The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:00 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Music and Football Pt.2

[COLOR=#000000]Music and Football Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Caleb walked toward the band room feeling a little odd; he’d changed out of his pads and now carried what they called a baritone in his left hand. Moving hair from his eyes, he stepped into the band room and looked around at what had to be around two hundred people. That had to have been ten percent of school in the room just getting instruments ready.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Dominick was fitting his instrument back together when his blonde curls fell into his green eyes again. His hair had grown to his shoulders and he was debating on still keeping it that length. When he got it away from his face and looked up, he was met with none other than the guy he had run from the day before. His heart seemed to skip a beat and he had to grab his baritone as it slipped from his fingers. Maybe he’d get lucky and the guy wouldn’t recognize him; he had been a wearing his hoodie that day. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As fate would have it, the guy decided to pick that moment to walk up to him with a big grin on his face. He paused then held up his own baritone with a shrug before speaking. “Hey, I’m Caleb and it’s good to see someone else in my section. Dude, I was afraid I might be alone for a second.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Oh no, not at all; you’re just really early like me. I’m Dominick by the way but you can call me Dom if you want.” What else was he going to say? Dominick knew nothing about the guy and he was already afraid that he might be recognized. Luckily for him, Caleb steered the conversation the rest of the hour and then through practice for the next four hours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“So you seem like a cool guy Dominick,” laughed Caleb as they walked back to the band room to put they’re instruments away. “Want to hang out at my place some time? It’d be fun and I’m sure we could find something to do.” He’d spent hours getting to know the guy and the rest of the section to make sure he had friends and if his hunch was right, this was the kid from before but he couldn’t just rely on the guys eyes alone as proof.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“That sounds great-well I’d like too but this weekend’s really busy for me. Maybe another time though?” Dominick had paused for the briefest of seconds in mid stride but had almost covered his hesitance pretty well. Something seemed to always be weird about the guy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]They’d reached the locker room for instruments and Dominick had been opening his when Caleb stopped him. “Okay man, are you alright? You seem to be tense; did I say something wrong?” He paused and looked at Caleb for a second as if trying to put the words in the proper order.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“No, I’m just tired is all,” Dom laughed as he put his horn away and smiled with one arm scratching the back of his head. “I’ve been really busy and I seen to be bad at making first impressions. But hey, do you like lacrosse? I know you play football but I don’t remember what you did for it.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Yeah, I was QB for it and-wait I do remember you! You sang the national anthem at our last football game before-”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Well that was a while ago really. Doesn’t matter anymore,” he’d cut Caleb off quickly enough to changed the subject but that didn’t mean Caleb didn’t remember the game.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dominick had been in the same grade and was chosen to sing the national anthem in front of the school. On the stage in smiled and began to sing; it was hauntingly beautiful and as he went along is got more triumphant and powerful. Then when he hit, the bombs bursting in air, some of the lights blew up and the crowd loved it. When he finished, everyone was cheering and you had this feeling of strength and determination; like you couldn’t loose. Then after that, he really didn’t see him anymore and almost forgot about him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Yeah, I don’t really know much about lacrosse actually. I heard its fun and has a lot of contact too.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dominick’s eyes seemed to light out and Caleb knew he’d found the best subject to talk to him on. “Dude, it’s my favorite sport! Okay, so you have two middies and usually play that or one of the four defenders and you also-”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Dominick, I thought I told you about wasting time after practices,” the voice was dark and twinged with a feeling that sent shivers down Caleb’s spine and he turned to look at the palest most skinny man in his life. Long black hair covered his eyes and he could only be described as old and menacing in appearance. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Now come on, we have a REAL practice to do and I won’t let you waste MY time.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dominick froze mid smile and seemed to shrink into a small slouch. It seemed like all the happiness and emotions had left him as he looked up drearily. “I’m sorry Maestro Francis; I shouldn’t have kept you waiting.” He turned and walked to the door but paused at it to look back at Caleb and whispered, “Sorry.” Then quickly ran around the corner after the man Caleb suddenly had a strong dislike towards. Putting his instrument away; he picked up his football pads and backpack and began his walk home.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]It only took twenty minutes but it felt like less as he thought about all that had happened and not just band either. In one week he’d gained five pounds of muscle from weight training and it showed. His pants fit tighter around the quads and rear but his shirt was also tighter as well. His biceps bulged in his the sleeves more and his pecs hugged it tighter so his nipples showed when erect. His abs also seemed harder and showed more on the shirt he was wearing. It looked good but Caleb still thought it might be good to buy a bit baggier clothes over the weekend. Caleb thought he already looked good but at this rate he’d look even better. Still for some reason, his thoughts kept drifting back Dominick and he wasn’t really sure why.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sdfsdf2 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hmm...interesting chapter; i think i'm finding a similar dislike for this maestro francis haha
and that's some hot growth--the latently homosexual football QB tight in his clothing? mm ^.^

Looking forward to more, man!
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode