The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:44 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 4

The Bully and the Freak - Part 4

By John D.

Justin went home, had a big snack, and spent the next two hours helping Mike?s mother clean the house. He spent at least an hour each day that he wasn?t working out helping Mike?s mother, something Mike had never done in his life. After the house chores, he had a protein milkshake. Then he had a huge dinner. He was now eating more than Mike, something Mike?s father was noticing. ?I don?t know where you?re puttin? all that food,? he said as Justin chomped into his food with ruthless efficiency. So far he hadn?t noticed Justin?s bigger muscles. To him, just like with Mike, Justin was still a skinny little kid. Justin also washed dishes after dinner when Mike took off in his new car. He was like the son Mike?s mother never had and she really liked Justin.

A week went by and Justin kept zooming up in weight and strength. He had three more workouts and in that week he had gained another 15 pounds. He had gained 25 pounds of solid muscle in less than two weeks. At five feet ten inches, he now weighed 145 pounds. He was still skinny, but when he took off his tee shirt and his shorts he could really see the muscles bulging in his body. He had absolutely no fat. All that food he was eating was turning into pure muscle. And he was a lot stronger too. In his last workout he was benching 160, military pressing 100, curling 90 and squatting with every weight he had, a total of 175 pounds, including the barbell?s weight. And those squats were kind of easy. He did four sets of 12 reps. He needed more weight! The little set in the basement was already too light for him.

At dinner that night he decided to wear the same tee shirt as when he ate his first dinner at the house, when he ate so little Mike said he ate like a girl. He remembered because the shirt had the picture and name of his former town?s high school football mascot on it and Mike was razzing Justin for not being able to play football because of his skinny body and his girl-like appetite. The shirt was very loose-fitting on him. There was plenty of room for his skinny arms and tiny little chest to fit inside. In fact it was baggy for that first dinner at Mike?s house. Now, when he put on that same shirt for dinner it looked and felt completely different. It was clinging to his now-muscular shoulders and chest. His wide delts had grown two inches on each side, spreading the shirt apart by at least four inches from where it was before. His pecs pressed out on the fabric. You could see his two bulging globes of muscle pushing against the fabric, with his nipples erect and pressing out proudly. His lats bulged out from under his shoulders. The shirt was so tight you could see his v-shape from his wide shoulders to his narrow hips. His abs were hidden under the lower part of the shirt but they were tiny and rock solid. His arms filled out the sleeves of his old tee shirt. He had biceps that looked like fibers of muscle ready to coil into a steel ball and he had triceps that bulged with striated muscle as he lengthened his arms. His forearms had grown dramatically and were covered by snake like muscles and veins that went all the way to his shoulders. His arms were now so packed with muscle and the shirt could hardly contain them. He remembered what he had read in the muscle magazine, something he had read and re-read 100 times: ?Imagine being able to roll up your sleeves and have every man and woman cast envious glances at you when you walk down the street. Do you want respect like that? Massive inches of sinew and might are pumped into your arms. A crushing grip! A smashing blow! The POWER to lift huge weights! The appearance of irresistible FORCE! From the tips of your fingers to the point of your shoulders your arms will be ALIVE with impressive muscle.? He looked at his arms and smiled.

He only weighed 145 pounds, but he had a very small waist and he had absolutely no fat. So he looked very muscular. Up until that day, except for that first few dinners where he had been ridiculed by Mike, he had always worn big, long sleeve shirts to dinner. He didn?t want Mike to have any more opportunities to tease him. But now he was ready to give Mike a surprise.

Then he heard Mike?s mother calling him. ?Time for dinner, Justin. Mike and dad are already here. I bet you?re hungry like always. Tonight we?re having steaks.? Justin got a confident look in his eyes and started walking up the stairs in his tight tee shirt. He was pumped and his skin was sweaty. He had just finished his workout. Plus his flexing made his muscles pump up even more. With absolutely no fat on his body and his muscles pumped as hell, he looked great. Blond hair, blue eyes, high cheekbones, a strong jaw and chin, slim muscular body, he looked like an Abercrombie and Fitch model. His skin was reddish brown from all the blood being pumped into his muscles by his strong heart. Veins were visible everywhere. He walked up the stairs, opened the door, and walked towards the table.

Mike?s dad looked at him and said, ?Oh my God! What have you done to yourself Justin? You look completely different.? Justin walked up to the table and grinned. ?I?ve gained 25 pounds of muscle, that?s what. I?ve been workin? out with the weights downstairs and I?ve been eatin? like a wild man. And all that food has turned into muscle.? Mike?s mouth was open. He couldn?t talk. ?Holy shit,? he finally gasped. Mike?s mother smiled. She thought she had noticed that Justin was getting bigger and she knew he was eating an incredible amount of food. Now she knew what was happening. ?You look great,? she said. ?You remember this shirt?? said Justin. ?I wore this shirt for my first dinner here. I was so skinny the shirt was loose on me then. I?ve put on so much muscle its tight on me now. My whole body?s gotten a lot bigger. I?m gonna have to buy some new bigger clothes. And oh yeah. Those weights are already too light for me. I was usin? the whole set for my squats. I?m gonna need some more weights.?

Mike frowned. ?Hey, those are my weights. They?re mine and you can?t use ?em, freak. I?m gonna go get ?em and bring ?em up to my room. They?re mine. I got the muscles in this family. You?re just a freak.? Mike stood up, but as soon as he did, Justin stood right in front of him. He bumped his chest into Mike?s and looked into Mike?s eyes. He was no longer afraid of Mike. For the first time, he was going to stand up to his bully cousin. ?You?re not goin? anywhere, Mikey-boy,? said Justin as he looked down into Mike?s face with a dominating look in his blue eyes. Mike quickly said ?Freak, did you just call me Mikey-boy? Nobody calls me Mikey-boy!? He grabbed Justin?s upper arm and started to squeeze. This was his favorite way of punishing smaller kids who pissed him off. He had done this to Justin many times. But then he got a blank look on his face. His fingers felt like they were squeezing a rock. Slowly Justin started raising his forearm, flexing his bicep as his arm went up. Mike?s fingers were pushed out of the way by the bulging rock-hard fibers of Justin?s bicep muscles. ?Holy shit,? said Mike, not quite comprehending what he was feeling. His fingers couldn?t make a dent in Justin?s steel hard bicep. ?Kinda hard to crush my bicep now, isn?t it Mikey-boy. My bicep?s gotten real big and real hard. It?s way harder than your puny little grip.? Mike gulped as he saw the sweaty, pumped up muscle bulging in his fingers. He felt the hard fibers of muscle that felt like fibers of steel. He saw the veins coursing over the muscle. He shuddered as he felt how big and hard the muscle was. ?My muscle?s a lot harder than your muscle, Mikey. You haven?t been workin? out at all. All you?ve been doing is driving your stupid car. All you?ve been doin? is havin? fun torturing kids and driving your car. Meanwhile, I?ve been liftin? and eatin? like a wild man. My muscles have gotten way bigger and stronger and my muscles have gotten rock hard. I bet my muscles are harder than yours. Flex your arm, Mikey. Let?s see what you got.?

Mike was stunned. He couldn?t believe what he was feeling and what Justin was saying. He remembered how he flexed his bicep in Justin?s face before and how scared Justin was of his big bicep. Now Justin didn?t seem scared at all. In fact he sounded aggressive and dominant. Mike didn?t like this at all. He flexed his arm and his bicep bulged. His bicep was bigger than Justin?s but it didn?t look nearly as hard. There were no veins visible under his skin. In fact he had a layer of fat all over his body. ?Fuckin? big and strong,? said Mike, looking at his flexing bicep. ?I?m always gonna be bigger and stronger than you, freak-boy.? Justin wrapped his fingers around Mike?s bicep and squeezed. Suddenly a jolt of pain seared through Mike?s arm as Justin?s fingers dug deep into the muscle. Mike yelled out. ?Fuckin? soft as mush,? said Justin as he squeezed his newly strong fingers deep into Mike?s muscle, driving his fingers down to the bone. His forearm muscles bulged like writhing snakes. The bowling pin shaped snake like muscles were covered with veins and they were driving hit thick fingers into Mike?s muscle like they were squeezing a soft water balloon. Mike cried out again and again in pain. Mike couldn?t make a dent in Justin?s bicep but Justin drove his fingers deep into Mike?s bicep. Justin looked into Mike?s eyes with a look of arrogance. ?Soft as fucking mush. Not rock hard like my muscle.? He let go of Mike?s bicep and flexed his own arm in Mike?s face. ?You?re not goin? anywhere, Mikey. Those weights are my weights. Sit down and eat your dinner.?

Mike hesitated and rubbed his sore arm and then sat down at the table. Mike?s parents looked at him and then at Justin. They were stunned. They could see that Mike wasn?t going to be pushing Justin around anymore. Then Justin sat down and said ?I?m so hungry. I worked out real hard and my muscles want lots of food. They want to get even bigger and stronger. They want to get huge.? He pulled his shirt sleeve up and showed off his delt muscle while he flexed his arm. ?Look how big those muscles have gotten. They?re gonna get a lot bigger. They?re real strong too and they?re gonna get a lot stronger. And they love to eat!? He stabbed a steak and loaded his plate with vegetables. ?Is it okay if I start?? he asked Mike?s mother. He didn?t want to be rude. ?Sure, Justin. I guess your new muscles are real hungry.? Justin immediately started eating, chewing his steak with ruthless efficiency. You could see his jaw muscles flexing with each bite as he wolfed down his meal. He was done with half his meal before the rest of the family had even served their plates. Mike didn?t say a word. He kept looking at Justin?s arms as Justin fed himself, watching the muscles bulge with every cut of the steak and every bite of the food. He watched Justin?s handsome face as he ate, watching his jaw muscles bulge and his bright white teeth shine as he ate his meal like an super efficient eating machine.

Mike ate very slowly. For some reason, he didn?t have much of an appetite. Justin was completely done with his dinner before Mike was a quarter done. ?I?m still hungry,? he said. ?My muscles are growin? and they need more food.? Mike?s mother looked at him and said, ?You?re obviously a growing boy, Justin. Here, take half of my steak.? She gave half of her steak to Justin and he said, ?Thanks, mom.? He blushed and she blushed. This was the first time Justin had called her mom, and she really liked it. She leaned over and gave him a big kiss. ?You?re welcome son.? Justin gobbled up that steak in four big bites. His jaw and shiny white teeth ripped the meat with animal-like efficiency. You could see his jaw muscles bulging with each bite, crushing the meat ruthlessly. Then he swallowed each bite so his body could turn that meat into more muscle on him, the eater. He finished his mom?s piece and said, ?Geez, I?m still hungry. I need more meat. Gimme your steak, Mikey. You don?t look very hungry.? Mike frowned. ?Take my dad?s steak, Justin. I want a whole steak.? Justin looked at Mike?s dad and then at Justin. ?Your dad worked hard for these steaks and you ain?t done a goddam thing. He deserves his whole steak. And I?m still hungry. So you?re gonna gimme your steak, Mikey-boy.? Mike didn?t do anything. He just sat there and looked at his steak. Then Justin reached over and grabbed Mike?s upper arm. ?You wanna feel some pain again, Mikey? You wanna feel what these muscles can do to your mushy arm?? He started squeezing. Mike yelped and stabbed his fork into his steak and put it on Justin?s plate. ?Thanks, Mikey. I know you want these muscles to get even bigger and stronger. I bet you can hardly wait until I?ve gained another 25 pounds of solid muscle. The way I?ve been puttin? on muscle, I think that will take about a month. Then I?ll be heavier than you and way harder and stronger. I bet you can hardly wait for that, can you Mikey? You always called me a freak. I used to hate that name. But now I know I am a freak. I?m gonna be a big huge muscle freak. I bet you can hardly wait for your freaky adopted brother to have muscles that are twice as big and twice as strong as yours. Yeah, I bet you can hardly wait.? Justin looked at Mike and mouthed ?I am a freak,? as he made a fist and flexed his forearm. Mike just sat there stonefaced. Justin gobbled down Mike?s steak and some more vegetables. ?I?ll buy more steaks for you next time, son? said Mike?s mother. ?The way you?re eating, I think you might need three steaks.? Justin smiled. ?Yeah, and if I?m still hungry I?m sure Mikey will give me even more meat. Gotta feed these muscles.? He flexed his arm for Mike?s mother and she wrapped her fingers around his bulging muscle. ?Oh my gosh, son, your muscle?s so hard. It?s so big and it?s so hard. And it?s gonna get even bigger, I can just tell.? Mike?s dad said, ?Justin, you?re like a muscle machine. You just keep building muscle. Twenty five pounds in two weeks. Unbelievable. You?ve become a real man, Justin. A real man.? Justin put his hands on the shoulders of his new parents and said. ?Time to do the dishes.? Then he got up and washed the dishes while Mike sat in his seat looking out the window.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 24th, 2012)
  #2   Add to cbinto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:56 PM

cbinto is on a distinguished road
Great chapter. Looking good for Justin and bad for Mikey-boy.

Keep up the great writing.
  #3   Add to slab99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2007, 01:43 PM

slab99 is on a distinguished road
Mikey's gotta be plotting some kind of revenge, like getting a bunch of his buddies together to confront Justin. But we know it's just gonna backfire. Can't wait!
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2007, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
As always, John, an excellent, bonerific addition! I look forward (eagerly!) to the next installment!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2007, 05:50 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
I have always loved, and will always love, the stories written by John D. He is my all-time favorite!

I cannot wait for this one to continue!!
  #6   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 03:12 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I really do love the moment, the collective realization, when the younger weaker kid surpasses his brother in power and strength. He had been stronger for some time, but chose thios precise moment, at the dinner, table to unveil the NEW him. Him walking up the steps in that tight T shirt is like a revelation to the whole family. The support of the parents for Justin, only adds to the bully's frustration. Great chapter!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options