tight it looked like he was wearing body-paint and stretchy shorts stretchy enough to wrap around his bulbous glutes, extreme thighs and prodigious bulge.

People were looking at him in shock. Let them look, he though. He was the new paradigm of humanity, a standard for the rest to reach for, the new pinnacle of the race. He began walking forward, the feel of his insane thighs rolling around each other blatantly erotic. He started to feel it in his bouncing package and it lengthened and fattened a bit, the enormous balls behind the cock inflating just a bit. The shorts held, although who knew when they would surrender? His heavy chest bobbed up and down, giving a nice show for the on-lookers and testing the fabric of his sinfully tight shirt. It was so small on him his thick, juicy, sensitive nipples were nearly exposed, the edge of his areolas clearly showing.

Carl was loving this! He smiled, his shoulders thrown back in pride, so wide that he was knocking people out of the way. He just took up so much room now, he was unavoidable. He'd fantasized about this for most of his life. The power, this ultimate strength. He felt bold enough to do and say anything! There weren't any human limits to him anymore! He made a point to push people out of the way with his bulk. He wanted them to know how insignificant they were to him and how massive and powerful he truly was.

"What a fucking freak," he heard a passerby say. He flexed a bicep in response, which exploded with size, creating a striated, veiny hill on top of his arm that split in two to form intertwining footballs of brawn. Its size astounded even him. His cock and balls bloated out even more.

Thank you, Apollo, he thought to himself. He had been given everything he wanted, and now he had to do what he had promised in return for this living carriage of carnal pleasure and unyielding muscle. He would hunt down Nikos, the cursed immortal. And when he found him, he would snuff out his life. He was starting with his first (and only, really) lead: Kenny. He had met him by accident one night at a bar and before he knew it he was waking up in Kenny's bedroom with a soreass and no memories of how he got there. He was always doing stupid shit like drinking too much and not remembering what he did the night before, but Kenny was a bit low on the ladder for him to be proud of, so he skedaddled while Kenny still slept. The slightly embarrassing ordeal, however, had rewarded him with knowledge of where Kenny's apartment was. Watch out, Kenny, the behemoth thought. Carl's gonna pay you a visit.
  #22   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 04:17 PM

God, it was such a rush to be the center of attention, Carl thought as he walked down the street towards Kenny?s apartment. Well, perhaps ?walk? was not the right term. His legs were so titanic that they fought for space constantly. To move, he had to roll one huge thigh around the other, taking the popular ?bodybuilder walk? to a new extreme. So the end result was that his pace was more like a waddle then a walk, but nevertheless a hot and powerful one.

And just by ?walking? down the street, he was getting so much attention from everyone. Jaws dropped, eyes bulged, cocks hardened; all at the mere sight of him. And who could blame them? He was the sheer definition of the ideal man: tall, handsome, strong and aggressive. He was a god among men!

But there was one god he wanted bad. The powerful god of the sun was so huge and muscular that his cock was stiffening just thinking about it! Carl wanted nothing but to touch that magnificent body once more, and feel his own muscles grow bigger and stronger, filling to the bursting point with the celestial?s power.

And he can have so much more with the life of just one single man.

It was around that time when a sudden flash went off. Looking over, the huge behemoth spotted a puny wimp with a camera, looking at him in complete awe. With a wide grin, Carl went up to the little man. When he reached him, Carl towered over him completely, the wimp?s head barely reaching his large distended nipples.

?Good idea, a picture lasts so much longer.? Carl said, his deep masculine voice rumbled.

The little man quivered at the sound of that voice.

?Here, I might as well give you the best pictures you?ll ever have, because you will never find anyone as huge as I am again!? Then, with deliberate slowness Carl began to flex his muscles. First was a side chest, which caused his huge pectorals to swell outwards with his large prominent nipples pointing the way. Next he brought his hands behind his head and crunched his inhumanly defined abs. He hit pose after pose, his muscles bulging beyond belief. After a stunned moment, the man with the camera started to take pictures rapidly, trying to capture the image of the muscle god before him or he would regret it for the rest of his life.

BAM! Double bi. BAM! Crab pose. BAM! Most muscular. Pose after pose Carl went through, enjoying the feel of the blood rushing through his veins, pumping his already huge muscles up. Finally the little wimp couldn?t take it anymore as he suddenly shot his load just standing there, a huge wet spot appearing in the front of his pants.

He had just got a guy to shoot from just looking at him! That fact boosted Carl?s already inflated ego even more. He realized that more people were gathering around him, taking pictures with their camera and their phones.

Perhaps delaying his mission by five or so minutes wouldn?t hurt.

Nikos let out a deep sigh. The Immortal man had quite a dilemma on his hands. Between the Alex and Kenny, he was to choose which one he would grow into almost inhuman proportions in order to make that person become his next object of love and devotion.

Why couldn?t curses be simple?

The handsome Greek man let out another deep breath as he laid down back on Kenny?s bed. Alex had suggested that they leave him alone to think things through in private, and Nikos was grateful for the chance for some peace and quiet. He wasn?t able to relax, however. The moment he wasn?t thinking about his decision, his thoughts immediately wandered towards Carl. Images of the huge muscleman would flash through his head, as visible as if the huge bodybuilder was standing in front of him. Involuntarily his dick would twitch at the memory, and it took everything he had to divert his mind back to the task at hand.

However, even that was not, in any way, less difficult. Both of them seemed like fine examples of the so called ?virtuous of heart? he had been searching for. Alex was a brave kid, having risked his own life to save Nikos that day when the two first met. Kenny was a kind person, who had taken the time to care for a stray kitten. Between the two of them, Nikos just couldn?t decide.

However, the more he thought about it, the more his mind leaned towards Kenny. Alex was a nice kid, but he was still young and not fully mature. Not only that, there was a kind of cocky attitude the kid had that could quickly turn into arrogance and, inevitably, a desire to dominate. He would rather go back and serve Carl then to create another monster like that.

Of course, his desire to swell Kenny up may come from the fact that the guy was the larger of the two. Although his mind was still on Carl, the curse still made him lust for the biggest man available to him, and unfortunately Kenny was a few pounds heavier then the 18 year old. Though the immortal did not realize this, that factor of his curse was clouding up his judgment over Kenny, making him seem like the ideal candidate.

Finally he made up his mind. Mustering up what little courage he had, Nikos got out of the bed and walked into the living room where the two were waiting.

Naturally, Alex was the first one to notice him coming into the room. ?Have you thought it through?? He asked.

?I have.? Nikos nodded a bit reluctantly.

?Well?? Kenny asked somewhat impatiently. ?Who is it??

Zeus, please let this be the right choice. He prayed.

?The one I choose is?Kenny.?

Kenny felt a surge of excitement when he realized he had been picked, while Alex had some small feelings of jealousy, but other then that he accepted the choice.

?So?so how are you going to do this?? Alex asked curiously.

?The?process works with any direct skin contact.? He explained. ?But it is quickest with more intimate touching such as kissing or...sex.?

Suddenly Alex became flushed. Growth during sex? If he had known that, maybe he should have fought for Nikos. But then, that wouldn?t have felt right. Nikos was a human being, and deserved to pick who he would sleep with?even if it wasn?t him.

Kenny rubbed his hands together in anticipation. ?Alright, let?s get started.?

?Y-yeah.? Alex said. ?We don?t know how long it?ll take until Carl comes looking-?

He was interrupted when Kenny?s cell phone started to ring. Frowning, the man flipped it open and brought it to his ear. ?Hello? Oh hey. He is? Wait, what? Shit, how big? Okay. Okay then, send the image to me. Bye.? He flipped his phone shut, his a stern frown on his face.

?What is it?? Alex asked.

?A buddy of mine just spotted Carl about four blocks from here. He said that-? Just then his phone begun to buzz again. Quickly he flipped it open and opened the message. Suddenly his eyes bulged outwards and his jaw dropped.

?What did you get?? Alex moved around him to see what was on the screen. The moment his eyes landed on it, his own jaw dropped.

Curious, Nikos went up to Kenny?s left and peeked at the phone as well.

When he saw what was on there, he gasped.

It was a photo of Carl, flexing, but it was not the Carl he knew. This Carl was massive! 8 feet high of sheer bulk, Carl?s body was packed with muscle upon muscle. The tiny clothes that used to fit his previous large yet now puny size was stretched taunt across his frame, a miracle that they have yet to tear completely off yet. And those shorts were so tight on around his tree trunk thighs and bulbous butt that Nikos could see every savory detail of that now huge bulging organ residing in the front of his lap.

Needless to say, Nikos was hard just looking at it.

Kenny was the first to recover. ?Holy mother fuck, what did you do with him? He wasn?t anywhere near as big as this when we saw him last!?

?I?I didn?t do this.? Nikos managed to say, his eyes still locked on the picture. ?I have never grown a man half as big as he is!? His mind was thinking only of returning to that massive behemoth, of rubbing those now ridiculously huge muscles with his puny hands. He didn?t care if he was enslaved anymore; he just wanted to be with him, to worship him!

?Shit, this is bad.? Alex swore. ?Carl?s only a few minutes away from us, and there?s no way in hell we can defend ourselves against that. We gotta get out of here. Now.? He took Nikos by the hand and gently pulled him, breaking off Niko?s stare at the godly image. The longing to go to Carl lessened, but were still strong in his mind. Though his mind shrieked against it, he began to devise plans of escape once the opportunity arose, though he still had a strong enough of a will to stop himself to go through with it.

Alex lead Nikos out of the apartment, followed by Kenny who had a worried expression on his face. If Carl came after them, the huge man could easily rip him to pieces. He was beginning to have second thoughts about being involved in this, but he suppose he was already in deep anyways. He might as well squeeze as much muscle as he could out of Nikos and make a break for it once things got dangerous.

Once outside, Kenny started for his car but Alex stopped him. ?No, leave it.? Instead, Alex whistled down a cab, and the three of them piled in.

After Alex gave the driver an address, he immediately took out his cell phone and made some calls.

?Hey, it?s me, Alex.? He spoke into the phone. ?Hey, I need you to gather up the D&D gang and meet up. No, not at my place. At the hangout. Yea. I?ll see you all soon. Later.?

?Who were you calling?? Nikos asked curiously.

?A few buddies of mine.? He explained. ?All of us go way back and we?re tight like brothers.?

?Why would you be calling your friends?? Kenny frowned.

Alex gave them a sly look. ?Because when you?re up against a powerful enemy you can?t beat alone, you fight quality with quantity.?
  #23   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2007, 09:29 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Part 15

Kenny still couldn’t believe the hunky Alex had been until very recently a geeky skinny nerd, but a mere look at his “D&D gang” immediately attested such fact. Although Alex’ friends were not the stereotyped figures they’ve always pictured in movies and sitcoms, once their mouths opened, it was clear they all spoke “nerdish”.

“So… you’re saying the reason why you’ve grown into beefcake in such short time is this Nikos fellow?” Justin repeated trying to absorb such astounding facts. The 5’8” 186 pounds chubby African-American adjusted his glasses and took a closer at Nikos, who still seemed very disturbed.

“And this guy has the power to make any man grow more muscular just by touching him?” Andrew added in a disdainful tone. The short 5’2”tall 115 pounds sci-fi genius had the best look among the “gang” with his thick dark brown hair and striking features, and if it wasn’t for his short stature, Andrew had the perfect looks for modeling.

“Come on, dudes you gotta believe in us! We need your help in this case. Nikos can make you guys grow bigger, but we all have to protect him from a real muscle monster!!!” Alex asked once again, showing the pictures of Carl in Kenny’s cell, but those techno geeks would not be easily convinced.

“Those can’t be real, Alex, no man is that big!” Fred concluded in his usual stubborn behavior, the 5’7” tall, 135 pounds, long haired, olive skinned lad shook his head continuously.

“You guys want more evidence huh?” Kenny couldn’t take it anymore, so he just dragged the light headed Nikos closer to Fred’s body and laid the magical hands of the immortal over the skeptic youngster’s body.

“What the f…”Fred just stopped as Niko’s gift worked over his body, it felt like he was going into some kind of trance, a pleasing warmth took over his body and the tingling feeling spread over his limbs, the geek guy just moaned as his muscles expanded noticeably under his baggy shirt.

“Fred… are you alright?” Justin approached, looking at the distant expression in Niko’s face. “What is wrong with him?” The chubby guy asked looking at his moaning friend, but Kenny just ceased the opportunity to make Nikos touch him as well. The chubby lad froze as the muscle growth touch worked its wonders in his body. Immediately, his own flabby muscles underneath the oversized teenager clothing reacted to the ancient magic, and the sweat poured fiercely, because all the fat burnt into new layers of muscle, converting the young fat lad into a strong bodied man, as his muscles grew faster.

“Ohhhh… Carl….please let me feel those muscles!” Nikos said in some kind of trance. Alex looked down at Andrew.

“We don’t have much time dudes, we need the greatest number of grown guys to defeat Carl, and the longer he touches you the bigger the effects!”

Andrew suddenly dropped all his convictions and certainties, he just ran against Nikos and hugged his skinny tight muscles, feeling the wonders of his touch spreading over his small yet very fit body.

“OOOOOOOOH SHIT!” Andy gasped feeling his body getting stronger by the seconds, Nikos looked down at the guys hugging him and gently laid a kiss in his forehead, his gentle lips carried as much power as his warm hands, the three geek guys from Alex’ squad were growing into muscle studs really fast because Nikos was not holding his powers back like he did when he was experimenting with Alex and Kenny.

The mind of the immortal lad was filled with the grotesque imagery of the impossibly huge Carl Shafer, he knew that behemoth would only want the worst for him, but the size and the massiveness on his body was stronger than his better judgment, he wanted to be with Carl again, he hungered for the super massive man. Meanwhile, the lads around him were growing faster and faster, because of the super exposition to the magic of Nikos. Their muscles were growing in a much stronger pace, and they felt their bodies changing beyond their mundane comprehension.

“Come on Alex… we are not missing the party are we?” Kenny said as he moved behind the mindless Nikos and without any hesitation the Asian muscle hunk lowered Nikos’ pants and gently engulfed the ancient manhood of the cursed being into his mouth, feeling the powerful effects of a full exposition to Niko’s capabilities.

Alex was torn apart, his cock and his desire for Nikos forced him to join the growing orgy, but as much as he wanted the look in the Greek man’s face just made his heart melt inside his chest. Nikos looked like an agonizing prey being eaten alive by a pack of hungry jackals, and the worst part was that Alex himself had brought this over his beloved Nikos.

Carl was suddenly PISSED! He had literally broken into the tiny house of that stupid Kenny, but there was no sign of his target and the ridiculous little men who were trying to help him. His anger built higher as he felt that it was his own fault, if he didn’t stop for showing off his divinely given muscles, he could have obliterated the cursed lad by now.

“Oh fuck… now where did the bastard go?” Carl asked, already fearing for the wrath of his God of the Sun, but instead of punishment, Apollo might have been merciful for at least once. Suddenly, Carl felt like something, or better, someone was calling for him.

“Master… oh …master where are you? Please I need to be with you… you’re so huge and so massive!” It sounded like Nikos whispered in his own ears, he could almost feel the hot breath near his impossibly huge neck.

“Where the fuck are you, worm?” Carl shouted at the top of his lungs, like he could actually talk to his skinny slave. The ?bber muscle monster had some kind of mental link between his freakish size and Nikos’ lust. Carl closed his eyes for a second and he saw a bunch of skinny nerds worshipping the skinny body of Nikos, they were in some kind of hangar, a huge place with very high ceilings, the sounds echoing inside the enormous room.

The huge behemoth suddenly felt that he could follow his own guts to locate his target, because Nikos was so lost in his lust for Shafer that his aura could be traced down. So he just jumped through the front wall of Kenny’s apartment and fell the whole 7 stores into the crowded street.

The moment in which the super dense muscular gargantuan body fell in the middle of the street it was instant mayhem. The vehicles tried to avoid such humongous obstacle, but it was useless, Carl just punched moving buses and cars like they were alive, sending the vehicles into the air and throwing them all over the places, the screams of the passengers and pedestrians filled the streets, the driver of a silver Hummer just lost control of his enormous car.

Shafer grinned as he saw a huge SUV coming towards him, the inertia accumulated could have destroyed entire houses, but Carl just took a aide step, ceasing the opportunity to hold the moving vehicle by the sides. When the smoke curtains dissipated it was clear that Apollo’s avatar was so strong that his monstrous body suffered absolutely nothing, but he had completely stopped the SUV, the driver looked at everything in absolute shock. Carl just laughed and easily picked the poor man.

“I’m taking it for a test drive, moron!” Shafer said as he threw the man to the side and simply tore the roof of the immense car, then he just plucked the front seat as well before he squeezed his humongous body into the Hummer, his monstrous arms were so thick and his shoulders so uncanny wide that it looked like a circus freak show. Nonetheless, Carl now could trace down Nikos wherever he was, and those skinny guys were chanceless against his avatar powers.

Back at the hangar, Alex hesitated in taking part of the orgy. His friends, however, felt clearly more comfortable. Justin, Andrew and Freddy were growing so huge and so massive, their clothes now looked very tight, and in Justin’s case, it wasn’t because of his fat layers anymore, he had turned into a powerful muscular lad.

Freddy looked incredibly thicker and wider, his body exulted with muscular glory and Andrew, his stocky body only seemed so powerfully bigger that Alex doubted any one of them was under the 200 pounds mark. Kenny of course was the biggest among them, especially because his expertise in milking size from Niko’s touch.

However, Alex could feel the pain in Niko’s gaze, it was like he ached for something else, and suddenly he noticed that when Kenny showed Carl’s picture for Nikos, he actually triggered the second part of his curse once again.

The teenager approached them. “Come on Nikos, you gotta snap out of it, please, fight Carl… you can’t be his slave, he’s gonna harm you!”

Nikos couldn’t answer, because his mind was focused on his absolute massive master. The image of Shafer suddenly brought Niko’s lust higher and higher, like he had turned into a human furnace. Alex suddenly felt the warmth spreading over his own body and the feelings of the growth once again affecting his better judgment.
Alex just squeezed his now much smaller figure between the growing guys, holding the strikingly beautiful face of the cursed man, Alex knew he had been dragged to Niko’s touch, but he wanted the Greek to know that it wasn’t just because of the growth, so he looked upon the beautiful lad and surrendered to his passion.
“Oh Nikos, I’ll never let you down, you can trust me… I just can’t anyone harm you because… because I love you….” Alex whispered in the ears of his beloved before he surrendered to his own lust, the once very shy lad kissed Nikos passionately in his lips, hugging him as tight as he could.

Suddenly, Nikos had a breakthrough. Alex was the only one who ever said such thing for him. The cursed man had been given tremendously expensive gifts, gold and silver to make the richness of countries, but not a single one of the many lovers he had over the thousands of years, had never told him such simple words, in such meaningful way.

The combination of Niko’s lust for Carl and the revelation of Alex’ love had a tremendous effect inside the hangar. Every single one of the growing men had suddenly entered an uncanny stage of exponential growth, because their growth had joined a unison pace.

Suddenly, the muscles were bulging and growing bigger in perfect sync, even Alex who had been the last to be grown was developing his body just in the right pace to match and then join the bigger guys, the sound of the ripping clothes and the moaning sounds only increased because of some unexplainable power.

“Zeus help me…” Nikos thought as he finally indulged to all his lust after huge muscle, never in his life he truly wanted to make guys grow so massively, but he knew that his life now depended on such thing, the bigger his friends got, the stronger they were, he could at least find a chance to fight his attraction to Shaffer. Especially, because Nikos felt some strong bond with Alex, and his last time declaration, that could be the key to his freedom at last.

Suddenly, an explosion of power and muscle growth hit the group, all the muscle around Nikos was expelled by a sheer force, but that didn’t mean the end of the growth, powerful energy lines still connected each one of the growing men to the source of that humongous energy.
“GROW FOR ME...” Nikos commanded as his powers had reached an unheard level of intensity. Even from several feet away, he could still feel and increase the growth of his men. He looked at the newcomers and he felt that they were good hearted, mostly because Alex would never mean to harm him, even Kenny who was not the exactly pure hearted man he once thought, proved to be loyal and good willed.

Finally, Alex, that shy kid could actually be his hero, but right now he had no time for finding out, he needed these already massive men to become the ultimate warriors to fight Carl, who obviously had been enhanced by the vain Apollo.

“I am using your own power against you, God of Sun!” Nikos said bravely as he felt an unexpected beam of sunlight entering the hangar, provided by some mysterious way. The sun itself expanded the intensity of Niko’s power, the energy of his magic reaching unheard levels, taking out so many centuries of misery and horror, Nikos was finally fighting back.

Each one of the growing warriors felt like a surge of unexpected power filling their souls, and it was Nikos’ presence, speaking directly to their very hearts.

“Please my friends, help me, I’ve been so long imprisoned by the jealous of the Godly Sun, I just ask for some peace, I was once a young shepherd who lived peacefully, but the vain Apollo took away my happiness and sentenced me to live an eternal torture…. Please let me grow you, so together we can fight this vain villain…”

Nikos felt his tears forming as his energy fed the muscle growth of his friends, each one booming with new size, their bodies expanding with such ferocious pace that the Greek man felt even more aroused to their growth, suddenly Nikos understood that he had broken the slavery to Carl’s size, and that’s because he was creating 5 newly super huge muscle freaks.
The interior of the hangar shone with the incredible size of those five muscle titans, like the birth of a new star, Niko’s power suddenly exploded into unbelievable size and monstrous definition.

Justin stood up, a 8’2” 1240 pounds of super dense ebony muscle, his naked glorious physique already, the monstrous manhood enhanced into uncanny proportions completely hard and bulging even bigger.

Freddy looked around and checked all the huge fellows of that unexpected titanic brotherhood. At 8’6” tall and 1380 pounds, the Latin muscle freak was now even more tanned and good looking than before. His muscles exulted in glory and determination.

Andrew glowed in power and confidence, the once shorty guy now stood at 8’9” tall and weighed 1460 pounds of titanic hardly super muscles. His stunning face only looked manlier and more powerful, he was a magnificent example of the extent of Niko’s power.

“YOU GOT IT, NIKOS, A WHOLE ARMY OF TITANS TO DEFEND YOU!” Kenny boomed at 9’3” tall and whooping 2300 pounds of mind blowing unearthed physique. His Philippine inheritance now looked even hotter and stunning.

“I WILL SAVE YOU NIKOS! I’LL GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU” a powerful voice boomed from the center of the hangar, and Nikos felt the kindness of his boy turned into a truly massive Titan. Alex held Nikos in his arms and kissed him once again. At 12’tall and 7300 pounds of muscles that challenged human comprehension , Alex now embraced a whole new reality – he had grown so much and so freakishly that he now had completely charmed the eternal lad.

“My hero…” Nikos whispered as he heard the loud sound of the upcoming SUV Carl had stolen.

To be continued.
  #24   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
This needs to continoue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #25   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
Carl Shaffer's mental link to Nikos got him as far as a section of warehouses in the old factory district. But unbeknownst to all, when Alex kissed Nikos that connection was severed. Carl angrily slammed on the brakes of the stolen Hummer, his mood becoming as overcast as the darkening sky above him.

With its 700 plus pound payload in the driver's seat, the SUV spun before screeching to a halt, affording Shaffer a 360 degree view of the collection of hanger-like warehouses around him. With the roof torn off, Carl easily stretched to his full height, dwarfing the Hummer as he stood up in the vehicle to resurvey the scene.

"Which one, dammit!" he roared. All around him, gray as the sky, loomed the metallic hangers. Nikos, Kenny and Alex could be in any one of them and it would take hours to search them all.

Fearful of Apollo yet informed by all those old Hercules flicks he'd watched as a kid and smart enough to recognize an ego at least as enormous as his own, Carl decided to appeal to the god for help. "Master!" he thundered. Then, channeling the cheesiest movie dialogue he could muster, he continued. "Apollo, Great God of the Sun, I beseech you! Give me a sign! Show me the way to Nikos!" With that a single bright beam of sunlight shone through the sky, lighting the facade and rooftop of a single hanger three blocks to the north. "Fuck, yeah!" screamed Shaffer.

Confident that a stealthy approach was unnecessary, with a triumphant grunt Carl plopped back down into the driver's seat, barely giving the Hummer time to recover before he revved the engine and tore down the street.

[COLOR="Yellow"]SPOILER ALERT:

Will master manipulator Carl underestimate the average D&D players' extensive grasp (figuratively and literally!) of all things mythological?

Will bloodshed be avoided when the muscularly enhanced team appeases Apollo's appetite for revenge by putting forth the point that the idiot who first set the curse in motion by telling Nikos that his beauty outshone the sun was wrong and that Apollo was indeed way hotter than Nikos?

Will Kenny's heretofore unexplored penchant for bad boys manifest itself in a successful play for Apollo himself?

Will Apollo use his powers for good and make gay marriage legal throughout the world when he proposes that Nikos and Alex join he and Kenny for a joint wedding?

Will the curse be lifted and Carl find salvation and newfound purpose by joining the D&D players in a traditional, old fashioned Greek orgy?

Would the concrete floor of the hanger take such a beating from said orgy that it would break open and reveal a chasm to the Underworld itself, resulting in offending Hades, God of the Underworld, and instigating a whole new curse?

TAKE IT AWAY, BOYS!
[/COLOR]

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; January 28th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
  #26   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 07:07 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Bruno? Red? Mad Dog? Somebody needs to write the ending to this story!
  #27   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Talking rofl

[COLOR=#ffff00]SPOILER ALERT:

Will master manipulator Carl underestimate the average D&D players' extensive grasp (figuratively and literally!) of all things mythological?

Will bloodshed be avoided when the muscularly enhanced team appeases Apollo's appetite for revenge by putting forth the point that the idiot who first set the curse in motion by telling Nikos that his beauty outshone the sun was wrong and that Apollo was indeed way hotter than Nikos?

Will Kenny's heretofore unexplored penchant for bad boys manifest itself in a successful play for Apollo himself?

Will Apollo use his powers for good and make gay marriage legal throughout the world when he proposes that Nikos and Alex join he and Kenny for a joint wedding?

Will the curse be lifted and Carl find salvation and newfound purpose by joining the D&D players in a traditional, old fashioned Greek orgy?

Would the concrete floor of the hanger take such a beating from said orgy that it would break open and reveal a chasm to the Underworld itself, resulting in offending Hades, God of the Underworld, and instigating a whole new curse?[/COLOR]

SOMEBODY PLEASE WRITE ENDING!!! This is soooooo good XD. I would do it myself but I dont know how to write this kind of story yet, and as much as I love greek myth I dont know enough about it DX rawrs.
  #28   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2009, 02:42 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Carelessly and foolishly Carl Shaffer?s trust in Apollo led him to crash his Hummer straight into the warehouse where the new Titans awaited his grand entrance. On seeing the giants before him Carl wisely slammed on the brakes before inflicting damage on himself. Beholding bodies rivaling even the last manifestation of Apollo himself, Carl was thrown into a psychological maelstrom of epic proportions.

?What the hell, Apollo?? Carl?s quaking voice questioned. ?How could you let THIS happen? I?m the biggest and the baddest muscleman of all time. You said so. You made me what I am! You were going to make me even bigger and mightier. You said so!!!?

As the 8? 600 pound densely muscled Carl made his plea to Apollo, the Titans in all their naked glory slowly surrounded him. 8?2? 1240 pound Justin, 8?6? 1390 pound Fred, and 8?9? 1460 pound Andrew, with 9?3? 2300 pound Kenny and 12? 7300 pound Alex flanking beautiful little Nikos, stood their ground looking down on the pitiful sight of the now much less-than-titanic Carl.

?And so, little man,? thundered Alex. ?We?re here to protect our friend Nikos. What can we do FOR you, or better yet, WITH you, or better yet, TO you? What had you planned to do to Nikos and probably to us as well??

As sheepishly as a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Carl came out with it. ?Apollo told me I would be the biggest, the greatest bodybuilder of all history, if only I would , er, um, sort of get rid of Nikos!?

?As in KILL HIM?? Kenny roared! ?And us, too?? as he pointed to himself and Alex.

?It looks like the last laugh is on Apollo, thanks to my dear benefactor, Zeus,? squeaked Nikos, suddenly sounding most brave surrounded by his behemoth protectors.

With that ill-advised remark, no longer was there a beam of light illuminating the warehouse, but now a brilliantly radiating 30 foot god with a not so pleasant countenance.

?Oh - my - god!? exclaimed titanic Andrew.

?Yes, I am! And NO ONE LAUGHS AT APOLLO!? The deafening voice suddenly filled the warehouse as if the speaker filled the entire building- and he nearly did! Carl?s fear quickened as his bladder suddenly emptied. Apollo appeared as the epitome of masculine pulchritude in his earthly form, causing poor cursed little Nikos to become immediately smitten by the greatest, most muscular creature he had ever laid eyes on.

Addressing Carl, ?I thought I could trust you to do one simple chore for me, useless mortal. I even gave you the strength of a god, but you couldn?t pass a chance for self-aggrandizement from mere mortals with cameras. For that, and that alone, you shall be returned to you former status, working hard to achieve a pro-card which will never be forthcoming? - and yet another Apollon curse issued.

As if Carl?s wet crotch weren?t enough, he now broke down into totally abased tears as his body and musculature dwindled back to his former not so insignificant (in ordinary circumstances) 6?3? 240 pounds.

?As for the rest of you impudent mortals. My wrath will be even more severe. All of you...

?WILL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR BRAVERY, CARE, AND CONCERN FOR LITTLE NIKOS,? boomed yet another titanic voice, even louder and more authoritative than Apollo?s. 50 foot Zeus himself was now standing directly behind Apollo making even Apollo seem small. How Apollo ever thought he could have killed Zeus would have been really laughable, had he not tried before. But the point was that Zeus was here to make good on his promise as well as teach some humility to the lesser god.

Apollo was immobilized for the time being as Zeus spoke again. As he laid his monstrous hands on Apollo?s huge shoulders a pallor enveloped Apollo?s brilliance. ?Apollo, my dear, but ungrateful son. You have been a thorn to my Pantheon since you were conceived in Leto?s womb. You conspired against me more times than I care to remember, delivering many others of my Pantheon to the most severe punishment for their infidelity. You are the spoiled child, the deceitful and arrogant issue from my loins, of whom I am ashamed to admit paternity. But, so be it. You shall suffer the indignity befitting your reckless abandon, your irresponsibility and unabashed jealousy. Helios will now replace you as the sun god. You will now be god of medicine and healing, at the service of the very mere mortals you have so totally despised.? And with those final words, Apollo simply disappeared leaving the gigantic Zeus with his newly created god-men. Little Nikos was thoroughly entranced by the monstrous muscle god - his friend.

?Little Nikos, you have suffered greatly at the hand of one who so carelessly abused his power. I am so very sorry that it has taken so many centuries for you to find not just one, but now, a group of true friends who accepted growth from you not for their own gain, but to genuinely help and protect you. Your greatest dream as a poor shepherd in Greece so many eons ago was not only to admire muscle, but to have muscle. As my part of the bargain, I remove the curse Apollo cast upon you, and I grant you your hearts desire.?

With that, Zeus, too, disappeared. The entranced Nikos and dumbfounded Titans meanwhile came out of their amazement only to gaze on yet the most amazing manifestation yet. Nikos was growing! He was still standing there flanked by Kenny and Alex and was starting to push them both away as his body just started expanding, up and out and every which way. The Titans had been touching Nikos for their growth. Nikos now just rubbed his hands over his ever growing body as he felt everything just blossom - his dream coming true. No longer spindly arms and legs and spine. The bones and flesh took off first giving Nikos a good foundation for what was coming.

?Look at those feet! Even Shaq?s size 23?s are gonna look small,? predicted Justin, whose own feet were now probably close to 25?. And Nikos? feet keep expanding all the way to more than a yard long. ?You know what they say about big feet!? he added.

?Hey, gang, let?s just sit down and watch the show,? proposed Alex. Even Carl was mesmerized as he sat in the now ruined Hummer. And so they encircled Nikos allowing plenty of room for what they assumed would be phenomenal growth - and they were not disappointed. ?Little? Nikos was about to lose that moniker.

As his bones seemed to break and reform ever larger, providing the solid base on which all the rest would develop, Nikos suddenly felt the need to lie down. There was just too much happening too fast everywhere. The Titans? circle widened as they beheld the creation of a new Greek god. Cuteness was lost to beauty. Lankiness was suddenly supplanted by the most phenomenal growth anyone had experienced that day. Huge calves, thighs, abs, pecs, arms, shoulders, back were all forming at once. The pi?ce de r?sistance - Nikos? once formidable genitals were now absolutely gargantuan.

?We just saw this, only larger,? exclaimed Freddy, startled at the realization that Nikos was becoming a miniature Zeus! And they all agreed with Fred?s assessment.

At 13? and nearly 5 tons, Nikos was the Greek god-man he could never before have envisioned. Zeus was good! Zeus was great! Zeus was his benefactor a zillion times over!

?You just couldn?t stand to look up at me, could you?? questioned Alex playfully. ?Just had to have that extra foot!?

?Ok, so what?s next?? asked Kenny. ?I know I didn?t always have the purist of motives, but when the chips were down, I was here to save ?our? Nikos! Now look at us - veritable Titans in the buff and in this old warehouse. Since I seem to be the oldest...O shit! I?m not the oldest. Nikos is. So, Nikos, what do you propose we do next? This is a fine kettle of fish we?ve gotten ourselves into!?

As Nikos slowly raised his humongous body to his full 13?, he realized that he, too, was now in his birthday suit having morphed out of whatever tatters he had been wearing since being enslaved by Carl. ?Wouldn?t it be great for us Titans to have a nice Greek isle all to ourselves?? With that a blinding light overwhelmed all of them, including Carl, and they were whisked away to one of the 227 uninhabited Greek islands, under the watchful gaze and protection of Zeus himself.

?And what will we do all day on this deserted island?? demanded Justin, the youngest of the D&D Titans, not sure whether this was such a great idea.

?So, the Geek mentality is still intact. With Nikos? finances and the squad?s resourcefulness, I?m sure we?ll create a fantastic Eden here.? Kenny was right on the money, but communication and transportation could be a problem for five behemoths plus one ?little muscle guy.? Hey! That one little muscle guy would make an excellent go-fer!

(to be continued?)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options